Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,406 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (1413) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3756807 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1410) (1411) (1412) (1413) (1414) (1415) (1416) ... (3835) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by losprince(m): 9:00am On Jun 15, 2019
DandeNumeruno:

you cheerleaded....it makes you a stakeholder in the fight. an innocent bystander doesn't post a suggestive meme in a middle of an ongoing duel. you're guilty and deserved to have your post hidden. stop playing the victim.
WTF
You have a very basic mentality pal. Let me get this right, so if I were to look up to the skies and see the clouds gathering, and maybe feel some droplets of rain and then say rain will soon fall, does that make me a rain maker Accessory to the fact or whatever the fvck your cunt brain wants to term it Or I see a stabbed man bleeding and I say this man would die soon, that makes me a murderer going by your logic No need to answer me Einstein, you will just throw another asinine stuff at me which I won't be able to swallow.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 9:01am On Jun 15, 2019
Clubmaster:
If you check closer, don't be surprised to find out that the guy is an APC supporter.

They can rationalise rubbish for Africa smiley

I've never seen this level of psycophancy in my life. I hope the ass-licking pays well.

Only on Nairaland that a meme saying "fight will soon start" become equal to insulting a tribe, insulting a Nairalander and defending violent act. The kind of graduates universities churn out these days. SMH.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pryme(m): 9:03am On Jun 15, 2019
Ishilove:
Hopefully, sanity will be restored on the thread. They have made it their cyberlife's purpose to attempt to bully and be a nuisance to other users but as long as the report button works... grin

I can get nasty too, nastier than most of these trolls flexing their muscles, but rolling in the mud with pigs will turn you to a pig yourself.

*shudder* embarassed

Oh well, back to the sidelines.

I see you were having a circle dance over my ban,
Anyone that has alot going on in their life will not be here (in a faceless forum) seeking relevance, in other words - get a life.

you have been guilty countless times of what you are talking about, i come across your comments in the Politics section.....
more of that later.

The ones that are meant to track the forum for bully and insults have been on vacation, insults and bully are the bread and butter of the forum.
An entire tribe has been degraded and insulted, heck even Nigerians have been labelled with names and insulted, something Ishilove indulges in vigorously (yet these people become even more famous even at that).
I have witness people being bullied and insulted individually here, i have been on the receiving end of so many insults that i take in my stride like its the norm (ofcos i let them have it also),
insults are the spare shells people bring for a debate here, the spare shells are always called upon when they run out of logic and facts ammo (which doesnt last a min - something i have to admit doing myself when it gets fired at me).

Even if insults are the size of a roof, it will still go over the mods heads until a sniiitch like Ishilove hits the report button, i dont mind rolling in the mud with a retarded Marvel fanatic, but a person that is a sniitch and a hypocrite is sad piece of work.

Brain resetting bans - what does that mean? are you that shallow that you need a ban from an online forum before you can think straight?
This is just another web page on my browser, people have done and doing big things with their life that have never heard of Nairaland, these people have a life,
I suggest you do same.

Even if this moniker gets banned am not fazed, it does not pay the bills or get things done.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by losprince(m): 9:03am On Jun 15, 2019
Beorn:

I swear down, the guy's post really left me speechless. I couldn't believe he wrote the nonsense at first, that's why I asked him to explain how it encourages fight that's going on.

Ask him to bring up a rule that is against people posting meme, and he'd go numb. If someone post a meme that didn't insult a tribe or any Nairalander, and another person decide to foolishly fight coz of it, how is the meme poster at fault? Did my meme insult anybody? Arrgghh!! Some reasoning sha. SMH.
I was really flabbergasted by that. Who is that guy? Anyone ever heard of him?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 9:05am On Jun 15, 2019
AbdulSleek:
There will always be people who will support mods no matter the scenario. Just leave it at that

At least let them do it with wisdom and within the ambit of the law. Supporting anarchy with a moronic post makes one look foolish.

If my post broke any rule, that high-handed mod would've banned me. His tyrannical ways are well-known on Nairaland. He knew I broke no rules so he hid my post just because he's drunk with power.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 9:07am On Jun 15, 2019
losprince:

WTF
You have a very basic mentality pal. Let me get this right, so if I were to look up to the skies and see the clouds gathering, and maybe feel some droplets of rain and then say rain will soon fall, does that make me a rain maker Accessory to the fact or whatever the fvck your cunt brain wants to term it Or I see a stabbed man bleeding and I say this man would die soon, that makes me a murderer going by your logic No need to answer me Einstein, you will just throw another asinine stuff at me which I won't be able to swallow.

When they tell people that speaking/typing in English is not must, they'd think they are insulting them.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pryme(m): 9:09am On Jun 15, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
this one still carry matter of last week for im head like gala,that L must have given you sleepless nights.which kain joblessness be this.

"as you can see, am not dead"

am sure the meaning of this statement will go over your head.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by losprince(m): 9:12am On Jun 15, 2019
Beorn:

When they tell people that speaking/typing in English is not must, they'd think they are insulting them.
The kind of bullshit one sees on nairaland daily can make one go numb. undecided
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by CosmicPhoenix: 9:12am On Jun 15, 2019
the marvel vs dc crossover led up to amalgam comic series where the Living Tribunal and Spectre merged the dc and marvel universe together which caused characters to merge together,batman merged with wolverine to form darkclaw,iron man merged with green lantern to form iron lantern,flash merged with ghost rider to form speed demon etc.

marvel have officially come out to state that the amalgam storyline takes place in an alternate universe while dc have not even acknowledged it,any storyline that doesnt take place in the main continuity of a fictional universe is not considered CANON,there is a reason why deadpool,punisher,wolverine kills the marvel universe,injustice,the marvel what if ministries,marvel zombies etc are not considered canon,even a half brain nitwit understands this.even the link you uploaded said marvel and dc crossovers are mostly not canon,i love how you left that part out.i'm done schooling you

pryme:

"as you can see, am not dead"

am sure the meaning of this statement will go over your head.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Clubmaster: 9:25am On Jun 15, 2019
cool

pryme:

I see you were having a circle dance over my ban,
Anyone that has alot going on in their life will not be here (in a faceless forum) seeking relevance, in other words - get a life.

you have been guilty countless times of what you are talking about, i come across your comments in the Politics section.....
more of that later.

The ones that are meant to track the forum for bully and insults have been on vacation, insults and bully are the bread and butter of the forum.
An entire tribe has been degraded and insulted, heck even Nigerians have been labelled with names and insulted, something Ishilove indulges in vigorously (yet these people become even more famous even at that).
I have witness people being bullied and insulted individually here, i have been on the receiving end of so many insults that i take in my stride like its the norm (ofcos i let them have it also),
insults are the spare shells people bring for a debate here, the spare shells are always called upon when they run out of logic and facts ammo (which doesnt last a min - something i have to admit doing myself when it gets fired at me).

Even if insults are the size of a roof, it will still go over the mods heads until a sniiitch like Ishilove hits the report button, i dont mind rolling in the mud with a retarded Marvel fanatic, but a person that is a sniitch and a hypocrite is sad piece of work.

Brain resetting bans - what does that mean? are you that shallow that you need a ban from an online forum before you can think straight?
This is just another web page on my browser, people have done and doing big things with their life that have never heard of Nairaland, these people have a life,
I suggest you do same.

Even if this moniker gets banned am not fazed, it does not pay the bills or get things done.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by CosmicPhoenix: 9:27am On Jun 15, 2019
multiple posts will soon get deleted
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pryme(m): 9:32am On Jun 15, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
the marvel vs dc crossover led up to amalgam comic series where the Living Tribunal and Spectre merged the dc and marvel universe together which caused characters to merge together,batman merged with wolverine to form darkclaw,iron man merged with green lantern to form iron lantern,flash merged with ghost rider to form speed demon etc.

marvel have officially come out to state that the amalgam storyline takes place in an alternate universe while dc have not even acknowledged it,any storyline that doesnt take place in the main continuity of a fictional universe is not considered CANON,there is a reason why deadpool,punisher,wolverine kills the marvel universe,injustice,the marvel what if ministries,marvel zombies etc are not considered canon,even a half brain nitwit understands this.even the link you uploaded said marvel and dc crossovers are mostly not canon,i love how you left that part out.i'm done schooling you

Am sure your eyes flew over the part that said "some Crossovers are part of Canon" on the link.

your initial statement was
"crossovers are not canon that one is an established fact"

see how you are struggling to fight your way out.

be careful in your next post cos you seem to have a knack to post things that i can use against you.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:34am On Jun 15, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
multiple posts will soon get deleted

Gbam. I don tire for this people and their yeye feuds. Rinse and repeat every time. Why can't we shelf the trivialities and get along for a change?! undecided

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 9:44am On Jun 15, 2019
ornicus:

Pako chick, use Google. Swamp thing is first and foremost a dc comics property. So your first question is do you like those dc TV shows.

It has an environmentalist bent

https://www.forbes.com/sites/paultassi/2019/06/12/dc-issues-statement-on-swamp-things-cancellation-clarifying-exactly-nothing/

Aaaand its gone
I am definitely going to watch it
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by naptu2: 9:58am On Jun 15, 2019
Ishilove:

Is Swamp Thing horror?

I can't believe that it's 30 years since this was published. It feels like yesterday.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naiad_(comics)

(Nairaland has truncated the link, so copy it and paste in your browser).

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 10:00am On Jun 15, 2019
naptu2:

I can't believe that it's 30 years since this was published. It feels like yesterday.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naiad_(comics)

(Nairaland has truncated the link, so copy it and paste in your browser).
Wow, you've been reading comics before I was born cheesy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by CosmicPhoenix: 10:12am On Jun 15, 2019
AbdulSleek:

Mynd44 was tired last night.

He banned me for the wrong comment. He bammed me for AHCBs comment instead of my own.

It pays not to be an errand boy for a snitching madam.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Unionised(m): 10:29am On Jun 15, 2019
Petulant children everywhere.

Back to ghost mode.....
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Omoluabi16(m): 10:40am On Jun 15, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

Dark Phoenix wasn't filmed by the studio that brought us The Avengers and whatnot, bro. MCU wasn't involved in any capacity at all. Rather, 20th Century Fox (the owners of the X-Men franchise) filmed Dark Phoenix.

The good news is now that Fox has merged with Disney, MCU will absorb X-Men, Deadpool, and other Marvel properties Fox acquired from Marvel back in the day.

True. We'll see how it goes.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by J2381: 11:31am On Jun 15, 2019
AbdulSleek:
Ishilove, what have you gained?

All your reporting has gathered you more enemies than friends. Even AHCB has suffered twice now because of your switching.

Even the mod that you use as errand boy is now becoming a joke.

Common sense is not common.

Last last, you will soon be banned for reporting too much.
suffered twice? Twice you say over what, a ban? Lord. I want to believe James Hadley Chase wasn't thinking about this nonsense post of yours when he wrote that book.

I wonder why you guys rant about getting ban. I mean if youre talking about who has the highest number of ban on this thread, it is me, yet you dont read me complaining and ranting about it. Lol.

Why can't you take your ban like an O.G and move on to your next moniker? Afterall, it doesn't cost 2000 naira to open a moniker, does it.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by J2381: 11:33am On Jun 15, 2019
Ishilove:

Keep vibrating over bans, you hear? You are jobless.

Since reason has flown over your head like fighter jets, I am consigning you to places that rhyme with 'bell'

You are henceforth ignored.
if these guys are complaining about getting ban like this, I wonder what lezz_ postmann_ kay_ and myself will complain about. grin

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by losprince(m): 11:41am On Jun 15, 2019
J2381:
if these guys are complaining about getting ban like this, I wonder what lezz_ postmann_ kay_ and myself will complain about. grin
Those guys... Crazy as fvcks grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by losprince(m): 11:43am On Jun 15, 2019
Off topic: has anyone here read has anyone heard of the left/right game? on Reddit?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 11:50am On Jun 15, 2019
losprince:
Off topic: has anyone here read has anyone heard of the left/right game? on Reddit?

Being there, done that. Used to frequent nosleep once upon a time.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1410) (1411) (1412) (1413) (1414) (1415) (1416) ... (3835) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: Gr8lex(m), phr0nesis(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.