Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,766 members, 7,827,841 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3768709 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (3840) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cupidhero(m): 5:06pm On Oct 30, 2014
cao:
Nightcrawler. This was rather dark with Jake Gyllenhaal at his creepiest.
how cool was it? just saw it on IMDB's trending movies...thriller,horror or just plain horror movie?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cupidhero(m): 5:12pm On Oct 30, 2014
moneyallowed:
To everyone that recommended Transformers: Age of Extinction.....a fat big Thunder fire una! Lol just joking. Seriously tho that movie no make sense at all. Worst ever Transformers movie imho
any tranformers movie that is worse than "revenge of the fallen " is total rubbish. T4:age of extinction was great but darkside of the moon remains my favorite.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 6:45pm On Oct 30, 2014
cupidhero:

how cool was it? just saw it on IMDB's trending movies...thriller,horror or just plain horror movie?

Thriller. Just a good old fashioned thriller about a rather questionable guy's quest for success.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cupidhero(m): 7:34pm On Oct 30, 2014
cao:

Thriller. Just a good old fashioned thriller about a rather questionable guy's quest for success.
was planning on adding it to my horror flicks list 4 halloween but i think i will leave it for the cinemas. am i the only that is mad at peter jackson 4 not giving tolkein fans a good trailer yet? avengers:age of ultron just got a trailer and it's release is next year while the last installment on the hobbit franchise only got a few seconds trailer.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by isaiah9(m): 8:14pm On Oct 30, 2014
Guys please I'm searching for the name of a
Nigerian movie.in the trailer , Ramsey noah who
is a military personnel was arrested cos of a
military coup, i think they accused him of killing
abacha and his wife was chioma chukwuka
(don't know if i got the spelling right ) if you
know the name of the movie please quote me
with it.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Briareos(m): 8:41pm On Oct 30, 2014
cupidhero:
Just watched liam neeson's movie "The grey",the movie is about a bunch of men and their story of survival with wolfs. is been in my hard drive 4 two years & i can't believe i just had to see it this late.lovely plot with a little gore.

Awesome movie smiley
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cupidhero(m): 8:54pm On Oct 30, 2014
Briareos:

Awesome movie smiley
i swear bro! liam neeson is a boss,have you seen schindlers list? if you are a liam neeson fan you need watch that movie to know why it is among top 20 on every best movie of all time list in most movie sites. The facial expression on that his face is crazy and the final scene when he unknowingly walked into the wolf's den was epic.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Briareos(m): 9:57pm On Oct 30, 2014
cupidhero:

i swear bro! liam neeson is a boss,have you seen schindlers list? if you are a liam neeson fan you need watch that movie to know why it is among top 20 on every best movie of all time list in most movie sites. The facial expression on that his face is crazy and the final scene when he unknowingly walked into the wolf's den was epic.

I've seen Schindler's List. Awesome movie. Liam is an exceptional actor. Saw him in "Love Actually", a classy romantice film and he killed it. Was used to seeing him kicking ass in his movies.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cupidhero(m): 10:02pm On Oct 30, 2014
Briareos:

I've seen Schindler's List. Awesome movie. Liam is an exceptional actor. Saw him in "Love Actually", a classy romantice film and he killed it. Was used to seeing him kicking ass in his movies.
haven't seen dt 1,amma check it out.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by nickz(m): 10:23pm On Oct 30, 2014
automata
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by tapingil(m): 10:29pm On Oct 30, 2014
Jersey boys
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ridimic1: 12:26am On Oct 31, 2014
pls i luv inteligence spy series like 24hours n nikita..pls can any1 list any more interesting spy series..thks
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by dasdexter(m): 12:49pm On Oct 31, 2014
the best movies i ave watched dis yr so far
300(rise of an empire)
Edge of tomorrow
Chef
Non stop
Lucy
Transcendence
The fault in our stars(so much love this movie)
The great gatsby
That awkward moment
Draft day
Lawless

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by donhils: 3:33pm On Oct 31, 2014
dasdexter:
the best movies i ave watched dis yr so far
300(rise of an empire)
Edge of tomorrow
Chef
Non stop
Lucy
Transcendence
The fault in our stars(so much love this movie)
The great gatsby
That awkward moment
Draft day
Lawless
Pls my guy are these films really interesting cos I want yo download them and am using paid data plan so I dont want to waste my megabytes.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Freeli: 4:31pm On Oct 31, 2014
2gb @N2500 n more with the Etisalat affiliate https://www.nairaland.com/1840190/endorsing-d-nu-etisalat-android-plans call or whatsapp 09090431565
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Freeli: 5:59pm On Oct 31, 2014
donhils:

Airtel has 2gb at N2000 so why should i leave that one and come to yours?
kindly come when d network get bad!
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kirinwa: 7:14pm On Oct 31, 2014
Watching The Grey part B
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kirinwa: 8:22pm On Oct 31, 2014
cupidhero:
Just watched liam neeson's movie "The grey",the movie is about a bunch of men and their story of survival with wolfs. is been in my hard drive 4 two years & i can't believe i just had to see it this late.lovely plot with a little gore.

undecided
Never in your life recommend film again.Never!

I downloaded and watched, The Grey based on this m0fo's recommendation and I was left high and dry.

I now understand how women who don't achieve 0rgasm feel. The moment she's about to reach her climax and the dude unplugs and dozes off snoring heavily. Chai!
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by tapingil(m): 10:16pm On Oct 31, 2014
Kirinwa:

undecided

I downloaded and watched, The Grey based on this m0fo's recommendation and I was left high and dry.

I now understand how women who don't achieve 0rgasm feel. The moment she's about to reach her climax and the dude unplugs and dozes off snoring heavily. Chai!

Chief, small small...its jus his own take of the movie.. Read abt the movie on rotten tomatoes.. It did av some positives..
U may recommend some movies urself, and others may not agree with u..they wud jus say it.. Pls no insults na...
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cupidhero(m): 12:03am On Nov 01, 2014
Kirinwa:

undecided

what's wif the "M" word? i don't trade insults wif catz that come at me with lame curse words.plus you are a rookie when it comes to movies.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cupidhero(m): 12:06am On Nov 01, 2014
donhils:

Pls my guy are these films really interesting cos I want yo download them and am using paid data plan so I dont want to waste my megabytes.
if you love action movies and sci fi's just stay away from the fault in our stars cos you won't see much even tho i love the movie i would never reccomend it to most guys cos men love big guns and explosion
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 12:18am On Nov 01, 2014
Annabelle
Dracula
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kirinwa: 12:57am On Nov 01, 2014
cupidhero:

if you love action movies and sci fi's just stay away from the fault in our stars cos you won't see much even tho i love the movie i would never reccomend it to most guys cos men love big guns and explosion

Please forgive my rudeness. I know you meant well but I was expecting the actor to be rescued or at least kill that useless wolf and find his way home which never happened. It was the least viewers deserved after the sad story.

I apologize once more for my bluntness. Please house let's move on.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by dasdexter(m): 1:58am On Nov 01, 2014
donhils:

dey are 100% interesting, & it depends on d kind of movies u prefer watching, i'll take a movie good storyline dan a movie with too much action(fighting) with a dumb story(dats y i don't so much lyk kungfu)
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by tpia6: 2:32am On Nov 01, 2014
@ the grey

like the title says, its grey ie bleak.

dont expect it to be otherwise.

its one of those survivalist movies where everything is harsh.

watched it a couple of years ago i think.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cupidhero(m): 5:48am On Nov 01, 2014
Kirinwa:

Please forgive my rudeness. I know you meant well but I was expecting the actor to be rescued or at least kill that useless wolf and find his way home which never happened. It was the least viewers deserved after the sad story.

I apologize once more for my bluntness. Please house let's move on.
thats why the movie was great,it broke my heart too cos i know their was no way he would have killed an alpha wolf with other wolfs still lurking around.The movie was only telling us that one cannot be king in another man's territory,i believe the same pack of wolfs they saw in the begining ruled the den he died in.we kul!

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cupidhero(m): 5:53am On Nov 01, 2014
dasdexter:
dey are 100% interesting, & it depends on d kind of movies u prefer watching, i'll take a movie good storyline dan a movie with too much action(fighting) with a dumb story(dats y i don't so much lyk kungfu)
there is always a good movie in every genre of movie,if i was told a zombie TV series like walking dead would dominate TV charts for a year i would not have believed it.i think jackie chan has got some good stories(e.g miracle) & donnie yen with "ip man",jet li helped in killing kungfu genre with his cartoon style kungfu & i'm happy his carrier is dead.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by dasdexter(m): 8:40am On Nov 01, 2014
cupidhero:

there is always a good movie in every genre of movie,if i was told a zombie TV series like walking dead would dominate TV charts for a year i would not have believed it.i think jackie chan has got some good stories(e.g miracle) & donnie yen with "ip man",jet li helped in killing kungfu genre with his cartoon style kungfu & i'm happy his carrier is dead.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kirinwa: 10:08am On Nov 01, 2014
cupidhero:

thats why the movie was great,it broke my heart too cos i know their was no way he would have killed an alpha wolf with other wolfs still lurking around.The movie was only telling us that one cannot be king in another man's territory,i believe the same pack of wolfs they saw in the begining ruled the den he died in.we kul!

Yeah we cool.
In movies though the purpose is to be entertained not merely on what is or isn't possible. He could kill the Alpha wolf and the other wolves can run away since wolves are cowards and act together, killing their leader can cause flight. Those bottles he wrapped round his hand wasn't for fun.

Spartacus killed 5 gladiators at a go and even more Roman soldiers than I could count yet we won't start reasoning if it could be possible but rather to enjoy a great experience.

Should I talk of Commando- Arnold Schwaaznnegger or Rambo- Silvester Stallone?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cupidhero(m): 10:20am On Nov 01, 2014
Kirinwa:

Yeah we cool.
In movies though the purpose is to be entertained not merely on what is or isn't possible. He could kill the Alpha wolf and the other wolves can run away since wolves are cowards and act together, killing their leader can cause flight. Those bottles he wrapped round his hand wasn't for fun.
some movies don't give a crap about our feelings,especially these horror/thriller flicks,the love it when we all go out of cinemas filled with anger. i skipped dinner the day i saw nicholas cage's movie "wickerman",he died in the end trying to rescue a lover in a village in scotland,they burned him alive,the nicholas cage version is a remake. if you realy wanna get pissed off then watch "wickerman" by nicholas cage.no action but the movie is dope,
spartacus na boss o,those men where descendant of hercules,can't compare them with descendants of shakespear.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Forwetinnah: 12:35pm On Nov 01, 2014
Hercules kiss wink kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (3840) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: Baddestguyp(m), Saturnalia(m), Ellexy and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.