Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (103) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3748388 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (3834) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by proffnico(m): 11:09pm On Jul 02, 2015
krattoss:
but last time i checked, i ve never seen any better.

Or better still u can suggest any.
Funny guy. Haven't you heard if AMERICAN SNIPER?
FURIOUS 7?
M*M:FURY ROAD?
D FIRST KNIGHT?
FURY?....
Welcome to 2015 jhoor.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by notrespazz(m): 12:12am On Jul 03, 2015
Commando ... Who wants to join?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mp3flip: 4:23am On Jul 03, 2015
Comedy Movie you need to watch: Wet Hot American Summer: First Day of Camp - Official Trailer

http://www.utubes.org/watch/PLlMTn_Jzok#.VZX_vI2V9SU.twitter

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mp3flip: 4:48am On Jul 03, 2015
You all need to watch this: Homeless Singer Makes Jennifer Lopez Cry!

http://www.utubes.org/watch/QlEM4W2IsfA

You can right click and save video if you want..and it will download...

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mp3flip: 4:59am On Jul 03, 2015

Made in Nigeria site

Courtesy to : Ebi. CEO- www.utubes.org and www.mp3flip.com
Fynestboi:
Let us know the movie you are currently watching now, be it a Yoruba movie, an English, Hausa, Igbo, Ghanian, Indian, Korean, Chinese, British, American or even Anime etc gringringrin or Home video, TV Series (season movies), what episode?

Any kind of movie you are currently watching now just post the name and if possible a little summary.

...let's keep the ball rolling..!
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 5:51am On Jul 03, 2015
mp3flip:

Made in Nigeria site

Courtesy to : Ebi. CEO- www.utubes.org and www.mp3flip.com
We appreciate the youtube video download site but ur spamming is becoming annoying.

4 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:21am On Jul 03, 2015
The Corporation:

"SYNOPSIS: This documentary film is based on the nonfiction book by law professor Joel Bakan, The Corporation: The Pathological Pursuit of Profit and Power. Like the book, the film maintains that modern Corporations are driven by the motive to generate profits for shareholders, regardless of how this affects the interests of workers, society, or the environment. The corporation, in fact, is so driven by self-interest and financial greed that it fits the personality profile of a psychopathic individual. The film focuses on a select number of areas in which corporations have caused damage, including child labor, low wages, manipulative advertising, unhealthy foods, and environmental damage. The film juxtaposes comments by political activists with those by morally cynical defenders of the corporate status quo."

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by humberts: 12:05pm On Jul 03, 2015
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kirinwa: 3:39pm On Jul 03, 2015
Downloading Strike back and Olympus series though.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 8:13pm On Jul 03, 2015
About to watch Magic Mike XXL.

An elderly lady is currently seating 2 rows in front of me. Abeg, I no wan enter one chance - she was helped up the stairs by her relatives. So far the cinema is mostly females, except for this one man, that's obviously been dragged here.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Mizzzbeee(f): 9:18pm On Jul 03, 2015
cao:
About to watch Magic Mike XXL.

An elderly lady is currently seating 2 rows in front of me. Abeg, I no wan enter one chance - she was helped up the stairs by her relatives. So far the cinema is mostly females, except for this one man, that's obviously been dragged here.
lmao I can just imagine how uncomfortable he wud be grin well except he is lipsrsealed angry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by nitane25(f): 10:15pm On Jul 03, 2015
TYRANT! 9ce movie s0 far
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Mizzzbeee(f): 10:26pm On Jul 03, 2015
nitane25:
TYRANT! 9ce movie s0 far
u mean TV series?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 10:53pm On Jul 03, 2015
Mizzzbeee:
lmao I can just imagine how uncomfortable he wud be grin well except he is lipsrsealed angry
At the end, I only saw two guys, like I said it was obvious they were dragged there. The film had its funny moments and for a stripper road trip film, it sure loved women and embraced them.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 12:31am On Jul 04, 2015
cao:

At the end, I only saw two guys, like I said it was obvious they were dragged there. The film had its funny moments and for a stripper road trip film, it sure loved women and embraced them.

Leave magic mike. Give us tales of genysis. Just finished fury road. Thanks to koice. Awesome movie. Into the collection it goes.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 1:11am On Jul 04, 2015
armadeo:

Leave magic mike. Give us tales of genysis. Just finished fury road. Thanks to koice. Awesome movie. Into the collection it goes.
I personally enjoyed TG because it gave me nostalgic feelings for the original Terminator and Terminator 2: Judgement Day. And Arnold appears to have stepped up his comedic timing. Although, if you're not a fan of paradoxes and alternate timelines, then avoid this film, because at end of the day it's basically the original 1984 film in an alternate timeline with time travel.

Oh and there's a mid credit scene.

MM XXL could have had more dancing, I knew why I went to watch it, there's a reason why my screening was made of 99% women. Infact a girl behind me said "That's it? That was s**t." Folks were still sitting there hoping for something else, I just carry my bag jejely commot. Seeing Micheal Strahan kinda freaked me out. But, I won't lie sha, I laughed my ass during several scenes.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mp3flip: 11:35am On Jul 04, 2015
NORTHERN LIMIT LINE Trailer (War Movie - 2015) - Movie http://www.utubes.org/watch/kOLri8ek-dU#.VZe18wPi--0.twitter

You can now download all your youtube videos and mp3 at http://www.utubes.org

just right click on video and save video to download..

Remember to share with your friends, comment about your experience here,and like our site..

Thanks
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mp3flip: 11:44am On Jul 04, 2015
ANT MAN Official FINAL Trailer - http://www.utubes.org/watch/M5lFbJsvW8o#.VZe39Quz3ys.twitter

You can now download all your youtube videos and mp3 at http://www.utubes.org

just right click on video and save video to download..

Remember to share with your friends, comment about your experience here,and like our site..

Thanks

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Phlaser(m): 4:16pm On Jul 04, 2015
Thank goodness... I'm making money while I sleep. Care to join me in the world of MAPs where money never sleep, then chat me up on whatsapp via 08068677508. Financial Freedom Activated........ #OnlyIfYouCanPertake
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kirinwa: 7:36pm On Jul 04, 2015
I was shocked when I watched Mad Max and I was lik but sumbori in Nairaland recommended this shit!
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jul 04, 2015
The Equalizer
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jul 04, 2015
Kirinwa:
I was shocked when I watched Mad Max and I was lik but sumbori in Nairaland recommended this shit!

We all got different taste

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Mizzzbeee(f): 8:16pm On Jul 04, 2015
Kirinwa:
different strokes smiley
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by kazzonline: 9:09pm On Jul 04, 2015
Kirinwa:

Mad max is not a poo movie as u stated bro,seems u dont get the movie thats all,its not akl movies u wud like thats a fact
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by frinx: 7:21am On Jul 05, 2015
Kirinwa:

MAD MAX:fury road poo?

Na wa ooo! did u watch a clear version of it or na CAM watch?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Estimable(m): 10:48am On Jul 05, 2015
The 100 is superb............
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Csami(m): 11:49am On Jul 05, 2015
Mad max is not poo and not terrific at the same time. I don't know what the director was trying to portray but it was one action packed movie.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by humberts: 11:52am On Jul 05, 2015
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Phlaser(m): 7:56pm On Jul 05, 2015
If u reside within Ibadan and would like to know how MAPs Work (MAPs is a genuine online business) then join us as we show how the business works.
Date: Sat 11th July 2015
Time: 10:00am
Venue: Success Enable Profile Limited
I K Dairo street, behind Ola Sheu filling station,Opp Nigerian Baptist convention complex, Agodi Gate, Ibadan.
Gate Fee: FREE
Seat Reservation: Call Phil on 08068677508
#MakingMoneyWhileISleep
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 8:10pm On Jul 05, 2015
Cao, don't do it, don't point at the person that mentioned a TV series...just take a deep breath and find something to watch...

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Mizzzbeee(f): 10:50pm On Jul 05, 2015
cao:
Cao, don't do it, don't point at the person that mentioned a TV series...just take a deep breath and find something to watch...
lmao grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (3834) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.