Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,202 members, 7,811,541 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:12 PM

Iceland Visa And Other Inquires.... - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Iceland Visa And Other Inquires.... (16821 Views)

Travelling To Qatar Inquires / Malaysia Visit Visa And Ticket / Your First Visa And Interview At An Embassy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iceland Visa And Other Inquires.... by Acutechap(m): 3:16am On Aug 29, 2018
Indeed Iceland is a very beautiful country! Watch this video: https://vimeo.com/254679487#_=_

1 Like

Re: Iceland Visa And Other Inquires.... by Bobbybenard(m): 12:06pm On Aug 29, 2018
AlphaStyles:
If i decide to visit iceland its either for tourism or immigrating there
immigration through skill job is better because they pay very well

1 Like

Re: Iceland Visa And Other Inquires.... by AlphaStyles(m): 12:51pm On Aug 29, 2018
Bobbybenard:
i will make enough money here before going over there and getting another skill is important too obodoibo here i come
Re: Iceland Visa And Other Inquires.... by Hensley123: 1:17pm On Sep 14, 2018
I will want go Iceland with my son for tourist visa any ideal
Re: Iceland Visa And Other Inquires.... by Bobbybenard(m): 6:45pm On Sep 14, 2018
Hensley123:
I will want go Iceland with my son for tourist visa any ideal
I heard one traveling agent helping someone to get visa to Iceland. Charges after visa is out

1 Like

Re: Iceland Visa And Other Inquires.... by timagentms: 10:09pm On Sep 19, 2020
Bobbybenard:
Hello, pls do you have any idea on this, if you can link me up, I will appreciate. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Iceland Visa And Other Inquires.... by timagentms: 10:11pm On Sep 19, 2020
Bobbybenard:
I heard one traveling agent helping someone to get visa to Iceland. Charges after visa is out

Pls how sure it is, have u got any hint about the agent.
Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Iceland Visa And Other Inquires.... by Spider20: 5:19am On Nov 25, 2021
Let's all work together in keeping all Iceland trend functioning
Re: Iceland Visa And Other Inquires.... by Udapod(m): 6:44am On Dec 14, 2021
I am confused. I want to go Iceland to study. So I need study visa. By default for all countries I am supposed to get admission then get a note from the university to take to the embassy but Iceland doesn’t has an embassy in Nigeria and they process everything through the Norwegian embassy. But I saw some articles that said I have to get my visa through VFS and follow that step means am bypassing the embassy, does it make sense? I know vfs is legit. Please if you are already in Iceland briefly explain the visa procedures to me

1 Like

Re: Iceland Visa And Other Inquires.... by Udapod(m): 6:51am On Dec 14, 2021
topsyking:
yes..the danish embassy in abuja represent iceland.. it very super cold there.. the visa is sure if you get the admission..which is difficult..you can try ..never say never..
I thought it was the Norwegian embassy
Re: Iceland Visa And Other Inquires.... by timagentms: 3:46pm On Sep 28, 2022
Pls people in Iceland should come and give us clue here on how to migrate to Iceland. This is Japa season and this thread should be flowing regularly like other tthreads
Re: Iceland Visa And Other Inquires.... by Priceless200(f): 11:52pm On Nov 01, 2022
I just tire got this thread. Does it mean Nigerians are not in Iceland??
Re: Iceland Visa And Other Inquires.... by sotall(m): 7:33pm On Nov 02, 2022
Iceland cold ehnnn.
Re: Iceland Visa And Other Inquires.... by Waposh(m): 5:10pm On Nov 25, 2022
Udapod:
I am confused. I want to go Iceland to study. So I need study visa. By default for all countries I am supposed to get admission then get a note from the university to take to the embassy but Iceland doesn’t has an embassy in Nigeria and they process everything through the Norwegian embassy. But I saw some articles that said I have to get my visa through VFS and follow that step means am bypassing the embassy, does it make sense? I know vfs is legit. Please if you are already in Iceland briefly explain the visa procedures to me
This is also my major concern, I wish to apply for the university of Iceland but I still don’t know how the visa processing works and can’t find anywhere people taking about it, please can someone just give a hit on how to go about the Iceland student visa
Re: Iceland Visa And Other Inquires.... by Udapod(m): 6:27pm On Jan 12, 2023
Waposh:

This is also my major concern, I wish to apply for the university of Iceland but I still don’t know how the visa processing works and can’t find anywhere people taking about it, please can someone just give a hit on how to go about the Iceland student visa
bro let's connect. Message me on Whatsapp +234704515090four
Re: Iceland Visa And Other Inquires.... by Udapod(m): 6:33pm On Jan 12, 2023
Who's has gotten admission from any university in Iceland?�
Re: Iceland Visa And Other Inquires.... by AmancalledGod: 12:09pm On Jan 29, 2023
Is like Nigerians no dey Iceland

(1) (2) (Reply)

Introduction - The diary of one of many tired Nigerians / Why Do Nigerians Abroad Dont Help Themselves? / Renewal Of Nigerian Passport In The Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.