Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,233 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (1620) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3745018 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1617) (1618) (1619) (1620) (1621) (1622) (1623) ... (3833) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Palehair: 9:59pm On Sep 11, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

Some homosexuals identify as queers. as opposed to genderqueers, i.e, people that don't identify with male and female gender. There are so many new labels popping up everyday... I've lost track...
Exactly, too many labels, I think it's time we drop the labels except if you are strictly straight and love whoever you connect with
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 10:21pm On Sep 11, 2019
ornicus:
https://torrentfreak.com/popular-torrent-site-mkvcage-faces-lawsuit-and-goes-offline/

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

they've been down for two days. i was thinking it was bugs or something

now i have to go back to nitro and the horrors of file renaming cry cry
Was never a fan of thier encode..won't miss them much.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by nani667: 1:14am On Sep 12, 2019
Superman & Batman Apocalypse

8.5 / 10

Another animated epic from DC ✔️

Great story, great fight scenes... Animation on point as always... Batman the real MVP as usual, dude was ready to blow up Apocalypse... Darkseid respected the Bat �

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Darkseid(m): 1:41am On Sep 12, 2019
nani667:

8.5 / 10

Great story, great fight scenes... Animation on point as always... Batman the real MVP as usual, dude was ready to blow up Apocalypse... Darkseid respected the Bat �
Definitely not while I'm still alive angry sad
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 6:14am On Sep 12, 2019
Good good.

My young padawan, koicereloaded, has mastered how to control his emotions and to ignore the ignorant statements from homophobes.

The force is strong with you, my son. cool
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 7:29am On Sep 12, 2019
JeromeBlack:
Good good.

My young padawan, koicereloaded, has mastered how to control his emotions and to ignore the ignorant statements from homophobes.

The force is strong with you, my son. cool

Who is your young padawan? Have you ever been bitchslapped before? angry

Seriously though, you can't flog a dead horse. If something is broken beyond repair, there is no point in trying to fix it. Just throw it away and move on. Influencing a converse ideologue to think like you won't be effected in a day. Thus, respecting the opinions of people that don't share your life philosophy is the smart thing to do. Let time do the rest.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 7:35am On Sep 12, 2019
So critics are dropping the ratings of "Joker" on RT because quote "it will increase gun violence and crimes of a sadistic nature" huh seriously? What did John Wick do for 3 whole movies and possibly counting now?

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 7:37am On Sep 12, 2019
Someone just had a brain transplant.

How else can I rationalise senile KoiceReloaded making this much sense.

Old man, keep it up.

KoiceReloaded:

Seriously though, you can't flog a dead horse. If something is broken beyond repair, there is no point in trying to fix it. Just throw it away and move on. In this case, respecting the opinions of people that don't share your life philosophy is the smart thing to do. Influencing a conserve ideologue to think like you won't be effected in a day. Only time can tell.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 7:40am On Sep 12, 2019
oyaskii:
So critics are dropping the ratings of "Joker" on RT because quote "it will increase gun violence and crimes of a sadistic nature" huh seriously? What did John Wick do for 3 whole movies and possibly counting now?

Like someone said, we're living in a generation snowflake.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 7:42am On Sep 12, 2019
alexistaiwo:
Someone just had a brain transplant.

How else can I rationalise senile KoiceReloaded making this much sense.

Old man, keep it up.
Who gave this bedridden ancient of days a phone?? shocked
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 7:43am On Sep 12, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

Thus, respecting the opinions of people that don't share your life philosophy is the smart thing to do. Let time do the rest.

This right here

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 7:44am On Sep 12, 2019
You just had to let me down.

Now I know that your 5mins of making sense is nothing but a network glitch.

Normal service haff resumed cry

KoiceReloaded:

Who gave this bedridden ancient of days a phone?? shocked
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 7:47am On Sep 12, 2019
alexistaiwo:
You just had to let me down.

Now I know that your 5mins of making sense is nothing but a network glitch.

Normal service haff resumed cry

That hospice nurse in charge of changing your adult diapers is certainly doing a poor job. I don't know why she allowed you to have access to a phone? angry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 7:49am On Sep 12, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

Seriously though, you can't flog a dead horse. If something is broken beyond repair, there is no point in trying to fix it. Just throw it away and move on. Influencing a conserve ideologue to think like you won't be effected in a day. Thus, respecting the opinions of people that don't share your life philosophy is the smart thing to do. Let time do the rest.

grin

My young padawan.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 7:52am On Sep 12, 2019
oyaskii:

Just one deluded critic.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 7:55am On Sep 12, 2019
JeromeBlack:

grin
My young padawan.
Don't disrespect your master. angry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 7:55am On Sep 12, 2019
oyaskii:

Americans will continue to ignore the elephant in the room while stomping on insects.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 8:33am On Sep 12, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

Like someone said, we're living in a generation snowflake.
Exactly... Baffles me. People can't just enjoy anything anymore without been brittle and thin minded.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 8:34am On Sep 12, 2019
JeromeBlack:

Just one deluded critic.
many of them i have seen recently, this was just one example.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 8:36am On Sep 12, 2019
ornicus:

Americans will continue to ignore the elephant in the room while stomping on insects.
baffles me and it always bias because they are tons of movies with similar theme but no backlash making me think it's an agenda.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 9:24am On Sep 12, 2019
oyaskii:
many of them i have seen recently, this was just one example.

I hope Joker breaks the box office to earn a billion or more just to spite their stupidity
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Miggs(m): 9:35am On Sep 12, 2019
JeromeBlack:

I hope Joker breaks the box office to earn a billion or more just to spite their stupidity
It won't because the film will focus more on how an individual slowly turns into a villain.It will lack the typical bombastic element of many superhero/villain movies loved by the layman .The studio that made this film are taking a risk and hoping something about it will stick amongst the general moviegoing populace.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by olu4life(m): 10:24am On Sep 12, 2019
ornicus:
https://torrentfreak.com/popular-torrent-site-mkvcage-faces-lawsuit-and-goes-offline/

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

they've been down for two days. i was thinking it was bugs or something

now i have to go back to nitro and the horrors of file renaming cry cry
cry cry cry
I have been refreshing for the past 2 days. Ehhhh, this is sad *crying*
My fav movie site
Does anyone have a good site as mkv?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by seankafor(m): 10:56am On Sep 12, 2019
olu4life:

cry cry cry
I have been refreshing for the past 2 days. Ehhhh, this is sad *crying*
My fav movie site
Does anyone have a good site as mkv?
those hellboy crew are mad..
Aren't they contempt with their cinema sales?

Maybe they should also use telegram channels who broadcasts the movies for free download
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Dotng: 11:33am On Sep 12, 2019
SpiderMan: Far From Home now available.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by HowillsInterior: 11:45am On Sep 12, 2019
Anna 6/10.... Fight scenes was good.. Plot twist was good as well...
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by seankafor(m): 12:43pm On Sep 12, 2019
Dotng:
SpiderMan: Far From Home now available.
waiting for the web-DL or blue ray versions..

Is the HD-RIP clear enough
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by error4040: 1:24pm On Sep 12, 2019
ornicus:

is your drive making a clicking sound, or it showing local disk?

if t is local disk then your mft tables are just nessed up. depending on the size of your drive, you may be able to recover the files quickly or it may take a while

download checkdiskgui [ as long as your drive is blow 2tb, if it is the 'local disk' issue, it should fix your partition table blablabla
Thanks, but I think the Drive is completely Dead meaning It no longer show when connected.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by joseph1832(m): 1:39pm On Sep 12, 2019
nani667:

8.5 / 10

Great story, great fight scenes... Animation on point as always... Batman the real MVP as usual, dude was ready to blow up Apocalypse... Darkseid respected the Bat
respect is something you earn.

You heard what Darkseid said to him?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by joseph1832(m): 1:40pm On Sep 12, 2019
Anna

7/10.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 2:36pm On Sep 12, 2019
JeromeBlack:

Lol, not possible my sweet. I'd like for it to but not really realistic. This critics are lame bleeps. Imagine one ugly fatso with a Wide Joker type Grin saying joker wasn't fun because it got lame Jokes. How the Bleep do u plan on watching Joker expecting funny dialogue.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1617) (1618) (1619) (1620) (1621) (1622) (1623) ... (3833) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: traware(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.