Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,657 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (311) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3751474 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) ... (3835) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by StaceyFAB: 6:38pm On Sep 13, 2016
Have you heard about helping hand international? If not , you gonna be thanking me once you know about it and join. This organization is a non governmental organization and it registered in Nigeria and it worldwide it an organization that put a smile on your face and help you help the needy around you. All about having a better Nigeria. For more information WhatsApp or call :- 08107576507... Would love to explain to you how it works and your benefit for joining. It a glorious organization. Let all start smiling to wealth

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 6:46pm On Sep 13, 2016
StaceyFAB:
Have you heard about helping hand international? If not , you gonna be thanking me once you know about it and join. This organization is a non governmental organization and it registered in Nigeria and it worldwide it an organization that put a smile on your face and help you help the needy around you. All about having a better Nigeria. For more information WhatsApp or call :- 08107576507... Would love to explain to you how it works and your benefit for joining. It a glorious organization. Let all start smiling to wealth
Scammers. Getting rich through a NGO.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Hueyreckless0007: 7:13pm On Sep 13, 2016
The Gunman cool
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Funjosh(m): 1:30am On Sep 14, 2016
Double post.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Funjosh(m): 1:31am On Sep 14, 2016
Zetra:

The andreline pumps I got watching it was more than when I do watch 24hours
But the shooting in the "zombie land no be here ooo, even lost his ear drums got bad because of the machine continously firing
You see those two fat guys shooting with "golden Ak's" like badoos.

I never really get scared. Is that weird? Whenever bullets start to fly, I always feel protected, as if God will protect me so long as I’m doing the right thing. That sound crazy? - Tanto

I might not have gone to Harvard, but I’m pretty sure that was a tail. - Rone

You wanna fight the holy war in shorts, Strong move

Just finished watching the movie now. The bolded is one of my favourite line.

Chief are we expecting any friendly

I don't know

It's over guys it's fu..king over.

That was the point I felt so sorry for them. cry

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 2:06am On Sep 14, 2016
The 33
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Funjosh(m): 7:29am On Sep 14, 2016
Hueyreckless0007:
The Gunman cool

How was it
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by penfillament(m): 8:05am On Sep 14, 2016
AM CURRENTLY WATCHING A SUSPENSE FILLED SERIES CALLED LYING HEARTS, SHOWN ON STAR NOVELA E1, IT IS SO INTERESTING THAT FROM MONDAY TO WEDNESDAYS BY 6:50 PM AM ALWAYS GLUED TO MY T.V.
IT IS ABOUT MARIELA SALVATIERRA, ORPHANED AT THE AGE OF 11 AFTER LOSING HER GRANDFATHER, ‘’MANUEL’’ A DEATH THAT SHE BELIEVED WAS CAUSED BY DAMIAN FERRER AS HIS PROTÉGÉ SHE LEAVES THE COUNTRY WITH LEORNADO DEL RIO, A MAN WHO BELIEVES THAT DEMIAN IS ALSO THE MAIN PERPETRATOR IN HIS WIFES DEATH, 15 YEARS LATER THE TWO RETURN TO AVENGE THE DEATHS OF THEIR LOVED ONES. MEETING GREAT OBSTACLES, ONE BEING THAT FERRER IS A POWERFUL, UNPRINCIPLED MAN WHO NOT ONLY TAKES PLEASURE IN OTHERS DOWN FALL BUT ALSO DOES NOT EVEN CARE ABOUT THE WELL BEING OF HIS FAMILY.
MARIELA FALLS INLOVE WITH DARMIANS ELDEST SON, ALONSO HAVE TO FIGHT ALL THE EXTERNAL FORCES THAT COMPROMISES THEIR RELATIONSHIP INORDER TO LIVE THEIR LOVE STORIES
SHOWS MONDAYS TO WEDNESDAY 6:50 PM IT’S THE MOST INTERESTING SERIES RIGHT NOW U SHOULD SEE IT . grin wink wink wink wink grin grin

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 11:48am On Sep 14, 2016
The Conjuring 2...Drama, Horror. Personally when I compare it to d first instalment (The Conjuring) I wasn't quite thrilled in most parts(scenes) although some few jump scares but most parts were simply boring and non-essential, and for over 2 hrs? Come on!. James Wan was d producer, same person dat produced "The Saw" series and "Insidious" (1,2 & 3). The latter were epic thrillers but The Conjuring 2 didn't quite cut it. 5/10.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 11:59am On Sep 14, 2016
About to watch Morgan.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by lifecoach1: 12:15pm On Sep 14, 2016
AMAZING Video!!! You guys must watch this!!!!!
youtube.com/watch?v=uuNsYVqNHyw
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 3:10pm On Sep 14, 2016
Bad Moms.
Since it has turned into cinema day, I'll just put the next two films now.

Hell or High Water.
The Girl with all the Gifts.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 4:04pm On Sep 14, 2016
penfillament:

AM CURRENTLY WATCHING A SUSPENSE FILLED SERIES CALLED LYING HEARTS, SHOWN ON STAR NOVELA E1, IT IS SO INTERESTING THAT FROM MONDAY TO WEDNESDAYS BY 6:50 PM AM ALWAYS GLUED TO MY T.V.
IT IS ABOUT MARIELA SALVATIERRA, ORPHANED AT THE AGE OF 11 AFTER LOSING HER GRANDFATHER, ‘’MANUEL’’ A DEATH THAT SHE BELIEVED WAS CAUSED BY DAMIAN FERRER AS HIS PROTÉGÉ SHE LEAVES THE COUNTRY WITH LEORNADO DEL RIO, A MAN WHO BELIEVES THAT DEMIAN IS ALSO THE MAIN PERPETRATOR IN HIS WIFES DEATH, 15 YEARS LATER THE TWO RETURN TO AVENGE THE DEATHS OF THEIR LOVED ONES. MEETING GREAT OBSTACLES, ONE BEING THAT FERRER IS A POWERFUL, UNPRINCIPLED MAN WHO NOT ONLY TAKES PLEASURE IN OTHERS DOWN FALL BUT ALSO DOES NOT EVEN CARE ABOUT THE WELL BEING OF HIS FAMILY.
MARIELA FALLS INLOVE WITH DARMIANS ELDEST SON, ALONSO HAVE TO FIGHT ALL THE EXTERNAL FORCES THAT COMPROMISES THEIR RELATIONSHIP INORDER TO LIVE THEIR LOVE STORIES
SHOWS MONDAYS TO WEDNESDAY 6:50 PM IT’S THE MOST INTERESTING SERIES RIGHT NOW U SHOULD SEE IT . grin wink wink wink wink grin grin

First Wrong thread.

Secondly unless you properly paragraph that write up nobody is going to read it.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 4:05pm On Sep 14, 2016
cao:
About to watch Morgan.
After watching, let's know how d movie went, sweet or sour.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 5:23pm On Sep 14, 2016
obixcel:
After watching, let's know how d movie went, sweet or sour.
It was okay, not going to lie, I almost slept off, in my defence, the cinema was cold and I've only slept for like 4 hours...Anywho, it's quite slow in the beginning, but when shtako kicks off, it has some actually good hand to hand combat. But, it's one of those films were smart people do some really stupid things. Oh and I saw the twist coming, in fact once a character said one particular word, my brain automatically saved it for later.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 6:05pm On Sep 14, 2016
cao:

It was okay, not going to lie, I almost slept off, in my defence, the cinema was cold and I've only slept for like 4 hours...Anywho, it's quite slow in the beginning, but when shtako kicks off, it has some actually good hand to hand combat. But, it's one of those films were smart people do some really stupid things. Oh and I saw the twist coming, in fact once a character said one particular word, my brain automatically saved it for later.
Ok
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Agbogashi: 11:07pm On Sep 14, 2016
Funjosh:

Just finished watching the movie now. The bolded is one of my favourite line.

Chief are we expecting any friendly

I don't know

It's over guys it's fu..king over.

That was the point I felt so sorry for them. cry
what movie pls?
?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by RaeMystix: 11:13pm On Sep 14, 2016
Captain America Civil War
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 12:31am On Sep 15, 2016
Agbogashi:
what movie pls? ?
13 hours. The secret soldiers of Benghazi.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by olu4life(m): 6:24am On Sep 15, 2016
obixcel:
The Conjuring 2...Drama, Horror. Personally when I compare it to d first instalment (The Conjuring) I wasn't quite thrilled in most parts(scenes) although some few jump scares but most parts were simply boring and non-essential, and for over 2 hrs? Come on!. James Wan was d producer, same person dat produced "The Saw" series and "Insidious" (1,2 & 3). The latter were epic thrillers but The Conjuring 2 didn't quite cut it. 5/10.
Well, don't forget it's a true life story. Perhaps they didn't want to dilute it much but Part 1 was way better
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Funjosh(m): 6:30am On Sep 15, 2016
obixcel:
hold on a second.....where u expecting anoda "Wolverine"? Eddie the Eagle is one of my favourite movies for dis year, I love d inspiration it gives. Jackman did superbly.

Yea.......... I wish I could have Eddie's determination Nigeria would have won Gold medal in the last Olympics grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 7:48am On Sep 15, 2016
Funjosh:

Yea.......... I wish I could have Eddie's determination Nigeria would have won Gold medal in the last Olympics grin
Believe me, d Athletes do have "Eddie's determination", only dat from past to present they had always lacked proper preparation. Did you observed towards d movie's ending dat Eddie didn't actually break d ultimate world record? But he did break his own barriers, kind of going beyond d limited expectation. So much to be inspired to make one aspire.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Hueyreckless0007: 8:00am On Sep 15, 2016
Funjosh:

How was it

Its an average movie, but its still pretty much enjoyable.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by olu4life(m): 8:35am On Sep 15, 2016
Epp us ooo.
dl.fardadownload.net no longer opening o since yesterday.What went wrong? cry

cc obixcel
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:36am On Sep 15, 2016
olu4life:
Epp us ooo.

cc obixcel

.ir and yeah, not opening no more cry

PS. Check fardadownload.info
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Mizzzbeee(f): 10:25am On Sep 15, 2016
olu4life:
Epp us ooo.

cc obixcel
just checked it and you are right....

you can use this ip address for the mean time just book mark it.

http://178.216.250.167/

its still fardadownload

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by olu4life(m): 10:58am On Sep 15, 2016
suxxman:

.ir and yeah, not opening no more cry

PS. Check fardadownload.info
Na arabic dem dey write o

Mizzzbeee:
its still fardadownload
Worked perfectly cheesy grin

*in Jenifa voice* Thanks to d 2 boths of u cheesy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Mizzzbeee(f): 11:14am On Sep 15, 2016
olu4life:

Na arabic dem dey write o

Worked perfectly cheesy grin

*in Jenifa voice* Thanks to d 2 boths of u cheesy
Youls Welcome cheesy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 1:17pm On Sep 15, 2016
Mizzzbeee:

its still fardadownload
Genius! Our backs are really covered in dis thread with people like you.

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Mizzzbeee(f): 1:56pm On Sep 15, 2016
obixcel:
Genius! Our backs are really covered in dis thread with people like you.
smiley smiley
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Mizzzbeee(f): 1:59pm On Sep 15, 2016
olu4life:
Epp us ooo.

cc obixcel
The funniest thing is that your mistake worked "dl.fardadownload.net cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 3:47pm On Sep 15, 2016
obixcel:
Bro how far, how can you be like this? I saw your review and went ahead to watch it. Lo and behold, "The Conjuring 2" was so scary for me. Bro you don watch horror tire o, this movie scared me o, i hope i don't use it to dream sha. Am not a horror movie fan, i watched this movie because i watched the first installment and it was quite interesting. Maybe it was because of the demon used in part 2 or because i now get attached to movies. Had a lot of pity for that 11 years old girl, Janet Hodgson.

(1) (2) (3) ... (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) ... (3835) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: jikins(m), kingofchess(m), JackBizzle, bolagabriella, Erenjp, Baddestguyp(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.