Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,792 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:01 PM

Christians, You Are Not Worshipping As The Bible Says - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians, You Are Not Worshipping As The Bible Says (826 Views)

Actor Robert Powell: Stop Worshipping Me, I Am Not The Real Jesus / Why Call Pastors "Father" When The Bible Says We Should Not? / Christians Commit Idol-worshipping Despite Prohibition In Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christians, You Are Not Worshipping As The Bible Says by umarfantami(m): 8:53am On Dec 09, 2013
Nehemiah 8:6 And Ezra blessed the LORD, the great God. And all the people answered, Amen, Amen, with lifting up their hands: and they bowed their heads, and worshipped the LORD with their faces to the ground.

ARE YOU THE one doing it or Muslim.

Re: Christians, You Are Not Worshipping As The Bible Says by KenJak(m): 8:57am On Dec 09, 2013
umar fantami: Nehemiah 8:6 And Ezra blessed the LORD, the great God. And all the people answered, Amen, Amen, with lifting up their hands: and they bowed their heads, and worshipped the LORD with their faces to the ground.

Is Nehemiah in old or new testament?
Re: Christians, You Are Not Worshipping As The Bible Says by Gombs(m): 9:03am On Dec 09, 2013
umar fantami: Nehemiah 8:6 And Ezra blessed the LORD, the great God. And all the people answered, Amen, Amen, with lifting up their hands: and they bowed their heads, and worshipped the LORD with their faces to the ground.

You muslims won't crawl back to your section, No?...

If I go to islam for muslims and say "Muslims y'all are going to burn in Hell except you accept Jesus"

Deols and Maclantunji would delete the thread and/or ban me for 96yrs.

Who told you christians don't bow their head with their faces to the ground, in worship or prayers to God?

1 Like

Re: Christians, You Are Not Worshipping As The Bible Says by umarfantami(m): 9:11am On Dec 09, 2013
Ken_Jak:
must I teach YOU your religion .is a shame to ask which version does the verse belong to. check all versions it's there.
Re: Christians, You Are Not Worshipping As The Bible Says by Emusan(m): 9:14am On Dec 09, 2013

Is Christian and Muslim serving the same God?
Re: Christians, You Are Not Worshipping As The Bible Says by larrymoore(m): 9:25am On Dec 09, 2013
Op thanks for the enlightenment. Christians are the best manipulator of the century, see how they argue that old testament is not in operation but the new testament.
Re: Christians, You Are Not Worshipping As The Bible Says by Gombs(m): 9:33am On Dec 09, 2013
Emusan:

Good question
Re: Christians, You Are Not Worshipping As The Bible Says by SalC: 9:47am On Dec 09, 2013
Op take your teachings to your section.

We have more important things to do for God than rukuing and sujuding.

Those are not the bedrock of christianity though they are also not forbidden so I don't know what your headache is all about.

1 Like

Re: Christians, You Are Not Worshipping As The Bible Says by cbrass(m): 10:35am On Dec 09, 2013
If you like brake your head while knocking it on the ground na u sabi, one thing I know is muslims worship the devil who is their father and subsequently becomes "the most hated people by GOD" so leave the "true"christians alone who believe and live the name of Jesus Christ
Re: Christians, You Are Not Worshipping As The Bible Says by harbiola1(m): 11:57am On Dec 09, 2013
Ken_Jak:

Not funny! although i laughed. grin
But seriouly, don't you knw that is how Antioch christians prayed.

They said the practice of Jesus is outdated and u ignorantly believed them. SMH! cry
Re: Christians, You Are Not Worshipping As The Bible Says by umarfantami(m): 11:59am On Dec 09, 2013
Emusan:

THE BIBLE AND THE QUR'AN SAYS
ONLY ONE GOD

The Noble Quran 112:1
ﻗُﻞْ ﻫُﻮَ ﭐﻟﻠَّﻪُ ﺃَﺣَﺪٌ
Qul huwa Allahu ahadun
Say (O Muhammad (Peace be upon him)
): "He is Allah, (the) One.

Deuteronomy 6:4 Hear, O Israel: The
LORD our God is one LORD:
Re: Christians, You Are Not Worshipping As The Bible Says by harbiola1(m): 12:00pm On Dec 09, 2013
Emusan:

I worship God while you worship Jesus.

The error is clear. undecided
Re: Christians, You Are Not Worshipping As The Bible Says by umarfantami(m): 12:00pm On Dec 09, 2013
Emusan:

THE BIBLE AND THE QUR'AN SAYS
ONLY ONE GOD

The Noble Quran 112:1
ﻗُﻞْ ﻫُﻮَ ﭐﻟﻠَّﻪُ ﺃَﺣَﺪٌ
Qul huwa Allahu ahadun
Say (O Muhammad (Peace be upon him)
): "He is Allah, (the) One.

Deuteronomy 6:4 Hear, O Israel: The
LORD our God is one LORD:
Re: Christians, You Are Not Worshipping As The Bible Says by harbiola1(m): 12:05pm On Dec 09, 2013
cbrass:
"the most hated people by GOD"

And i hope Idolators (Jesus worshipers) are the beloved?

You are being taken for a ride by cocroach horse.
Re: Christians, You Are Not Worshipping As The Bible Says by Emusan(m): 2:26pm On Dec 09, 2013
harbiola1:

I worship God while you worship Jesus.

The error is clear. undecided

Thank God you're worship God.

I know this question is a big problem for muslims to answer.
Re: Christians, You Are Not Worshipping As The Bible Says by NicholasBu(m): 4:43pm On Dec 09, 2013
My beloved muslim brother, have you considered Isaiah 9:6? For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.
Re: Christians, You Are Not Worshipping As The Bible Says by harbiola1(m): 4:44pm On Dec 09, 2013
Emusan:

Thank God you're worship God.

I know this question is a big problem for muslims to answer.

As in like BIG eh?

you have issues!!!
Re: Christians, You Are Not Worshipping As The Bible Says by harbiola1(m): 4:51pm On Dec 09, 2013
NicholasBu: My beloved muslim brother, have you considered Isaiah 9:6? For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

Pastor, should i create a thread for this?
But there may not be chance for argument sha. And i promise its gonna be a season film.

waiting for ur reply
Re: Christians, You Are Not Worshipping As The Bible Says by KenJak(m): 4:52pm On Dec 09, 2013
umar fantami:
must I teach YOU your religion .is a shame to ask which version does the verse belong to. check all versions it's there.

Come, I did not ask cos I didn't know it. Nehemiah is in the old testament and cos the old testament was incomplete,the new testament was written. You understand?
Re: Christians, You Are Not Worshipping As The Bible Says by macof(m): 9:14pm On Dec 09, 2013
Muslims are Arab slave dogs, they worship in the Arab way.

So OP u criticize Christians because they are not as slave minded as u.

No African whether Christian or muslim should worship the Jewish or Arab way just because he read it in a book.

Worship God ur own way, the way of ur ancestors.
Re: Christians, You Are Not Worshipping As The Bible Says by Nobody: 10:06pm On Dec 09, 2013
Mohammed was not an original thinker. He brought nothing new. He simply copied practices of prayers that existed long before him into islam.
Re: Christians, You Are Not Worshipping As The Bible Says by Nobody: 10:08pm On Dec 09, 2013
One thing I've noticed about muslims. They spend their whole energy trying to discredit christianity. If christianity is wrong, how does that make islam right?
Re: Christians, You Are Not Worshipping As The Bible Says by Mintayo(m): 10:39pm On Dec 09, 2013
Muslims sha,they will nevercease to amaze someone,they are so engrossed with christainity,they cnt do without christainity,like the existence of islam depends on christainity...lol.
@Op,a true christain knows how to worship God,so stop the misquoting and fallacy abeg.
Re: Christians, You Are Not Worshipping As The Bible Says by NicholasBu(m): 10:41am On Dec 27, 2013
harbiola1:

Pastor, should i create a thread for this?
But there may not be chance for argument sha. And i promise its gonna be a season film.

waiting for ur reply

@Harbiola, Sorry for replying you this late. First, you called me Pastor, I don't remember telling you I'm one. So I wonder where you got that from. Secondly, if you wish to create a thread feel free as long as nairaland permits you to do so. However, I will urge you to be polite and open minded as we mortals venture to thread on Holy grounds. Remain blessed as I wait for the creation of the thread and invitation.

(1) (Reply)

There Is Nothing Like Hell Fire – Pastor Who Serves Alcohol To Members In Church / Prophet George Prophecy About 2014 / "9/11 Is A Day Of Reflection For Me For Several Reasons." Robert Salaam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.