Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,560 members, 7,827,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Btw Peter And Paul’s Wife(anita Isama And Lola Omotayo Okoye), Who Is More Beaut - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Btw Peter And Paul’s Wife(anita Isama And Lola Omotayo Okoye), Who Is More Beaut (6738 Views)

Flavour Vs Iyanya Vs Peter Okoye:Who Rocks The Six Packs Best(Photos) / Anita Okoye Vs Lola Okoye! Who Is More Beautiful? / Lola Omotayo-okoye & Anita Isama Dazzle In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Btw Peter And Paul’s Wife(anita Isama And Lola Omotayo Okoye), Who Is More Beaut by tiwasblog: 2:29pm On Dec 09, 2013

Left is Paul Okoye’s fiance Anita Isama, and right is Peter Okoye’s wife, Lola Omotayo Okoye.

More from source here >> http://tiwasblog.com/2013/12/among-peter-and-pauls-wifeanita-isama-and-lola-omotayo-okoye-who-is-more-beautiful.html
Re: Btw Peter And Paul’s Wife(anita Isama And Lola Omotayo Okoye), Who Is More Beaut by Arosa(m): 2:54pm On Dec 09, 2013
For me the tall one is prettier.
Re: Btw Peter And Paul’s Wife(anita Isama And Lola Omotayo Okoye), Who Is More Beaut by luvissweet2f(f): 4:13pm On Dec 09, 2013
They are both beautiful in their own different ways. None is prettier than the other.

2 Likes

Re: Btw Peter And Paul’s Wife(anita Isama And Lola Omotayo Okoye), Who Is More Beaut by kingron: 4:34pm On Dec 09, 2013
ode op
Re: Btw Peter And Paul’s Wife(anita Isama And Lola Omotayo Okoye), Who Is More Beaut by abbeyty(m): 5:56pm On Dec 09, 2013
Did you say among ? Edit and put between instead

1 Like

Re: Btw Peter And Paul’s Wife(anita Isama And Lola Omotayo Okoye), Who Is More Beaut by misep(f): 6:02pm On Dec 09, 2013
Both of them are beautiful. Anita is black beauty, I love her height. Lola is beautiful in her own way with her smile.
Re: Btw Peter And Paul’s Wife(anita Isama And Lola Omotayo Okoye), Who Is More Beaut by AYOUNG(m): 7:34pm On Dec 09, 2013
well both of dem Are cute.
Re: Btw Peter And Paul’s Wife(anita Isama And Lola Omotayo Okoye), Who Is More Beaut by Uchmangunner: 8:40pm On Dec 09, 2013
Both are fine but I think Anita is prettier though. Lola seems to pale for me
Re: Btw Peter And Paul’s Wife(anita Isama And Lola Omotayo Okoye), Who Is More Beaut by bukalence: 9:11pm On Dec 09, 2013
angryJobless fool!!! Stop the cOmparison!

2 Likes

Re: Btw Peter And Paul’s Wife(anita Isama And Lola Omotayo Okoye), Who Is More Beaut by Chibest2000(m): 10:38pm On Dec 09, 2013
bukalence: angryJobless fool!!! Stop the cOmparison!
see commenttttttttt
Re: Btw Peter And Paul’s Wife(anita Isama And Lola Omotayo Okoye), Who Is More Beaut by Lolitua(f): 11:06pm On Dec 09, 2013
waoo c black beauty@anita...lola z owkay but @ dsame tym luks 2 pale 4 my liking
Re: Btw Peter And Paul’s Wife(anita Isama And Lola Omotayo Okoye), Who Is More Beaut by shantti(m): 2:40pm On Jan 29, 2022
I am from the future, please my country people. Don't vote for Buhari. Please and please

1 Like

Re: Btw Peter And Paul’s Wife(anita Isama And Lola Omotayo Okoye), Who Is More Beaut by Foodqueen(f): 5:52pm On Jan 29, 2022
Una don start again.

(1) (Reply)

11 Throwback Photos Of Nigerian Sexy Actress Mercy Johnson / Akeelah Amin Donates Educational Materials To IDPs School In FCT (Photos) / Breaking News:- Michael Jackson Is Alive, Now At Warri,delta State (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.