Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,914 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:23 PM

Shed No Christian Blood, By Mohammed El-kanemy [sheikh Of Borno] - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Shed No Christian Blood, By Mohammed El-kanemy [sheikh Of Borno] (1452 Views)

Sheikh Jamiu Kewulere-Bello Imam’s Installation, History To Be Made / Letter From Sheikh Of Borno To Sultan Mohammed Bello In January 1824 / Dr. Sheikh Muszaphar Shukor Praying In Outer Space (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shed No Christian Blood, By Mohammed El-kanemy [sheikh Of Borno] by johntousin(m): 7:24pm On Dec 08, 2013
To the honoured and accomplished, the virtuous and munificent, the pattern of goodness and the standard of benevolence, head of the Soodanic kingdon, and ruler of the country of Hausa, our friend, the learned Mohammed Bello, son of the intelligent sheikh Ossman, whose soul may God shelter with the clouds of mercy and peace.

Our salutation, accompanied with affection as strong as the odour of musk, and as perpetual as the movement of the globe, and with the mercy and blessings of God, be unto you.

Hence, the cause of writing this letter and the purpose of its lines, is to acquaint you that the bearers are English travelers; whose nation, out of all the other Christians, has maintained with the Mooslemeen uninterrupted treaties of religious amity and friendship, established since ancient periods, which they inherited from their forefathers and ancestors; and on this account, they penetrate into Mooslemeen [moslem] countries whenever they please, and traverse all provinces and lands in confidence and trust, without fear.
READ MORE http://premiumtimesng.com/opinion/151105-shed-christian-blood-mohammed-el-kanemy-sheikh-borno.html
Re: Shed No Christian Blood, By Mohammed El-kanemy [sheikh Of Borno] by bizmahn: 9:09pm On Dec 08, 2013
Until that replaces contrary commandments in their holy books we can not expect but God to have mercy on innocent christians in the province of the merciless.
Re: Shed No Christian Blood, By Mohammed El-kanemy [sheikh Of Borno] by harbiola1(m): 9:44pm On Dec 08, 2013
bizmahn: Until that replaces contrary commandments in their holy books we can not expect but God to have mercy on innocent christians in the province of the merciless.

U're a hypocrite and obvious enemy of peace. You can go and remove it but don't forget to also remove those that Christians of Tripura are using to justify their attacks on people.
Re: Shed No Christian Blood, By Mohammed El-kanemy [sheikh Of Borno] by bizmahn: 11:44pm On Dec 08, 2013
harbiola1:

U're a hypocrite and obvious enemy of peace. You can go and remove it but don't forget to also remove those that Christians of Tripura are using to justify their attacks on people.
I'm enemy of peace just because I refused to agree with the lie that your religion is a religion of peace.I refuse to agree with a lie.No apology.
Re: Shed No Christian Blood, By Mohammed El-kanemy [sheikh Of Borno] by Nobody: 4:32am On Dec 09, 2013
bizmahn: Until that replaces contrary commandments in their holy books we can not expect but God to have mercy on innocent christians in the province of the merciless.

Show us where...
Re: Shed No Christian Blood, By Mohammed El-kanemy [sheikh Of Borno] by harbiola1(m): 7:39am On Dec 09, 2013
bizmahn:
I'm enemy of peace just because I refused to agree with the lie that your religion is a religion of peace.I refuse to agree with a lie.No apology.

Why i called you a hypocrite and enemy of peace because;
There's no where quran direct violence towards "Non-Conbatants" whether muslims or non-muslims.
Thus, anybody found doing so is acting against the law of the quran.

We have many verses in the bible where violence is directed towards "Non-combatant" old, young, female animals and even tree.
Have you removed those verses from ur bible?
Don't we have christians using it to justify non-christians as AMALEKITES and they should be utterly destroyed.

And i called you an enemy of peace because any step taken to improve interfaith co-existence, people like you always oppose the movements.

1 Like

Re: Shed No Christian Blood, By Mohammed El-kanemy [sheikh Of Borno] by bizmahn: 8:26am On Dec 09, 2013
harbiola1:

There's no where quran direct violence towards "Non-Conbatants" whether muslims or non-muslims.

We have many verses in the bible where violence is directed towards "Non-combatant" old, young, female animals and even tree.
Don't we have christians using it to justify non-christians as AMALEKITES and they should be utterly destroyed.

And i called you an enemy of peace because any step taken to improve interfaith co-existence, people like you always oppose the movements.
where are the steps to improve inter faith coexistence when all I see is lip service & your peeps go on killing innocent christians all over the world including those that make huge sacrifices to help the needy among you.
You blindly speak of the bible commanding killing of non christians.Are those people people christians or jews.Show me a single verse in the new testament or teachings of Jesus that commands killing
How many time in this country have christians ever arisen to kill muslims unprovoked.Yet in the time of peace your folks keep killing innocent christians without any iota of provocation including harmless children & pregnant women.
Your holy books carry contents that command killing of infidels.This forum is filled with it so I won't even waste my time & even the ones that clearly expose the hypocrisy of you folks will be moved to islamic section & hidden.Abegi make we hear.We know you people.Holy book that never encourage killing yet heartless brutal killings all over the world in the name of this religion of peace.
Re: Shed No Christian Blood, By Mohammed El-kanemy [sheikh Of Borno] by harbiola1(m): 11:21am On Dec 09, 2013
bizmahn:
where are the steps to improve inter faith coexistence when all I see is lip service & your peeps go on killing innocent christians all over the world including those that make huge sacrifices to help the needy among you.
It is sad that not all Muslims are as perfect as Islam.
I'm not an ingrate, but if i may ask who are those sacrificial lambs u're talking about.?

bizmahn:
You blindly speak of the bible commanding killing of non christians.Are those people people christians or jews.Show me a single verse in the new testament or teachings of Jesus that commands killing.
Bros, you are denying Jews abi? you christians could be funny at times.

Christianity of today is a hijacked Judaism Cult.
Without God of OT there is no God of NT.

Without OT as a whole there is no NT as a whole.

Judaism is the faith of Jesus.

You can't differentiate between those that were called Christians in antioch and Judaism Practitioners.

They worshiped together at the same time and place.

They celebrated the same festivals in the same day and manner.

They proclaimed the Unique oneness of God with no coequal.

I hope you know why?

bizmahn:
How many time in this country have christians ever arisen to kill muslims unprovoked.Yet in the time of peace your folks keep killing innocent christians without any iota of provocation including harmless children & pregnant women.
We can call them Muslims but they have violated the rules of Islam.
And u don't open one eye and blind the other in one direction if u want to be sincere.
What about those Christ Militias in Tripura, Nagaland, Uganda... are their victims not human being?

bizmahn:
Your holy books carry contents that command killing of infidels.
You haven't shown me one.

bizmahn:
This forum is filled with it so I won't even waste my time & even the ones that clearly expose the hypocrisy of you folks will be moved to islamic section & hidden.
You are a hypocrite unless u clear urself of the mess. I'm here with no support of Islam section mods that u hypocrites always excuse urself with. Display the truth if u have any.

bizmahn:
Abegi make we hear.We know you people.Holy book that never encourage killing yet heartless brutal killings all over the world in the name of this religion of peace.

Jesus never preached killings yet you guys have the worst record in history.

I don't think u knw any other things aside the ones ur pastors told you. Your ignorance is alarming.
Re: Shed No Christian Blood, By Mohammed El-kanemy [sheikh Of Borno] by Nobody: 3:38pm On Dec 09, 2013
@Bizmahn

Stop repeating the same thing and show us where the Qur'an commands us to kill innocent people!
Re: Shed No Christian Blood, By Mohammed El-kanemy [sheikh Of Borno] by macof(m): 9:59pm On Dec 09, 2013
harbiola1:

Lies upon lies, all u slaves know how to do is lie for ur masters.

Wat about The jihadist and Mohamed's men who went around killing people because they weren't muslims?

U encourage such inhumane act?
All those involved in Such are wicked souls that would born in hell

1 Like

Re: Shed No Christian Blood, By Mohammed El-kanemy [sheikh Of Borno] by macof(m): 10:02pm On Dec 09, 2013
bizmahn:
You blindly speak of the bible commanding killing of non christians.Are those people people christians or jews.Show me a single verse in the new testament or teachings of Jesus that commands killing
Your holy books carry contents that command killing of infidels.This forum is filled with it so I won't even waste my time & even the ones that clearly expose the hypocrisy of you folks will be moved to islamic section & hidden.Abegi make we hear.We know you people.Holy book that never encourage killing yet heartless brutal killings all over the world in the name of this religion of peace.

Pls shut up.

U cannot separate NT from OT

If u really feel u have no business with it, tell ur pastors to stop giving u "Memory verse" from OT

The God of OT is the God of NT
The same God who ordered the brutal killing of millions

I know no God can instigate mass murder of such, ur holy prophets are big liars who used the name of Yahweh to lie and commit all sorts of evil acts.

Moses and all those Hebrew men are in hell already
Re: Shed No Christian Blood, By Mohammed El-kanemy [sheikh Of Borno] by Nobody: 10:22pm On Dec 09, 2013
^pagan macof, as a human you got no knowledge of who's in hell and who's in heaven. Cursing is another thing but you can't know for certain that they are in hell.

Do you also believe that the Qur'an orders the killing of a non-combatant?
Re: Shed No Christian Blood, By Mohammed El-kanemy [sheikh Of Borno] by bizmahn: 3:06am On Dec 10, 2013
harbiola1:
It is sad that not all Muslims are as perfect as Islam.
I'm not an ingrate, but if i may ask who are those sacrificial lambs u're talking about.?

Bros, you are denying Jews abi? you christians could be funny at times.

Christianity of today is a hijacked Judaism Cult.
Without God of OT there is no God of NT.

Without OT as a whole there is no NT as a whole.

Judaism is the faith of Jesus.

You can't differentiate between those that were called Christians in antioch and Judaism Practitioners.

They worshiped together at the same time and place.

They celebrated the same festivals in the same day and manner.

They proclaimed the Unique oneness of God with no coequal.

I hope you know why?

We can call them Muslims but they have violated the rules of Islam.
And u don't open one eye and blind the other in one direction if u want to be sincere.
What about those Christ Militias in Tripura, Nagaland, Uganda... are their victims not human being?

You haven't shown me one.

You are a hypocrite unless u clear urself of the mess. I'm here with no support of Islam section mods that u hypocrites always excuse urself with. Display the truth if u have any.

Jesus never preached killings yet you guys have the worst record in history.

I don't think u knw any other things aside the ones ur pastors told you. Your ignorance is alarming.
bizmahn:
I'm a hypocrite & enemy of peace just because I refused to agree with the lie that your BLOOD LETTING religion is a religion of peace.I refuse to agree with a lie.No apology.
Re: Shed No Christian Blood, By Mohammed El-kanemy [sheikh Of Borno] by macof(m): 6:58am On Dec 10, 2013
yousuf12: ^pagan macof, as a human you got no knowledge of who's in hell and who's in heaven. Cursing is another thing but you can't know for certain that they are in hell.

Do you also believe that the Qur'an orders the killing of a non-combatant?

True but why do muslims and especially Christians come up to me spreading their foolish by telling me pagans would go to hell

As if Allah and Yahweh didn't start of as pagan Gods.
I could easily proclaim my tribes God as God of the universe and create a new religion with all the rules to escape hell but of course not because Yoruba pagans are much more honest and righteous than many of u so called "servants and children of God"

The Quran promotes such
Re: Shed No Christian Blood, By Mohammed El-kanemy [sheikh Of Borno] by Nobody: 7:04pm On Dec 10, 2013
If Arabs reinvented Allah as 'the true god' then how come they left out Manaf, Lat and Uzza? I don't want to get into this argument with you again because you don't make any sense.

There are extremists everywhere and their goals are usually politically motivated goals, such as getting rid of a certain leader, killing his/her allies or supporters, weakening the opposition whilst disguising their filthy acts under the religion of God. Obviously you don't see it that way because you believe the bulllshit that comes on your TV and Newspapers.

Tell us exactly where the Qur'an promotes the killing of Innocent people! That is all I want to know.
Re: Shed No Christian Blood, By Mohammed El-kanemy [sheikh Of Borno] by macof(m): 7:50pm On Dec 10, 2013
yousuf12: If Arabs reinvented Allah as 'the true god' then how come they left out Manaf, Lat and Uzza? I don't want to get into this argument with you again because you don't make any sense.

There are extremists everywhere and their goals are usually politically motivated goals, such as getting rid of a certain leader, killing his/her allies or supporters, weakening the opposition whilst disguising their filthy acts under the religion of God. Obviously you don't see it that way because you believe the bulllshit that comes on your TV and Newspapers.

Tell us exactly where the Qur'an promotes the killing of Innocent people! That is all I want to know.

I am not ready to debate with u either.

Answer this tho.

Why do Muslim terrorist always recite quran as they murder innocent people in the name of Allah?

Why did Mohammed kill innocent people in the name of Allah?
Re: Shed No Christian Blood, By Mohammed El-kanemy [sheikh Of Borno] by Nobody: 9:30pm On Dec 10, 2013
macof:
Why do Muslim terrorist always recite quran as they murder innocent people in the name of Allah?

They are misinterpret the verses of the qur'an that is talking about warfare in order to kill innocent people in the name of Allah. But I challenge you to find anywhere in the Qur'an where Allah directly commands us to kill non-combatants.

macof:
Why did Mohammed kill innocent people in the name of Allah?

Where and when?
Re: Shed No Christian Blood, By Mohammed El-kanemy [sheikh Of Borno] by macof(m): 11:16pm On Dec 10, 2013
yousuf12:

They are misinterpret the verses of the qur'an that is talking about warfare in order to kill innocent people in the name of Allah. But I challenge you to find anywhere in the Qur'an where Allah directly commands us to kill non-combatants.

Where and when?

Lol they are misunderstanding the quran cheesy that makes Islam a bad religion however u see it.

A religion that millions misunderstand and feel so devoted to such misunderstanding.

Maybe even u misunderstand the quran.

wat about all the battles against pagans that Mohammed instigated
Re: Shed No Christian Blood, By Mohammed El-kanemy [sheikh Of Borno] by Nobody: 12:16am On Dec 11, 2013
macof:

Lol they are misunderstanding the quran cheesy that makes Islam a bad religion however u see it.

Not misunderstanding, misinterpreting so they can brainwash young boys into going to war. Terrorism is a result of a political ideology, not a religious one.

macof: A religion that millions misunderstand and feel so devoted to such misunderstanding.

Millions A few mental people on TV are now millions?
The Prophet pbuh said "it is not permissible for Muslims to transgress upon non-Muslims, not in their person, their wealth or their reputations if they are formal residents in a Muslim country, have a treaty with Muslims or are under Muslim protection, rather they must be given their rights."
similarly the Prophet pbuh taugh us that in order to achieve peace among different communities, Islam perched against the abusing of even idols and other objects of worship of other people. The Holy Quran says: "Do not abuse those whom they worship besides Allah" (6:109). To ensure peace even laughing is prohibited. The Holy Quran says: "Let not one people laugh at another perchance they may be better than they" (49:11).

macof: wat about all the battles against pagans that Mohammed instigated

Prophet Muhammad pbuh didn't instigate anything they felt threatened with the amount of people converting to Islam so they started hunting down him and his followers.
Re: Shed No Christian Blood, By Mohammed El-kanemy [sheikh Of Borno] by harbiola1(m): 12:53pm On Dec 11, 2013
macof:

Considering the number of Ritual Killings in the South west of Nigeria alone. Pagans are shameless people for criticizing Islam because of some Muslim.

Can you say Traditionalists are not the main Religious Terrorist in the South West of Nigeria.

macof:
A religion that millions misunderstand and feel so devoted to such misunderstanding.

This convince me that Tradition is worst. There is no excuse that 99% of those Herbalist/Spiritualist are not evil.
They kill people for useless rituals.

macof:
Who knows who?

macof:
wat about all the battles against pagans that Mohammed instigated

What evil pagans?
Those that buried their children alive?
That kill human being for their festivals?

Lol, i guess u'll say Quran is Lying?
And history must also be lying. Egyptian, Roman, Nigerian and others' history is also lying'

Pagans, Christians have no say whatsoever when it comes to killings of innocent people. And i know that you guys understand this but hypocrisy is at work.

Lets just review "Christianity and Terrorism" and "Paganism and Terrorism" and see how good they are.
Re: Shed No Christian Blood, By Mohammed El-kanemy [sheikh Of Borno] by macof(m): 2:22pm On Dec 11, 2013
harbiola1:

Considering the number of Ritual Killings in the South west of Nigeria alone. Pagans are shameless people for criticizing Islam because of some Muslim.

Can you say Traditionalists are not the main Religious Terrorist in the South West of Nigeria.

This convince me that Tradition is worst. There is no excuse that 99% of those Herbalist/Spiritualist are not evil.
They kill people for useless rituals.

Who knows who?

What evil pagans?
Those that buried their children alive?
That kill human being for their festivals?

Lol, i guess u'll say Quran is Lying?
And history must also be lying. Egyptian, Roman, Nigerian and others' history is also lying'

Pagans, Christians have no say whatsoever when it comes to killings of innocent people. And i know that you guys understand this but hypocrisy is at work.

Lets just review "Christianity and Terrorism" and "Paganism and Terrorism" and see how good they are.

There's no ritual killing in yorubaland.
Baba Orunmila agboniregun stopped it over 3000yrs ago. Only The Sun God kept demanding for Human blood and The Ife people and surrounding communities beg Orunmila to persuade Orun to do without human blood since, Traditions had changed. Olorun personally Took Orun as his property can gave Esu to continue Distributing Ase from Orun.

Lol cheesy coinage
First of all?

wat is paganism?
Re: Shed No Christian Blood, By Mohammed El-kanemy [sheikh Of Borno] by Nobody: 2:37pm On Dec 11, 2013
So the man who keeps banging on about Islam being evil worships an idol that demands blood? Tell me more macof, about your cruel religion mate. No wonder why you kept insisting that Allah commands us to kill innocents people because your people are guilty themselves.
Re: Shed No Christian Blood, By Mohammed El-kanemy [sheikh Of Borno] by macof(m): 4:33pm On Dec 11, 2013
yousuf12: So the man who keeps banging on about Islam being evil worships an idol that demands blood? Tell me more macof, about your cruel religion mate. No wonder why you kept insisting that Allah commands us to kill innocents people because your people are guilty themselves.

Again my people don't kill.

Yoruba people are natural peace seekers. Whether Muslim Christian or pure Yoruba.

If I didn't point out that humans were killed for the Sun God 3000yrs ago you wouldn't have known.

show me any incident were Yoruba people kill anyone and tell me the name of the Orisha the blood was offered to.
If u can't then u are full of ignorance, lack of knowledge and lies.

Unlike Allah who enjoys bomb sounds and killing of non-muslims. Olorun doesn't like such and No Babalawo would ever hurt another human being because Orunmila warns against that
Re: Shed No Christian Blood, By Mohammed El-kanemy [sheikh Of Borno] by macof(m): 4:37pm On Dec 11, 2013
You all have so destroyed ur consciousness that u bash ur ancestors at every turn and praise ur Arab masters

am sure all the traditions of the Arabs are cool but ur Somali traditions are the evil ones.

Bunch of brainwashed slaves
Re: Shed No Christian Blood, By Mohammed El-kanemy [sheikh Of Borno] by Nobody: 5:52pm On Dec 11, 2013
Look at you with your fake pity. Mate Somalis swear by their ancestors so I don't know where you got the idea that we bash our ancestors.

But anyway since you got caught out there I will look into your pagan religion then we'll compare which religion that is more cruel.

Don't be mad at Islam just because people don't practice ritual killings with you anymore you hypocrite.

I'll speak to you when I know more about your blood thirsty god.
Re: Shed No Christian Blood, By Mohammed El-kanemy [sheikh Of Borno] by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 11, 2013
You wanna know what's funny? I did a quick search on NL about you pagans and guess what came up?

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-604630.0.html

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-342907.0.html

https://www.nairaland.com/1001083/ritualist-caught-human-head

https://www.nairaland.com/662132/ritual-killing-sw-nigeria-9/1

You sure you don't kill people in honour of your god(s)?
You tried to fool me just because I'm not a Nigerian or West African lol shame on me for nearly believing you.

There is more don't worry about that my pagan friend I haven'tdone a proper search yet.
Re: Shed No Christian Blood, By Mohammed El-kanemy [sheikh Of Borno] by harbiola1(m): 6:36pm On Dec 11, 2013
macof:
You all have so destroyed ur consciousness that u bash ur ancestors at every turn and praise ur Arab masters
Will you spare me this ur ancestor sermons?

You are denying the rampant actions because ur people are involved. I wonder how u can post such a ridiculous comment that what we hear on a daily basis is a lie.

I still repeat it that ur people are the only negative catalysts that is retarding the glory of Yorubas with ur useless rituals.
Re: Shed No Christian Blood, By Mohammed El-kanemy [sheikh Of Borno] by macof(m): 7:15pm On Dec 11, 2013
harbiola1:
Will you spare me this ur ancestor sermons?

You are denying the rampant actions because ur people are involved. I wonder how u can post such a ridiculous comment that what we hear on a daily basis is a lie.

I still repeat it that ur people are the only negative catalysts that is retarding the glory of Yorubas with ur useless rituals.

My people So u abiola isn't one of my people?

You are now Arab?

Smh. Such a wasted life
Re: Shed No Christian Blood, By Mohammed El-kanemy [sheikh Of Borno] by macof(m): 7:26pm On Dec 11, 2013
yousuf12: Look at you with your fake pity. Mate Somalis swear by their ancestors so I don't know where you got the idea that we bash our ancestors.

But anyway since you got caught out there I will look into your pagan religion then we'll compare which religion that is more cruel.

Don't be mad at Islam just because people don't practice ritual killings with you anymore you hypocrite.

I'll speak to you when I know more about your blood thirsty god.

Mr man. U know nothing of Paganism, you know nothing about Traditions, Culture and spirituality of people.

If u did, u would not show such low knowledge.
There is nothing like "pagan religion"
It is "Spirituality"

Paganism is the true way of a people.
There spirituality, traditions, culture and language.

have pride in ur identity.
Re: Shed No Christian Blood, By Mohammed El-kanemy [sheikh Of Borno] by macof(m): 7:50pm On Dec 11, 2013
yousuf12: You wanna know what's funny? I did a quick search on NL about you pagans and guess what came up?

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-604630.0.html

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-342907.0.html

https://www.nairaland.com/1001083/ritualist-caught-human-head

https://www.nairaland.com/662132/ritual-killing-sw-nigeria-9/1

You sure you don't kill people in honour of your god(s)?
You tried to fool me just because I'm not a Nigerian or West African lol shame on me for nearly believing you.

There is more don't worry about that my pagan friend I haven'tdone a proper search yet.

I went through all ur links.

And there in the threads Yorubaland was the location of such acts.
but no prove that they are Yoruba pagans.
for all I know it could be people from Cameron, Biafra or Somalia.
They could be muslims or Christians

Yoruba pagans are people who know and practice the Yoruba spirituality, culture and traditions. A pagan doesn't go against the traditions of his land.

There is No where in yorubaland that killing is part of the traditions.

these are nothing but cultist and evil people.

The Orisha of yorubaland don't condone such. Olorun is in control and his children would never disobey.
these people are not sacrificing to the Gods of Yoruba, they maybe sacrificing to Arab Gods.

Btw. U never give the name of the Orisha. If they were truly Yoruba pagans they would kill while reciting prayers and continually mention the name of the Orisha they sacrifice to.

I expected u to show me links of Ogun festivals or Any Orisha festival. grin

Ur links prove nothing
Re: Shed No Christian Blood, By Mohammed El-kanemy [sheikh Of Borno] by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 11, 2013
Spirituality as in your voodoo gods? No thanks, I don't want to participate in your cruel ritual killings. I'd rather worship The Almighty.

As for my identity, I'm a proud African, Somali and a Muslim.
Re: Shed No Christian Blood, By Mohammed El-kanemy [sheikh Of Borno] by macof(m): 9:17pm On Dec 11, 2013
yousuf12: Spirituality as in your voodoo gods? No thanks, I don't want to participate in your cruel ritual killings. I'd rather worship The Almighty.

As for my identity, I'm a proud African, Somali and a Muslim.

Spirituality is not about worship.
Pls show me where I told u to worship my God(not gods). worship the God of ur ancestors and not my God, am not like Mohammed who lies to people to worship his God.

Yes It's better for u to worship the almighty- Waaq, God of the universe as ur ancestors worshipped.

Your identity is proud Somalian Arab slave

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet The 10 Most Influential Igbo Muslims / Allah Does Not Exist!!! / Richard Dawkins Makes Muslim Jokes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.