Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,614 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Why Do People Pollute When Urinating? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Do People Pollute When Urinating? (953 Views)

Nairalanders Please Help, Is It Healthy For A Guy To Fart When Urinating? / Why Do People Pollute The Air (MESS) While Easing Themselves? / Pain When Urinating: ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do People Pollute When Urinating? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Dec 08, 2013
Can't some people just urinate without someone hearing those thunderous and anonying sounds. Do they have to pollute before urinating or while urinating? It can be anonying when you're waiting for someone to finish urinating and all you hear is thunderous sounds coming out of there and you can't just imagine going in there after the person is through.
Re: Why Do People Pollute When Urinating? by entuk(m): 3:46pm On Dec 08, 2013
for guys o, the urethra begins from very close to the fart canal and extends the other way so we can hardly do one without the other wink
Re: Why Do People Pollute When Urinating? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Dec 08, 2013
entuk: for guys o, the urethra begins from very close to the fart canal and extends the other way so we can hardly do one without the other wink
Ewwwwwww shocked shocked
Re: Why Do People Pollute When Urinating? by anselm791(m): 4:55pm On Dec 08, 2013
entuk: for guys o, the urethra begins from very close to the fart canal and extends the other way so we can hardly do one without the other wink

I'm not sure what medical school you went to, but the anatomy you just described above is definitely not for a human being.
As for the OP, its just due to the increased intra abdominal pressure exerted during urination.
Re: Why Do People Pollute When Urinating? by entuk(m): 5:00pm On Dec 08, 2013
anselm791:

I'm not sure what medical school you went to, but the anatomy you just described above is definitely not for a human being.
As for the OP, its just due to the increased intra abdominal pressure exerted during urination.
I can't believe e'rybody takes all responses as fact here *roflol*
Re: Why Do People Pollute When Urinating? by ULSHERLAN(m): 5:03pm On Dec 08, 2013
Y'all so gross. @op do u mean girls do that too
Re: Why Do People Pollute When Urinating? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 08, 2013
ULSHERLAN: Y'all so gross. @op do u mean girls do that too
Yes and the sound is irritating embarassed
Re: Why Do People Pollute When Urinating? by Vivly(f): 6:33pm On Dec 08, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do People Pollute When Urinating? by homesteady(m): 6:38pm On Dec 08, 2013
I don't think it has to do with any structure in the body(not sure tho') grin that's just the best time to fart! C'mon you are easing yourself grin
Re: Why Do People Pollute When Urinating? by anselm791(m): 6:39pm On Dec 08, 2013
entuk: I can't believe e'rybody takes all responses as fact here *roflol*

Oh I see, its a joke, my bad, really need to loosen up a bit.
Re: Why Do People Pollute When Urinating? by njuwo(m): 6:52pm On Dec 08, 2013
arcbabe: Can't some people just urinate without someone hearing those thunderous and anonying sounds. Do they have to pollute before urinating or while urinating? It can be anonying when you're waiting for someone to finish urinating and all you hear is thunderous sounds coming out of there and you can't just imagine going in there after the person is through.
@Poster repent o. Stop looking at people while they are urinating especially married men.
Re: Why Do People Pollute When Urinating? by demmy55(m): 6:55pm On Dec 08, 2013
arcbabe: Can't some people just urinate without someone hearing those thunderous and anonying sounds. Do they have to pollute before urinating or while urinating? It can be anonying when you're waiting for someone to finish urinating and all you hear is thunderous sounds coming out of there and you can't just imagine going in there after the person is through.

Na wa 4 u o!
We mess for sitting room, u complain,
We mess for bedroom, u complain,
We mess for kitchen, u complain,
We mess for office, u complain,
We mess for taxi, u complain,
Now we come dey mess for toilet, u still complain. Where on earth do u expect us to do it
Re: Why Do People Pollute When Urinating? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Dec 08, 2013
demmy55:

Na wa 4 u o!
We mess for sitting room, u complain,
We mess for bedroom, u complain,
We mess for kitchen, u complain,
We mess for office, u complain,
We mess for taxi, u complain,
Now we come dey mess for toilet, u still complain. Where on earth do u expect us to do it
Mess in your car when you are alone grin
Re: Why Do People Pollute When Urinating? by entuk(m): 7:47pm On Dec 08, 2013
arcbabe: Mess in your car when you are alone grin
. he said mess for taxi, meaning he doesn't have one (yet)

(1) (Reply)

Unfair To Doctors / My Funny Story : Ebola And Salt Saga / NMA Press Release On Ebola Management And Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.