Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,662 members, 7,854,769 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 06:34 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (3580) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3821629 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3577) (3578) (3579) (3580) (3581) (3582) (3583) ... (3860) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by milann: 7:28am On Jun 26, 2023
Baddestguyp:
ShaqFu is pûssywhipped
He has lost all sense of dignity and only exists to be controlled by a woman

He is nothing but a shamèless excuse of a man

For someone so obsessed with age, it is shocking how much of a fôol he is in his 40s
I hear she rinsed her private part and gave him to eat. Poor boy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Lady97: 7:37am On Jun 26, 2023
I want to create a circle of friends…What am I saying more than friends but family…Family that have each other’s back, a family that show genuine love, affection, care, support. I know most of us crave for such. Most of us have been hurt by people will love and care about. Some of us are looking for closure…we need someone to talk to… A circle of like minds.
Trust me Guys, I have a strong feeling that we can achieve this.
If you are judgmental please you aren’t needed
If you aren’t a born again Christian please don’t come close

We will be doing a lot :
Movie Night
Games
Talk show
Heart to heart talk
Hangout etc

So if you are interested you can reach me on WhatsApp via 07047991156 / 07065616074
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by NaijaMemes: 7:46am On Jun 26, 2023
milann:

Shaqfu? Is this true? Gaddem
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ShaqFu: 8:10am On Jun 26, 2023
Baddestguyp:
ShaqFu is pûssywhipped
He has lost all sense of dignity and only exists to be controlled by a woman

He is nothing but a shamèless excuse of a man

For someone so obsessed with age, it is shocking how much of a fôol he is in his 40s
this glorified idiot is talking about being a man? Don't make me laugh. You, whose opinion stinks worse that your unwashed anus is talking about being a man.

You, who try to defend your opinion when nobody ask you to is talking about being a man. Curse be the day your good for nothing father penetrated your mother from behind.

Online Alfa loser.
NaijaMemes:

I know it's hard for you to believe. You are an idiot simp.

You cannot use psychology to force me. I will post the receipts when I want.

You are a complete fool that doesn't know that I have posted this receipt thrice before.
who in their right mind will believe anything that comes out of the mouth of a low budget douchebag like you. Seeing how you've failed at everything you ever tried to do: trolling, lying stealing, cloning peoples monikers, being at atheist etc, tell me, how hard did life hit you?

Oh don't bother, I know it will be another take of sordid lies from that shit emitting orifice you call a mouth. Logicbitch. You're a bastard, I've been telling you this, accept it and forever be damned like your bastard father, who failed to throw his cum inside his toilet.

If you have posted the receipt before, what stops you from posting it again, why talk about posting it when tension is high bla bla bla.

Hope you can see just how useless and attention seeking you are. Between you and a washed up prostitute, I don't even know who seek attention more, you discombobulated buffoon.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ShaqFu: 8:12am On Jun 26, 2023
milann:
don't mistake me for your father, he's the reason you dream of failures, not me.

Tell me, how does eating shit tastes like, I hear that's what you and your mother do for a living?. 😁
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by IngeniousLeez: 8:36am On Jun 26, 2023
Watching.... Kill Bill Vol 1.

Wetin be dis....😭😭

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by NaijaMemes: 8:41am On Jun 26, 2023
ShaqFu:
this glorified idiot is talking about being a man? Don't make me laugh. You, whose opinion stinks worse that your unwashed anus is talking about being a man.

You, who try to defend your opinion when nobody ask you to is talking about being a man. Curse be the day your good for nothing father penetrated your mother from behind.

Online Alfa loser.
who in their right mind will believe anything that comes out of the mouth of a low budget douchebag like you. Seeing how you've failed at everything you ever tried to do: trolling, lying stealing, cloning peoples monikers, being at atheist etc, tell me, how hard did life hit you?

Oh don't bother, I know it will be another take of sordid lies from that shit emitting orifice you call a mouth. Logicbitch. You're a bastard, I've been telling you this, accept it and forever be damned like your bastard father, who failed to throw his cum inside his toilet.

If you have posted the receipt before, what stops you from posting it again, why talk about posting it when tension is high bla bla bla.

Hope you can see just how useless and attention seeking you are. Between you and a washed up prostitute, I don't even know who seek attention more, you discombobulated buffoon.

Abeg. Some of us have work. We are not like you; a stay-at-home houseboy simp.

Have you finished your chores? Go and wash your madam's underwear then spit shine her high heels.

Complete waste of a man.
Bleep off.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 9:04am On Jun 26, 2023
Lady97:
I want to create a circle of friends…What am I saying more than friends but family…Family that have each other’s back, a family that show genuine love, affection, care, support. I know most of us crave for such. Most of us have been hurt by people will love and care about. Some of us are looking for closure…we need someone to talk to… A circle of like minds.

We will be doing a lot :
Movie Night
Games
Talk show
Heart to heart talk
Hangout etc

So if you are interested you can reach me on WhatsApp via 07047991156 / 07065616074

wtf is this🤣🤣
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 9:08am On Jun 26, 2023
This violence is now getting boring
You dad this one your mum that one
Where is the airstrike already?

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MetroLane: 9:12am On Jun 26, 2023
Good Good Good....

The comrades have graduated from insulting themselves to insulting their parents.

I will also be here when they graduate to insulting their grandparents.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by drizzle0007(m): 9:18am On Jun 26, 2023
Lady97:

We will be doing a lot :
Movie Night
Games
Talk show
Heart to heart talk
Hangout etc

Already looking like a judgmental circle of friends.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 9:31am On Jun 26, 2023
And he is back with JackBizzle and whitelotus.

I'm ready for you today. Gone are the days when I rolled in mud with you. I have left you in your mud and will treat you like a creature of the mud you are. Anywhere you are, there is always fighting and quarrelling. Oh hell no, not this time.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Gidah: 9:52am On Jun 26, 2023
It's like a face me and slap you house fight now, only just spiced with little big Grammer abeg we need real bomb or make una just let go
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Born2Freak(f): 10:22am On Jun 26, 2023
Can you imagine?

After receiving the abuse of her life, she called the airstrike like a coward.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by xynerise: 10:25am On Jun 26, 2023
Lady97:

We will be doing a lot :
Movie Night
Games
Talk show
Heart to heart talk
Hangout etc

New format?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ShaqFu: 10:28am On Jun 26, 2023
NaijaMemes:

Abeg. Some of us have work. We are not like you; a stay-at-home houseboy simp.

Have you finished your chores? Go and wash your madam's underwear then spit shine her high heels.

Complete waste of a man.
Bleep off.
you? Have a job? Don't make me laugh. Talk about over bloated sense of deceit.

Okay, goof ball, let's ask you what you do for a living, you bare faced liar who thinks being able to afford 4k movie ticket makes him a rich man.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ShaqFu: 10:31am On Jun 26, 2023
Born2Freak:
Can you imagine?

effeminate bastard. Only people who are confused about their sexuality open female monikers. Bitch ass wimp!
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 11:13am On Jun 26, 2023
ShaqFu:
effeminate bastard. Only people who are confused about their sexuality open female monikers. Bitch ass wimp!
This is one of the monikers he used on that thread where Seun_ heaved a sigh of relief that he was leaving Nairaland. God knows how many he has. Talk about joblessness and obsession
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 11:16am On Jun 26, 2023
Born2Freak:
Can you imagine?

Let me give you your monthly ration of attention like the menstruating she-man you are. Why are you afraid of using your male monikers? Scared? I have your time today. You are a trouble maker and you will be thoroughly dealt with. I'm not a coward, but I can be very petty when I want to be and I want to be petty today since you have chosen to be unfortunate
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Born2Freak(f): 11:27am On Jun 26, 2023
Ishilove:

This is one of the monikers he used on that thread where Seun_ heaved a sigh of relief that he was leaving Nairaland. God knows how many he has. Talk about joblessness and obsession

Stop calling Seun as if he is your friend. Nonsense talker.

You that Seun banned recently for telling lies about how you left the job

https://www.nairaland.com/7631314/total-ban-use-ethnic-slurs/15#122124569

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Born2Freak(f): 11:28am On Jun 26, 2023
Ishilove:

Let me give you your monthly ration of attention like the menstruating she-man you are. Why are you afraid of using your male monikers? Scared? I have your time today. You are a trouble maker and you will be thoroughly dealt with. I'm not a coward, but I can be very petty when I want to be and I want to be petty today since you have chosen to be unfortunate

grin

Agba market woman! She-hulk of Nairaland!!

I feel you!!

Clown

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ShaqFu: 11:33am On Jun 26, 2023
Ishilove:

yet he's the one bragging about me being jobless. Like how jobless can one be for one to open a female moniker and use it to woo himself. 😁
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Born2Freak(f): 11:33am On Jun 26, 2023
ShaqFu:

Says the man that washes female underwear for a living.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Born2Freak(f): 11:35am On Jun 26, 2023
ShaqFu:
yet he's the one bragging about me being jobless. Like how jobless can one be for one to open a female moniker and use it to woo himself. 😁

Really? Is that true?

Sha. Still better than a man who masturbates with female panties like a perv. Cuck.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ShaqFu: 11:35am On Jun 26, 2023
Born2Freak:

Says the man that washes female underwear for a living.
I told you before, I'm not your father. Go look for him, bitch.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Born2Freak(f): 11:38am On Jun 26, 2023
Let me leave this thread for a while. I know that ishilove has bribed a moderator with her fishy pussay to ban me. Imagine banning only one person when 4 people were throwing abusive bombs!
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nickshrapnel: 11:57am On Jun 26, 2023
IngeniousLeez:
Watching.... Kill Bill Vol 1.

Wetin be dis....😭😭
I’m yet to complete the volume 2, thanks for the reminder.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by IngeniousLeez: 12:11pm On Jun 26, 2023
pu7pl3:
This violence is now getting boring
You dad this one your mum that one
Where is the airstrike already?

I think say na only me dey bored....

Na new vawulence between new parties we want. grin grin
This one has gone stale and become a Vendetta.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by IngeniousLeez: 12:13pm On Jun 26, 2023
drizzle0007:

Already looking like a judgmental circle of friends.

I dey see the thing I no wan talk fess... Make e no be like say na religious intolerance. 🤭🤐
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SOZINN: 12:26pm On Jun 26, 2023
Extraction (2020) - 65%
Extraction 2 (2023) - 65%

At least one of them died so I guess there are stakes after all. 😏 Currently watching SISU.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by finalboss(m): 12:43pm On Jun 26, 2023
Man, nairaland is too toxic, Why's everybody just ready to insult each other ?. To enjoy movie section na wahala. Why's she always angry undecided

8 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (3577) (3578) (3579) (3580) (3581) (3582) (3583) ... (3860) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: lekhane(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.