Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,340 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (3810) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3749550 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3807) (3808) (3809) (3810) (3811) (3812) (3813) ... (3834) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Chibudollar: 11:24pm On Mar 21
Bongadu:
My ex gf literally tried cutting off my dick 100% because this movie influenced her
this you?

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 8:46am On Mar 22
Octopusssy:

Weird movie. Really, really weird movie

It was really weird but I just couldn't stop watching till it ended. All in all I liked it though.

Decent story and not the usual run of the mill.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 3:08pm On Mar 22
abduleez1:
This week na trailer galore sha...

htitps://youtu.be/e6yDanmWI1E?si=_Ck9Q0yWwCrerYNk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqa3YTtwvaU?si=POI-1gaGxI220H6t

Most definitely gonna see this two. Loved beetle juice back in the day
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by iamoyindamola(m): 3:20pm On Mar 22
armadeo:

Most definitely gonna see this two. Loved beetle juice back in the day
Indian Johnny wickπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 7:05pm On Mar 22
Ricky Stanicky.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by HajiaNotu: 9:57pm On Mar 22
Damsel 7.5/10..

A very good movie.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 10:18pm On Mar 22
Freelance.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by WriterNig: 10:20am On Mar 23
πŸŽ₯ The Regime S01 (2024) = 5.5/10 βœ”οΈ

Too much 'girl boss' drama. Don’t waste your time.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SOZINN: 11:00am On Mar 23
A million miles away.

Killers of the flower moon.

Oppenheimer.

The Starling Girl.

The Royal Hotel.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Stargirl2011(f): 12:17pm On Mar 23
ABEJOYE!!!

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Originality007: 7:59pm On Mar 23
Damsel 2/10.
I don't see anything special in that movie
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by NeoWanZaeed(m): 9:36pm On Mar 23
Originality007:
Damsel 2/10.

I don't see anything special in that movie

You suppose chop slap normal normal

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Thazard(m): 11:02pm On Mar 23
Ricky Staniky. This is actually the best movie i've ever seen John Cena acted. 7.5/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Westman001: 7:01am On Mar 24
Bob Marley - One Love

7/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 9:14am On Mar 24
This looks very good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxzPurj3aP8?si=6Kh4BhkQ55eHtszN

I like the name of the missing movie star Tom ryder a play on tom cruise.....

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by WriterNig: 5:57pm On Mar 24
πŸ˜‚ 🀣 πŸ˜‚

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by kendrick93(m): 8:26pm On Mar 24
Nocturnal Animals(2016) - 10/10

Thrilling... Traumatic.
And that ending......wow!

Jake Gyllenhaal and Amy Adams delivered

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 8:56pm On Mar 24
Mind cage. 1/10.

Poor rip off of the silence of the lambs with/ in her eyes a stupid twist at the end.

I just watched it to its conclusion for the sake of it.

Horrible
Avoid at all cost.

Next up smile.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 10:24pm On Mar 24
armadeo:
Mind cage. 1/10.

Poor rip off of the silence of the lambs with/ in her eyes a stupid twist at the end.

I just watched it to its conclusion for the sake of it.

Horrible
Avoid at all cost.

Next up smile.
That bad, huh?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ahmed4002(m): 10:29pm On Mar 24
8.5/10

Simply amazing 😍.

Love is magical

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 11:38pm On Mar 24
Ishilove:

That bad, huh?

Avoid it. Its worse than I'm telling. Imagine with John malkovich and Martin Lawrence it still sucked

Smile is also a soft reboot of truth or dare. Same plot. Good jump scares but all in all bo rewatch value.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by CORPSEFUCKER: 12:18pm On Mar 25
She turns 49 in a month

Yet no children

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Illusioneffect(m): 1:08pm On Mar 25
The Lord of the Rings trilogy - 10/10
I decided to watch the movies for nostalgia's sake. When I downloaded every one of them in 1080p and realised each of them is almost 4 hours long each, I couldn't believe I went through these movies when I was a child and didn't feel anything.
Watching it now, I can say Lord of the Rings is the reason we have Marvel movies, insane plot armors and movies in epic scales right now. Guys!! this 4 hour movies were shot together and released 3 years back to back!
The quality of storytelling and visual effects is awesome but the main reason these movies are the most epic movies of all times is the worldbuilding, score and makeup. How did this guys create those Orcs so realistically! Watching them didn't even feel like 4 hours and I can imagine how awesome it would be watching this masterpiece in theatres.
This is the kind of movie that prompts centuries of discuss and fan arts
Everyone should rewatch this movies once again and give their thoughts

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Baddestguyp(m): 1:57pm On Mar 25
CORPSEFUCKER:

She turns 49 in a month

Yet no children

Who is she?

Asking for a friend

*Edit:

Nevermind...reverse image came in clutch...
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Chibudollar: 2:18pm On Mar 25
Snoop Dogg is actually a good actor, just finished watching The underdoggs. Nice movie
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 3:21pm On Mar 25
Illusioneffect:
I decided to watch the movies for nostalgia's sake. When I downloaded every one of them in 1080p and realised each of them is almost 4 hours long each, I couldn't believe I went through these movies when I was a child and didn't feel anything.
Watching it now, I can say Lord of the Rings is the reason we have Marvel movies, insane plot armors and movies in epic scales right now. Guys!! this 4 hour movies were shot together and released 3 years back to back!
The quality of storytelling and visual effects is awesome but the main reason these movies are the most epic movies of all times is the worldbuilding, score and makeup. How did this guys create those Orcs so realistically! Watching them didn't even feel like 4 hours and I can imagine how awesome it would be watching this masterpiece in theatres.

"The world is changed. I feel it in the water. I feel it in the earth. I smell it in the air. Much that once was is lost, for none now live who remember it".....

Fantasy books are one of the hardest to write. Authors of these seemingly, have to create new worlds, places, continents, languages, food, religions, species, often from scratch and spin them into large volumes of books, so props to J.R.R. Tolkien for writing this, but do you know what i think is even harder than this? turning all these into a visual spectacle that is etched in one's memory for a lifetime.

Peter Jackson's LOTR series did exactly this!, A beautiful adaptation of a great book. Everything was pretty good, Good cast, good use of VFX, incredible cinematography, in fact the complete package. I copped the extended version, and you need to clock in around 12 hours and 6 minutes! straight to see all 3 in one stretch but it doesn't even feel like a chore because of how good they are. I'm due a yearly re-run soonest.

The LOTR is such an aesthetically, culturally and historically important lore, that, me thinks, if we somehow make contact with aliens in the future and we are trying to show them our very best flicks from earth, a box set of these would totally be first in line πŸ˜‰.

A rare 10/10 πŸ‘πŸΎ.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 7:11pm On Mar 25
Illusioneffect:
It's obvious Peter Jackson was put on this earth to do justice to one of the greatest fantasy tales ever written.
Nothing man did before or has done after has even so much as come close to the shadow of what he did with the LotR adaptation

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 8:00pm On Mar 25
oyaskii:

"The world is changed. I feel it in the water. I feel it in the earth. I smell it in the air. Much that once was is lost, for none now live who remember it".....

Fantasy books are one of the hardest to write. Authors of these seemingly, have to create new worlds, places, continents, languages, food, religions, species, often from scratch and spin them into large volumes of books, so props to J.R.R. Tolkien for writing this, but do you know what i think is even harder than this? turning all these into a visual spectacle that is etched in one's memory for a lifetime.

Peter Jackson's LOTR series did exactly this!, A beautiful adaptation of a great book. Everything was pretty good, Good cast, good use of VFX, incredible cinematography, in fact the complete package. I copped the extended version, and you need to clock in around 12 hours and 6 minutes! straight to see all 3 in one stretch but it doesn't even feel like a chore because of how good they are. I'm due a yearly re-run soonest.

The LOTR is such an aesthetically, culturally and historically important lore, that, me thinks, if we somehow make contact with aliens in the future and we are trying to show them our very best flicks from earth, a box set of these would totally be first in line πŸ˜‰.

A rare 10/10 πŸ‘πŸΎ.

^^^^
What he just said

.read it again.

11/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 7:03am On Mar 26
Please guys i need websites where i can download movies in hd and also access to nollywoodmovies,
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by CORPSEFUCKER: 8:55am On Mar 26
Cute girl gets bullied

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by CORPSEFUCKER: 8:57am On Mar 26
Bobbyunitedfc:
Please guys i need websites where i can download movies in hd and also access to nollywoodmovies,

TPB

Rarbg
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by blingxx(m): 1:32pm On Mar 26
Chibudollar:
Snoop Dogg is actually a good actor, just finished watching The underdoggs. Nice movie

. WTF... You call that acting? πŸ˜‚

(1) (2) (3) ... (3807) (3808) (3809) (3810) (3811) (3812) (3813) ... (3834) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.