Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,204 members, 7,839,104 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (3715) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3789943 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3712) (3713) (3714) (3715) (3716) (3717) (3718) ... (3846) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Hakeem12(m): 11:33am On Oct 14, 2023
Nickshrapnel:
Who’s lying between the two of you
expendables is trash
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Baddestguyp(m): 11:40am On Oct 14, 2023
Nickshrapnel:
Who’s lying between the two of you
grin grin

Me sef dey wonder
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by xtreme11: 3:00pm On Oct 14, 2023
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by joseph1832(m): 4:54pm On Oct 14, 2023
Expend4bles.

Not bad. Had a good laugh here and there. The humor was top notch, the acting, just there. Though they could have added more depth as the plot seem just too straight forward.

All in all, it's an enjoyable watch, one you just have to turn off your thinking abilities, enjoy the action, the jokes, and the way Barney Ross blows shit up. πŸ‘

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by dayo2hot: 9:19pm On Oct 14, 2023
Good day everyone, pls where una dey download movies now as net9ja no dey work again
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by WHITELIGHTER: 9:35pm On Oct 14, 2023
Expendables 4 should be the worst movie of 2023…looks more like a movie done by inexperienced C class producers and actors.

The acting was so mediocre I must say

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by milann: 10:08pm On Oct 14, 2023
WHITELIGHTER:
Expendables 4 should be the worst movie of 2023…looks more like a movie done by inexperienced C class producers and actors.

You must be backward to be watching action heroes that areno longer in their prime
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 12:08am On Oct 15, 2023
Xavier5:
SPY KIDS: ARMAGEDDON --- 3/10

An immature, juvenilistic, and unappealing movie with a super bland villain. Although its comic theme was good, likewise the actings of Zachery Levi, Gina Rodriguez, Connor Esterson, and Everly Carganilla as Terrence, Nora, Tony and Patty respectively, especially Everly and Gina.

When I saw Netflix as the studio behind the movie, I was thrilled, anticipating an intriguing movie like most Netflix films, but tragically, I was slapped with a Nickelodeon and Disney XD quality of film. Such tragedy. I guess the younger audience might find it interesting, I hope they do though.

Honestly, Spy Kids franchise has the potential of being a big scale, spy action thriller franchise, a worthy competition to Ready Player One, Mission Impossible, and James Bond franchises, but unfortunately it is sitted at the "Potential" court.

#Xavier

Lol. You try. I knew this would be a waste of time so no need.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Neimarjr: 7:04am On Oct 15, 2023
starbuck:
Expend4bles : 8/10

You mean 2/10 grin

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by WHITELIGHTER: 7:40am On Oct 15, 2023
milann:
You must be backward to be watching action heroes that areno longer in their prime

You’re the one that’s backward. See nonsense talk
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by blingxx(m): 8:32am On Oct 15, 2023
WHITELIGHTER:

80% of the cast should be retired from acting,

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Xavier5(m): 9:03am On Oct 15, 2023
THE EXPENDABLES 4 --- 7/10

A watchable movie with severe, interesting actions, unexpected twist, and funny comic reliefs. In addition, impressive actings from Jason Statham and Megan Fox.

But I'm still trying to wrap my heads around how Lee Christmas (Jason Statham) and Gina (Megan Fox) had sex with Gina fully clothed in a bikini, not neglecting the fact that when they started their love making she wasn't putting that on, only to miraculous being clothed with such. Miracles indeed πŸ˜‚πŸ˜. What a sham.

#Xavier

1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Xavier5(m): 9:05am On Oct 15, 2023
joseph1832:
Expend4bles.

Not bad. Had a good laugh here and there. The humor was top notch, the acting, just there. Though they could have added more depth as the plot seem just too straight forward.

All in all, it's an enjoyable watch, one you just have to turn off your thinking abilities, enjoy the action, the jokes, and the way Barney Ross blows shit up. πŸ‘

😌😌😌😌😌

#Xavier
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by CrystalTiger(m): 9:26am On Oct 15, 2023
Expendables4 - 1.5/10..

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by a4turitoroman: 9:28am On Oct 15, 2023
Una with ratings here ehen grin 1.5/10 lol
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by joseph1832(m): 9:43am On Oct 15, 2023
Xavier5:

A watchable movie with severe, interesting actions, unexpected twist, and funny comic reliefs. In addition, impressive actings from Jason Statham and Megan Fox.

But I'm still trying to wrap my heads around how Lee Christmas (Jason Statham) and Gina (Megan Fox) had sex with Gina fully clothed in a bikini, not neglecting the fact that when they started their love making she wasn't putting that on, only to miraculous being clothed with such. Miracles indeed πŸ˜‚πŸ˜. What a sham.
#Xavier
SPOILER ALERT.

There's no sham there. It's pretty straight forward that she changed into the bikini because it was what turns Lee Christmas on. Also, having sex with her is easy when she's putting on that bikini, all she has to do is shift the tiny part that covers her pussy and voila, he's home free.

Trust me on this. πŸ˜πŸ‘
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Broskyjames: 10:07am On Oct 15, 2023
Xavier5:

#Xavier
Alas. This movie continues to defy logic πŸ˜‚

This makes it 4 for "team it is not wack" and 4 for "team it's wack" if you are keeping score as we move into extra time ⏳⏰

You don't want to miss any minute of this epic showdown πŸ˜‚

Small small, "the truth " will come out. πŸ˜‚

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 11:00am On Oct 15, 2023
Weekend Movie

- Expend4bles (2023)

Going to start from the expendable and work my way up to the reckoning.
Actually curious to see what 50 Cent will bring to this franchise.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by majesticguy: 1:21pm On Oct 15, 2023
Warriors of the Rainbow : Seediq Bale :9/10
Genre: Biopics, Drama , Action.
Runtime:4hours
Language: Not English

If you enjoyed Apocalypto, you'd definitely love this one.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by majesticguy: 1:22pm On Oct 15, 2023
The Burial:7.8/10
Genre: Biopics, Drama

4 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by majesticguy: 1:23pm On Oct 15, 2023
It Lives Inside:2/10
Genre: Horror

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Hideaki: 2:12pm On Oct 15, 2023
dayo2hot:
Good day everyone, pls where una dey download movies now as net9ja no dey work again

Bibliotik

BeyondHD

Pass the popcorn
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Hideaki: 2:16pm On Oct 15, 2023
Chung king express 9/10

The Chinese are very damn good at film making not the western unwashed folks that tries to force down somebody's throat LGBTQ nonsense

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Baddestguyp(m): 2:20pm On Oct 15, 2023
Expendables 4.........5.5/10

I basically watched it expecting a generic action movie...and it was as expected...

Jason Statham carried massively, his back must be paining...

It was obvious Sylvester Stallone couldn't do much cos of his age.

Dolph Lundgren was also finished due to age. He could barely move, he was literally moving and shooting on life support.

50 cent was decent.

The female cast were all terrible. Not just them, there was a lot of mediocre acting in this movie.

Overall a decent movie...not completely bad cos Jason Statham saved it...
Not good either...

And I expected the twist at the end, cos they were probably hoping for a part 5

Expendables used to be about seeing a bunch of 80's action movie stars at the end of their careers kicking some bΓ»tt...
But these guys are now completely old that they can't even make any decent stunt anymore

Overall, it's clear the franchise has overstayed it's welcome and no old 80's action movie star to carry it anymore

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Strugglingman: 3:20pm On Oct 15, 2023
8.5/10
Nice watch

Jamie fox is goated

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 3:37pm On Oct 15, 2023
majesticguy:
It Lives Inside:2/10
Genre: Horror
That bad, huh?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by NeoWanZaeed(m): 3:54pm On Oct 15, 2023
majesticguy:
Warriors of the Rainbow : Seediq Bale :9/10
Genre: Biopics, Drama , Action.
Runtime:4hours
Language: Not English

If you enjoyed Apocalypto, you'd definitely love this one.

Sub in English nko
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by NeoWanZaeed(m): 3:57pm On Oct 15, 2023
I'm tired waiting for exorcist believer ooo
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by majesticguy: 5:47pm On Oct 15, 2023
NeoWanZaeed:

Sub in English nko

Yes, it has an English sub. Although, you have to download it manually, because it's not hard coded to the movie.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pregbodan: 5:50pm On Oct 15, 2023

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by majesticguy: 5:55pm On Oct 15, 2023
Ishilove:

That bad, huh?

My dear, it was a borefest to watch. I slept of a couple of times, it literally took me 2 days to finish it.

Although I don't know about others, but for me, it was horrendous.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 6:25pm On Oct 15, 2023
majesticguy:

My dear, it was a borefest to watch. I slept of a couple of times, it literally took me 2 days to finish it.

Although I don't know about others, but for me, it was horrendous.
I never knew horror movies could be boring

(1) (2) (3) ... (3712) (3713) (3714) (3715) (3716) (3717) (3718) ... (3846) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: GreenSplash and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.