Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,994 members, 7,814,392 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3737564 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (3831) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Emmaesty(f): 9:24pm On Nov 28, 2014
Noah starring Emma Watson. The producer of this movie obviously read his Bible up-side down. Where in the Bible was it written that Noah fought with a magical/demonic being? Noah never called God the creator too
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by sexylogan(m): 7:21pm On Nov 29, 2014
Has anyone here watched "Predestination"?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 10:52pm On Nov 29, 2014
Sharknado2.

Pls avoid this film it might make your slit your wrist.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by proffnico(m): 10:54pm On Nov 29, 2014
sexylogan:
http://fzmoviez.in/video/list/3486636
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by tintin007: 4:07am On Dec 01, 2014
[center]WATCH NOW
http://alltvstreams.com/play.php?movie=2305051

About the movie:
Wild tell story about "A woman with a tragic past decides to start her new life by hiking for one thousand miles on the Pacific Crest Trail."
Genre : Drama
Video Length 115 minutes (1' 55"wink - Quality: HD 1080p
Production :
Realease : December 05, 2014
Countries : United States of America
Languages : English

Jolly Shrimp Studios
Crazy Alligator Entertainment
Monochromatic Temple Studios
Light Signal Pictures
Imaginary Dimension Cinema
Wingworld Productions
Sunblossom Film Studios
Introstorm Studio
Transcend Studios
Dreamland Film Company[/center]

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by RaeMystix: 6:02am On Dec 01, 2014
The single moms club
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by iheanyi4u(m): 9:57am On Dec 01, 2014
Dallas buyers club
What if
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 1:18pm On Dec 01, 2014
I watched the first hunger games with disinterest. The copy of catching fire I got was cinema dubbed and terrible so I hated the film. Now mocking jay is topping the charts. Hmmmm.

What to do?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by freezyprinzy(m): 9:24pm On Dec 01, 2014
Emmaesty:
Noah starring Emma Watson. The producer of this movie obviously read his Bible up-side down. Where in the Bible was it written that Noah fought with a magical/demonic being? Noah never called God the creator too
I watched dat movie and I asked God 4 4giveness no 1-d bible did not say God spoke 2 Noah in a dream abi in d dream 2-only Noah and his family survived d flood not some random old man dat was stabbed in d ark 3-who d hell is dat grand father grand father dat performs miracles and decided 2 die?...4-d hell ate angels fighting and building arks goooosh so where z d part in d bible where d angels breed wit women and gave birth 2 gaints can dose tinz have sex.....e plenty way I wan type but anger no go let me...I pray honest trailer does justice 2 d crap of a movie
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by freezyprinzy(m): 9:26pm On Dec 01, 2014
sexylogan:
yea still trying 2 understand d movie am going 2 see it again
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by sexylogan(m): 9:33pm On Dec 01, 2014
freezyprinzy:
yea still trying 2 understand d movie am going 2 see it again

I downloaded and watched it yesterday. It was rated very highly at rottentomatoes.com but honestly, though the acting was good, I didn't like the plot.
It's absurd to think that a person can go back in time, fall in love with his younger self, and father a child who is actually him.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by iheanyi4u(m): 10:48pm On Dec 01, 2014
downloading Pacific Rim and If I Stay
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by nickz(m): 10:53pm On Dec 01, 2014
nick and norah's infinite playlist.......love this film
reminds me of my storygrin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by freezyprinzy(m): 7:48am On Dec 02, 2014
sexylogan:

I downloaded and watched it yesterday. It was rated very highly at rottentomatoes.com but honestly, though the acting was good, I didn't like the plot.
It's absurd to think that a person can go back in time, fall in love with his younger self, and father a child who is actually him.
exactly dats my ish wit d movie I understand d time jumping and all dat but going back in time falling in love wit ur self get'n ur self pregnant fathering ur self and even killing ur future self(wen he killed d fizzle bomber dat was him o his future him)I don't get it at all and dats how d circle continues o

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Emmaesty(f): 9:14am On Dec 02, 2014
freezyprinzy:
I watched dat movie and I asked God 4 4giveness no 1-d bible did not say God spoke 2 Noah in a dream abi in d dream 2-only Noah and his family survived d flood not some random old man dat was stabbed in d ark 3-who d hell is dat grand father grand father dat performs miracles and decided 2 die?...4-d hell ate angels fighting and building arks goooosh so where z d part in d bible where d angels breed wit women and gave birth 2 gaints can dose tinz have sex.....e plenty way I wan type but anger no go let me...I pray honest trailer does justice 2 d crap of a movie
Apart from the fact that Noah isn't based on the Bible, it was quite entertaining and the effects were pretty good
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by freezyprinzy(m): 10:20am On Dec 02, 2014
Emmaesty:
Apart from the fact that Noah isn't based on the Bible, it was quite entertaining and the effects were pretty good
u tink so!...4 me its wasted money only d flood part was kinda up there but d rest capital letter POO
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by wintersnow(m): 4:00pm On Dec 02, 2014
just finished maze runner HD........
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by dolphinheart(m): 4:03pm On Dec 02, 2014
armadeo:
I watched the first hunger games with disinterest. The copy of catching fire I got was cinema dubbed and terrible so I hated the film. Now mocking jay is topping the charts. Hmmmm.

What to do?
Go re-watch from part 1 , and these time watch correct dubbing.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Emmaesty(f): 10:03pm On Dec 02, 2014
freezyprinzy:
u tink so!...4 me its wasted money only d flood part was kinda up there but d rest capital letter POO
Bros no vex na
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Jfactor(m): 11:21pm On Dec 02, 2014
Pls where can I download
1. Celebrity Apprentice (all the seasons)
Owned bt Donald trumpm
Tnks in Advanc
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by freezyprinzy(m): 11:49pm On Dec 02, 2014
Emmaesty:
Bros no vex na
hehe bros kor
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 9:37pm On Dec 03, 2014
About to start [if my PS3 lets me] watching my Bond 22 BR collection with Dr. No.
Damn Black Friday deals, no more spending from me.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 1:05am On Dec 04, 2014
From Russia with Love.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by boofydon: 7:30am On Dec 05, 2014
cao:
From Russia with Love.
finally saw cao's picture on her fb page. I never envisage you to be 5.1ft tall. Lol. Nice face though. Short beauty
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 8:21am On Dec 05, 2014
boofydon:
finally saw cao's picture on her fb page. I never envisage you to be 5.1ft tall. Lol. Nice face though. Short beauty

Thanks...I'm not 5ft 1, I'm barely over 5ft 5.5. Yes, those four & half extra inches are everything.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by boofydon: 9:07am On Dec 05, 2014
cao:

Thanks...I'm not 5ft 1, I'm barely over 5ft 5.5. Yes, those four & half extra inches are everything.
Oh! My bad! Sorry about that.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by simplychic(f): 11:42am On Dec 05, 2014
POWER "starring 50cent"
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 11:18pm On Dec 05, 2014
Just finished watching TVD season 6 episode 9
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Adedayo516(m): 11:57pm On Dec 05, 2014
Hanger games mockingjay...

Are you, are you, coming to the tree....

Haunting movie.. If you have problems with anxiety and fear don't watch this movie.. It's depressing..

Strange things have happened here and stranger would they be...
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by iheanyi4u(m): 8:48am On Dec 06, 2014
Anchorman 2 and The Conjuring

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (3831) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.