Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,041 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:10 PM

White Waters(the Movie) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / White Waters(the Movie) (6312 Views)

3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! / The Black Waters Of Echo's Pond / The Movie Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

White Waters(the Movie) by DeepZone: 8:37am On Jul 28, 2008
Any of you seen that nollywood movie directed by Izu Ojuwku? I've heard a lot about the movie and it's actually the best movie from Africa in 2008 starring Joke silva, Rita Dominic and my handsome boo, OC Ukeje(currently the sexiest male actor in Nollywood).

No Reviews please till i finish watching it.
See movie below:

http://video.onlinenigeria.com/premiumvideos/ad11.asp?blurb=3073
Re: White Waters(the Movie) by yongbabe(f): 2:20pm On Aug 05, 2008
The movie is amazing!!
No fake wigs big cars unnecessary scenes or recyclyin scripts.
The actors were good, the whole movie of onpoint!
Re: White Waters(the Movie) by DeepZone: 5:08am On Aug 07, 2008
I saw it yesterday. The movie is tight.
Re: White Waters(the Movie) by francessby(f): 6:17am On Aug 10, 2008
The movie is wow even Rita Dominic looks real in that movies as in no too much make up but Joke Silva looks older than before meanwhile the scene is quite interesting
Re: White Waters(the Movie) by ima1(f): 8:05am On Aug 10, 2008
Just saw the movie, and omg it is f-ing good, loved the twists n turns, i found myself screaming go Melvin. - he is so cute n has a nice smile-
Re: White Waters(the Movie) by tedypine(f): 12:05am On Aug 13, 2008
yes o.the movie is tyt and o.c is cute n sexy
Re: White Waters(the Movie) by engrhamid(m): 3:29pm On Feb 07, 2009
Could anyone pls help me get d direct link of this movie? Though have watched it but i still need to download it into my mobile phone. D film is too much. Can't wait to watch it with friends that loves motivational n inspirational movies
Re: White Waters(the Movie) by earTHMama: 10:07pm On Feb 07, 2009
Why do you wanna download it to your phone?
Re: White Waters(the Movie) by engrhamid(m): 11:06pm On Feb 07, 2009
Have explained that in my prev post. I watch complete movies on my mobile phone maybe if u think its impossible
Re: White Waters(the Movie) by KarmaMod(f): 1:45am On Feb 08, 2009
Overrated.

"My fish's name is Loneliness cos I am lonely"

Abeg make I hear word.

Only good thing about that crap is Joke Silva
Re: White Waters(the Movie) by maedan(f): 2:26am On Feb 08, 2009
^ ^ ^ ^ grin

take it easy now, it can't have been that bad, so many great NL reviews, only u dey bash am. I neva watch am sha, but after wot u've sed, maybe i'll skip it . . . cheesy
Re: White Waters(the Movie) by maedan(f): 2:30am On Feb 08, 2009
the name alone sef is so unimaginative, a Nollywood penchant. White waters ko, blue waters ni, grin
Re: White Waters(the Movie) by engrhamid(m): 7:55am On Feb 08, 2009
I didn't dig out this thread for u guys n ladies to start all this. If you don't like d movie, then go n do your own movie. I said it after watching it that in this words of ours,people don't watch motivational movies,they take it as non sense, all they watch is romantic movies n blue films. What a pity. All i want is d direct link to get it not all ya beef.
Re: White Waters(the Movie) by KarmaMod(f): 8:01am On Feb 08, 2009
Shut Up.
Re: White Waters(the Movie) by engrhamid(m): 8:51am On Feb 08, 2009
Ok ma
Re: White Waters(the Movie) by luckiest: 2:07pm On Feb 09, 2009
don't listen to people Karma or whatever he calls herself; the film is good and I know its one of the best, anyone who says otherwise, should try his or her hand on a simple short drama. Some people just want to talk so that they can be seen as relevant
Re: White Waters(the Movie) by KarmaMod(f): 7:14pm On Feb 09, 2009
Im a girl you slowpoke

I thought it was a shitty movie that's overrated

who are you to tell me to think otherwise? Ode
Re: White Waters(the Movie) by bishoptboy(m): 8:13am On Feb 17, 2009
Please guys i just watched the over rated JENIFA and was pissed off. I will search for white water. I hope I wont be disappointed cos this is the way people talked about jenifa and I find it to be a 2 hours crap. I will keep my finger crossed and let you know what i think after i have seen it. I will close my eyes to the technical stuffs and not criticize it cos i know it will still be of low quality but I will focus on the storyline and try to find meaning in it. cheers guys
Re: White Waters(the Movie) by AloyEmeka9: 11:34am On Feb 17, 2009
Im a girl you slowpoke

I thought it was a shitty movie that's overrated

who are you to tell me to think otherwise? Ode
Chei, onu ukpaka in action. cheesy cheesy
Re: White Waters(the Movie) by AloyEmeka9: 11:36am On Feb 17, 2009
Please guys i just watched the over rated JENIFA and was pissed off. I will search for white water. I hope I wont be disappointed cos this is the way people talked about jenifa and I find it to be a 2 hours crap. I will keep my finger crossed and let you know what i think after i have seen it. I will close my eyes to the technical stuffs and not criticize it cos i know it will still be of low quality but I will focus on the storyline and try to find meaning in it. cheers guys
Why is the movie crap?. If it was that crap, why all the accolades from others?. Nigerians and their bad mouth sha.
Re: White Waters(the Movie) by ahwuyen(m): 12:32pm On Feb 17, 2009
can anyone help me with software to convert movies in mpeg formart to mp4 format
Re: White Waters(the Movie) by bishoptboy(m): 1:07pm On Feb 17, 2009
Aloy.Emeka the fact that illiterate like something doesn't mean that its good. real movie people know real films. Jenifa was given accolades by whoever. not real movie buffs
Re: White Waters(the Movie) by ahwuyen(m): 1:14pm On Feb 17, 2009
can anyone help me with software to convert movies in mpeg formart to mp4 format
Re: White Waters(the Movie) by bishoptboy(m): 5:31pm On Feb 17, 2009
ahwuyen go to video/graphics tread you will find guys there to help you. guys there deal with editing and stuffs like that. here is just movie fans. well good and bad movies have fans here. I'm here to express my anger at jenifa because i went all the way to get the movie hoping to find a nigerian movie i can be proud of but i was too dissappointed. LOL

(1) (Reply)

What Anime Are You Watching Now? / Vampire Diaries Vs True Blood / Need A Link For The Movie "Phone Swap"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.