Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,087 members, 7,845,588 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (3535) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3800913 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3532) (3533) (3534) (3535) (3536) (3537) (3538) ... (3853) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Octopusssy(f): 7:18am On May 28, 2023
AHCB:
look whose talking about a real man? An online idiot like you is talking about real man. Lmfao.

Isn't it the same you who made a complete on utter fool of himself to the point Seun actually heaved a sigh of relief when you said you'd leave Nairaland.

Isn't it you who lied you travel around Europe only for you to be disgraced and expose you live in the dirtiest part of Lagos.

Isn't it you who got depressed and created a female moniker GracieX just to woo yourself so you don't die of loneliness. Real men don't simp my ass. You're the greatest joke ever to comment on this thread, you discombobulated buffoon.

You're talking about false accusations, are you not GraxieX and Joicereloaded? Are you not logicboy? You're nothing but a Notorious P.I.G, you good for nothing fellow.
Buhahahahahhahaahhhhaaa!!! Memories πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Octopusssy(f): 7:25am On May 28, 2023
AHCB:
which truth, you deluded son of a dead thief.

Octo dropped a diss, I appreciated it, so did another moniker, but you deluded son's of bitches didn't see that, instead, you went about having a frenzy like a 500 hundred naira brothel hoe who got angry because she didn't get customer.

If simping was a road, nope, if idiocy and stupidity were a person, you'll be their elder brother, you demented wastrel.

Isn't it you in your drunken state of jealousy, who went to clone the moniker of koicereloaded, just to troll him because he drops reviews your illiterate self never could. Bitch nigga. Nigga go Fvck a pig.
erm, I wasn't a Nairalander 12 years ago. 😁

Oh sheeeit! Remind me to never get on your bad side. I'm beginning to almost feel sorry for him. Almost 🀣🀣🀣
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by NaijaMemes: 7:27am On May 28, 2023
AHCB:
so being able to afford 4 thousand naira makes you rich? What will one not read from the mind of this juvenile wimp who has stones inside his brain.

You're telling me to go hustle, when you've been exposed and shamed many times for lying restlessly, and it's standard fact, you still live with your parents, and you don't even contribute to the upkeep of their house, what a useless fellow you've turned out to be.

Logicbitch, why do you like lying this much? How severe was the blow life dealt you to make you lie profusely?

I know you know lying anyhow doesn't add a Kobo to your pocket, neither does writing those useless reviews of yours, yet you persist and continue to give your parents heartache and continue to shame yourself all in the bid to inflate your already deflated ego.

You're a shame to your parents and your entire lineage. Online rich man with the brain of a weasel.

Thanks for the insults.

I said 4,000 Naira because your mistress lives in the ghetto part of lagos. Movie is 6k with popcorn actually at Genesis cinemas.

Of course 6k is not much. But spending it consistently, 3 times a month shows some stability of income. That is even assuming that I don't go with my partner making it 12k sometimes.

That amount is more than your mistress (whom you simp for) can spend on data. I read how she steals data from her employing company's WiFi.

Writing good reviews shows that I have a good education. I also infuse American and British politics into my discussions about movies. This should tell you about my travel experience.

You see, you and your madam cannot buy class. You cannot understand why I laugh at your simping and her hypocrisy. You guys are just too inferior.

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Octopusssy(f): 7:52am On May 28, 2023
Nairaland na cruise

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by AHCB: 8:26am On May 28, 2023
NaijaMemes:

Thanks for the insults.

I said 4,000 Naira because your mistress lives in the ghetto part of lagos. Movie is 6k with popcorn actually at Genesis cinemas.

Of course 6k is not much. But spending it consistently, 3 times a month shows some stability of income. That is even assuming that I don't go with my partner making it 12k sometimes.
octopusssy lives in one of the choice part of Lagos, logicbitch. You and I both know you cant pay 700k per year for a 2 bedroom ensuite apartment as rent. Yet, here you are boasting about being able to afford 12k and going further to beat your hairless chest your meagre income is sustainable. Aren't the joke of the century? You're telling everyone who cares to read your putrid nonsense you're the broke ass loser I said you are.

That amount is more than your mistress (whom you simp for) can spend on data. I read how she steals data from her employing company's WiFi.
how can one steal data from the company they work? This is how you keep embarrassing yourself, you deluded scallywag. I know you're a jobless mofo and with every post you make, you keep showing just how jobless and clueless you are, this is why you don't know most company provide internet for their employees to use while working.

Writing good reviews shows that I have a good education. I also infuse American and British politics into my discussions about movies. This should tell you about my travel experience.
writing good reviews that doesn't add a penny to your penniless pocket, and your talking about infusing American and British bla bla bla, this is something your free Airtel 50mb can give you, you dickless dweeb. The only place a low budget loser travels to is the keyhole in your parents bedroom door, fool.

If I ask what you do for a living, I know your answer will be as stale as the meal your LovePeddler of a mother cooked for you, while regretting birthing a no good piece of shit like you as a son.

You see, you and your madam cannot buy class. You cannot understand why I laugh at your simping and her hypocrisy. You guys are just too inferior.
class? A dickless and spineless loser like you is talking about class. What will one not read from this loud mouthed decayed piece of human trash.

The class you claim to have is something you can't even afford, even in your lame as dream, where you still dream and see yourself as a loser.

You want to know who the simp is between you and I? Take a mirror and stare right into it, I know the person you see, will make you kill your parents for not using protection, when they fvcked themselves to oblivion after having a drunken frenzy, and birth you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Calibrator: 8:33am On May 28, 2023
Why am I seeing artillery in a pistol fight?

John Wick sef go fear cheesy

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by phr0nesis(m): 8:35am On May 28, 2023
Karleb:

grin abeg o, I come in peace. βœŒοΈπŸ™
Perfect definition of comrade that doesn't know peace, let alone come in peace
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MetroLane: 8:35am On May 28, 2023
And The Lord Said Unto Comrade.
There shall be vawulence, even on a Sunday.
No day shall be reserved for peace.
For the kingdom of Non-comrades suffered peace,
But the comrades replaced peace with vawulence.

They Don't Teach You This In Sunday School cheesy

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nilon: 8:48am On May 28, 2023
Tale of a Queenbitch and her faithful simp. What has this world turn into.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Octopusssy(f): 8:50am On May 28, 2023
AHCB:
octopusssy lives in one of the choice part of Lagos, logicbitch. You and I both know you cant pay 700k per year for a 2 bedroom ensuite apartment as rent. Yet, here you are boasting about being able to afford 12k and going further to beat your hairless chest your meagre income is sustainable. Aren't the joke of the century? You're telling everyone who cares to read your putrid nonsense you're the broke ass loser I said you are.

how can one steal data from the company they work? This is how you keep embarrassing yourself, you deluded scallywag. I know you're a jobless mofo and with every post you make, you keep showing just how jobless and clueless you are, this is why you don't know most company provide internet for their employees to use while working.

writing good reviews that doesn't add a penny to your penniless pocket, and your talking about infusing American and British bla bla bla, this is something your free Airtel 50mb can give you, you dickless dweeb. The only place a low budget loser travels to is the keyhole in your parents bedroom door, fool.

If I ask what you do for a living, I know your answer will be as stale as the meal your LovePeddler of a mother cooked for you, while regretting birthing a no good piece of shit like you as a son.

class? A dickless and spineless loser like you is talking about class. What will one not read from this loud mouthed decayed piece of human trash.

The class you claim to have is something you can't even afford, even in your lame as dream, where you still dream and see yourself as a loser.

You want to know who the simp is between you and I? Take a mirror and stare right into it, I know the person you see, will make you kill your parents for not using protection, when they fvcked themselves to oblivion after having a drunken frenzy, and birth you.
LWKMD!!!! I haven't laughed this much on NL in quite a while πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

My gosh, you brought AK 47 into a sword fight 🀣
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by kendrick93(m): 10:05am On May 28, 2023
John Wick 4 - 10/10
This is the absolute peak of an action movie.
Arguably the top 5 greatest action movies ever made.
Those Paris road scenes though....
shocked

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 10:14am On May 28, 2023
A few years ago,an air raid would have happened πŸ˜’

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by nani667: 11:18am On May 28, 2023
⬇️

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by finalboss(m): 11:50am On May 28, 2023
kendrick93:
John Wick 4 - 10/10
This is the absolute peak of an action movie.
Arguably the top 5 greatest action movies ever made.
Those Paris road scenes though....
shocked
😬 Its 2/10 my friend. You can't fall from 200+ stairs and still stand up.
Or Mr nobody Risking his life for no reason he was literally useless throughout the entire movie. Or a blind man killing over 10+ bad guys without even staining his white shirt even superman dosent have that kinda super hearing.

I bet you are a marvel fan

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by botboy: 11:50am On May 28, 2023
(the blood moon) very interesting,a highly recommendable movie,
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by majesticguy: 11:56am On May 28, 2023
Damn! This has gone beyond bringing a knife to a gun fight.

This is more like dropping a nuclear weapon on an unarmed civilian.......the impact of the blast is currently shaking the whole thread.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Johnwick64: 11:56am On May 28, 2023
Please who has link to where I can download johnny the mad dog
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MetroLane: 12:12pm On May 28, 2023
finalboss:

😬 Its 2/10 my friend. You can't fall from 200+ stairs and still stand up.
Or Mr nobody Risking his life for no reason he was literally useless throughout the entire movie. Or a blind man killing over 10+ bad guys without even staining his white shirt even superman dosent have that kinda super hearing.

I bet you are a marvel fan

Problem with people like you is that after all the criticism, if JW5 comes out you'll still troop to watch.

Can't you see the movie in front of you is a fiction, or your brain can't decipher between fiction and reality.

The whole John Wick franchise has been that way from the beginning ( making John Wick to be almost invincible ), and if you're still criticizing it in part 4, then your brain have most likely not advanced beyond 2014 when the first Movie was released.

Someone like you will see Chiwetela Agu at the airport and tell others to avoid him because you think he's a wicked man in real life.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by NaijaMemes: 12:19pm On May 28, 2023
AHCB:

How do you know where she lives? Did you go to her house to simp? Do you wash panties?

Lets say 12k times 3. That is 36k a month. Swear on your mistress's unwashed panties and your simp life that you can spend 36k a month on your hobby without developing high blood pressure.

Keep in mind that the average salary for a good job is 150k. 36k is a significant chunk of that.

AHCB:

Yes now. Company data is not for downloading movies and series. Are you guilty of that too?

AHCB:

What? Have Google and 50mb airtel data improved your knowledge? I can't remember a sensible contribution that you have made on this thread. See what happens when you simp for too long?

AHCB:

Insulting parents is a sign of lack of home training. Even trolls in my day knew not to go after parents. You have no class.

What I do for a living is none of your business. All you need to know is that I am comfortable.

AHCB:

Again with the insulting of parents. Do you not have any single ounce of common sense or home training?

What has frustrated you so much to fall down to this level? Your mistress is still keeping you in the house-boy zone? She treats you like a pig?

Please, you need therapy.

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Calibrator: 12:57pm On May 28, 2023
OG on this thread like you talking like a newbie.

The airstrike is inevitable, as always, just catch your fun as much as you can before wetin no good touch you from the top cheesy

MJBOLT:
A few years ago,an air raid would have happened πŸ˜’

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by AHCB: 1:03pm On May 28, 2023
NaijaMemes:

How do you know where she lives? Did you go to her house to simp? Do you wash panties?
imagine this disjointed moecha pudita, how do I know where she lives? Your loser of a father, is the bastard who went to the brothel your wasted mother offer herself to the down trodden of the society for the meagre sum of N500, this is why an impoverished fool like you believe spending 4000 naira in cinema house is a big achievement.
Lets say 12k times 3. That is 36k a month. Swear on your mistress's unwashed panties and your simp life that you can spend 36k a month on your hobby without developing high blood pressure.
let's say what? and who is saying what exactly to a poverty beaten, mentally deficient whelp like you? You're calculating money your loser of a father never had, talkless of his dickless son, whose penis is the size of the stones inside his head.

When they were doing giveaways during the Corona virus era, we never saw you and your wasted comments anywhere offering 4000 naira to anybody. Now you're here mouthing off and sounding like your village drunkard, boasting about what your father can't afford, what a lousy liar and a good for nothing twerp you are.
Keep in mind that the average salary for a good job is 150k. 36k is a significant chunk of that.
average salary? Are you using an anonymous person? you should use your useless self who can't earn a decent living, aside making a mockery of your already bitter and battered parents.
Yes now. Company data is not for downloading movies and series. Are you guilty of that too?
the more this low budget purus idiota types, the more he shows he knows nothing. Like which company will give their employees unrestricted access to data? This fool doesn't know most companies usually block such things so their workers won't be distracted. Just see how you're showing everyone you're the jobless mofo without any semblance of common sense I said you are.
What? Have Google and 50mb airtel data improved your knowledge? I can't remember a sensible contribution that you have made on this thread. See what happens when you simp for too long?
how can you remember any sense comment I made when you're an idiot who spends his time writing useless reviews that shows he's an idiot.
Insulting parents is a sign of lack of home training. Even trolls in my day knew not to go after parents. You have no class.
you have home training and you're busy being a nuisance here? Perish the thought. I've seen just how well trained your strumpet of a mother trained you, logicbitch.
What I do for a living is none of your business. All you need to know is that I am comfortable.
you're a poor bastard, everyone knows this. The only place you feel comfortable is inside your stone filled head, you penniless weasel.
Again with the insulting of parents. Do you not have any single ounce of common sense or home training?

What has frustrated you so much to fall down to this level? Your mistress is still keeping you in the house-boy zone? She treats you like a pig?

Please, you need therapy.
the one who needs therapy is you, we've seen just how much you crave attention to the point you're willing to sound stupid and clone people's monikers.

Then again, who would want to examine a Notorious P.I.G like you, logicbitch? Everything about you reek of low budget, you're a disgrace to your parents and your village people, it's the very reason they cursed you with stupidity, You're too much of an slowpoke to even know nobody wants to be friends with you, Me comfortable with head full of stones.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 1:59pm On May 28, 2023
Weekend Movie

- John Wick: Chapter 4 (2023)

Fixing to see everything this chapter is bringing to the table (pun definitely intended). Including, but not limited to, a 47 Ronin reunion, Donnie Yen and copious amounts of vawulence.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by NaijaMemes: 2:44pm On May 28, 2023
AHCB:
imagine this disjointed moecha pudita, how do I know where she lives? Your loser of a father, is the bastard who went to the brothel your wasted mother offer herself to the down trodden of the society for the meagre sum of N500, this is why an impoverished fool like you believe spending 4000 naira in cinema house is a big achievement.
let's say what? and who is saying what exactly to a poverty beaten, mentally deficient whelp like you? You're calculating money your loser of a father never had, talkless of his dickless son, whose penis is the size of the stones inside his head.

When they were doing giveaways during the Corona virus era, we never saw you and your wasted comments anywhere offering 4000 naira to anybody. Now you're here mouthing off and sounding like your village drunkard, boasting about what your father can't afford, what a lousy liar and a good for nothing twerp you are.
average salary? Are you using an anonymous person? you should use your useless self who can't earn a decent living, aside making a mockery of your already bitter and battered parents.
the more this low budget purus idiota types, the more he shows he knows nothing. Like which company will give their employees unrestricted access to data? This fool doesn't know most companies usually block such things so their workers won't be distracted. Just see how you're showing everyone you're the jobless mofo without any semblance of common sense I said you are.
how can you remember any sense comment I made when you're an idiot who spends his time writing useless reviews that shows he's an idiot.
you have home training and you're busy being a nuisance here? Perish the thought. I've seen just how well trained your strumpet of a mother trained you, logicbitch.
you're a poor bastard, everyone knows this. The only place you feel comfortable is inside your stone filled head, you penniless weasel.
the one who needs therapy is you, we've seen just how much you crave attention to the point you're willing to sound stupid and clone people's monikers.

Then again, who would want to examine a Notorious P.I.G like you, logicbitch? Everything about you reek of low budget, you're a disgrace to your parents and your village people, it's the very reason they cursed you with stupidity, You're too much of an slowpoke to even know nobody wants to be friends with you, Me comfortable with head full of stones.

Thanks for all the insults. I was just goading you to pour out your frustrations and insults to highlight the hypocrisy on the part of naptu2, ishilove/octopusssy and mynd44.

If I were the one doing the insulting, I would have been banned.

Thanks for being a tool that I could use. I have three pages of you and octopusssy's insults.

Have a blessed Sunday, go and simp no more!
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 3:07pm On May 28, 2023
Kaycee7:
Weekend Movie

- John Wick: Chapter 4 (2023)

Fixing to see everything this chapter is bringing to the table (pun definitely intended). Including, but not limited to, a 47 Ronin reunion, Donnie Yen and copious amounts of vawulence.

Na wetin I wan use take wash down the vawulence overdose I've been fed this past two days on this thread. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 3:08pm On May 28, 2023
Calibrator:
Why am I seeing artillery in a pistol fight?

John Wick sef go fear cheesy

You're doing a yeoman's job AGBA referee. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by nani667: 4:09pm On May 28, 2023
°°

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by NaijaMemes: 4:42pm On May 28, 2023
AHCB:
first off, you can shove that whimsical thank you of yours inside that shit stain anus of yours, I don't need it, never have, never will. Like who needs a thank you that is stained with shit? Worse off, logicbitch's shit.

You should also know better than to try and goad someone that is way better, and more prosperous than you and your entire lineage of gutter packing weasels.

The frustrated one is you, who is broke and wretched and thinks dropping stinking reviews and paying 4000 Naira for a movie makes him rich.

You're too little and too insignificant to trade insults with me, you're a cockroach and I've just squashed you. Anytime you just on mention like an agbero chasing after a danfo to collect Owo load, I'll remind you of how insignificant and stupid you are.

So, Fvck you very much, my simple minded weasel of a loser. Go and stick your head inside your filthy latrine, let's hope the stench will make you high enough to fall to your death, you demented massa damnata.

Thank you for more insults. Please if you need mental health check up for your frustrations, please check out Yaba left.

Have a blessed non-simping day.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by finalboss(m): 4:42pm On May 28, 2023
MetroLane:

Problem with people like you is that after all the criticism, if JW5 comes out you'll still troop to watch.

Can't you see the movie in front of you is a fiction, or your brain can't decipher between fiction and reality.

The whole John Wick franchise has been that way from the beginning ( making John Wick to be almost invincible ), and if you're still criticizing it in part 4, then your brain have most likely not advanced beyond 2014 when the first Movie was released.

Someone like you will see Chiwetela Agu at the airport and tell others to avoid him because you think he's a wicked man in real life.

It's pretty clear you are even dumber than marquis himself. But nope you won't get the chance to argue wink
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by AHCB: 4:45pm On May 28, 2023
NaijaMemes:

Thank you for more insults. Please if you need mental health check up for your frustrations, please check out Yaba left.

Have a blessed non-simping day.
go watch your parents fvck, it's almost that time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by NaijaMemes: 4:49pm On May 28, 2023
AHCB:
go watch your parents fvck, it's almost that time.

What?

Did you run out of insults? Are you calming down from your frustrations?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by AHCB: 4:57pm On May 28, 2023
NaijaMemes:

What?

Did you run out of insults? Are you calming down from your frustrations?
up yours, douchebag. tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3532) (3533) (3534) (3535) (3536) (3537) (3538) ... (3853) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.