Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,615 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:21 AM

Linda Ikeji To Give Away 1 Million Naira - Webmasters (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Linda Ikeji To Give Away 1 Million Naira (29611 Views)

How To Get Millions Of Daily Visitors On Linda Ikeji To See Your Business / Bloggers: Before You Try To Be Like Linda Ikeji... / We Are Giving Away 1 Free Personal Hosting Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji To Give Away 1 Million Naira by Sike(m): 7:08am On Dec 10, 2013
whisper88: *singing patiently waiting*
Am I first to comment?
CHECK !!
Re: Linda Ikeji To Give Away 1 Million Naira by felvick(m): 7:14am On Dec 10, 2013
Pick me, pick me pls pick me...I am an
Re: Linda Ikeji To Give Away 1 Million Naira by felvick(m): 7:19am On Dec 10, 2013
Pick me, pick me, pls pick me, I am an ardent reader and follower and I love u Linda. Plss I will kip readin n followin...
Choose d ones u want and ask for their numbers or bank acc details.
Re: Linda Ikeji To Give Away 1 Million Naira by NONNYG: 7:20am On Dec 10, 2013
she should give 10k to 100 people
Re: Linda Ikeji To Give Away 1 Million Naira by seangy4konji: 7:22am On Dec 10, 2013
i DONT NEED YOUR MONEY
Re: Linda Ikeji To Give Away 1 Million Naira by Nobody: 7:32am On Dec 10, 2013
When is nairaland's Seun going to give cash rewards to the army of youths that invade his site daily?

I want to believe Seun is richer than Linda Ikeji. Like an Igbo lady that she is ; she is a better business person than Seun. The indiscrminate bans, lack of incentives to the young men that post topics on this forum free of charge. The #go and die, relationship between him, mods and nairalanders are just unfortunate.
Re: Linda Ikeji To Give Away 1 Million Naira by lanrei(m): 8:08am On Dec 10, 2013
not only are some poor in the pocket but also in the brain
Re: Linda Ikeji To Give Away 1 Million Naira by Orikinla(m): 8:22am On Dec 10, 2013
Another marketing gimmick. grin

If you want to give back, the orphanages and prisons are there and many of us in the media and entertainment have been giving back without making noise about it.
Re: Linda Ikeji To Give Away 1 Million Naira by gwas(m): 8:41am On Dec 10, 2013
Mr Knowitall:

Thats not the best way to increase web traffic. Although I dont believe she is doing it to increase her traffic. But more importantly,

Seun does not need to do advertisement to increase Nairaland's traffic. Nairaland has gotten to the point that if 10,000 people

deactivate their account today, the gap will be filled in very little time. Asking Seun to dash out money is a little selfish

if you ask me. The man has a business to run.[/b]
That is it.
@all complaining, weda Seun beg una to dey visit nairaland. 100% of NL members visit to have fun - some to do business, some to know what's going on around the world, some to look for partner, etc. No one visit NL with the aim of helping Seun.
Re: Linda Ikeji To Give Away 1 Million Naira by NEWTONDEGREAT(m): 8:44am On Dec 10, 2013
It's really nice, but please my dear try and make it historic and not a story
Re: Linda Ikeji To Give Away 1 Million Naira by Okijajuju1(m): 9:32am On Dec 10, 2013
Imagine....

Meanwhile if we just make mistake think am for Nairaland, SEUN go ban you till 3030, for attempting to defraud him.. grin
Re: Linda Ikeji To Give Away 1 Million Naira by Okijajuju1(m): 9:42am On Dec 10, 2013
Mr Knowitall: Linda.Ikeja can give out all the money she wants because she practically has not overhead. Her site is hosted by google.

which means she does not have to pay for hosting, maintenance, and domain name. Moreover, she does not have to hire

a team of web developers to upgrade her site. Seun has overheads: employees, server maintenance, 99.9 percent up time,

and many other things. A good business man would not just dash out money anyhow. If seun decides to give 10 people money today

100 people will be upset that he didnt choose them.

Oga mi, if you call the money dash, then you sir have no idea what business is all about..

What Linda Ikeji just did is called 'consumer/customer appreciation' and is in itself a marketing strategy on its own.

What Linda did is no different from what MTN|Glo|Etisalat|e.t.c do which they tag 'Promo'..

Incase you have forgotten, in Seun & Ikejis line of business, the Viewers\followers are the money.

A promo of sorts in long Overdue on Nairaland.. Either a similar move like Linda is doing or Seun could have used this The e-Helpers Network charity flight to draw attention to Nairaland.. Its all marketing.

Anyways.. If Seun decides to do 1million Naira Xmas Bonanza Promo Awoof, he should just keep my cut aside o!! grin Na me be the Bonario of Nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji To Give Away 1 Million Naira by Nobody: 9:52am On Dec 10, 2013
Shine It: How much is Seun giving out.
SEUN that IJEBU man.... even when he is making 10 time more than what LIB is making he
Re: Linda Ikeji To Give Away 1 Million Naira by Nobody: 10:10am On Dec 10, 2013
Patiently waiting for mark even thou I don't use facebook tongue
Re: Linda Ikeji To Give Away 1 Million Naira by yousee(m): 10:31am On Dec 10, 2013
ebamma: and bonario is her hidden username
Choi! See punch line...men you guys make my day fun!!!
grin grin
Re: Linda Ikeji To Give Away 1 Million Naira by yame014: 11:02am On Dec 10, 2013
utumunta: When is nairaland's Seun going to give cash rewards to the army of youths that invade his site daily?

I want to believe Seun is richer than Linda Ikeji. Like an Igbo lady that she is ; she is a better business person than Seun. The indiscrminate bans, lack of incentives to the young men that post topics on this forum free of charge. The #go and die, relationship between him, mods and nairalanders are just unfortunate.

Seun charges as low as #1500/week for an advert! I don't think he is super rich...He is d masses mouthpiece...i have learnt so many things for free on nairaland...there is this one-to-one(many) interaction on nairaland...I don't know if mark zuckerburg (facebook) reward his fans in cash...yet he his a billionaire (i'm open to correction)....in my own opinion, nairaland is still the best...thanks

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji To Give Away 1 Million Naira by olusogo1(m): 11:56am On Dec 10, 2013
make sense, reading and getting paid as well....other popular sites should do same starting from uncle Seun.
Re: Linda Ikeji To Give Away 1 Million Naira by olusogo1(m): 11:58am On Dec 10, 2013
make sense, reading and getting paid as well....other popular sites should do same starting from uncle Seun... winkmake sense, reading and getting paid as well....other popular sites should do same starting from uncle Seun...
Re: Linda Ikeji To Give Away 1 Million Naira by write2obi(m): 11:59am On Dec 10, 2013
lipsrsealed
Re: Linda Ikeji To Give Away 1 Million Naira by Ashmark(m): 12:04pm On Dec 10, 2013
Dont be fooled. She's the one that comment most on her blog. And am sure she can find a way to give the 1million naira to her 10 anonymous self...
Re: Linda Ikeji To Give Away 1 Million Naira by Bilabong(m): 12:11pm On Dec 10, 2013
do u tink everybdy is like u? Wot of the other 900k she will be giving out?
seun seun seun hw many times i call u? If u wan do dis kin promo no 4get bilabong & the famous sexkillz. Øshèé.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji To Give Away 1 Million Naira by Abaniwealth(f): 1:26pm On Dec 10, 2013
oh my God,wat a nice thought....thump up to Linda......carry Go oooooooooo!!!!!!
Re: Linda Ikeji To Give Away 1 Million Naira by abhosts(m): 1:39pm On Dec 10, 2013
It is quite unfair to compare Linda with Seun. She has lots of contacts in the Corporate World and has been able to fully maximize the Advertizing potentials of her Blog. On the other Hand, Seun is a reclusive guy who would still have been using Adsense if google did not give him a hard time. Linda Makes Millions Monthly with very little overhead costs, while Seun Makes Hundreds of Thousands Monthly with lots of Overhead.
Re: Linda Ikeji To Give Away 1 Million Naira by sinegy: 4:30pm On Dec 10, 2013
[quote author=Shinelle] to satisfy ur 'what ifs'... Pls I know 'Bonario' Nnagoro n dey stay @ gwarimpa ,Abj. He's Bonario89 on twitter,go dere n confirm Abi linda opened a fake acc too? ...moreover dyu tink Linda wud plan to giv out money in say two years tym n start creating a fake moniker today..Pls cut d gal some slack ! There's no need to compare her n seun anyway! Seun has done He's on nairaland through contests n stuff.To each his own... Jus do your own Charity n don't criticise how sumone decides to do theirs.[/quote

d only sensible post so far...linda is an exceptional lady n its funny to see how dis gesture amounts to a stunt..however, nairaland has done more for its members dan LIB wud ever be able to do...d amount of information, network opportunities are amazing...nd neither Linda nor Seun owes any of us a penny

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji To Give Away 1 Million Naira by StarCj(m): 8:42pm On Dec 10, 2013
[q uote author=venorite]Why don't she give the 1million to like 2o pple(50k) each or 50pple(20keach)[/quote]

That will b d bxt grin cheesy
Re: Linda Ikeji To Give Away 1 Million Naira by Nobody: 9:09pm On Dec 10, 2013

Doesn't Really matter whether she's Giving out a Billion.. Its Aii for her to Dish out a fair sum to her Members..

I Believe that Seun is good @ what he does... He doesn't Support Laziness.. He Rewards Hardworking Members of his website and also help control Trolls that spit Tr*sh here..

Have u forgotten the Prize awards he gave to Programmers that came up with a JAMB website that can take 1.5million people online @ once.. Have Y'all forgotten the prizes he's given to Logo Designers and the Like..

I Believe that for someone to win something, He/she must have done something that is befitting to the site and the community..

I Believe in Seun Osewa.. I Believe in Nairaland..

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji To Give Away 1 Million Naira by Nobody: 1:50am On Dec 11, 2013
Make I begin comment for Nairaland hoping oneday dem go say dem wan dash out money
Re: Linda Ikeji To Give Away 1 Million Naira by Sowhizy(f): 3:59am On Dec 11, 2013
Shinelle: to satisfy ur 'what ifs'... Pls I know 'Bonario' Nnagoro n dey stay @ gwarimpa ,Abj. He's Bonario89 on twitter,go dere n confirm Abi linda opened a fake acc too? ...moreover dyu tink Linda wud plan to giv out money in say two years tym n start creating a fake moniker today..Pls cut d gal some slack ! There's no need to compare her n seun anyway! Seun has done He's on nairaland through contests n stuff.To each his own... Jus do your own Charity n don't criticise how sumone decides to do theirs.

Thk u jare! I tire 4 pple sef. See rantinz as if dey wnt lyk geh d money 2 seun z berra seun z diz seun z dat nd so? Linda doesn't nid traffic lyk u all think even u afam worefa sayin dz d 1st tym shez hvin over 5k comment na 2day? Even dz seun of a person has his own skeleton so giv d lady a break. She has made it weda wannab or not @least she beta pass all of una wey dey rant. Nawa 4 pple sef
Re: Linda Ikeji To Give Away 1 Million Naira by mrperfect(m): 2:23pm On Dec 11, 2013
Well the lady knows what she is doing.
Re: Linda Ikeji To Give Away 1 Million Naira by GentleFrank(m): 4:56am On Dec 12, 2013
The lady don make am ! It's very nice of her !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Your Favorite Nigerian Website(s)? / Form Validation Tutorial Using Javascript, Php And Ajax! / Godwin Benson Wins Internet.org Award After Meeting Mark Zuckerberg In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.