Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,520 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Nairagig Site: Your Suggestion Please - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Nairagig Site: Your Suggestion Please (513 Views)

Need Suggestion Please / Nigerian Built Web 2.0 Site - Your Thoughts / Product Site: Your Comments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairagig Site: Your Suggestion Please by egift(m): 8:22am On Dec 09, 2013
Hello everyone, just launched a new micro-job site. Most times I don't usually ask for reviews so that I don't get the mob attack. But this project is important to me and I want it done right.

First, it is a micro job site based on a good script. And the micro job niche is very competitive. We know the competition, but we are looking up to Fiverr.

1. Setup and customization is completed.
2. Now we invite you to join and post as many gigs/offers as you can.
3. We have made place to traffic (from Nairaland's banner ads here to other platforms).

Kindle suggest improvement. Thanks in advance - www.nairagig.com
Re: Nairagig Site: Your Suggestion Please by egift(m): 8:25am On Dec 09, 2013
Some of the key benefits are:
- You fund and withdraw from your accounts at without any charges from us.
- You get to keep 100% of all you earn from your offers.
- Registration is free and no limit to the number of items you can post.
Re: Nairagig Site: Your Suggestion Please by egift(m): 12:28pm On Dec 09, 2013
As part of our flag off drive, we are giving out some benefits (Featured Ad slots, Free Banner placement and Cash rewards). So post your offers and stand a chance to win.
Re: Nairagig Site: Your Suggestion Please by egift(m): 10:11am On Dec 14, 2013
Today I noticed we are already ahead of the competition - We will still like to know how this project can be improved. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Other Data Bundles On Andriod / You May Not Forgive Yourself If You Miss This! / Google Is The Most Talked About Company Of The Year 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.