Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,978 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (2017) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3748366 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2014) (2015) (2016) (2017) (2018) (2019) (2020) ... (3834) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by henrydadon(m): 6:54am On Apr 14, 2020
Damfostopper:
please am not understanding..... am seeing Miracle in cell no 7 (2013) and (2019) own........is the 2013 own different from the 2019 own....... please have not seen any of them...... which one are you guys talking about lemme download.... don't wanna download the wrong one.....

Izzit Miracle in cell no 7(2013) or miracle in cell no 7 (2019) ?

I want to test if my eyes can still emit tears.... since it seems like everyone is crying when watching the movie......

It's the Turkish 2019 own

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Liposure: 7:00am On Apr 14, 2020
Am confused. I dont know whose stunt is madder btw fast 5, fast and furious 6, fast n furious 7 n fate of the 8.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 7:10am On Apr 14, 2020
Darksider131:
Mortal Kombat: 7/10

They just overpowered scorpion

Then downgraded LIU KANG, even goro dey beat liu kang

Liu kang wey be the strongest for the entire mortal Kombat

Is the bolded supposed to be some kind of joke? Liu Kang isn't even the strongest in Earthrealm talk more of the whole universe.

Plead:

Chai,see the way ordinary goro stomp lui kang cheesy
Y'all really disrespecting Goro here

VerifiedStalin:

Raiden is the strongest.
No! He's not.

Darksider131:
raiden is not even stronger than shao kahn

Talkless of liu kang
You make it sound like Liu Kang is stronger than Shao Kahn.

sprints1:

They didn't overpower scorpion.. I think the owner of WB likes scorpion. . scorpion is very strong no doubt and moreover the story is about scorpion.. Scorpion dey fight oo hand to hand kombat f you dey play MK for game u go know
Finally! Someone who actually knows something about the MK universe.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 7:18am On Apr 14, 2020
Kaycee7:
Is the bolded supposed to be some kind of joke? Liu Kang isn't even the strongest in Earthrealm talk more of the whole universe.

Y'all really disrespecting Goro here

No! He's not.

You make it sound like Liu Kang is stronger than Shao Kahn.

Finally! Someone who actually knows something about the MK universe.

Lol. There’s no way goro could’ve stomped Liu kang like that.

That scene eh! Such a joke.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 7:24am On Apr 14, 2020
Plead:

Lol. There’s no way goro could’ve stomped Liu kang like that.

That scene eh! Such a joke.
Who do y'all think Goro is? Or is it because of how he was rubbished in that crappy 90s movie? Dude was MK champion for years before he was defeated. The only reason Liu Kang could survive him is plot armour.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Damfostopper(m): 7:28am On Apr 14, 2020
henrydadon:

It's the Turkish 2019 own
Alryt thanks.... any link to download.... I can't find it in netnaija nor fzmovie
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Damfostopper(m): 7:30am On Apr 14, 2020
Hapikojie79:

Its the 2019 own o..
Alryt sire
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MacCantStopMe: 7:34am On Apr 14, 2020
Kaycee7:
Who do y'all think Goro is? Or is it because of how he was rubbished in that crappy 90s movie? Dude was MK champion for years before he was defeated. The only reason Liu Kang could survive him is plot armour.

Please, stop spreading fake news. Goro was the champion until Liu Kang defeated him. The champion of Mortal kombat is Liu Kang.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by paradigmshift(m): 7:53am On Apr 14, 2020
hulk616:
you call the anchor, leader of the greatest cinematic universe ever made (MCU) a crap. This just shows you don't know good actors angry

MCU is for kids, I don't watch those crap movie... Denzel Washington is better than him....
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by paradigmshift(m): 7:54am On Apr 14, 2020
abduleez1:

The guy plays himself since day one. grin

I don't watch those crap MCU movies, it's for kids .
U played yourself too.
Denzel Washington king
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 7:58am On Apr 14, 2020
MacCantStopMe:

Please, stop spreading fake news. Goro was the champion until Liu Kang defeated him. The champion of Mortal kombat is Liu Kang.
You mean the Liu Kang that's now a revenant and currently is one of the rulers of the NetherRealm. That Liu Kang?

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 8:14am On Apr 14, 2020
MacCantStopMe:

Abeg, pass me the hulk-sized weed

LMAO..... grin grin

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MacCantStopMe: 8:17am On Apr 14, 2020
Kaycee7:
You mean the Liu Kang that's now a revenant and currently is one of the rulers of the NetherRealm. That Liu Kang?

Ogbeni, save yourself the ignorance and play mk11.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by troubleseller: 8:27am On Apr 14, 2020
Just watched Interstellar and Arrival back to back and I never how similar they were.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by officialteemi(m): 8:31am On Apr 14, 2020
CsRockefeller:

Lol. If I mention d name, I might get banned, it starts with a F and ends with a Z.
ok.
Thanks alot
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by toseen7: 8:32am On Apr 14, 2020
Please recommend some 2020 action movies
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by kendrick9(m): 8:33am On Apr 14, 2020
toluxe0075:

Dark knight never took its fight scenes seriously. It's secondary and less important to the plot of the movie.
A batman movie should have at least semi decent fight choreography....
TDK and TDKR were terrible at that......
I thought Batman begins was quite ok on that front

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oubpznpVtvI[url]
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 8:44am On Apr 14, 2020
Dirty Diana ......... grin grin

#GoldenEagleArmor
#WW84
#GalGadot

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MacCantStopMe: 9:20am On Apr 14, 2020
kendrick9:
A batman movie should have at least semi decent fight choreography....
TDK and TDKR were terrible at that......
I thought Batman begins was quite ok on that front

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oubpznpVtvI[url]

The fight scene in the sewers with Bane is what? (TDKR)

Or the fight scene at the with Batman and Scarecrows goons at the beginning of TDR is what?

As compared to most marvel movies, how are the dark knight's fight scenes?

Jesus. The nonsense people come to talk about online. It is like you prefer fake scifi fights compared to fights grounded in reality.

It is easy to criticise without understanding. First of all, Christopher Nolan is not martial arts kind of director. He is more of a plot driven guy. That being said, the fight scenes he does are expressionist. It is not the fight itself but the emotional symbolism it portrays.

Secondly, you have to understand that the batsuit is heavy and clunky. Batman didn't fight with CGI. So instead of trying to do swift ninja moves with the batsuit, Batman bale fought with a ferocious gorilla style movement that could compensate for the bulky suit.

Going back to the original point of symbolism and expressionist fighting, the fight between batman and bane was to symbolise the brutality of the league of shadows and Bane's prison life.

In summary, the fight scenes in Batman are only terrible if you carry on a literal reading of the fights. One has to take these fight scenes in context.

Or better let's compare it with Marvel. The CGI crap that was black panther or the many CGI crap in captain marvel.

Even endgame avengers had a lot of rubbish CGI fight scenes, especially at the end. The good ones were the fights between captain america and his younger self, black widow vs Hawkeye and Thanos vs Captain America.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MacCantStopMe: 9:21am On Apr 14, 2020
abduleez1:
Dirty Diana ......... grin grin

#GoldenEagleArmor
#WW84
#GalGadot

I cant wait for this movie. I expect it to hit over a billion.

Hulk616 must cry.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 9:28am On Apr 14, 2020
MacCantStopMe:

Ogbeni, save yourself the ignorance and play mk11.
You actually played MK 11 and you're still this ignorant? Damn! Your case is just sad.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 9:34am On Apr 14, 2020
when it comes to fight scenes, everybody knows DC takes the crown in terrible fight scenes.from doomsday vs the Trinity to Batman V Superman to wonder woman V Ares or should we talk about the wacky fight scenes in shazam undecided DC have not had a memorable fight scene in years and you compare them to marvel that gave us Iron Man V Cap and Winter Soldier,Hulk V Abomination, Cap V Winter Soldier, Cap elevator fight,Thanos V The Avengers, Hulk V Thanos,Thor V Hulk etc undecided

Let's not even go into the TV series because Marvel kills DC in that aspect also

[s]
MacCantStopMe:

Or the fight scene at the with Batman and Scarecrows goons at the beginning of TDR is what?

Jesus. The nonsense people come to talk about online. It is like you prefer fake scifi fights compared to fights grounded in reality.

It is easy to criticise without understanding. First of all, Christopher Nolan is not martial arts kind of director. He is more of a plot driven guy. That being said, the fight scenes he does are expressionist. It is not the fight itself but the emotional symbolism it portrays.

Secondly, you have to understand that the batsuit is heavy and clunky. Batman didn't fight with CGI. So instead of trying to do swift ninja moves with the batsuit, Batman bale fought with a ferocious gorilla style movement that could compensate for the bulky suit.

Going back to the original point of symbolism and expressionist fighting, the fight between batman and bane was to symbolise the brutality of the league of shadows and Bane's prison life.

In summary, the fight scenes in Batman are only terrible if you carry on a literal reading of the fights. One has to take these fight scenes in context.

Or better let's compare it with Marvel. The CGI crap that was black panther or the many CGI crap in captain marvel.

Even endgame avengers had a lot of rubbish CGI fight scenes, especially at the end. The good ones were the fights between captain america and his younger self, black widow vs Hawkeye and Thanos vs Captain America.

[/s]

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MacCantStopMe: 9:51am On Apr 14, 2020
Kaycee7:
You actually played MK 11 and you're still this ignorant? Damn! Your case is just sad.

Nice try. For you to mention Lui Kang as a revenant means that you are stuck on mortal kombat X.

Lui Kang is the champion of mortal kombat and the chosen one.

His younger self from the original timeline defeated his revenant self in mortal kombat 11.

Ogbeni, dont try to wiggle your way out of this.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MacCantStopMe: 9:52am On Apr 14, 2020
MJBOLT:
when it comes to fight scenes, everybody knows DC takes the crown in terrible fight scenes.from doomsday vs the Trinity to Batman V Superman to wonder woman V Ares or should we talk about the wacky fight scenes in shazam undecided DC have not had a memorable fight scene in years and you compare them to marvel that gave us Iron Man V Cap and Winter Soldier,Hulk V Abomination, Cap V Winter Soldier, Cap elevator fight,Thanos V The Avengers, Hulk V Thanos,Thor V Hulk etc undecided

Let's not even go into the TV series because Marvel kills DC in that aspect also

[s][/s]

Are you hulk616's brother.

Ogbeni, I am not a DC fan.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SalomonKane: 9:52am On Apr 14, 2020
Mortal Kombat Legends: Scorpions Revenge.

Well not bad. Actually enjoyed every bit of it. The fights were awesome and the gore was top notch. grin

Waiting to see more of it because it appears there's a sequel.

I give it 7.8/10.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by blackjack21(m): 9:59am On Apr 14, 2020
hulk616:
it is you that don't have taste for good quality movies and series. Game of thrones is an overrated piece of trash. All the TV series in the world apart from DC TV series are better than game of thrones. angry

Seconded! I'm sure even some DCs are better than GOT.
I can go ahead and mention some Nollywood series that are better than GOT, I just don't want to scatter the table.

You're too sane for the simple minds on this thread.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by blackjack21(m): 10:02am On Apr 14, 2020
kendrick9:
Been re-watching The Dark Knight and Spiderman 2 on Dstv and it's clear spiderman 2 has aged better than the dark Knight...
Main problem with the dark Knight is the fight choreography is terrible.....
Heath ledger and Micheal Caine are the standouts tho..
Spiderman 2 still remains the best spiderman movie ever made...
And Tobey Maguire is just perfect as a Spiderman

Wonder why Hollywood spat him out?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by alangrin55: 10:20am On Apr 14, 2020
Am currently watching BeetleJuice. Always a 10/10 for this film!
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by 2dice01: 10:21am On Apr 14, 2020
viktor88:
you still get cash? you own better.
Lol
if them postpone am again na dye oo
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by 2dice01: 10:26am On Apr 14, 2020
SalomonKane:
Mortal Kombat Legends: Scorpions Revenge.

Well not bad. Actually enjoyed every bit of it. The fights were awesome and the gore was top notch. grin

Waiting to see more of it because it appears there's a sequel.

I give it 7.8/10.
Animated right?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 10:30am On Apr 14, 2020
[s]
MacCantStopMe:

[/s] trash angry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 10:31am On Apr 14, 2020
MacCantStopMe:

Abeg, pass me the hulk-sized weed
the truth is too much for you. angry
Accept it and stop living in lies

(1) (2) (3) ... (2014) (2015) (2016) (2017) (2018) (2019) (2020) ... (3834) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.