Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Affinity Of Number On Your Digital Watch - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Affinity Of Number On Your Digital Watch (605 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Affinity Of Number On Your Digital Watch by heed101(m): 8:57pm On Dec 08, 2013
I have been on this issue for days and I have this thought of throwing my phone away. Any time I check time on my phone what I get as result is double digit number e.g 4:04, 8:08, 3:03 and so on. I am becoming apprehensive about these numbers and I tried google it and it shows I am not the only 1 having such problem. Some of sites I visited wrote that it is numbers that relate to angels and it notes that angels are with such person.
Example:
Q.
I see the same numerology day by day again and again. Like on my cell phone I see the number like 01:01, 11:11, 02:02, and so on almost in every hr of day. It is beginning almost 2 month from the date. Actually I am in lot of tension these day about my career. I have passed my graduation and I have no job. Also I'm little confused for my career for what to next. Is these numbers is playing a certain role in my life. Good or bad
A.
Not bad and not good. Numbers are just
numbers. They have no power on their own.
Looks like the numbers you're seeing are either composed of the digit 1 or the digit 2.
The number 1 is about starting something. The number 2 is about teamwork.
The number 1 is also your heart's desire
number. The article describes it.
The number 2 is also your personality number. The personality number is how you present yourself to others in casual and professional circumstances – other than family and close friends.
My sense is that the numbers you're seeing
reflect the need you feel inside, to get a job and make a career. The career suggestion tool may be of help in making a career decision.

11:11 (or 1:11, 1:01)- A True Phenomena at this
time. It's a reminder that we are all ONE. The
angels want you to be present in THIS moment.
The angels are always with you, but you can only be aware of them in the now. Keep your thoughts and vibrations high. 11:11 could also signify a portal has opened - or that you have moved through some kind of an energetic gateway. It could be significant to Time Shifts or increased solar flare energy directed towards earth. Pay attention to how you feel, what your thinking, and if you notice anything strange or different about this moment (or the day).
12:12 - Something is on the verge of change, or
has already changed for the better. Healing is
on the way! Angels are with you through all of
you life changes. It also signifies the end of an
energetic download (such as via solar flare
energies). 12:12 could also mean you have shifted time lines or have recently gone through some type of portal or gateway.
3:33 (or 3:03)- Angels and Ascended Masters
(like Jesus, Yogananda, Buddha and many
others) surround you now. This is a very
important reminder too that you are a master in training. Like a Jedi Knight who uses the force for the greater good of all, you can tune-into "the force" and allow it to work miracles in your life and in the lives of others. We all have the abilities to "move mountains", "walk on water" and manifest objects out of thin air. Even if you don't yet believe this is possible, at the very least
the Universe is reminding you that you have
infinite power within you to create and live a life of peace, joy and happiness!

So I am wondering if these things are real. I pray it is a sign of good things and fortunate happenings coming my way. If you have anything to add may be by virtue of experience or readings please enlighten me because I am confused right now

(1) (Reply)

Help!! I Really Love Watching People Dieee / Nairaland Back From The Valley Of The Dry Bones! / Letter To A Caring God And Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.