Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,487 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Verify Paypal From Nigeria? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Verify Paypal From Nigeria? (12383 Views)

Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info / Verify Paypal With Our Virtual Credit Cards / How To Receive Your Money With Paypal From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Verify Paypal From Nigeria? by ahmedblak(m): 7:27pm On Jul 27, 2008
Hello nlanders,
can someone help of how to verified paypal account from nigeria after creating it?
thanks. cool
Re: Verify Paypal From Nigeria? by cnnnigeria: 10:39am On Jul 28, 2008
What is the minimum amount one can fund the account with to get Visa Card?
Re: Verify Paypal From Nigeria? by wande(m): 6:20pm On Aug 08, 2008
Hi,

I will like to sell my paypal fund that is due to be withdrawn to a us bank but not credit card after 180 day.

If you can provide a means of withdrawing it the details will given to you.

Mail me on [email]babt2007@hotmail.com[/email]
Re: Verify Paypal From Nigeria? by beninman(m): 6:27am On Aug 09, 2008
This is my adverse to all of you Nigerians!! If you want pay pal and you cannot get it because you are in Nigeria and you do not have no one to do it for you for free, I will strongly adverse you to forget about the pay pal thing. If you want it by all means, then you want people to be eating your money by all means too!!

If you are a serious business person, people can pay you through other means without pay pal. Or if you want to buy something online from any serious business company or person, that business or person will provide you with other means of payment without pay pal. If you have ear, hear me and be wise!!
Re: Verify Paypal From Nigeria? by beninman(m): 12:48pm On Aug 09, 2008
@stillLeno

Do pay pal ask you to pay to verify your account? Is there a cost to verify an account with pay pal? Why are you asking people to pay you for it?

Instead of me paying you money to open and verify a pay pal, I will call anyone I know in abroad to open and verify it for me if I don't have a relative or if I cannot verify it in Nigeria.

Almost every Nigerian has one relative abroad or have at least one friend in oversea or even in Ghana or Liberia. Paypal can be verify in Liberia, Ghana, and so on. Why do I have to pay you to have it verify? Most people pay for everything in Nigeria? Just to get any information, most one pay for it all the time? Why can't you sometimes share informations to your fellow people if the information cost you nothing to get, why then did you seek money to give it out?

This is the reason most of you will never move forward! Because you swallow what you know instead of sharing with others so that they too can be like you and you have have backup when you are down or you can find quickly find help in time of need!

@ahmed blak
I see that you might be living in Dubai according to the picture you posted on your profile with a Dubai car license plate # and you are asking how to verify a pay pal in Nigeria when you are not in Nigeria! Or you just open up the pay pal thing so that your friends can have the opportunity to star asking people for money to open a pay pal and verify it for them?

1 Like

Re: Verify Paypal From Nigeria? by ztyle(m): 2:48pm On Aug 09, 2008
haha, benin man don jam see wetin stillLeno dey yarn shocked grin

Almost every Nigerian has one relative abroad or have at least one friend in oversea or even in Ghana or Liberia. Paypal can be verify in Liberia, Ghana, and so on. Why do I have to pay you to have it verify? Most people pay for everything in Nigeria? Just to get any information, most one pay for it all the time? Why can't you sometimes share informations to your fellow people if the information cost you nothing to get, why then did you seek money to give it out?
Guy i no gree oh, if i may ask who is verifyin paypal in liberia and ghana? grin
Re: Verify Paypal From Nigeria? by louis400(m): 5:58pm On Aug 10, 2008
grin Thats funny, A Nigerian asking such thing, Its not possible !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and it may never be in this our generation, Our bad image is too strong, even when you access any sensitive website with your Nigerian proxy, alarm is raised, so forget paypal unless you wanna do it in a dubious way, anybody trying to help you is a rogue. shocked
One luv
Re: Verify Paypal From Nigeria? by ztyle(m): 1:04am On Aug 11, 2008
Dude is that your forum, Well Send me an e-mail we need to talk on Biz. cool
Re: Verify Paypal From Nigeria? by wealthcrea: 4:31pm On Aug 11, 2008
Good,
i agreed with you @stillLeno completely, why do Nigerian for once share information to assist their fellow brother to succeed. what go around, come around.
Re: Verify Paypal From Nigeria? by frankvote(m): 4:37pm On Aug 16, 2008
Hello There!

Congratulations! now you can fund your paypal or e-gold account in a matter of hrs, by just steping into any ETB or Ecobank branch nearest to you.

lts actually very painfull to we Nigerians in all, as we are continued to be banned day-to-day in the online market.

Many online shoping sites and other web like web hosting, domain and many more no longer even accept credit card with Nigeria billing address.

This great move was as result of this urgly situation to we in internet marketing. lf you look into it clearly, you must discover that its alway better to shop or place order and pay instantly then getting into 100% of stress and additional fees in paying by Bank Wire, as western union/money gram even no longer for us. this is the first of its kind in nigeria, where you can fund your paypal account in 2-3 hrs. lncredibly, paypal remain the largest online payement solution since ever the invention of computer. lts even not encouraging to disclose your CC to merchants. therefore paypal and e-gold remain the latest online payement gateway!

To fund your paypal account with Naira, its as simple as ABC! all you need do is to contact us with your personal and paypal account details then you can make payement by just working into any branch of Equitorial Trust Bank, or Ecobank PLC nearest to you and get your account funded immediately we comfirm your payement.

For Details visit: http://www.financegather.com
Re: Verify Paypal From Nigeria? by denzelswt: 4:22pm On Aug 17, 2008
HELLO EVERYONE,

I CAME ACROSS A POST WERE SOMEONE SAID, YOU CAN,T OPEN A PAY-PAL THROUGH GRAPH CARD. I JUST WANT TO SAY YOU ARE VERY VERY WRONG. I HAVE A PAY-PAL MYSELF THROUGH GRAPH-CARD, AND A USA ADDRESS,THEY FOND MY PAY-PAL. I HAVE BEEN USING IT SO EFFECTIVELY,YOU JUST HAVE TO FIND OUT. I OPEN IT MYSELF. SINCE I ATTENDED THE SEMINAR AND GOT THE CD. WHICH I PAID FOR, SIMPLE, I HAVE OPENED FOR SEVERAL PEOPLE,THEY ARE STILL SHOCKED.

IF YOU WANT YOURS, I CAN HELP YOU AND TEACH YOU WITH JUST A LITTLE FEE. SO YOU CAN BE HAPPY AND OPEN FOR YOURSELF AND OTHERS. AND I CAN GIVE YOU A FREE LEGITIMATE SITE WERE YOU CAN WORK ONLINE FROM HOME ,EVEN IF IT,S PAID FOR OR FREE.RATHER THAN FALLING A VICTIM OF SCAMS.

YOU CAN REACH ME ON ,TEL, 07027456301 OR 01-7641318. AM HARRISON.

EMAIL.denzel_harrison@yahoo.com
Re: Verify Paypal From Nigeria? by arthur23(m): 1:22pm On Aug 26, 2008
Although there are other payment acceptance options available e.g. graphcard, CCBill, 2checkout etc but the bad news is that none of them matches the international appeal and acceptance of Paypal.

Well, the good news is that you can now open, verify, fund and operate a Paypal account from Nigeria and without a US bank account. You can also learn how to make at least $50 daily with your Paypal account.

I am giving away this e-book free to the first 20 people to reply. Send mail to admin@hotbizcafe.com.
Re: Verify Paypal From Nigeria? by ztyle(m): 8:03pm On Aug 26, 2008
Does it Work?
Re: Verify Paypal From Nigeria? by goldenval(m): 3:41pm On Aug 28, 2008
stillLeno, I tried to reach you on your phone but it's not going through, could you please send me an email at, ericstan1970@yahoo.com? and i will get back to you there.
Re: Verify Paypal From Nigeria? by subby12(m): 7:39am On Sep 10, 2008
We all can talk as we want but i can tell you that without paypal, your chances of surviving online maketing for people like me is about 10% - 15%, LEGITIMATELY OR OTHERWISE, MOST OF US NEED PAYPAL.
I CAN GET YOU TO OPEN YOUR PAYPAL ACCOUNT, ([color=#006600][/color]YOURSELF) PAY INTO IT MAKE MONEY WITH IT DAILY AND WITHDRAW FROM IT (YOURSELF). ALL THE INFO YOU WILL NEED SENT TO YOU, GET TO ME AT,

[email]dollarnews1@googlemail.com[/email]

call or text to 08028131623
Re: Verify Paypal From Nigeria? by symbols: 10:24am On Sep 11, 2008
Hello,
someone said you cannot verify a paypal account in nigeria except you have a us bank account,but i don't know weather there is a new way of doing it now.
Re: Verify Paypal From Nigeria? by Holyrule(m): 10:30am On Sep 12, 2008
Anybody ready to open a paypal account for me,for free should mail me. I'll show my appreciation.
Re: Verify Paypal From Nigeria? by projay(m): 12:08pm On Sep 13, 2008
stiilona you are right,
Re: Verify Paypal From Nigeria? by Toyinsanwo(f): 11:21pm On Nov 12, 2008
Hi friends,

I would recommend the blog www.247internetwealth..com for free resources, tool and opportunities available to netpreneurs. As our friends have said, be careful when it comes to dishing free money to infosellers.

For more free info, visit www.247internetwealth..com
Re: Verify Paypal From Nigeria? by jeco(m): 9:58am On Nov 13, 2008
Get your paypal account verified right here in naija. Make all your withdrawals from our local bank here in Nigeria.

I will show you how you can log into those sites that Nigerians are not allowed to visit, like Pandora, etc (without installing any software).

You will also get a US bank account, and much more,

In addition, I will show you where you can invest N7,500 and earn N15,000 every month without doing any work at all.

This information is held tight by most online gurus, but I m here to offer it for just a token.
All I am asking for is N500 (five hundred naira) only.
Send me an email: jobiorah@yahoo.com
0803 747 7956
Re: Verify Paypal From Nigeria? by ahmedblak(m): 11:16am On Nov 17, 2008
thanks for all the post and reply,actualy i forgot anything about paypal and don't know much about paypal when i was in dubai thats why i did not open it from dubai am in nigeria when i post verify paypal in nigeria.which i can go to ecobank now and verify my paypal,thanks for the replies.
Re: Verify Paypal From Nigeria? by arthur23(m): 9:06am On Nov 18, 2008
You can now download a free ebook "How to open PayPal from here in Nigeria" from our website http://www.hotbizcafe.com/freegifts.php
Re: Verify Paypal From Nigeria? by ibrabak(m): 11:04am On Nov 18, 2008
YES YOU CAN VERIFY PAYPAL ACCOUNT ACCOUNT EASILY WITH YOUR VERY OWN PERSONALISED VISA CARD

SEND AN URGENT MAIL NOW TO: ibrabak69@gmail.com

or Send Text To: 08083858341
Re: Verify Paypal From Nigeria? by keu(m): 3:58pm On Nov 20, 2008
TO VERIFY YOUR PAYPAL ACCOUNT HERE IN NIGERIA AND TO GET YOUR MONEY IN YOUR BANK ACCOUNT HERE IN NIGERIA.

GO TO PAY SIGN ON AS A KENYAN OR ANY COUNTRY ACCEPTED BY PAYPAL BUT NOT USA .
AFTER SIGNING ON YOU CONTACT ME ON HOW YOU WILL GET YOUR PAYPAL PLUS CREDIT CARD TO USE
AND VERIFY YOUR PAYPAL ACCOUNT.DON'T GO DIRECT TO PAYPAL AND APPLY because THE WILL NOT ACCEPT YOUR APPLICATION IF YOU ARE NOT RESIDING IN US.PAYPAL PLUS CREDIT CARD IS OWN BY PAYPAL IT IS ALSO ACCEPTED WHERE MASTER CARD IS ACCEPTED.

AFTER THAT I WILL ALSO SHOW YOU HOW YOU CAN OPEN A US BANK ACCOUNT WITH THEIR AFFILIATE BANK HERE IN NIGERIA TO CASH OUT YOUR PAYPAL EARNINGS IN NIGERIA HERE.

JUST CONTACT ME ON adm_pro2008@hotmail.com or 08084341458

[size=8pt]

What are the benefits of having the PayPal Plus Credit Card?
[/size]

PayPal Plus offers all the security and convenience you’d expect from PayPal, plus rewards and MasterCard Platinum benefits. With your PayPal Plus Credit Card, you will earn points toward future purchases every time and everywhere you shop with your card — online and in stores. There is no annual fee and zero liability for unauthorized purchases made with your card. For Platinum benefit and zero liability information, please view the MasterCard® Guide to Benefits. A printed version will be mailed to you when you become a cardholder. With the PayPal Plus Credit Card, you also can take advantage of exclusive offers. Applying is fast and easy — you can get your credit decision in as soon as 30 seconds after you submit your application. And, once you’re approved, you can start using it right away. A PayPal Plus temporary line of credit will be added instantly to your PayPal account, which you can use before you receive your credit card.

for more infor on paypal plus go to www.paypal.com click on products and services you will see paypal plus card

1 Like

Re: Verify Paypal From Nigeria? by efesky: 3:05pm On Nov 25, 2008
man, i guess this might help

www.naijavirtualshop.com

sells debit cards, e-currencies etc
Re: Verify Paypal From Nigeria? by mrdouglas(m): 12:01pm On Nov 27, 2008
Hello guys,
It is possible to open a Paypal account here in Nigeria as a Nigerian
without hiding your IP address and get it verified that same day if
you so wish.
There are 2 ways of verifying Paypal account.

Give me a call if you are interested.

Douglas
Re: Verify Paypal From Nigeria? by saviola24: 5:45pm On Dec 04, 2008
helo nairalanders,i was among those whose money was withheld in many online business sometimes ago all because as a NIGERIAN,i was nt allowed to have a paypal account but thank God i bought an e-book some few months back which i read and it enabled me to open a paypal account right here in NIGERIA with no stress at all.i wil help any one who signifies interest on d e-book. mail me on ifeanyiskippo@yahoo.com
Re: Verify Paypal From Nigeria? by efecoolje: 5:08pm On Dec 05, 2008
man, you will never have problems with their card www.naijavirtualshop.com

i used it 5days ago to activate my paypal
Re: Verify Paypal From Nigeria? by topsytoppy(m): 12:38pm On Feb 21, 2009
Give me a call on 08034251000 if u stil have problems with having a verified paypal account in Nigeria. This shld not be a subject of debate anymore.
Re: Verify Paypal From Nigeria? by kingville(m): 12:52pm On Feb 21, 2009
HELLO EVERYONE,

GUESS PAYPAL IS STILL AN ISSUE TO MOST OF US HERE IN NIGERIA.
AS WE ALL KNOW THAT NIGERIA IS NOT ACCEPTED TO OPEN A PAYPAL
ACOUNT TALK MORE OF A VERIFIED ACCOUNT.HOWEVER THERES A WAY
OUT YOU DONT NEED TO HAVE US BANK ACCOUNT TO HAVE YOUR PAYPAL
ACCOUNT.I HAVE OPERATED MY PAYPAL ACCOUNT FOR 2YEARS NOW AND
SO I KNOW WHAT AM SAYING AND WHAT AM ABOUT TO OFFER ANYONE
INTERESTED TO HAVE AND OPERATE HIS OR HER VERIFIED PAYPAL ACOUNT
RIGHT HERE IN NIGERIA.

I WILL HELP YOU OPEN AND VERIFIY YOUR PAYPAL ACCOUNT AND ALSO I WILL GIVE
YOU A GUIDE ON HOW YOU CAN USE YOUR ACCOUNT TO AVOID HACKERS AND
PAYPAL FROM LIMITING YOUR ACOUNT. ALSO AS A FREE BONUS I WILL GIVE YOU
A FREE PROGRAM THAT YOU CAN EARN AN INCOME WITH YOUR PAYPAL ACCOUNT.

IF YOU THIS JUST SEND ME AN EMAIL feelkc.daniel@gmail.com
OR CALL ME 07034696655

WE ALL CAN SUCCEDD,
Re: Verify Paypal From Nigeria? by nvstaff: 6:29pm On Feb 25, 2009
Purchase a visa debit card from us, alot of nairalanders have verified their paypal account using our debit card,

Visit http://www.Naijavirtualshop.com

Regards

Naijavirtualshop Team

1 Like

(1) (2)

Russia To Construct Nigeria’s Nuclear Power Plants / Who Knows About Revenuevault.com / Igbos And Hausas Who Are Richer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.