Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,966 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (2109) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3747959 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2106) (2107) (2108) (2109) (2110) (2111) (2112) ... (3834) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Afobear: 8:27pm On May 05, 2020
seankafor:
you have tweaked your phone scatter so tey no person fit id the kind phone u dey use..

Professional Almajiri ...have you come here to do your calling ?

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by seankafor(m): 8:28pm On May 05, 2020
Afobear:

Professional Almajiri ...have you come here to do your calling ?
lol.. you aforbear my brother..

So if others dey cast me u go join them kwa.. lol

Afore magicmoment grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Afobear: 8:30pm On May 05, 2020
seankafor:
lol.. you aforbear my brother..

So if others dey troll me u go join them kwa.. lol

Afore magicmoment grin

This is no time for bants or lowering Pressure Almajiri... You did evils and can kill someone .... You are a beggar like no other on this forum. Even went the length to clone another person inorder to get crumbs ? Man , pity for your sympathetic life

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by profmsboi(m): 8:51pm On May 05, 2020
Karleb:
Tuxedo 7.8/10 Who Am I 7.3/10 Kung Fu Yoga 7.4/10 Dragon Blade 8.1/10
Why does Jackie Chan like acting awkward with women in movies? undecided
Please bro, where can I download these movies?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Karleb(m): 9:48pm On May 05, 2020
profmsboi:

Please bro, where can I download these movies?
Fzmoviesdotnet
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by losprince(m): 9:54pm On May 05, 2020
Ad Astra 9/10

This movie just did something to my psyche. I feel like I just took a good dose nicotine laced with white widows super cheese, the kinda feel g you get after seeing a movie so resonating you become inundated with awe.

The picture had its shortcomings, initially felt like I was seeing another "tree of life" but the more I wanted to tune out, the more it sucked me in.

The performances and story, the exploration, the sound effect that bores into you like good radiation are all features I will be reminiscing about for a while.

Brad Pitt really is an amazing actor.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by profmsboi(m): 10:20pm On May 05, 2020
Karleb:

Fzmoviesdotnet
Thanks man.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DriggityDre: 10:37pm On May 05, 2020
hulk616:
Come and teach me how you created the bot
Hm. E long sha. FYI, Binomo is a binary options broker.

I used mostly Python and a little bit of CSS and JavaScript. Flask is my preferred framework.
The bot's GUI is still patchy though. I'll find time to perfect it. It's not a problem since the bot works fine, but I have to make it interactive eventually. I decided not to drop the source codes here, though lipsrsealed.
Don't want my work stolen.

I'll consider putting it on GitHub but there are some free bot source codes on the internet, though. Mine's not so different. I just optimized it as much as possible and added a few 'safety triggers' and some little but notable tweaks. An example of such 'trigger' is; since Binomo has stepped up their game of fishing out accounts run by bots, I made the bot to automatically 'uninstall' itself from their scripts whenever it notices a checkup going on (if x, then y technique).

So basically, I just made it respond to the Martingale strategy;
The bot stakes 10%, if it loses once, the bot multiplies it by 2.5 and stakes again. On unstable markets, I could put it down from 2.5x to 2x, to be safe.
It can accommodate up to 4 stakes before it's exhausted. Considering the 81% success, it mostly doesn't surpass the second before profit is made.

I also programmed it in response to the Moving Average strategy too. When the red line goes above the green, according to my settings, it means the market is going up. When the red is below the green, it means its going down. Same with MACD. Just plain if x, else y coding technique.
For currency markets like Litecoin, I update the bot with current market trends for the week. Though Litecoin is hardly used, because of its low turnout.

For it to effectively work on Binomo, I had to make the bot like a virus so that it'll install itself within their scripts anytime I log in, with any account.

Disclaimer: I am well aware of Rule 16. I do not intend to promote binary trading.

It wasn't easy and it required tons of trial and error, plus some external help. My paper bin was filled with failed algorithms. I wrote up to 20, if not more. Eventually, this one worked out.

Hope I've answered your question?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DriggityDre: 12:47am On May 06, 2020
Fist Of Legend (1994) - 9/10
Fist of Legend is a 1994 Hong Kong martial arts film directed by Gordon Chan, featuring action choreography by Yuen Woo-ping, and produced by Jet Li, who also starred in the lead role.
It is a remake of the 1972 film Fist of Fury which starred Bruce Lee as the lead character. The film is set in the Shanghai International Settlement in 1914 at the beginning of the First World War as the Imperial Japanese Army are stationed in Shanghai, China. It currently holds a 100% rating on Rotten Tomatoes.
Fist of Legend has major influence on other films. Its most notable influence is inspiring the Wachowskis to hire choreographer Yuen Woo-ping for the fight scenes in The Matrix. The style of fighting in the two films bears some resemblance. Personally, I think the movie was great.
The Hong Kong version was the original movie. That is the one I watched. There are other translations (English, German etc.)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 12:51am On May 06, 2020
losprince:
Ad Astra 9/10

This movie just did something to my psyche. I feel like I just took a good dose nicotine laced with white widows super cheese, the kinda feel g you get after seeing a movie so resonating you become inundated with awe.

The picture had its shortcomings, initially felt like I was seeing another "tree of life" but the more I wanted to tune out, the more it sucked me in.

The performances and story, the exploration, the sound effect that bores into you like good radiation are all features I will be reminiscing about for a while.

Brad Pitt really is an amazing actor.
I think he evolved with time. It's like he gets better which each role he takes on.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by jefff455: 12:57am On May 06, 2020
Hi guys, please join our DC Vs marvel fanzone whatsApp group.... Please come share your knowledge with us via the link below
https:///Fhy7WjVEmsKFbiNxZtbav2

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Tolu121: 1:18am On May 06, 2020
So TRIGON can beat DARKSIED

Nawa ooo
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by whitelotus: 2:28am On May 06, 2020
Tolu121:

Nawa ooo

TRIGON NA DEVIL.

Apparently, Darkseid is a low budget Thanos.

Cc Hulk616 ati mjbolt

JUSTICE LEAGUE DARK APOKOLIPS WAR 6/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 3:07am On May 06, 2020
Tolu121:

Nawa ooo

No he can’t.
Darkseid is a four dimensional being ...while Trigon is just an inter dimensional being ,let’s just say two dimension.

Darkseid and Trigon aren’t on the same level. Stop judging from the trash you see on dceu and dcamu. Read comics.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 4:35am On May 06, 2020
If the post gets through, please help me someone is banning me for no reason. I was trying to reply plead post with some accurate comic book references and also confirm that darkseid is low budget Thanos. But one mod is not accepting the truth. It is 4am for God's sake have mercy angry

Ishilove, whitelotus, DriggityDre, abduleez1 help me please angry angry angry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Darkseid(m): 7:22am On May 06, 2020
Hulk619:
If the post gets through, please help me someone is banning me for no reason. I was trying to reply plead post with some accurate comic book references and also confirm that darkseid is low budget Thanos. But one mod is not accepting the truth. It is 4am for God's sake have mercy angry

I hope you get banned for insulting me sad angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 7:41am On May 06, 2020
Whenever I am reading through your post, my subconscious mind always read with the voice of a 13 year old aje butter entitled child.

The guy is the biggest troll on this thread on a low key cheesy

Hulk619:

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:24am On May 06, 2020
alexistaiwo:
Whenever I am reading through your post, my subconscious mind always read with the voice of a 13 year old aje butter entitled child.

Which guy?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by losprince(m): 8:56am On May 06, 2020
Ishilove:

I think he evolved with time. It's like he gets better which each role he takes on.
Absolutely right, and some of his performances have been criminally underrated.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SalomonKane: 9:13am On May 06, 2020
whitelotus:

TRIGON NA DEVIL.

Apparently, Darkseid is a low budget Thanos.

Cc Hulk616 ati mjbolt

JUSTICE LEAGUE DARK APOKOLIPS WAR 6/10
which site did you download it from?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by whitelotus: 10:03am On May 06, 2020
SalomonKane:
which site did you download it from?

Tfpdl

Just google tfpdl
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Antoinemercer: 10:15am On May 06, 2020
Justice League Dark Apokolips War very rubbish waste of data, worst movie ive watched in a while 0/10.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SalomonKane: 11:04am On May 06, 2020
Justice League Dark: Apokalips War.

Kinda sad. Really felt sorry for each and everyone of them.

7.5/10.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Lh19(m): 11:31am On May 06, 2020
Justice League Dark Apokolips War - 8/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by profmsboi(m): 11:41am On May 06, 2020
DriggityDre:
Fist Of Legend (1994) - 9/10
Fist of Legend is a 1994 Hong Kong martial arts film directed by Gordon Chan, featuring action choreography by Yuen Woo-ping, and produced by Jet Li, who also starred in the lead role.
It is a remake of the 1972 film Fist of Fury which starred Bruce Lee as the lead character. The film is set in the Shanghai International Settlement in 1914 at the beginning of the First World War as the Imperial Japanese Army are stationed in Shanghai, China. It currently holds a 100% rating on Rotten Tomatoes.
Fist of Legend has major influence on other films. Its most notable influence is inspiring the Wachowskis to hire choreographer Yuen Woo-ping for the fight scenes in The Matrix. The style of fighting in the two films bears some resemblance. Personally, I think the movie was great.
The Hong Kong version was the original movie. That is the one I watched. There are other translations (English, German etc.)

Where can I download it boss?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by roqrules04(m): 11:41am On May 06, 2020
Dangerous Lies

The Platform
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by BetWinners(m): 11:42am On May 06, 2020
PSYCHO---1960
An engaging & intriguing psychological/thriller from the 1st minute to the very last scene.
Brilliant cast,amazing musical score,stunning cinematography,incredible direction by Alfred Hitchcock & one of the most disturbed & disturbing characters to ever appear on the silver screen..Norman Bates

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 11:52am On May 06, 2020
[s]
Darkseid:
I hope you get banned for insulting me sad angry
[/s] angry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 11:53am On May 06, 2020
alexistaiwo:

as expected from low level thinking low level subconscious. angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (2106) (2107) (2108) (2109) (2110) (2111) (2112) ... (3834) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.