Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,116 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Winners At Best Of Nollywood 2013 (photos) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Winners At Best Of Nollywood 2013 (photos) (18038 Views)

Full List Of Winners At #AMVCA2016 / The 2015 "Best Of Nollywood Awards" Nominees / 12 Funny Things Typical Of Nollywood Movies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Winners At Best Of Nollywood 2013 (photos) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 10, 2013
QUEEN OF THE COAST
Re: Winners At Best Of Nollywood 2013 (photos) by kaywhynoni: 12:39pm On Dec 10, 2013
Unforgivable is a yoruba movie which mike took part in........it feature both mike and desmond elliot, produced by dayo amusa
sahy'd:
Best Actor in a Leading Role (Yoruba): Mike Ezuruonye – Unforgivable!
How come?
Re: Winners At Best Of Nollywood 2013 (photos) by oubi: 12:51pm On Dec 10, 2013
homesteady: Best comedy of the year has to be dumebi the dirty girl undecided

Try and watch good movies.
Leave un scripted movies alone.

1 Like

Re: Winners At Best Of Nollywood 2013 (photos) by Moddy73: 12:54pm On Dec 10, 2013
gud, so so great
Re: Winners At Best Of Nollywood 2013 (photos) by Tunagy: 1:00pm On Dec 10, 2013
Segadem: The Redeemed Christian Church Of God, The Holy Ghost Congress Is Starting Dec.9-14 Tagged ``The Overflow''
@Redemption camp
Make Sure You Are There,You'll Be Glad You Did.
na ƒσʀ нєαʀ u ѕυρρσѕє ɗє!ʀ υ αιʀтιgнт?
Re: Winners At Best Of Nollywood 2013 (photos) by lertee(f): 1:05pm On Dec 10, 2013
Mike Ezuronye won best lead role in a yoruba movie? That must be a joke grin
Re: Winners At Best Of Nollywood 2013 (photos) by Lifebender(m): 1:05pm On Dec 10, 2013
Netz2: and where is SANYERI

SANYERI ko,SANBANTE NII... undecided
Re: Winners At Best Of Nollywood 2013 (photos) by Sheenor: 1:06pm On Dec 10, 2013
Despite the fact that i love nollywood, i haven't watch most of the affirmation mention above.....so, i can't really comment if those actors/actress deserve the award....but, i think some names are missing in the above list..any which way, i guess the ones been mention deserve it! ...
Re: Winners At Best Of Nollywood 2013 (photos) by Omoegba: 1:08pm On Dec 10, 2013
I disagree with 'Best Actor in a Leading Role (Yoruba): Mike Ezuruonye – Unforgivable' What happened to femi adebayo ,muyiwa ademola(aja),segun ogungbe (olushola ).

gistyinka: Below are the Full List of Winners at Best Of Nollywood 2013

Best Actor in a Leading Role (English): OC Ukeje – Alan Poza
Best Actress in a Leading Role (English): Omoni Oboli – Brother’s Keeper
Best Actor in a Leading Role (Yoruba): Mike Ezuruonye – Unforgivable
Best Actress in a Leading Role (Yoruba): Joke Muyiwa – Ayitale
Best Actor in a Supporting Role (English): Alex Ekubo – Weekend Getaway
Best Actress in a Supporting Role (English): Rita Dominic – Finding Mercy
Best Actor in a Supporting Role (Yoruba): Odunlade Adekola – Aja
Best Actress in a Supporting Role (Yoruba): Fathia Balogun – Irugbin
Most Promising Act of the Year (Male): Kola Ajeyemi – Were Meta
Most Promising Act of the Year (Male): Sylvya Oluchy – On Bended Knees
Best Child Actor (Male): Asimiyu Uthman Omokunmi – Ifa Iwa
Best Child Actor (Female): Oyinda Lanpejo – Finding Mercy
Best Comedy of the Year – Nanny
Movie with Best Social Message – Journey to Self
Best Kiss in a Movie: Ibironke Ashaolu & Wale Akanbi – Unforgivable
Onga Best Use of Nigerian Food in a Movie – In Her Shoes
Best Short Movie: Epitaph
Best Screenplay: Confusion Na Wa
Movie with Best Production Design: Confusion Na Wa
Movie with Best Sound: Cobweb
Director of the Year: Kenneth Gyang – Confusion Na Wa
Movie of the Year: Confusion Na Wa
Best Use of Costume: Twin Sword
Movie with the Best Special Effect: Judgment Night
Revelation of the Year (Female): Laitan Ogungbele
Revelation of the Year (Male): Charles Billion Pius
Movie Journalist of the Year: Hafees Balogun – Daily Independent
Marketer of the Year: Divine Touch

http://gistyinka.net/photos-full-lists-winners-best-nollywood-2013/
Re: Winners At Best Of Nollywood 2013 (photos) by Afrok(m): 1:17pm On Dec 10, 2013
Most of d names of d actors nd actresses sounded strange to me just like d titles of d movies. Well it's good to give awards to d best in d industry nd I hope dis list won't stare up any confusion later. Mike Ezurunoye as the Best actor in a leading role (Yoruba) - Unforgivable I don't get d bolded part...
Re: Winners At Best Of Nollywood 2013 (photos) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Dec 10, 2013
Congratulations to all of dem, wish u guys d best.....
pls perform better next year oh!!!!!
Re: Winners At Best Of Nollywood 2013 (photos) by chairman: 1:18pm On Dec 10, 2013
ayd91: Not a fan of Nollywood. But good to know its holding up as a source of prestige and income.
I wonder what the criteria was?
Very simple, just check the names again and the source, add to nairaland, just joking
Re: Winners At Best Of Nollywood 2013 (photos) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Dec 10, 2013
Afro-k:
Most of d names of d actors nd actresses sounded strange to me just like d titles of d movies. Well it's good to give awards to d best in d industry nd I hope dis list won't stare up any confusion later. Mike Ezurunoye as the Best actor in a leading role (Yoruba) - Unforgivable I don't get d bolded part...
Me too m confused too... mike ezerunonye Yoruba movie unforgivable...
Re: Winners At Best Of Nollywood 2013 (photos) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Dec 10, 2013
Guy Check d post well to do ur modification
Re: Winners At Best Of Nollywood 2013 (photos) by bagginwa(m): 1:24pm On Dec 10, 2013
Really really strange names. Dint even recognise it when  saw miike ezerounye and riita domnicc
Re: Winners At Best Of Nollywood 2013 (photos) by chairman: 1:28pm On Dec 10, 2013
Omoegba: I disagree with 'Best Actor in a Leading Role (Yoruba): Mike Ezuruonye – Unforgivable' What happened to femi adebayo ,muyiwa ademola(aja),segun ogungbe (olushola ).

what is your problem with that? Is it because he is Igbo in a yoruba film or that he is not good enough for the award, or that the people you prefer are better than him?
Re: Winners At Best Of Nollywood 2013 (photos) by abacusCm(m): 2:00pm On Dec 10, 2013
Ojoro!my name is not on the list bcs i'm best movie washer of d year due to ASUU strike
Re: Winners At Best Of Nollywood 2013 (photos) by homesteady(m): 2:13pm On Dec 10, 2013
oubi:

Try and watch good movies.
Leave un scripted movies alone.
Is dumebi the dirty girl not a good comedy? undecided
Re: Winners At Best Of Nollywood 2013 (photos) by jossy501: 2:28pm On Dec 10, 2013
sahy'd:
Best Actor in a Leading Role (Yoruba): Mike Ezuruonye – Unforgivable!
How come?
I tire o , help me ask them ? How come? Mike for yoruba infact i no know wetin I won talk again o this is so wrong I need to watch the film to reconfirm
Re: Winners At Best Of Nollywood 2013 (photos) by zubimete(f): 2:48pm On Dec 10, 2013
where did they pick these ones frm? Waitin do mercy j wey d act sleep 4 potopoto? Make i go sleep first.
Re: Winners At Best Of Nollywood 2013 (photos) by tellwisdom: 2:55pm On Dec 10, 2013
I can as well cut a wood and dash it out as an award. # Rubbish angry
Re: Winners At Best Of Nollywood 2013 (photos) by NwaTeacher1: 3:00pm On Dec 10, 2013
Check all the winners ---- Yorubas
Check the moderator of the event ---- Yorubas
Mike Ezeruonye winner of a Yoruba movie.
Check all the unknown names in Nollywood ---- Yorubas.
But let us be realistic, we all know the tribe that owns Nollywood. When you talk of Nollywood Nigeria, we know the tribe that has it as dia own industry. Come to Enugu, u will understand

1 Like

Re: Winners At Best Of Nollywood 2013 (photos) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Dec 10, 2013
Best Actor in a Leading Role (Yoruba): Mike Ezuruonye – Unforgivable

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Winners At Best Of Nollywood 2013 (photos) by Haunted: 3:16pm On Dec 10, 2013
Best kiss in a movie undecided
Re: Winners At Best Of Nollywood 2013 (photos) by taobao123: 3:16pm On Dec 10, 2013
Re: Winners At Best Of Nollywood 2013 (photos) by dewaskillz: 3:36pm On Dec 10, 2013
Heyyyyya!!! I pity u guys who re still glued to commercial nollywood movies in case u don't know there is a new trend in nollywood where correct,informative and educating script re played out. And where can u find this movies? Only in d cinema my dear brothers and sisters

1 Like

Re: Winners At Best Of Nollywood 2013 (photos) by falansa: 4:21pm On Dec 10, 2013
Honestly, I cant agree with this... Its just confusing
Re: Winners At Best Of Nollywood 2013 (photos) by richardoz(m): 5:13pm On Dec 10, 2013
well it is partially ok but what about mike ezuru(whatever)?when did he start acting yoruba movie?
Re: Winners At Best Of Nollywood 2013 (photos) by Orikinla(m): 5:55pm On Dec 10, 2013
The idea for Best of Nollywood Awards came from the article "THE BEST OF NOLLYWOOD" I wrote in 2006 and published by the Black Filmmaker in the UK.
http://www.highbeam.com/doc/1P3-1088404031.html

Using the title without my authorization and permission is a copyright violation. But I don't want to bother about it as long as they are using it for the common good of the Nigerian film industry.
Anyone can even start Orikinla Awards. grin
Re: Winners At Best Of Nollywood 2013 (photos) by richardoz(m): 6:01pm On Dec 10, 2013
kaywhynoni: Unforgivable is a yoruba movie which mike took part in........it feature both mike and desmond elliot, produced by dayo amusa
you are right. I 've seen the trailer.
Re: Winners At Best Of Nollywood 2013 (photos) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Dec 10, 2013
Nairalanders were expecting tonto dike, mercy johnson et al grin. Sorry, they were giving awards to movies not home videos. tongue.

This award is still a joke sha. I always find the categories to be hilarious. I guess it's just some 'catching fun' award.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Video Of Baby Twins Dancing Gangnam Style / HiTV Website And Services / Dstv Expands Content Offering With Three More NTA Channel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.