Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,138 members, 7,811,198 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:22 AM

Do You Remember Those Good Old Days? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Do You Remember Those Good Old Days? (1167 Views)

T / Photos: Good old memories! / Do You Remember Sending Files Like This ( Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Remember Those Good Old Days? by Allenkee: 6:18pm On Dec 08, 2013
[b]I Miss those days when we went to school, lined up & the headmistress & teachers inspect our nails & uniform & then we match to our classrooms.U Remember na??

• D days of Nasco Biscuit, okin biscuit, cabin and standard biscuits, THREE top, Trebor, Iced Colored water tied in nylon we called it "condense/"lolly"

• D days of Goody-Goody & pako Biscuit. X_X

• D days of Brighter Grammar, Ali & simbi, Mr Salami & Mrs Salami, Edet lives in Calabar, Agbo lives in the town of Lagun...

• The days when NTA will show rainbow colour for 30 minutes and play some music and then national anthem before they resume program @ 4pm.

• Chei, i remember those days when one naira na plenty money,when groundnut was 5kobo & choco milo sweet was 5 kobo

•Days of bruce Lee game,who is in the garden, police and thief

•The days of mama & papa play

• Days when we use to build houses with sand, play swell game,tinco tinco,change Ur style, ten ten,skipping, stop! U remember nau!

•Those days when we used to fly kite on streets, when boys used to use the paint bucket cover as tire & their daddy's hanger as the steering

•Those days when rubber band was stock exchange and shengai sports cards was dollars.

•Days when Votron, jimbo, power rangers, spider man ,super man was our favourite cartoons

•The days of Green sands Shandy, limca soft drinks& choco milo advert on black & white tv & sunday rendevous by1:30pm and Animal games plus Children's variety shows.

•When we say 'leke leke give me white fingers'

• Those days when eleganza pen was the best.

•The days when we used to drink water from the tap even suck out the water if its not coming out.

• The days when basket sandals,simbi & Bata sandals were the best.

•Days when we all sing sandalili sandalili(Instead of "Stand living, standard living.....) songs, Dstv has come, No more old fun.I'm really proud to have experienced all these.

If u're not smiling it means u were not born in my generation. Which means u are the INDOMIE generation lol!
Hahahahahahaaa!!!
Oooga ooo!!![/b]

2 Likes

Re: Do You Remember Those Good Old Days? by theodavid: 7:01pm On Dec 08, 2013
Guy i truly miss those days
Re: Do You Remember Those Good Old Days? by Nobody: 6:19am On Dec 09, 2013
Lool..the good old days

(1) (Reply)

Furniture Repairs And Modifications / Pay Me My Money / How To Design A Website From Scratch Using That Your Mobile Phone For Java Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.