Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,580 members, 7,854,477 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 06:23 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (1368) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3820568 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1365) (1366) (1367) (1368) (1369) (1370) (1371) ... (3860) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by AHCB: 9:20am On Jun 02, 2019
mekaprime:
... as in the guy provoke no me small. Lol.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by gustav25: 9:20am On Jun 02, 2019
omoowhe:

OK thanks
Hahha ....E pain am die

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 9:50am On Jun 02, 2019
The Perfection.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by calliope(f): 11:45am On Jun 02, 2019
The professor and the mad man.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 12:02pm On Jun 02, 2019
oyetpel:
One flew over cuckoo's nest (1975)

Wow what a movie, thanks to whoever mentioned it.

You're welcome.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by REAAALBETPAWA: 12:45pm On Jun 02, 2019
nollywood: Alabi and the 12 gamblers

rating: 9/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Itzneowizy(m): 1:01pm On Jun 02, 2019
gustav25:

Hahha ....E pain am die
The guy no go rate movie for here again grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by FloraEC(f): 1:07pm On Jun 02, 2019
mekaprime:

Tnx, I have Breadwinner on my PC, but haven't gotten my self to see it.
Is an interesting emotional movie.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by troubleseller: 1:36pm On Jun 02, 2019
krattoss:
I had to dig to find this ur comment after I must have watched this movie..and all I have to say to u is..

Go choke on ur uncle's dick angry

For recommending this piece of crap for me angry
Bruh, that is harsh na

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by omoowhe: 2:12pm On Jun 02, 2019
gustav25:

Hahha ....E pain am die
that's the only way to stop series of insults.........

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 5:03pm On Jun 02, 2019
krattoss:
I had to dig to find this ur comment after I must have watched this movie..and all I have to say to u is..

Go choke on ur uncle's dick angry

For recommending this piece of crap for me angry

lol
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 5:06pm On Jun 02, 2019
calliope:
The professor and the mad man.

One of the most boring movies i have ever seen.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 5:11pm On Jun 02, 2019
omoowhe:
that's the only way stop stop series of insults.........

Don't let his comment deter you from posting your ratings.

You know Nigeria is currently frustrating, he might have stayed awake just to download the movie with airtel 250mb plan, and then the download stopped around 196mb so he had to subscribe to daily plan of 50mb to complete the download

Its well

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by omoowhe: 5:14pm On Jun 02, 2019
oyetpel:

You know Nigeria is currently frustrating, he might have stayed awake just to download the movie with airtel 250mb plan, and then the download stopped around 196mb so he had to subscribe to daily plan of 50mb to complete the download
Its well

I know better than replying that insult........I've been on nairaland for quite some time now
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jun 02, 2019
omoowhe:

I know better than replying that insult........I've been on nairaland for quite some time now

Don't mind them bruh, your response was very matured. I doff my cap to you for your restraint.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Hulu(m): 5:30pm On Jun 02, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]
losprince:

That's what they get for casting an American in a movie based on a Japanese Anime undecided

Have u seen kingdom based on Japanese Anime

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMTiFyDZmfc
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jun 02, 2019
oyetpel:

Its well

Talking from experience, eh?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 5:52pm On Jun 02, 2019
Vexatious:

Talking from experience, eh?

Not at all, i perceive it from several comments i read online and interaction with people.

You can't tell me Mila Nair lived in the slums of Katwe to be able to set it like that.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by AHCB: 6:04pm On Jun 02, 2019
Hulu:
[color=#006600][/color]

Have u seen kingdom based on Japanese Anime

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMTiFyDZmfc
I have. Xin of the fei Xin squad. Wang Ben. Li mu. Pang Nu, Wang Yi etc. I haven't seen the movie yet, though I stopped watching the anime.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 6:07pm On Jun 02, 2019
omoowhe:

Well said, that was very matured of you & just like oyetpel said, don't let it deter you from rating movies here, just try not to over hype your movie reviews, your quote best sci fi movie of the year so far, was a dead give away. Even if you wanna hype as a result of how well you enjoyed a movie, always tag it with IMO or best sci fi movie I've seen soo far, that way it's quite subjective to you & you alone, but going by what you posted, you kinda generalized it & most people here might take your word for it only to be disappointed, which automatically translates to wasted MB & probably night sleep. All the same, you did good with your response, much respect.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 6:08pm On Jun 02, 2019
John wick 3.

Nice good headshots.

The movie however is approaching a n unrealistic zone. So much killings in public and none bats an eye lid.

All the same I was entertained.

Looking out for 4 if it's made cos they set it up that way.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 6:09pm On Jun 02, 2019
FloraEC:
Is an interesting emotional movie.
Alright tnx, will do check it out.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Bourne007(m): 6:10pm On Jun 02, 2019
Saint Judy... Drama/true life story.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by AHCB: 6:23pm On Jun 02, 2019
armadeo:
John wick 3.

Nice good headshots.

The movie however is approaching a n unrealistic zone. So much killings in public and none bats an eye lid.

All the same I was entertained.

Looking out for 4 if it's made cos they set it up that way.
I believe this was answered in part one. Remember after killing the first set of guys sent to murder Wick, a police came knocking asking if all was well that wicks neighbours complained about gun shots and noise etc. The police man was even afraid of John Wick and John Wick knows the police man by his first name. So it's safe to say the police have been bought so they mind their business. Lol.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Hulu(m): 6:41pm On Jun 02, 2019
AHCB:
I have. Xin of the fei Xin squad. Wang Ben. Li mu. Pang Nu, Wang Yi etc. I haven't seen the movie yet, though I stopped watching the anime.
[cololr=#006600][/color]

Am yet to watch movie, couldn't get any website to download from, probably yet to upload
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 7:26pm On Jun 02, 2019
AHCB:
I believe this was answered in part one. Remember after killing the first set of guys sent to murder Wick, a police came knocking asking if all was well that wicks neighbours complained about gun shots and noise etc. The police man was even afraid of John Wick and John Wick knows the police man by his first name. So it's safe to say the police have been bought so they mind their business. Lol.

Not just the police I mean everybody. Imagine slitting throats in a subway, andnpeople just walking by like its nothing. No screams from passersby

Or are the killings so fast.

Still love it though.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by troubleseller: 7:29pm On Jun 02, 2019
Greta
Not good

Notes On A Scandal
Migod. I claim to be a fan of both Judi Dench and Cate Blanchett and I haven't seen this movie until now. Dench's character is psycho and this is one film where I was confused about the villain's motives. Was it love or infatuation or kolo? Great performances by both actresses.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mascot87(m): 7:37pm On Jun 02, 2019
Ishilove:

It's a thread thing. Needless arguments because a lot of folks are ITK. Na dem sabi pass
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by AHCB: 7:39pm On Jun 02, 2019
armadeo:

Not just the police I mean everybody. Imagine slitting throats in a subway, andnpeople just walking by like its nothing. No screams from passersby

Still love it though.
I've not seen it yet so I'll get back to you on it. Lol.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by AHCB: 7:40pm On Jun 02, 2019
Ishilove:

It's a thread thing. Needless arguments because a lot of folks are ITK. Na dem sabi pass
so, hope you enjoyed V for Vendetta?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by omoowhe: 8:22pm On Jun 02, 2019
mekaprime:

Well said, that was very matured of you & just like oyetpel said, don't let it deter you from rating movies here, just try not to over hype your movie reviews, your quote best sci fi movie of the year so far, was a dead give away. Even if you wanna hype as a result of how well you enjoyed a movie, always tag it with IMO or best sci fi movie I've seen soo far, that way it's quite subjective to you & you alone, but going by what you posted, you kinda generalized it & most people here might take your word for it only to be disappointed, which automatically translates to wasted MB & probably night sleep. All the same, you did good with your response, much respect.
Thanks
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by shogsman(m): 8:55pm On Jun 02, 2019
armadeo:

Still love it though.

They’re professionals,knives don’t make a lot of noise remember so it’s actually realistic.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1365) (1366) (1367) (1368) (1369) (1370) (1371) ... (3860) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: Vigorousguy(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.