Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,018 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Questions, Theories, And Trivia Of The ASOIAF (Game Of Thrones) Books. - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Questions, Theories, And Trivia Of The ASOIAF (Game Of Thrones) Books. (66392 Views)

Bloody theresa (fictional Thriller) / ASOIAF Quotes / Game Of Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Questions, Theories, And Trivia Of The ASOIAF (Game Of Thrones) Books. by SIRcumalot: 7:58am On Aug 03, 2014
moneyallowed:
You're welcome bro
@SIRcumalot yea i meant the plot progression within the books. What's taking Rothfuss so long anyway? 2 books in and he's still giving us background
But the book is a tragedy so its more about the journey than the destination.
Though am almost certain he will pull a "paolini" and split the last book even Steve erikson padded the last two malazan books.
Re: Questions, Theories, And Trivia Of The ASOIAF (Game Of Thrones) Books. by Nobody: 5:07pm On Aug 03, 2014
zube01: True! Just noticed! Pls can u hit me with all u've got on the books? Including the spin offs!@oluamid thanks!! email me
same ere ladunsky@gmail.com
Re: Questions, Theories, And Trivia Of The ASOIAF (Game Of Thrones) Books. by ssultana(f): 7:52am On Aug 07, 2014
oluamid:

Done. I sent the previous one too.

Me too pls pls pls nuhufarida@gmail.com
Re: Questions, Theories, And Trivia Of The ASOIAF (Game Of Thrones) Books. by moneyallowed(m): 3:53pm On Aug 07, 2014
SIRcumalot:
Nice list have read most of this except for Stormlight Archive and the Magicians (Quentin whines too much for my liking)
Have you tried the Prince of fools by Mark lawerence ? Same world as Jorg and his brothers
Try the Blood song by Anthony Ryan finest fantasy novel I read last year.
Blood Song was great. thanks for the recommendation. Can't wait to read the next one- Tower Lord
Re: Questions, Theories, And Trivia Of The ASOIAF (Game Of Thrones) Books. by SIRcumalot: 5:08pm On Aug 07, 2014
moneyallowed:
Blood Song was great. thanks for the recommendation. Can't wait to read the next one- Tower Lord
No problem
Tower lord came out last month so no need for waiting
Re: Questions, Theories, And Trivia Of The ASOIAF (Game Of Thrones) Books. by eyispecial(f): 12:50am On Aug 09, 2014
Pls send me these books too in pdf format.
vicraney@gmail.com
Re: Questions, Theories, And Trivia Of The ASOIAF (Game Of Thrones) Books. by Elmaxcentini(m): 3:46am On Aug 09, 2014
Oluamid or any other person please I beg send the books for me in Pdf format please...
Please all the books that you have concerning Westeros I wanna read them all.Tanx.

Send to Crespodprince@gmail.com
Re: Questions, Theories, And Trivia Of The ASOIAF (Game Of Thrones) Books. by moski5(m): 4:11pm On Aug 09, 2014
I'll like to have the books thanks
Re: Questions, Theories, And Trivia Of The ASOIAF (Game Of Thrones) Books. by moski5(m): 4:24pm On Aug 09, 2014
oluamid:

Well the R+L=J is a theory and until GRRM confirms or refute it, we can only guess at what Jon would do to confirm it. Ned Stark is dead and so is Lyanna Stark and Rhaeger Targeryen. Lord Connington is too busy with Aegon to think about a Jon Snow.

There's another theory I read about, its called A+J=T
Where A is Aeryes (?) Targeryan
J is Joanna Lannister
and T is Tyrion Lannister

I don't know the possibility of this theory being true though.

d only person who knows the truth about Jon is Bran Ned told him In a dream
I guess Snow is Lynna's child

Jon may Survive n Stannis may take winterfel after all
Re: Questions, Theories, And Trivia Of The ASOIAF (Game Of Thrones) Books. by moski5(m): 4:35pm On Aug 09, 2014
oluamid:

I have books 1 - 3 and Egg didn't die in any of them. It was Maester Aemon that told Samwell Tarly that Egg died but I'm yet to see where. GGRM will release 'the She-Wolves of Winterfell', the forth book of the series by december. Meanwhile, there's a book I'm looking for, its called The Princess and the Queen (or something like that). It's also about Westorosi history and the. Targeryen internecine wars. Read an excerpt from it and I'v been looking for a downloadable link ever since.

I think egg is Maester Aemon not tu sure tho
Aemon is not egg Egg lived and gave birth to kids
Re: Questions, Theories, And Trivia Of The ASOIAF (Game Of Thrones) Books. by zube01(m): 12:51pm On Aug 10, 2014
Good day all! Pls m a bit confused!! In the series jojen was killed by a withe when they were going to see the 3 eyed crow! But in the book a 'dance with dragons' jojen was alive when they got to the 3 eyed crow! Pls sombdy put me through!
Re: Questions, Theories, And Trivia Of The ASOIAF (Game Of Thrones) Books. by oluamid(m): 2:58pm On Aug 10, 2014
zube01: Good day all! Pls m a bit confused!! In the series jojen was killed by a withe when they were going to see the 3 eyed crow! But in the book a 'dance with dragons' jojen was alive when they got to the 3 eyed crow! Pls sombdy put me through!

Characters differ a bit in the books and the series. The book Jojen is very much alive with his sister and Bran at the weirwood cave.
Re: Questions, Theories, And Trivia Of The ASOIAF (Game Of Thrones) Books. by aylahome: 4:33pm On Aug 10, 2014
Kindly send me the books,ayomisilver@yahoo.com
Re: Questions, Theories, And Trivia Of The ASOIAF (Game Of Thrones) Books. by eyispecial(f): 7:28pm On Aug 10, 2014
eyispecial: Pls send me these books too in pdf format.
vicraney@gmail.com
Re: Questions, Theories, And Trivia Of The ASOIAF (Game Of Thrones) Books. by oluamid(m): 10:17pm On Aug 10, 2014
If you want any of the books send me an email @ olu52005@yahoo.com and I'll reply you. Also be specific about the exact book(s) you want. Thanks.
Re: Questions, Theories, And Trivia Of The ASOIAF (Game Of Thrones) Books. by oluamid(m): 8:19pm On Aug 11, 2014
If you sent me a mail then you've got a reply.
Re: Questions, Theories, And Trivia Of The ASOIAF (Game Of Thrones) Books. by moski5(m): 9:22am On Aug 12, 2014
oluamid: If you sent me a mail then you've got a reply.

I didn't get it bro
Re: Questions, Theories, And Trivia Of The ASOIAF (Game Of Thrones) Books. by oluamid(m): 9:41am On Aug 12, 2014
moski5:

I didn't get it bro

I didn't see ur mail.
Re: Questions, Theories, And Trivia Of The ASOIAF (Game Of Thrones) Books. by eyispecial(f): 2:18am On Aug 13, 2014
oluamid: If you sent me a mail then you've got a reply.

Thanks bro, av seen dm. Pls can you give the link to download the bk 4
Re: Questions, Theories, And Trivia Of The ASOIAF (Game Of Thrones) Books. by zube01(m): 8:30am On Aug 15, 2014
The way this guy kills his characters eh! See the way qyentn died, Jon snow!....is Jon really dead abi the red woman fit revive am? Because if not then the series na rubbish finally!

1 Like

Re: Questions, Theories, And Trivia Of The ASOIAF (Game Of Thrones) Books. by moski5(m): 2:36pm On Aug 15, 2014
oluamid:

I didn't see ur mail.

I've sent d mail
nonetheless hildash2@yahoo.com
Re: Questions, Theories, And Trivia Of The ASOIAF (Game Of Thrones) Books. by moski5(m): 2:38pm On Aug 15, 2014
zube01: The way this guy kills his characters eh! See the way qyentn died, Jon snow!....is Jon really dead abi the red woman fit revive am? Because if not then the series na rubbish finally!

if Jon dies its normal not rubbish he messed up n paid for it unlike d Prince in Egg n Dunk
Re: Questions, Theories, And Trivia Of The ASOIAF (Game Of Thrones) Books. by zube01(m): 6:03pm On Aug 15, 2014
moski5:

if Jon dies its normal not rubbish he messed up n paid for it unlike d Prince in Egg n Dunk
abro abeg remind me how the guy take mess up? No vex!
Re: Questions, Theories, And Trivia Of The ASOIAF (Game Of Thrones) Books. by moski5(m): 3:41pm On Aug 16, 2014
zube01: abro abeg remind me how the guy take mess up? No vex!

He's a man of d night watch The wall is his business he shouldn't ve made a move to desert or involve d watch in the affairs of the kingdom even ghost didn't support his decision

its almost like Rob he didn't deserve d way he died but marrying dat girl killing Karstark Sending a Hostage to negotiate he was becoming tu Stupid

1 Like

Re: Questions, Theories, And Trivia Of The ASOIAF (Game Of Thrones) Books. by zube01(m): 3:52pm On Aug 16, 2014
moski5:

He's a man of d night watch The wall is his business he shouldn't ve made a move to desert
true talk! But I tell u if that guy is truly dead! Then what then is the essence of reading it? Who then will play the his role?(I think he has a very important role to play, somehow I think he's still going to know who he's real father is! I don't think he's a bastard ,who will avenge his brother robb?....who will ride the dragon with danerys? Who will be the next .....Bros unanswered questions plenty!....olumid I want make u put mouth for this issue ooo!
Re: Questions, Theories, And Trivia Of The ASOIAF (Game Of Thrones) Books. by oluamid(m): 7:16am On Aug 17, 2014
zube01: true talk! But I tell u if that guy is truly dead! Then what then is the essence of reading it? Who then will play the his role?(I think he has a very important role to play, somehow I think he's still going to know who he's real father is! I don't think he's a bastard ,who will avenge his brother robb?....who will ride the dragon with danerys? Who will be the next .....Bros unanswered questions plenty!....olumid I want make u put mouth for this issue ooo!

Well, GRRM knows that fans are used to him killing fav characters and the stabbing of Jon is a good cliffhanger that has got everyone anticipating the next book to find out if he died or not.

Buh methinks Jon won't die of his wounds. I agree with Moski that Jon is a man of the Nightwatch and shouldn't be taking sides, but the guy is just human after-all. He loves his half-sister Arya so much and was prepared to damn himself to rescue her. Yet, if the L+R = J theory is right then I don't see Jon dying anytime soon.

Mellisandre would have to do something. Remember, she has always been warning Jon and already told him to come to her when he's in danger. I don't think she'll just sit around and not apply "the kiss of life" on him even if he dies. Beside, its almost a certainty that Jon will ride a dragon and Bran too watches over him so.... Fingers crossed how GRRM will dribble his way around that.

But.....

Jon Can't be dead. He just can't.

1 Like

Re: Questions, Theories, And Trivia Of The ASOIAF (Game Of Thrones) Books. by zube01(m): 8:03am On Aug 17, 2014
oluamid:

Jon Can't be dead. He just can't.
that's exactly wht m saying!!!
Re: Questions, Theories, And Trivia Of The ASOIAF (Game Of Thrones) Books. by moski5(m): 11:28am On Aug 17, 2014
zube01: true talk! But I tell u if that guy is truly dead! Then what then is the essence of reading it? Who then will play the his role?(I think he has a very important role to play, somehow I think he's still going to know who he's real father is! I don't think he's a bastard ,who will avenge his brother robb?....who will ride the dragon with danerys? Who will be the next .....Bros unanswered questions plenty!....olumid I want make u put mouth for this issue ooo!

She doesn't need tu riders dragons can fly demselves
tho yor argument makes sense
Re: Questions, Theories, And Trivia Of The ASOIAF (Game Of Thrones) Books. by whalesbanks(m): 1:37pm On Aug 17, 2014
Oluamid, I' l need d books also, pls my mail add is stevenbankole@gmail.com
Re: Questions, Theories, And Trivia Of The ASOIAF (Game Of Thrones) Books. by Bawss1(m): 6:02pm On Aug 17, 2014
Saw this on Instagram. An artist's impression of some ASOIAF cities/places. This one is Old Town one of the largest towns of Westeros.

Re: Questions, Theories, And Trivia Of The ASOIAF (Game Of Thrones) Books. by Bawss1(m): 6:17pm On Aug 17, 2014
The Twins sometimes known as The Crossing is the seat of the House of Frey in the Northern Riverlands. It is a fortified crossing of the Green Fork over the Trident and consist of two identical castles and a tower in the middle of the bridge. The Twins represents the only crossing point over the Green Fork for hundreds of miles in either direction. It is a major barrier to travellers and merchants travelling to the North and the Western Riverlands. The Freys grew wealthy by charging passing travellers for the use of the Crossing. Given their strategic location, strong castle, wealth and numbers the Freys are one of the most powerful banner houses sworn to House Tully

Re: Questions, Theories, And Trivia Of The ASOIAF (Game Of Thrones) Books. by Bawss1(m): 6:21pm On Aug 17, 2014
Will put more of these pictures later. cheesy

(Again I culled them off Instagram)

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply)

Life Of A Broke Naija Graduate ( Short Story) / Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu / Naive ( Novel)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.