Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,597 members, 7,812,956 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:40 PM

SHOCKING : What A Director Did To Me At A Location – Actress Laitan Ogungbile - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / SHOCKING : What A Director Did To Me At A Location – Actress Laitan Ogungbile (972 Views)

See What A Yoruba Movie Director Did To Someone’s Traditional Wedding Photo / What A Director Did To Me Because Of $ex ––actress Laitan Ogungbile Speaks Out / Shocking: What A Director Did To Me On Location – Actress Laitan Ogungbile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SHOCKING : What A Director Did To Me At A Location – Actress Laitan Ogungbile by BrAkingNews: 3:19pm On Dec 08, 2013

Laitan Ogungbile, otherwise known as Suga, is a fast-rising yoruba actress and in this interview with the Nigerian Tribune, She speaks with Stephen Gbadamosi about her rising career.
Read excerpts from the interview below:
It is believed that in the Nigerian movie industry, when you are out on location, many things happen like exchange of sex for roles. How would you react to this?
To me, it’s not a do-or-die affair. If anybody believes he has to sleep with you before giving you a role, you have the right to accept or reject such offer. I have gone through many experiences but I have never experienced such. If I like you, fine, I can >>>http://newsinigeria..com/2013/12/shocking-what-director-did-to-me-at.html

(1) (Reply)

Doctor Who Treated More Than 100 Ebola Patients Dies From The Virus / Chris Brown & Ex Karrueche Tran Show PDA At Charity Game Recently. SEE PHOTO / Genevieve Nnaji Vs Omoni Oboli: Here Is The True Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.