Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,137 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:41 AM

Reasons Why You Should Sleep Naked - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Reasons Why You Should Sleep Naked (39695 Views)

Medical Experts Reveal Why You Should Sleep Naked / 5 Reasons You Should Sleep Unclad / 6 Good Reasons Why You Should Sleep Naked (adult Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why You Should Sleep Naked by icebebe(f): 4:59pm On Jun 11, 2013
-While you sleep, the body perspires for a while and then cools down as it recuperates from the whole day stress and one principle of sleeping naked is to allow blood to circulate smoothly. Clothes restrict blood circulation, hence shedding that artificial skin is good for stimulating the same.

-The tight elastic bands of your pajamas or short should be loosened for a sound comfortable sleep. Medical research have shown that sleeping naked is good for those suffering from insomnia as it has a comforting effect on them.

-Going naked will streamline and accelerate the repair process of the skin. A healthy, uninterrupted air flow will help in the process. Sleeping naked allows the sebaceous glands to do their work best, which is sebum discharge and regeneration. This in turn helps in improving the metabolic rate of the body.

And for women, sleeping naked can be healthier for their private parts. While it’s totally normal to have yeast and bacteria down there, the warm environment can sometimes cause an overgrowth. One way to prevent infections is to “air it out”. Just don’t forget to lock your room.

- Being too warm at night disrupts the release of melatonin and growth hormone (anti-aging) into the body. It regenerates. This is why a person looks refreshed and blooming after a long rest. Because the skin regenerates while you’re sleeping and it may not complete its cycle with clothes on.

-Sleeping naked helps you sleep more soundly, which will allow your levels of the stress hormone cortisol to decrease as you rest, keeping your energy and hunger levels in check.

-And of course, this is also beneficial to couples as sleeping naked encourages sexier relationships. Isn’t it nice to lay skin-to-skin at night? wink wink wink.

http://www.journal.com.ph/index.php/lifestyle/health-a-wellness/44730-why-you-should-sleep-naked

7 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Should Sleep Naked by dplomaticVal: 5:39pm On Jun 11, 2013
Gosh! You recommended
that an insomniac
should sleep unclad 4
For good health??

Haha!! I doubt IF you
rly kw Duh meaning ov insomnia!
Re: Reasons Why You Should Sleep Naked by icebebe(f): 6:43pm On Jun 11, 2013
dplomaticVal: Gosh! You recommended
that an insomniac
should sleep unclad 4
For good health??

Haha!! I doubt IF you
rly kw Duh meaning ov insomnia!
insomnia is the inability 2 sleep. Now listen

Sleeping nude promote metabolism, enhance the secretion of sebaceous glands and sweat glands, sebum excretion and favorable regeneration of the skin has a transparent feeling.yuh'd feel comfortable, no clothes, bondage, the body's natural relaxation, blood flow, cold hands and feet to improve the situation of some people in tapping into deep sleep.

7 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Should Sleep Naked by greatgod2012(f): 8:39pm On Jun 11, 2013
But what about when there is cold

4 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Should Sleep Naked by icebebe(f): 8:52pm On Jun 11, 2013
greatgod2012: But what about when there is cold
den yuh'd use yur common sense n get som clothes on,sleep nude suldnt b fr all season ok?buh sleepin nude would work best wen yuh'r lyin nxt 2 yur partner in that
Kind of weather darln

8 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Should Sleep Naked by dplomaticVal: 7:42am On Jun 12, 2013
icebebe: insomnia is the inability 2 sleep.

That's why you're
expcted 2 reason properly
b4 posting your preposterous
Gibberish.

Having known that insomnia
is d inability to drowse nd an
insomniac, an insomnia patient.

It's Foolhardy For you to
suggest that insomniacs
should slp unclad 4 attainment of good health whn it's lucid that they hardly sleep @ nite. It's unlike asking a vigilante 2 guard the vicinity unclad in order 4
him 2 attain good health.Isn't
that silly n laughable!

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Should Sleep Naked by Afrocatalyst: 7:56am On Jun 12, 2013
For the past 6yr I've neva slept wit anytin on,nt even ma boxers,whether cold or hot seasn. And I cnt tel u how much I enjoy it nt to talk of nau dat am married. Its a wonderful feeling.

12 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Should Sleep Naked by icebebe(f): 8:24am On Jun 12, 2013
dplomaticVal:

That's why you're
expcted 2 reason properly
b4 posting your preposterous
Gibberish.

Having known that insomnia
is d inability to drowse nd an
insomniac, an insomnia patient.

It's Foolhardy For you to
suggest that insomniacs
should slp unclad 4 attainment of good health whn it's lucid that they hardly sleep @ nite. It's unlike asking a vigilante 2 guard the vicinity unclad in order 4
him 2 attain good health.Isn't
that silly n laughable!
hey!! Wonder d day yuh'd grow up,dats ma own idea if yuh ave anyfin contrary 2 it why not tell us instead of raining abuses.

18 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Should Sleep Naked by Policewoman(f): 7:45pm On Jun 12, 2013
How many times will you people post this stuff?

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Should Sleep Naked by aniiii(f): 7:47pm On Jun 12, 2013
-=[][-

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Should Sleep Naked by aniiii(f): 7:48pm On Jun 12, 2013
Afrocatalyst: For the past 6yr I've neva slept wit anytin on,nt even ma boxers,whether cold or hot seasn. And I cnt tel u how much I enjoy it nt to talk of nau dat am married. Its a wonderful feeling.

wanna make it room for 3 ? wink wink
Re: Reasons Why You Should Sleep Naked by yuzedo: 7:49pm On Jun 12, 2013
no piture to illostraight? Rubissh aticle, We giveupp!! angry angry

10 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Should Sleep Naked by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jun 12, 2013
Good advice. Good reasons. But N.O =NO, i wont even try it. Thanks
Re: Reasons Why You Should Sleep Naked by lacicrips(m): 7:51pm On Jun 12, 2013
Feels very awkward and uncomfortable for me. Will try again tonight.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Sleep Naked by xynerise: 7:51pm On Jun 12, 2013
#TeamNakedSleeping grin
Re: Reasons Why You Should Sleep Naked by chymystique(f): 7:51pm On Jun 12, 2013
Well wah I wear most tyms to slp is lik bin almost unclad.. wink... So am good to go! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Should Sleep Naked by Emmykeyz(m): 7:52pm On Jun 12, 2013
YES! NOTHING LIKE COOL FRESH AIR TO MY BALLS! #TeamNoClothes

5 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Should Sleep Naked by bigx(m): 7:52pm On Jun 12, 2013
I always knew it was the right decision grin
Re: Reasons Why You Should Sleep Naked by nekaa(f): 7:52pm On Jun 12, 2013
I know pple that will be glad tu hear it's healthy tu sleep that way... Buh as for me? Only once in a while o...

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Should Sleep Naked by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jun 12, 2013
If i hear
Re: Reasons Why You Should Sleep Naked by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jun 12, 2013
xynerise: #TeamNakedSleeping grin
Whooray we nid ta let some parts to breathe which will enable them to grow.. grin... So sleeping naked is the way hehe...
Re: Reasons Why You Should Sleep Naked by 50calibre(m): 7:55pm On Jun 12, 2013
I used to sleep unclad a few years back, until one day my cousin ( female) came into my room in the morning and saw me spread across the bed unclad, like a mad man. From that day onwards I ruled that out

4 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Should Sleep Naked by Ichie11(m): 7:55pm On Jun 12, 2013
Hmmmm! Its like am going to try that tonight. Thank shaaa! But what of the mosquito cry
Hmmmm! Its like am going to try that tonight. Thank shaaa! But what of the mosquito

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Should Sleep Naked by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jun 12, 2013
It's always cool, especially in a highly air-cool environment.
Definitely with a duvet.

Legs spreaded , make a/c dey reach everywhere .

grin
Re: Reasons Why You Should Sleep Naked by flawless911(m): 7:56pm On Jun 12, 2013
D op shud practice wat she preaches, n while she's doin dat, she shud give us sme screenshots of her practicalising

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Should Sleep Naked by mascot87(m): 7:57pm On Jun 12, 2013
yuzedo: no piture to illostraight? Rubissh aticle, We giveupp!! angry angry

Exactly,there should be a picture to show why we should sleep unclad and how it looks like to sleep unclad angry angry

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Should Sleep Naked by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jun 12, 2013
100 Mosquitoes like this topic grin grin grin

44 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Should Sleep Naked by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jun 12, 2013
Been doing that for a long time.

Also sleep on my back to prevent gravitational beat down of the breast cool

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Mauled By Tiger On The Loose In Johannesburg (Pictures) / Dr. Chima Matthew Dances To Calm Down His Patient's Siblings In Florida, US / Anayo Isaac With Mouth Cancer Blasts Enugu Governor Ugwuanyi For Not Helping Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.