Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,027 members, 7,818,032 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

6 Good Reasons Why You Should Sleep Naked (adult Only) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 6 Good Reasons Why You Should Sleep Naked (adult Only) (1705 Views)

5 Reasons You Should Sleep Unclad / 6 Good Reasons To Use Aloe Vera Everyday / Reasons Why You Should Sleep Naked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Good Reasons Why You Should Sleep Naked (adult Only) by Kabidoye(m): 12:36pm On Dec 09, 2013
- Sleeping naked allows smooth blood circulation.
- Sleeping naked is good for people suffering insomnia.
- It streamlines and accelerates the skin processes by uninterrupted air flow.
- When you sleep, there is a release of anti-aging hormones. Sleeping with clothes on disrupts this cycle.
- Women should note that sleeping naked is good for their private parts. Though it is normal to have some bacteria and yeasts in your genitals, too much heat can promote their overgrowth and that is dangerous. So air the area by sleeping naked.
- For couples, sleeping naked enhances their relationship, and increases the trust level between them
So ladies and gentlemen, the decision is yours to make. Peace out!
Re: 6 Good Reasons Why You Should Sleep Naked (adult Only) by twogood: 1:01pm On Dec 09, 2013
Do you?
Re: 6 Good Reasons Why You Should Sleep Naked (adult Only) by Kabidoye(m): 2:50pm On Dec 09, 2013
twogood: Do you?

No but I plan to start soon......maybe today?
Re: 6 Good Reasons Why You Should Sleep Naked (adult Only) by njuwo(m): 3:44pm On Dec 09, 2013
Op na you go sleep unclad. Why i go sleep unclad for my own house you want make them thief my john thomas?
Re: 6 Good Reasons Why You Should Sleep Naked (adult Only) by Kabidoye(m): 6:05pm On Dec 09, 2013
njuwo: Op na you go sleep unclad. Why i go sleep unclad for my own house you want make them thief my john thomas?

Lol. So your thing is not original cos I know what God created cannot be stolen

1 Like

Re: 6 Good Reasons Why You Should Sleep Naked (adult Only) by rodeo0070(m): 10:26pm On Dec 11, 2013
*Takes off boxers and singlet, dancing Kukere naked in front of the mirror*

Ok! Make I go sleep...
Re: 6 Good Reasons Why You Should Sleep Naked (adult Only) by Adejubudollys: 8:20am On Dec 12, 2013
[i][/i][color=#770077][/color]Guess it is not dangerous for ladies. Imagine that, when the area is not that secured. What should we do in that instance?

(1) (Reply)

14 Problems Only People Who Wear Glasses Can Relate To (photo) / Don't Overlook These Symptoms,you Might Be Having A Tapeworm Infection / What Does This Test Results Mean

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.