Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,344 members, 7,954,399 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:09 PM

Boob Cake: Nicki Minaj Celebrated Her Birthday With A Special Cake (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Boob Cake: Nicki Minaj Celebrated Her Birthday With A Special Cake (photo) (4281 Views)

Cossy Ojiakor's Boob Baring Outfit At An Award Ceremony / Saeon: "My Side Boob Almost Caused An Accident" - Photo / Nicki Minaj Before And After Plastic Surgery And Implants(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boob Cake: Nicki Minaj Celebrated Her Birthday With A Special Cake (photo) by airedales: 5:53pm On Dec 09, 2013
[img]http://2.bp..com/-i01rajomRQU/UqX0LfZbYzI/AAAAAAAAEKI/abhsiu6yJC8/s1600/nicki+boob+party.jpg[/img]
Nicki Minaj turned 31 years old this weekend. How did she celebrate you ask? With two round, perky helpings of boob cake.
Nicki had her birthday party at Philippe restaurant in Beverly Hills. While guests mingled and ate appetizers, everyone’s eyes were on the cake. Can you blame them?
Checkout the boob cake after the break...........
[img]http://3.bp..com/-VnuA_H2kpKo/UqXypzv_G4I/AAAAAAAAEJ8/k5Rr15XE--A/s1600/nicki-minaj2.jpg[/img]
Source :http://www..com/2013/12/boob-cake-nicki-minaj-celebrated-her.html
Re: Boob Cake: Nicki Minaj Celebrated Her Birthday With A Special Cake (photo) by Peterwizzy: 6:04pm On Dec 09, 2013
mhmmmmmmnn
Re: Boob Cake: Nicki Minaj Celebrated Her Birthday With A Special Cake (photo) by Aabheaven(m): 6:29pm On Dec 09, 2013
What do u expect from this fella.not suprised her type of things.mtcheww.......
Re: Boob Cake: Nicki Minaj Celebrated Her Birthday With A Special Cake (photo) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Dec 09, 2013
god of Lagos! See bööbs! shocked

e just be like say make I put head for phone begin suck nípplês.
Re: Boob Cake: Nicki Minaj Celebrated Her Birthday With A Special Cake (photo) by prettyjo(f): 7:24pm On Dec 09, 2013
ok
Re: Boob Cake: Nicki Minaj Celebrated Her Birthday With A Special Cake (photo) by homesteady(m): 7:34pm On Dec 09, 2013
The cake is not even fine!
Re: Boob Cake: Nicki Minaj Celebrated Her Birthday With A Special Cake (photo) by Dreyl(m): 7:51pm On Dec 09, 2013
Remain birthday sex
Re: Boob Cake: Nicki Minaj Celebrated Her Birthday With A Special Cake (photo) by LadyH(f): 8:20pm On Dec 09, 2013
ok
Re: Boob Cake: Nicki Minaj Celebrated Her Birthday With A Special Cake (photo) by SELENAqueensy(f): 12:37am On Dec 10, 2013
Very ugly cake

Hu made dis 4 her angry
Re: Boob Cake: Nicki Minaj Celebrated Her Birthday With A Special Cake (photo) by gluv01(f): 12:44am On Dec 10, 2013
I expected better. Not appetizing not appeasing undecided
Re: Boob Cake: Nicki Minaj Celebrated Her Birthday With A Special Cake (photo) by Adex097: 12:55am On Dec 10, 2013

*throws up and runs outta thread*
Re: Boob Cake: Nicki Minaj Celebrated Her Birthday With A Special Cake (photo) by chymystique(f): 2:15am On Dec 10, 2013
I jst luv Nicki n dis her hypeman Safaree Samuels.. Let's them make this thr "romance" official na cool
Re: Boob Cake: Nicki Minaj Celebrated Her Birthday With A Special Cake (photo) by Yusphull(m): 6:28am On Dec 10, 2013
Re: Boob Cake: Nicki Minaj Celebrated Her Birthday With A Special Cake (photo) by ignis: 7:04am On Dec 10, 2013
Wrong source....
Re: Boob Cake: Nicki Minaj Celebrated Her Birthday With A Special Cake (photo) by Danielle22(f): 7:16am On Dec 10, 2013
Hmmmm.........u wil always knw, wen nikki does her tinz
Re: Boob Cake: Nicki Minaj Celebrated Her Birthday With A Special Cake (photo) by exeasy(m): 7:18am On Dec 10, 2013
Orishirishi..notin wey all dis celeb nor go do

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Meet Shawn Stinson, The Transgender Woman / Naija Female Fan Shows Don Jazzy Her Big B00bs!! On Twitter (photos) / Davido's Babymama Sophia Momodu Sets Instagram On Fire With Raunchy Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.