Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,024 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (2390) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3748696 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2387) (2388) (2389) (2390) (2391) (2392) (2393) ... (3834) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Dec 29, 2020
The fact that I am supporting WW84 does not change the fact that DCEU is a one hit, three miss universe. cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Raalsalghul: 5:56pm On Dec 29, 2020
1917: 3/4 stars

It's a decent war drama borrowing elements from Spielberg's Warhorse and Children of Men, though I feel it's a little bit hyped: good thing it didn't clinch the award for Best Picture.

However, I must commend the production designers for really capturing what a war torn landscape looks like especially the first 30 minutes from the trenches to "No man's land".

The littered corpses of horses, soldiers, damaged weapons coupled with the blast ridden soil reminded me again of why I wouldn't like to be in a war.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 6:17pm On Dec 29, 2020
alexistaiwo:
The fact that I am supporting WW84 does not change the fact that DCEU is a one hit, three miss universe. cheesy
And I been wan buy you beer.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 6:19pm On Dec 29, 2020
Raalsalghul:

It's a decent war drama borrowing elements from Spielberg's Warhorse and Children of Men, though I feel it's a little bit hyped: good thing it didn't clinch the award for Best Picture.

However, I must commend the production designers for really capturing what a war torn landscape looks like especially the first 30 minutes from the trenches to "No man's land".

The littered corpses of horses, soldiers, damaged weapons coupled with the blast ridden soil reminded me again of why I wouldn't like to be in a war.
Raalsalghul way dey fear war. Werey dey disguise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Dec 29, 2020
I am guilty of many sins, alcoholic drinks ain't one of them.
Kaycee7:
And I been wan buy you beer.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 8:55pm On Dec 29, 2020
AbdulSleeky:

Jealous of what?

You delusional overrating of Wonder Woman 1984?

rest abeg grin grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 8:56pm On Dec 29, 2020
grin grin grin ABI��
Kaycee7:
Raalsalghul way dey fear war. Werey dey disguise

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 9:53pm On Dec 29, 2020
Raalsalghul:

That Lannister has grown some balls.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Jasonteague(m): 9:54pm On Dec 29, 2020
The way people are bashing WW84 on social media is something else.

I enjoyed the movie sha. The joy of seeing Gal Gadot on my screen is enough.

That woman too fine abeg. I have seen most of her movies from Fast and furious to Keeping Up with the Joneses and wonder woman.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by 2dice01: 12:34am On Dec 30, 2020
Long shot (2019)
Comedy Romance
7.7/10

A Journalist reunites with his childhood crush, now one of the most influential women in the world. As she prepares to make a run for the Presidency, She hires him as her speechwriter and spark fly .

Kinda movies i love watching seeing series of action movies

Cc purpl3

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by nani667: 12:54am On Dec 30, 2020
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DieRich5: 8:25am On Dec 30, 2020
wonder woman 1984 3/10

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Gmajor(m): 8:31am On Dec 30, 2020
nani667:
grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PeieblTIw7A

I thoroughly hate this YouTuber and his voice is also super annoying.

He takes the whole anti-sjw stuff a whole new ret@rded level.
To him, everything is always feminist/sjw conspiracy.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 8:46am On Dec 30, 2020
2dice01:
Long shot (2019)
Comedy Romance
7.7/10

A Journalist reunites with his childhood crush, now one of the most influential women in the world. As she prepares to make a run for the Presidency, She hires him as her speechwriter and spark fly .

Kinda movies i love watching seeing series of action movies

Cc purpl3

I also enjoyed it smiley
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 9:07am On Dec 30, 2020
alexistaiwo:
I am guilty of many sins, alcoholic drinks ain't one of them.
Not even palmwine?

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 9:08am On Dec 30, 2020
Gmajor:

I thoroughly hate this YouTuber and his voice is also super annoying.

He takes the whole anti-sjw stuff a whole new ret@rded level.
To him, everything is always feminist/sjw conspiracy.
No too vex for am, my brother. The Drinker na just cruise
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:11am On Dec 30, 2020
Not even palmy sir.

Kaycee7:
Not even palmwine?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by nani667: 10:42am On Dec 30, 2020
Latest addition ➕

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kehinde2017: 11:15am On Dec 30, 2020
As much as people bash Wonder Woman 1984 here, I'll say the movie was enjoyable. At least in these bad times. After watching at the cinemas, I had to download and rewatch again to analyse and make my own point.
The plot of the movie was good and the movie was enjoyable but here are few flaws I noticed in the movie:
1. How did Max Lord know that that was a dreamstone in the first place? Feels like they didn't give us a detailed explanation of that.
2. There were less action scenes
3. I felt the build up of the character of the Cheetah was rushed, there could have been more.
4. Wonder Woman(Gal Gadot) felt weak and powerless to handle the Cheetah. Its lesser of her standard.
5. The CGI scenes didn't feel very real. When did Wonder Woman start flying especially at that far range. There's more to that. Even when she was fighting the Cheetah and Max Lord, how come the Lasso of Truth didn't hit Steve the way she was swinging it. They can do better.
That's everything I can point out of the movie. Solidly a 6.9/10 for me.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by 2dice01: 11:56am On Dec 30, 2020
pu7pl3:

I also enjoyed it smiley
Have downloaded the remaining 5 movies I havent watch among the ones you posted

Do you watch Nigerian movies
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Liposure: 1:03pm On Dec 30, 2020
BLEEDING STEEL
Just an entertaining and fun movie. Nothing special
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by forke(m): 1:14pm On Dec 30, 2020
Guys please help me websites to download movies
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Gmajor(m): 1:53pm On Dec 30, 2020
Wonder Woman ‘84
WARNING: this post is long. Though I will try to highlight some of the main points so that lazy people like me can read it at a glance.

Wonder woman 1984 is a 2020 sequel to the 2017 Wonder Woman that was directed, co-written and co-produced by Patty Jenkins.
The movie was competently shot and the CGI is mostly good, though some scenes in the Amazon Olympics and the Egypt chase sequence didn’t look too good.

I liked Chris Pine in this movie. The whole fish out of water stuff they did with him were well handled and they didn’t take it to a point where it became annoying.

The[b]acting was good IMO[/b] , even though some people say that Gal Gadots acting leaves a lot to be desired.

The fight and action scenes where just there- Not too bad but not to good either. The WW vs Cheetah fight was 70 percent swinging around which I didn’t care much for. I would have preferred more hand to hand combat. As a matter of fact, there is an animated WW vs Cheetah fight I watched sometime ago which was way better than the one in the movie. If I find it on YouTube, I will insert it HERE.

Even though it felt kinda random, I like that WW is able to make things invisible instead of the comic canon where she has an invisible jet. Why the Bleep would the Amazonians who are technologically backwards in every facet of life have a jet plane lying around? Whether knowledge of flying a World War 1 plane can be used to fly a jet plane some 60+ years later is still a matter that is open for debate.

I was enjoying this movie when I started watching it, however, as the movie progressed, I found it to be increasingly silly, and when the movie ended on a very ret@rded note, it ended up soaring some of the things I had liked in the beginning. So, here are some of the issues I have with the movie. Some of them are nit-picks and quite minors, while others are major and quite immersion breaking.

1. Why is this movie set in the 80’s : at the end of this movie, I still couldn’t quite figure out why this movie was set in the 80’s. This time period added nothing to the story except from breaking some of the already established continuity such as the fact that WW refused to offer help to humanity before BVS and also that she could fly. This movie could have been set after BVS or Justice League and it would not have affected the story in any way.
2. The amazon Olympics was pointless: and just served to further pad the run time. The first WW movie started with Diana as a child in Theymiscira so why did they choose to rethread this route again? The whole Olympics didn’t factor into the story in anyway. Initially I thought that the lesson the Amazonian guard thought Diana about not taking short cuts would factor into the plot, but no. the whole movie plays out like that scene never happened. So why was it in the movie?
3. Campy mall fight: the whole mall fight was extremely campy like something you would see in a Spiderman movie. Considering the tone of the first movie, I didn’t expect this level of camp from the sequel.
4. Rapist wonder woman: I think that the whole WW is a rapist argument is bullsh1t. Though the decision to bring Chris Pine back in the body of another man was very questionable. The stone has proven time and time again that it can make anything materialize from nothing, so why couldn’t Chris Pine come back in his own body? And the worst part is that they didn’t even do anything with the whole coming backing in another person’s body shenanigans. It was just a random stupid choice that was made for no reason.
5. Dumb McGuffin: the McGuffin that gets the plot moving in this movie is not properly handled. The dream stone is supposed to be a monkey’s paw rip-off that grants you your wish with a dash of irony like the Midas touch or somethings like that. However, this stone has zero consequences. People use the dream stone, then renounce their wish and then there is no lasting consequence. If you can renounce your wish and go back to the way you were with no consequences, then it makes perfect sense to use the dream stone. Even if I have to pay a price that I don’t like, I would simply take back the wish at my leisure.
6. Villain’s motivation: Max Lord, the villain of the movie is a shady business man who goes on a wish granting spree because he is motivated by greed. However, it makes absolutely no sense that he keeps on granting more and more wishes even though he clearly see that the world is getting destroyed. How enjoyable does he think his wealth and power will be when the whole world is in ruins? And it is never shown that the magical McGuffin is somehow influencing his decisions.
And to make matters worse, the wish granting debacle is taken to a whole new ridiculous level at the third act of the movie. In a shocking lack of introspection or self-awareness, Max Lord decides that he is going to grant to wish of millions at once. This could have gone wrong very fast.
For starters, it is most probable that most people will not believe the whole wish granting stuff and as such, they will be more likely to take it as a joke.
Imagine if someone wished for the whole world to end or that the annoying man who is talking in the TV to drop dead. It’s even extremely likely that thousands of people will wish to be richest or most powerful person that has ever lived, thus, invalidating anything Max Lord himself would have achieved.

7. Villains defeat: I’m someone who enjoys when a villain is defeated in an unconventional way. In most movies, the villain is defeated when the hero punches him several times in the face and I appreciate it when a movie thinks outside the box. For instance, in Dr. Strange, the titular character managed to defeat Dormamu- the villain by bargaining with him. In Aladdin, the villain get tricked into turning himself into a genie. This movie tries to go a similar route and FAILS MISERABLY.
Humans beings are self-centred and will always look out for themselves and their interests first and as such, it will be impossible to get everyone to take back their wish. What the movie should have done is to make it in such a way that when Max Lord renounces his wish, every wish he granted will also be automatically reversed, but instead, they show people from all over the world having a change of heart and renouncing their wishes, which as far as I’m concerned is total bullsh!t.
If your husband/father beats the shi+ out of you every day and you wished that he will love you unconditionally, will you take such a wish back?
If you had a relation that was terminally ill and you wished for instant recovery, will you take such a wish back and then watch then go back to their sick bed?
If you have been poor all your life and then wished to be rich, will you take back such a wish?
I could go on and on and the answer to most of these scenarios will be a CAPITAL NO.

Other things:
• This movie does that bullsh!t that I hate so much where a character wears baggy clothes and glasses and suddenly the whole world hates them. Kristen Wig is hot even when she is nerdy, so I find it very out of place that she is very despised by everyone.
Barbara’s arc: maybe I’m wrong here, but from what I saw, the only consequence Barbara faced with using the dream stone was the she became aggressive and lost her sh1t personality and no one liked in the first place. She didn’t really give-up anything worthwhile and as such, it does make perfect sense for her to align with the bad guy.
• The[b]golden armour[/b] existed solely for the purpose of appearing in the trailer, it served no purpose to the movie and could have been removed from the final cut with no detriment to the story.
• Why does electricity affect Cheetah but not WW?

Like I mentioned in a previous post, this movie is enjoyable in a turn-off-your-brain kind of way. If you don’t think about what is going on, odds are you’ll enjoy the move. However, the truth still remains that this movie pales in comparison to the prequel in every way possible. It’s still enjoyable but to say the truth the movie is not that good. The DCEU feels incredibly random at this point and it feels like they just throw stuff at the wall and hope that it sticks.
5.5/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 2:04pm On Dec 30, 2020
Kehinde2017:
As much as people bash Wonder Woman 1984 here, I'll say the movie was enjoyable. At least in these bad times. After watching at the cinemas, I had to download and rewatch again to analyse and make my own point.
The plot of the movie was good and the movie was enjoyable but here are few flaws I noticed in the movie:
1. How did Max Lord know that that was a dreamstone in the first place? Feels like they didn't give us a detailed explanation of that.
2. There were less action scenes
3. I felt the build up of the character of the Cheetah was rushed, there could have been more.
4. Wonder Woman(Gal Gadot) felt weak and powerless to handle the Cheetah. Its lesser of her standard.
5. The CGI scenes didn't feel very real. When did Wonder Woman start flying especially at that far range. There's more to that. Even when she was fighting the Cheetah and Max Lord, how come the Lasso of Truth didn't hit Steve the way she was swinging it. They can do better.
That's everything I can point out of the movie. Solidly a 6.9/10 for me.
You mentioned potentially 5 plot holes and it's still a solid 6.9/10 for you? I would like to know what you found enjoyable in the movie.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Osirawboy: 2:11pm On Dec 30, 2020
Who has the Complete Naruto Series & Anime ?Benin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Dotng: 2:18pm On Dec 30, 2020
Gmajor:
Wonder Woman ‘84
WARNING: this post is long. Though I will try to highlight some of the main points so that lazy people like me can read it at a glance.

Wonder woman 1984 is a 2020 sequel to the 2017 Wonder Woman that was directed, co-written and co-produced by Patty Jenkins.
The movie was competently shot and the CGI is mostly good, though some scenes in the Amazon Olympics and the Egypt chase sequence didn’t look too good.

I liked Chris Pine in this movie. The whole fish out of water stuff they did with him were well handled and they didn’t take it to a point where it became annoying.

The[b]acting was good IMO[/b] , even though some people say that Gal Gadots acting leaves a lot to be desired.

The fight and action scenes where just there- Not too bad but not to good either. The WW vs Cheetah fight was 70 percent swinging around which I didn’t care much for. I would have preferred more hand to hand combat. As a matter of fact, there is an animated WW vs Cheetah fight I watched sometime ago which was way better than the one in the movie. If I find it on YouTube, I will insert it HERE.

Even though it felt kinda random, I like that WW is able to make things invisible instead of the comic canon where she has an invisible jet. Why the Bleep would the Amazonians who are technologically backwards in every facet of life have a jet plane lying around? Whether knowledge of flying a World War 1 plane can be used to fly a jet plane some 60+ years later is still a matter that is open for debate.

I was enjoying this movie when I started watching it, however, as the movie progressed, I found it to be increasingly silly, and when the movie ended on a very ret@rded note, it ended up soaring some of the things I had liked in the beginning. So, here are some of the issues I have with the movie. Some of them are nit-picks and quite minors, while others are major and quite immersion breaking.

1. Why is this movie set in the 80’s : at the end of this movie, I still couldn’t quite figure out why this movie was set in the 80’s. This time period added nothing to the story except from breaking some of the already established continuity such as the fact that WW refused to offer help to humanity before BVS and also that she could fly. This movie could have been set after BVS or Justice League and it would not have affected the story in any way.
2. The amazon Olympics was pointless: and just served to further pad the run time. The first WW movie started with Diana as a child in Theymiscira so why did they choose to rethread this route again? The whole Olympics didn’t factor into the story in anyway. Initially I thought that the lesson the Amazonian guard thought Diana about not taking short cuts would factor into the plot, but no. the whole movie plays out like that scene never happened. So why was it in the movie?
3. Campy mall fight: the whole mall fight was extremely campy like something you would see in a Spiderman movie. Considering the tone of the first movie, I didn’t expect this level of camp from the sequel.
4. Rapist wonder woman: I think that the whole WW is a rapist argument is bullsh1t. Though the decision to bring Chris Pine back in the body of another man was very questionable. The stone has proven time and time again that it can make anything materialize from nothing, so why couldn’t Chris Pine come back in his own body? And the worst part is that they didn’t even do anything with the whole coming backing in another person’s body shenanigans. It was just a random stupid choice that was made for no reason.
5. Dumb McGuffin: the McGuffin that gets the plot moving in this movie is not properly handled. The dream stone is supposed to be a monkey’s paw rip-off that grants you your wish with a dash of irony like the Midas touch or somethings like that. However, this stone has zero consequences. People use the dream stone, then renounce their wish and then there is no lasting consequence. If you can renounce your wish and go back to the way you were with no consequences, then it makes perfect sense to use the dream stone. Even if I have to pay a price that I don’t like, I would simply take back the wish at my leisure.
6. Villain’s motivation: Max Lord, the villain of the movie is a shady business man who goes on a wish granting spree because he is motivated by greed. However, it makes absolutely no sense that he keeps on granting more and more wishes even though he clearly see that the world is getting destroyed. How enjoyable does he think his wealth and power will be when the whole world is in ruins? And it is never shown that the magical McGuffin is somehow influencing his decisions.
And to make matters worse, the wish granting debacle is taken to a whole new ridiculous level at the third act of the movie. In a shocking lack of introspection or self-awareness, Max Lord decides that he is going to grant to wish of millions at once. This could have gone wrong very fast.
For starters, it is most probable that most people will not believe the whole wish granting stuff and as such, they will be more likely to take it as a joke.
Imagine if someone wished for the whole world to end or that the annoying man who is talking in the TV to drop dead. It’s even extremely likely that thousands of people will wish to be richest or most powerful person that has ever lived, thus, invalidating anything Max Lord himself would have achieved.

7. Villains defeat: I’m someone who enjoys when a villain is defeated in an unconventional way. In most movies, the villain is defeated when the hero punches him several times in the face and I appreciate it when a movie thinks outside the box. For instance, in Dr. Strange, the titular character managed to defeat Dormamu- the villain by bargaining with him. In Aladdin, the villain get tricked into turning himself into a genie. This movie tries to go a similar route and FAILS MISERABLY.
Humans beings are self-centred and will always look out for themselves and their interests first and as such, it will be impossible to get everyone to take back their wish. What the movie should have done is to make it in such a way that when Max Lord renounces his wish, every wish he granted will also be automatically reversed, but instead, they show people from all over the world having a change of heart and renouncing their wishes, which as far as I’m concerned is total bullsh!t.
If your husband/father beats the shi+ out of you every day and you wished that he will love you unconditionally, will you take such a wish back?
If you had a relation that was terminally ill and you wished for instant recovery, will you take such a wish back and then watch then go back to their sick bed?
If you have been poor all your life and then wished to be rich, will you take back such a wish?
I could go on and on and the answer to most of these scenarios will be a CAPITAL NO.

Other things:
• This movie does that bullsh!t that I hate so much where a character wears baggy clothes and glasses and suddenly the whole world hates them. Kristen Wig is hot even when she is nerdy, so I find it very out of place that she is very despised by everyone.
Barbara’s arc: maybe I’m wrong here, but from what I saw, the only consequence Barbara faced with using the dream stone was the she became aggressive and lost her sh1t personality and no one liked in the first place. She didn’t really give-up anything worthwhile and as such, it does make perfect sense for her to align with the bad guy.
• The[b]golden armour[/b] existed solely for the purpose of appearing in the trailer, it served no purpose to the movie and could have been removed from the final cut with no detriment to the story.
• Why does electricity affect Cheetah but not WW?

Like I mentioned in a previous post, this movie is enjoyable in a turn-off-your-brain kind of way. If you don’t think about what is going on, odds are you’ll enjoy the move. However, the truth still remains that this movie pales in comparison to the prequel in every way possible. It’s still enjoyable but to say the truth the movie is not that good. The DCEU feels incredibly random at this point and it feels like they just throw stuff at the wall and hope that it sticks.
5.5/10

Interesting! This article is a classic representation of the way a number of critics review movies. I would not want to go through the route of responding to each of the points because they have their own merits. We need to realize that movie script writers, producers have their own agenda when making a movie on one hand. The audience have their own varying needs on the other hand irrespective of reality. Then we have critics who are the intellectual version of both sides. Every mallam with his own kettle.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by AbdulSleeky: 2:19pm On Dec 30, 2020
Pu7pl3, abduleez1 and alexistaiwo,

Please take a look at Gmajor's and kehinde2017's reviews.

Their reviews show thought and analysis of facts.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by nani667: 2:29pm On Dec 30, 2020
°°°

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 2:39pm On Dec 30, 2020
na so una do last year carry corona virus give us undecided

nani667:
°°°

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Dotng: 3:14pm On Dec 30, 2020
AbdulSleeky:
Pu7pl3, abduleez1 and alexistaiwo,

Please take a look at Gmajor's and kehinde2017's reviews.

Their reviews show thought and analysis of facts.

The thought and analysis are the kettle of this mallam. Anyone can also bring out a goldmine by their own analysis. It does not mean that it is objective. Neither should it be. Movies are like works of art, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Unless the movie is a totally useless movie it will appeal to people differently.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by AbdulSleeky: 3:37pm On Dec 30, 2020
Dotng:

The thought and analysis are the kettle of this mallam. Anyone can also bring out a goldmine by their own analysis. It does not mean that it is objective. Neither should it be. Movies are like works of art, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Unless the movie is a totally useless movie it will appeal to people differently.

Keep quiet. It is people like you that allow Trump-style stupid opinions and alternative facts to exist within intellectual discussions.

The people I quoted rated the movie based on the fact that they liked it. No facts, just that they liked it.

Even if I like a movie, I must point out what I like about it and rate it across a criteria- plot, acting performance, cinematography etc
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Dotng: 4:27pm On Dec 30, 2020
AbdulSleeky:

Keep quiet. It is people like you that allow Trump-style stupid opinions and alternative facts to exist within intellectual discussions.

The people I quoted rated the movie based on the fact that they liked it. No facts, just that they liked it.

Even if I like a movie, I must point out what I like about it and rate it across a criteria- plot, acting performance, cinematography etc

Well, since you have decided to become offended and become a newspaper stand commentator, I will leave you to it. I find it strange when people shout about intelligence but fall apart when they are involved in a discourse.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2387) (2388) (2389) (2390) (2391) (2392) (2393) ... (3834) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: octal2003(m), Kaycee7(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.