Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,083 members, 7,845,561 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (3308) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3800889 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3305) (3306) (3307) (3308) (3309) (3310) (3311) ... (3853) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 3:46pm On Nov 17, 2022
abduleez1:

Yeah. The Thanagarian version is the dopest and better suited for a cinematic universe. It's easy to make a movie off that lore.
That Egyptian own no ginger me at all jare. It looked good with Vandal Savage but if that villain ain't appearing soon it's not so epic using that plotline.

Why I'm hoping it's Thanagarian version they made mention of Nth Metal. Although, I know the Egyptian version still has some exposure to Nth Metal.

Omo you should see the way I grinned when he said that ship was Nth metal and indestructible from top to bottom smiley...
With the Thanagarian version we'll get a larger universe, bigger spaceships and most importantly Green Lanterns too.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 3:47pm On Nov 17, 2022
Kaycee7:
Na norms for beautiful girls. Them dey usually fall for mid looking dudes.

Be like say you go shift your attention to another pretty one.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 3:49pm On Nov 17, 2022
abduleez1:

That thing dey pain me ehn. I no even wan view the guy face make I no dey vex.

Na that Pete Davidson own dey enter body. angry

That guy dey use Jokes dey shift pretty models dem pants, he's got game.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 3:52pm On Nov 17, 2022
pu7pl3:

Be like say you go shift your attention to another pretty one.
Woulda challenged the bobo to single combat but these modern bîtches ain't worth it. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 3:53pm On Nov 17, 2022
pu7pl3:

From ha ha ha to ah ah ah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by GloriousGbola: 3:55pm On Nov 17, 2022
pu7pl3:

Also has a BWC. cheesy

First we shift the panties, then we shift your insides

Man has it made

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 4:02pm On Nov 17, 2022
pu7pl3:

Omo you should see the way I grinned when he said that ship was Nth metal and indestructible from top to bottom smiley...
With the Thanagarian version we'll get a larger universe, bigger spaceships and most importantly Green Lanterns too.

Omo, I think say na only me grin. grin grin

That Thanagar arc is too sweet. We could easily make a big event movie with that arc without needing too much buildup or multiple films leading to that. That story is just too juicy.
I'm thinking DC's lacking of a big event movie is affecting smaller solo projects, box office wise. If we get one Big event movie (not talking about JL) with some major characters, we could easily grow excitement for others yet to debut.

Thanagar storyline automatically gives us Star Wars level of lore without needing to rush a GL story. All still juicy is introducing a few Lanterns like Kilowog and maybe Hal.

I'm happy we're getting the Flash next year sha, so that builds hype for other upcoming solo projects.

If we no see big crossover events like this before anytime they ready for JL and Secret Wars and Kang Dynasty come out. I fit shed tears.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 4:09pm On Nov 17, 2022
This one wey Marvel don run show audiences battles between Atlanteans vs Elite Women warriors (Dora Milaje); I dey wonder how The Flash wan give us Flashpoint with Amazons vs Atlanteans.

We've been hearing they'd change some things in the Flash and not go full Flashpoint since it'd be repetition but boy do I want that Wonder Woman vs Aquaman battle so bad. That story has the power to introduce us to more Amazons like the God tier snippet ZSJL gave us.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 4:10pm On Nov 17, 2022
pu7pl3:

GloriousGbola:

Also has a BWC. cheesy

Man has it made

See the way Kanye dey shed tears. grin grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 4:15pm On Nov 17, 2022
Hmmm.... Promising.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 4:23pm On Nov 17, 2022
Kaycee7:
Woulda challenged the bobo to single combat but these modern bîtches ain't worth it. grin

At all grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 4:24pm On Nov 17, 2022
Kaycee7:
From ha ha ha to ah ah ah

Badt guy
Be like say you sef na expert in that funny shifting field grin

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 4:25pm On Nov 17, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Also has a BWC. cheesy

Man has it made

Shebi Arianna said it was 10"
Man truly has a Gloriousgbola if it's true cool
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 4:26pm On Nov 17, 2022
abduleez1:

Omo, I think say na only me grin. grin grin

That Thanagar arc is too sweet. We could easily make a big event movie with that arc without needing too much buildup or multiple films leading to that. That story is just too juicy.
I'm thinking DC's lacking of a big event movie is affecting smaller solo projects, box office wise. If we get one Big event movie (not talking about JL) with some major characters, we could easily grow excitement for others yet to debut.

Thanagar storyline automatically gives us Star Wars level of lore without needing to rush a GL story. All still juicy is introducing a few Lanterns like Kilowog and maybe Hal.

I'm happy we're getting the Flash next year sha, so that builds hype for other upcoming solo projects.

If we no see big crossover events like this before anytime they ready for JL and Secret Wars and Kang Dynasty come out. I fit shed tears.

Make James Gunn come make us him personal advisers ASAP bruh...these ideas can't go to waste.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 4:27pm On Nov 17, 2022
abduleez1:

See the way Kanye dey shed tears. grin grin

And now him come leave that one too...
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by 10thDentist: 4:31pm On Nov 17, 2022
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 4:41pm On Nov 17, 2022
pu7pl3:

Make James Gunn come make us him personal advisers ASAP bruh...these ideas can't go to waste.

I swear bruh..... Ideas just dey spill everywhere.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 4:42pm On Nov 17, 2022
pu7pl3:

And now him come leave that one too...

For ANOTHER hot model...... Emily Ratajkowski. embarassed
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 6:54pm On Nov 17, 2022
Omox 100000000

Enjoying this right now.so far so good

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 7:15pm On Nov 17, 2022
Oluwa wetin dey occur?? shocked

How this one wan take make money like dis. Na space dem wan fly go this time? With this budget nothing less than $1.2bnWW na loss.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 7:39pm On Nov 17, 2022
I thought this movie had positive audience score undecided

IbrahimMav:

grin grin grin

The way it's looking right now, it might not even make a profit.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 7:50pm On Nov 17, 2022

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by hopefulLandlord: 8:21pm On Nov 17, 2022
armadeo:
Omox 100000000

Enjoying this right now.so far so good
what's this?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by finalboss(m): 8:22pm On Nov 17, 2022
Wokeanda forever: 2/10

what was the purpose of the fight with the villian and also how can the villian who came from the water be so easily defeated by turning on the heat ?

Namor should team up with Dr Strange and make a new alternate reality where Marvel films no longer exist. Save us from this illogical rubbish.
angry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 8:30pm On Nov 17, 2022
hopefulLandlord:

what's this?

Black Adam. 8/10. I was entertained which is what I was looking for.

Far far faaaaaaar better than wakanda forever.

Jesus that movie sucked donkey balls.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by hopefulLandlord: 9:13pm On Nov 17, 2022
armadeo:

Black Adam. 8/10. I was entertained which is what I was looking for.

Far far faaaaaaar better than wakanda forever.

Jesus that movie sucked donkey balls.

Okay, I just started then paused it after the boy disappeared just as he was about to be martyred. duty called
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 9:18pm On Nov 17, 2022
MJBOLT:
I thought this movie had positive audience score undecided

Nowadays even that is not enough
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nickshrapnel: 9:24pm On Nov 17, 2022
finalboss:
Wokeanda forever: 2/10

what was the purpose of the fight with the villian and also how can the villian who came from the water be so easily defeated by turning on the heat ?

Namor should team up with Dr Strange and make a new alternate reality where Marvel films no longer exist. Save us from this illogical rubbish.
angry
Purpose of the fight was vengeance. About how he was defeated, you literally just described why he was defeated that way
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Aflix(m): 10:23pm On Nov 17, 2022
Is black Adam out for download
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by sprints1: 10:51pm On Nov 17, 2022
Aflix:
Is black Adam out for download
yes hdrip is out very clear with mandarin subtitle

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 11:00pm On Nov 17, 2022
Vanguard (2020) ......5/10
Chinese movie

I was entertained but the CGI in this film ehn is laughable. See as Lions and ordinary luxury cars dey look like video game plastic. grin grin
I just dey laff all through. Crazy action all through. The plot and acting is hilarious but it got decent entertainment value.
Good to see Jackie Chan still got the sauce.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Folahanmi19(m): 8:00am On Nov 18, 2022
WHITELIGHTER:
E don show

Your theme name and font name please bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (3305) (3306) (3307) (3308) (3309) (3310) (3311) ... (3853) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: joseph1832(m), abduleez1(m), JAccksnow(m), Broskyjames, a4turitoroman and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.