Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,288 members, 7,839,429 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (287) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3790584 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) ... (3847) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Mizzzbeee(f): 11:23am On Aug 03, 2016
obixcel:
For those of you interested, The Legend Of Tarzan 2016 is now available on HDRip 720p
LOLLLLLLLLLLL grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 11:33am On Aug 03, 2016
oyaskii:
The Bashing Suicide squad is getting ehn......Rotten tomatoes gave it 35%...I don't know what is it with DC and movies..
Marvel all the way, Stan Lee leads. DC follow.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 11:33am On Aug 03, 2016
oyaskii:
The Bashing Suicide squad is getting ehn......Rotten tomatoes gave it 35%...I don't know what is it with DC and movies..
Marvel all the way, Stan Lee leads. DC are sh!t.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by lordfalcao(m): 11:57am On Aug 03, 2016
obixcel:
For those of you interested, The Legend Of Tarzan 2016 is now available on HDRip 720p
I downloaded 13 hours secret life of soldiers of Benghazi from the link you dropped but couldn't enjoy it.. cracked alot and also some parts hangs. what could be the problem??
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by dljbd1(m): 12:33pm On Aug 03, 2016
obixcel:
lINK angry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 2:11pm On Aug 03, 2016
Mizzzbeee:
LOLLLLLLLLLLL grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin why d laugh? cheesy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 2:21pm On Aug 03, 2016
Some of u have been complaining about poor streaming of movies (Hanging or cracking and inability to play) from fardadownload.ir link
Please check d following
1. The type of Video player u use could be a factor. Some movie formats can't play in some players. But even if u are using VLC media player and d problem persists, then read on
2. Maybe the RAM memory is overworked, sometimes d low RAM could also contribute to d problem
3. Finally, Check and make sure dat ur System Drivers are updated, Outdated drivers can hamper even d most basic functions of ur system like playing video or audio.
Any of d above could be a factor. As for me, I've never encountered any hitches;I have a PC of 700GB, 6GB RAM, 2.4GHz processor
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SceneOne: 4:05pm On Aug 03, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mN7WKExjT8

Jenifa says she would do "Rub and Shine". By the way what's the meaning of "Rub and Shine" in Jenifa's Dictionary.Find out on Tonight's Episode of Jenifa's Diary at 8:05pm on NTA NETWORK (Channel 251 on DSTV) and 8:30pm on STV (Channel 253 on DSTV)
www.sceneone.tv
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by lordfalcao(m): 4:45pm On Aug 03, 2016
dljbd1:
why is it asking for pass word to download the film
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Mizzzbeee(f): 7:25pm On Aug 03, 2016
obixcel:
Some of u have been complaining about poor streaming of movies (Hanging or cracking and inability to play) from fardadownload.ir link
Please check d following
1. The type of Video player u use could be a factor. Some movie formats can't play in some players. But even if u are using VLC media player and d problem persists, then read on
2. Maybe the RAM memory is overworked, sometimes d low RAM could also contribute to d problem
3. Finally, Check and make sure dat ur System Drivers are updated, Outdated drivers can hamper even d most basic functions of ur system like playing video or audio.
Any of d above could be a factor. As for me, I've never encountered any hitches;I have a PC of 700GB, 6GB RAM, 2.4GHz processor
same I have never encountered such too and I download x265
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by boofydon: 10:26pm On Aug 03, 2016
lordfalcao:
what plan do you use in downloading
I'm not in Nigeria so I have access to free wifi
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by boofydon: 10:29pm On Aug 03, 2016
oyaskii:
Rotten tomatoes is biased towards DC movies. The same stupid rotten tomatoes gave the stupid ghostbusters movie 75%

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 10:44pm On Aug 03, 2016
Mizzzbeee:
same I have never encountered such too and I download x265
Yep, exactly, all nice and smooth. Have u seen "Legend Of Tarzan"? or do u plan on seeing it? You had a chuckle when I mentioned it.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Elparaiso(m): 11:29pm On Aug 03, 2016
The reason David Ayers movie "Suicide Squad" is committing suicide online is simple.

The God of Movies, Jehovah Moviemania, is punishing him for saying "Fuuk Marvel" in public.

Lesson to DC fans, you don't Fuuk Marvel, Marvel fuuks you.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Baddestguyp(m): 11:51pm On Aug 03, 2016
Graviton2:
Allegiant - This movie is a whole different kind of terrible. Terrible acting, all the actors had one expression, even when they are faced with mortal danger...no emotion whatsoever! The heroine practically looked constipated from start to finish. The plot was garbage, but that wasn't surprising (the plots of The Hunger Games series, Maze Runner series and the Divergent series are basically one and the same, I have read the books..trust me, it's pretty much the same bullshit!). The movie is just awful, filled with nonsense futuristic-looking CGI, I felt like I was watching an Iron-man movie half of the time and I don't mean that in a good way (Holograms everywhere!). The villain is the guy from Dumb and Dumber too, couldn't even take him seriously. The fight scenes had a little promise but they pushed it too far as usual.

I swear, I did not enjoy a single thing from this movie. The heroine no kukuma fine! My advice, if you really wanna waste 2hours of your life like I just did - please watch this movie! 1/10
sorry, but. don't agree with you. while the movie wasnt all that great it was very okay.

I see this as a biased opinion. you probably hated the movie before you even watched it

again, peeps pls just ignore this guy's comments and watch the movie with an open mind and judge for yourself.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Baddestguyp(m): 11:52pm On Aug 03, 2016
new Death Note movie coming out. Hope they don't f**K this up

"Death Note" Movie Adds Willem Dafoe as Ryuk the Shinigami | Comic Book Resources
http://www.comicbookresources.com/article/death-note-movie-adds-willem-dafoe-as-shinigami

one of my favorite comics/manga is getting another movie
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Graviton2(m): 12:21am On Aug 04, 2016
Odkboy23:
I loved Divergent, hated Insurgent, i won't bother wasting my time watching Allegiant....Thank you

You're welcome.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Graviton2(m): 1:20am On Aug 04, 2016
Looks like Suicide Squad might not live up to the hype. Patiently waiting for Jason Bourne.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ipledge10(m): 3:50am On Aug 04, 2016
oyaskii:
i got free ticket to watch suicide squard...now I don't the vibe to watch
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ipledge10(m): 3:59am On Aug 04, 2016
Graviton2:
Looks like Suicide Squad might not live up to the hype. Patiently waiting for Jason Bourne.
jason Bourne is out
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by parrotibaba(m): 8:31am On Aug 04, 2016
boofydon:

Rotten tomatoes is biased towards DC movies. The same stupid rotten tomatoes gave the stupid ghostbusters movie 75%
30% of Rotten tomatoes is owned by WB so which bias are you talking about? When the same RT slammed Fantastic four una no talk anything. Their percentage systems is made up of good and bad reviews so the bigger the number of bad reviews, the lesser the percentage.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by parrotibaba(m): 8:37am On Aug 04, 2016
Baddestguyp:
sorry, but. don't agree with you. while the movie wasnt all that great it was very okay.

I see this as a biased opinion. you probably hated the movie before you even watched it

again, peeps pls just ignore this guy's comments and watch the movie with an open mind and judge for yourself.
he's actually right, the movie was universally panned by critics and fans alike, the movie was so bad that the production companies are talking about releasing the final installment, Ascendant, as a TV movie instead of a theatrical one.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 9:16am On Aug 04, 2016
parrotibaba:
he's actually right, the movie was universally panned by critics and fans alike, the movie was so bad that the production companies are talking about releasing the final installment, Ascendant, as a TV movie instead of a theatrical one.
Allegiant - terrible beyond repair, the producers are in a panic mode and are now trying to save face. They should have named d final chapter - Detergent grin so we know dat it can be used to wash.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Baddestguyp(m): 9:46am On Aug 04, 2016
parrotibaba:
like I said, let them watch it themselves with an open mind. when u kill the Movie for them before they even watch they'll just be looking for flaws. try to enjoy a movie without looking for Flaws and you'd see it's okay. not good but very okay
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by olu4life(m): 9:56am On Aug 04, 2016
obixcel:
Please check d following
Encountered this. Happens mostly on Vlc android, but normally switch to my default video player and works fine. But on system, no error
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Graviton2(m): 9:59am On Aug 04, 2016
ipledge10:
jason Bourne is out

I meant "available for download".
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ipledge10(m): 10:02am On Aug 04, 2016
Graviton2:

I meant "available for download".
ooh,now I wish I was given Jason Bourne free ticket instead of suicide squad
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by parrotibaba(m): 10:39am On Aug 04, 2016
Baddestguyp:
like I said, let them watch it themselves with an open mind. when u kill the Movie for them before they even watch they'll just be looking for flaws. try to enjoy a movie without looking for Flaws and you'd see it's okay. not good but very okay
Reviews gives you an idea of what to expect from a movie or TV show so there's nothing bad in it.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ochukp(m): 10:45am On Aug 04, 2016
IF U HAVE NOT STARTED WATCHING HBO'S NEW SERIES "THE NIGHT OF" THEN YOU AIN'T WATCHING ANYTHING PRESENTLY.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by bridgesjnr: 10:59am On Aug 04, 2016
'Kill Zone 2' was a bit okay... 6.5/10 'Independence Day' was also okay although i wanted more...6/10

(1) (2) (3) ... (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) ... (3847) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: doggedfighter(f), Saturnalia(m), Mrphilia, Ajd19, iamoyindamola(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.