Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

I Saw Adeboye And Kumuyi In My Dream. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Saw Adeboye And Kumuyi In My Dream. (5870 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Pastor Adeboye And Wife Sitting At A Meeting / Pastor W.f Kumuyi In Tivs Attire. / Photograph Of Pastors Adeboye,tunde Bakare And Kumuyi Forty Years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: I Saw Adeboye And Kumuyi In My Dream. by perilioustime: 9:11pm On Dec 10, 2013
I saw kumuyi 3 times in my dream but the first two, he was preaching and the last time, he was also preaching, but later came down from the alter, healed a boy and sit with me side by side

also, another dream, he was preaching, and I and Daddy G.O Adeboye were sitting together, listening to the message.
I cant remember very well, it seems he was talking about Christ sermon on the mount Mtw5

but if truely that's the meaning, HIS WILL BE DONE
Re: I Saw Adeboye And Kumuyi In My Dream. by perilioustime: 9:14pm On Dec 10, 2013
soapdish:

@highyo
Hmmmmm, you are entitled to your opinion ooo. Have a lovely evening and May God help us all to make heaven.

Amen
but lets look it this way, if we ask the whole ladies of the world, who will support highyo, may be only 10% but the remaining 90% will vote for ornaments

note narrow is the way, and only few will follow it, lets not follow multitute opinion, for broad is the way to destruction and many walk on it
Re: I Saw Adeboye And Kumuyi In My Dream. by DoctorStephen(m): 5:04pm On Dec 11, 2013
perilioustime:
Amen
but lets look it this way, if we ask the whole ladies of the world, who will support highyo, may be only 10% but the remaining 90% will vote for ornaments

note narrow is the way, and only few will follow it, lets not follow multitute opinion, for broad is the way to destruction and many walk on it

You're right

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prayer That Bring Divine revelation, my Father, Show Me Secrets / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: States We Are Not Called To Obey Clear Error / How Jehovah Witness Called The Faithful Apostles False Christian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.