Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,754 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:36 PM

3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! (60160 Views)

Please Share Your TSTV Experience / Black Panther: How Africans In America Dressed To Go See The Movie / 3 Idiots - 2017 Nollywood Movie Thriller - YET FILMS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 12, 2015
This movie is one I'll never stop seeing. Ever since a colleague of mine introduced the movie to me sometime last year, I've watched over 20 times. And on each case, I've learned a new lesson.

The lessons from this inspirational and poignant movie are endless and tremendous that they can make an almost instant impact in our perception of life, academics and success.

I'll encourage those who haven't seen it to endeavour to see it. I'm sure you'll learn very vital lessons from this great movie.

The key actors are Rancho, Farhan, Raju, Pia, Chatur and Virus! It's a great movie.

I'll like to share some great lessons I learned from it.

Life isnt a race. Yes. Life isn't a race. We're not here to compete with anyone. We're here to do our thing our own way and fulfil our own purpose.

Even if you see life as a race, you're the only runner involved. You're your own competitor. Try to surpass your last year achievements.

Pursue Your Passion. Yes. This is another very vital lesson I learned from the movie. Most of us are pursuing the passions of others. We're only doing what others are doing. We study a course because others are doing or have done so. Our success in life is embedded in our passion. Let's seek out our passion and let it be our profession, and we're sure of success and happiness.

Education Is More Than Academics. Don't relegate education to academics only. Education is everything. Learning shouldn't be confined to the walls of the classroom. Learning is everywhere.

Ignore Others. Once you've identified your purpose and passion, please, ignore the naysayers, the jealous, and move on. Just ignore them. Ignore their mockery and put downs. Just do your own thing. At the end, they shall be amazed at your success.

Fear Limits Your Success. This is one of the greatest lessons I took from this awesome movie. You can't achieve anything meaningful in life if you're always fearful. Farhan had to overcome his fears to talk to his dad about his passion. Raju had to change his attitude before he could become successful. Fear is a killer. It's your biggest enemy.

All Is Well. Always believe the best will happen to you. Always believe all is well, no matter the challenges. Remember baby Champ kicked Rancho as soon as Raju chanted ALL IS WELL.

There are some other lessons.

For those who have seen this movie, what lessons did you take away from it? Please, let's read those vital lessons. Thanks!

236 Likes 32 Shares

Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by adedayourt(m): 4:24pm On Sep 12, 2015
one of my best movie ever

155 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by ladyF(f): 4:26pm On Sep 12, 2015
Loved it too

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 12, 2015
adedayourt:
one of my best movie ever

Please, do you mind sharing some lessons?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by Nobody: 4:28pm On Sep 12, 2015
ladyF:
Loved it too

LadyF, do you mind? Let's see those lessons.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by Paschal001: 4:31pm On Sep 12, 2015
Just as my friend would say, if you hv not seen 3 idiots, then you hv wasted half of your life.....
But wen life goes at of control.. .. . Remember that..... Alll izzz wellllll

68 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by Nobody: 4:32pm On Sep 12, 2015
Paschal001:
Just as my friend would say, if you hv not seen 3 idiots, then you hv wasted half of your life.....
But wen life goes at of control.. .. . Remember that..... Alll izzz wellllll

All is well. It's indeed some great movie.

Please, tell us the best lessons you've got from it!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by ladyF(f): 4:32pm On Sep 12, 2015
dearpreye:

LadyF, do you mind? Let's see those lessons.
Dont be a wicked lecturer. Go to school to be smart and not for the paper.

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by Paschal001: 4:32pm On Sep 12, 2015
Nice movie... I learnt that if you did not study for exam... . Don't worry, wen the lecturer is arranging the scripts, I can scatter everything and run for my life grin grin

158 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by Nobody: 4:34pm On Sep 12, 2015
ladyF:

Dont be a wicked lecturer. Go to school to be smart and not for the paper.

Some great lessons there. Virus wasn't only wicked but also had a terribly flawed perception of education. His wrong philosophy played out on the way he handled the students.

I will never Joy Lobo!

The second lesson is very crucial. Go to school to be smart.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by adedayourt(m): 4:36pm On Sep 12, 2015
dearpreye:

Please, do you mind sharing some lessons?

1. air ur opinion no mata hw foolish it might seem

2. d only person capable of hindering a man's goal in life is himself

3. never let a man judgmnt bout u cloud ur sense of reasoning nd motivation (susidal)

4. u WILL always get d gal u desire if u concentrate more on wats primary to ur success cool

5. it av tey wen i see d movie jus fragmnt of pictures flashing tru man mind niw

6. am an idiot

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 12, 2015
adedayourt:

1. air ur opinion no mata hw foolish it might seem

2. d only person capable of hindering a man's goal in life is himself

3. never let a man judgmnt bout u cloud ur sense of reasoning nd motivation (susidal)

4. u WILL always get d gal u desire if u concentrate more on wats primary to ur success cool

5. it av tey wen i see d movie jus fragmnt of pictures flashing tru man mind niw

6. am an idiot

Very great lessons there. It took me more than 2 decades to realise lesson 2.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by mrking3(m): 4:44pm On Sep 12, 2015
Impressive! And very educative! @Op! Thanks for sharing! I haven't seen the movie! But will do a quick download right away! Seriously, I'm attracted to people with High Intellect!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by adedayourt(m): 4:44pm On Sep 12, 2015
dearpreye:

Very great lessons there. It took me more than 2 decades to realise lesson 2.

ll stil like to watch it again if i lay ma hand on it

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 12, 2015
adedayourt:

ll stil like to watch it again if i lay ma hand on it

There on YouTube! Always there. Just watched before creating this thread.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by Nobody: 4:51pm On Sep 12, 2015
mrking3:
Impressive! And very educative! @Op! Thanks for sharing! I haven't seen the movie! But will do a quick download right away! Seriously, I'm attracted to people with High Intellect!

I'm serious you'll never regret seeing it. It's an impressively awesome movie. You'll love it.

And that's for the kind words.
Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by Nobody: 5:07pm On Sep 12, 2015
Follow your passion, it's then work becomes play.
Need anything from Jumia? Just contact me!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 12, 2015
exhibition:
Follow your passion, it's then work becomes play.

Need anything from Jumia?
Just contact me!

Great lesson. Have you identified yours sir?

God bless your hustle!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 12, 2015
Lalasticlala, I believe you've seen this movie too. If so, please, kindly do the needful. Happy weekend, bro!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by Bevy12(f): 6:35pm On Sep 12, 2015
Funny movie. A lesson to professors: Never question a short definition.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by Nobody: 6:40pm On Sep 12, 2015
Bevy12:
Funny movie. A lesson to professors: Never question a short definition.

Yes. Ranchos definition of what a machine is was to short though it's the best definition. The Prof didn't like that one and consequently turned down his definition.

Of course the Prof lauded Chatur who lifted every word from the book while defining what a machine is.

At the end, we all know what happened to the crammer!

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by trigar12(m): 11:12am On Sep 13, 2015
Can someone just gimme a link to the English version of 3 idiots pls

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by Nobody: 11:24am On Sep 13, 2015
trigar12:
Can someone just gimme a link to the English version of idiots pls

I wish I could at the moment. Maybe later. But there are many versions on YouTube with English subtitles.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by trigar12(m): 11:59am On Sep 13, 2015
dearpreye:

I wish I could at the moment. Maybe later. But there are many versions on YouTube with English subtitles.

Ok bro

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by gustav25: 6:29pm On Sep 13, 2015
I love Bollywood movies especially the ....op also endeavor to watch my name is khan and many others like this

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by gustav25: 6:55pm On Sep 13, 2015
mrking3:
watch this and be welcomed into the aura of Bollywood

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by walanter(m): 8:02pm On Sep 13, 2015
lesson being learnt ...count ur blessings and name themm one after d order ...then u will come to understand dat ur here for a purpose...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by morsadh(m): 8:06pm On Sep 13, 2015
Pursue excellence in your passions, and not success per se. Like the Holy Book says, 'a man skilled at his works will dine with kings'.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by kay29000(m): 8:08pm On Sep 13, 2015
That movie is one of the greatest I have watched in my life time. It made me cry men!

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by Nobody: 8:08pm On Sep 13, 2015
morsadh:
Pursue excellence in your passions, and not success per se. Like the Holy Book says, 'a man skilled at his works will dine with kings'.

That's even the most important lesson to me. Pursue excellence and success will come chasing you pants down.

Chatur chased success, while Rancho pursued excellence. We know the end of the film. Chatur at last had to chase Rancho pants down.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by Nobody: 8:09pm On Sep 13, 2015
kay29000:
That movie is one of the greatest I have watched in my life time. It made me cry men!

Hmmm! I've watched it over and over again.

Please, Share one vital lesson you took from the movie.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by Ishilove: 8:13pm On Sep 13, 2015
dearpreye:

Hmmm! I've watched it over and over again.

Please, Share one vital lesson you took from the movie.
Ha, it made me cry too o.

I don't like watching it because I don't like watching movies that cause me to shed tears. I cried when that fat dude's father finally accepted his son's career choice.

What did I learn from the movie? Pursue happiness smiley

10 Likes 6 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

BBNaija: Esther Kisses Frodd And Gives Him Lap Dance (Photos) / BBNaija: Tboss Angry With Debie-Rise For Asking Her To Sing National Anthem / Where To Download 30 Days In Atlanta?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.