Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,098 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Shed No Christian Blood, By Mohammed El-kanemy [sheikh Of Borno] - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Shed No Christian Blood, By Mohammed El-kanemy [sheikh Of Borno] (1457 Views)

Sheikh Jamiu Kewulere-Bello Imam’s Installation, History To Be Made / Letter From Sheikh Of Borno To Sultan Mohammed Bello In January 1824 / Dr. Sheikh Muszaphar Shukor Praying In Outer Space (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shed No Christian Blood, By Mohammed El-kanemy [sheikh Of Borno] by Nobody: 9:31pm On Dec 11, 2013
Slave? lol I think you are confusing me with your grandfather who used to get whipped by his Massa.

Why are you ignoring harbiola? Why don't you give him a proper answer or are you too scared that he will expose your doll stabbing voodoo religion?
Re: Shed No Christian Blood, By Mohammed El-kanemy [sheikh Of Borno] by harbiola1(m): 9:56pm On Dec 11, 2013
macof:

I went through all ur links.
Ur links prove nothing

e be like say Mr. Macof dey also ** MR (Money Ritual).
Because the kind way wey you dey take support this devilish spiritualists is suspecting.
Re: Shed No Christian Blood, By Mohammed El-kanemy [sheikh Of Borno] by macof(m): 10:05pm On Dec 11, 2013
harbiola1:

e be like say Mr. Macof dey also ** MR (Money Ritual).
Because the kind way wey you dey take support this devilish spiritualists is suspecting.

Olorun maa je

Abiola mo so fun e ko daruko Orisha na.

Those people are not worshiping any Yoruba God.
Re: Shed No Christian Blood, By Mohammed El-kanemy [sheikh Of Borno] by harbiola1(m): 10:07pm On Dec 11, 2013
What can Macof say about the warfare experience of Sango, Ogun and others.
Re: Shed No Christian Blood, By Mohammed El-kanemy [sheikh Of Borno] by macof(m): 10:11pm On Dec 11, 2013
yousuf12: Slave? lol I think you are confusing me with your grandfather who used to get whipped by his Massa.

Why are you ignoring harbiola? Why don't you give him a proper answer or are you too scared that he will expose your doll stabbing voodoo religion?

Lol cheesy true my grandfather was a slave to Jesus but such has ended in our family.

He is the one ignoring me and not me ignoring him. it's the same question I posse to u, wat God were they killing people for?

unlike ur fellow slaves who bomb for Allah.
So much evil all for Allah
Re: Shed No Christian Blood, By Mohammed El-kanemy [sheikh Of Borno] by macof(m): 10:15pm On Dec 11, 2013
harbiola1: What can Macof say about the warfare experience of Sango, Ogun and others.

Lol omobadan if only u knew ur ancestry

Smh
Anyway I don't understand ur question.
Re: Shed No Christian Blood, By Mohammed El-kanemy [sheikh Of Borno] by Nobody: 10:25pm On Dec 11, 2013
No your grandfather was a slave to a white man whilst my grandfather was killing them on the battlefield.
Re: Shed No Christian Blood, By Mohammed El-kanemy [sheikh Of Borno] by macof(m): 5:47am On Dec 12, 2013
yousuf12: No your grandfather was a slave to a white man whilst my grandfather was killing them on the battlefield.

Now I know that u lack education

To ur brain colonization=slavery

undecided
Re: Shed No Christian Blood, By Mohammed El-kanemy [sheikh Of Borno] by Nobody: 7:05am On Dec 12, 2013
Yes slave boy didn't Massa teach you that slavery is when people forced to become a slaves i.e. Without their permission/consent... Or in your case forced mental slavery.
How can my ancestors and I, be slaves when we so willingly adhere to Islam. For us to be 'mental' slaves there must have been a point where my ancestors were forced to believe in Islam. Go and ask Massa about it then come back to me with an answer.

wal3yadubillaah I've never talked to anyone more stubborn and stupid at the same time.
Re: Shed No Christian Blood, By Mohammed El-kanemy [sheikh Of Borno] by macof(m): 9:46am On Dec 12, 2013
yousuf12: Yes slave boy didn't Massa teach you that slavery is when people forced to become a slaves i.e. Without their permission/consent... Or in your case forced mental slavery.
How can my ancestors and I, be slaves when we so willingly adhere to Islam. For us to be 'mental' slaves there must have been a point where my ancestors were forced to believe in Islam. Go and ask Massa about it then come back to me with an answer.

wal3yadubillaah I've never talked to anyone more stubborn and stupid at the same time.

U beginning to make No sense

fact is Somalia is an Arab slave nation.
And the only thing that can release u from the bondage is to revert to the Somali ways, resist mental slavery and brainwash.
Re: Shed No Christian Blood, By Mohammed El-kanemy [sheikh Of Borno] by harbiola1(m): 10:16am On Dec 12, 2013
macof:

He is the one ignoring me and not me ignoring him. it's the same question I posse to u, wat God were they killing people for?

What can you do without INCANTATION?

Whose spirit are you calling when INCANTATING?
Re: Shed No Christian Blood, By Mohammed El-kanemy [sheikh Of Borno] by harbiola1(m): 10:26am On Dec 12, 2013
macof:

Lol omobadan if only u knew ur ancestry

Smh
Anyway I don't understand ur question.

What?
I know the fact that they were WILD.

Trust me, not just that.
Re: Shed No Christian Blood, By Mohammed El-kanemy [sheikh Of Borno] by Nobody: 1:39pm On Dec 12, 2013
macof:

U beginning to make No sense

fact is Somalia is an Arab slave nation.
And the only thing that can release u from the bondage is to revert to the Somali ways, resist mental slavery and brainwash.

You know exactly what I'm talking about, now go back to the field and continue picking cotton.
Re: Shed No Christian Blood, By Mohammed El-kanemy [sheikh Of Borno] by macof(m): 2:20pm On Dec 12, 2013
harbiola1:

What?
I know the fact that they were WILD.

Trust me, not just that.

Wild Guy go and trace ur Ibadan ancestral.

Wild ko, Igbo ni grin
Re: Shed No Christian Blood, By Mohammed El-kanemy [sheikh Of Borno] by macof(m): 2:21pm On Dec 12, 2013
yousuf12:

You know exactly what I'm talking about, now go back to the field and continue picking cotton.

Actually only u know wat u are saying

I never picked cotton

(1) (2) (Reply)

Today's Muslims Can Never Obey Allah? / Islamic Unfair Criticism Of The West (part 1; Women, Pageants, Skimpy Clothes) / Revive The Sunnah Of The Prophet (s.a.w)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.