Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,132 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (404) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3763549 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) ... (3838) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by EmmGee: 7:33pm On Mar 28, 2017

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SIRcumalot: 8:11pm On Mar 28, 2017
Kong skull island. no dull moment and yeah,kong still lusts after the first white woman he sees. easy. 9/10.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 8:23pm On Mar 28, 2017
EmmGee:
old movie. cheesy

One of the first movies I ever saw

I remember my first laptop.
It was late at night
My mum came in my room
Thinking I was sleeping
But saw me watching attack the block.
Still good though, I'll always remember John Boyega as Moses. Especially in the first scene when he pulls down his bandana & says "allow it." No matter how big John gets, he will always be Moses to me.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by samsard(m): 10:28pm On Mar 28, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

Just googled...... Not saying you're wrong...but also saw that we use just 10%.........others...more than 10% but less than 60%

But for me.....I think we use 30%......
We have places for dedicated function and association areas. If we cut out a little part of your brain you think isn't being used, you wouldn't be normal again.
The 10% claim is a myth.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by samsard(m): 10:30pm On Mar 28, 2017
Star Trek Beyond
5/10. Was a total waste of my data.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by daamazing(m): 10:35pm On Mar 28, 2017
samsard:
We have places for dedicated function and association areas. If we cut out a little part of your brain you think isn't being used, you wouldn't be normal again.
The 10% claim is a myth.
leave dah guy.. 10% ko 1% ni. Show me who don come use 30% Na.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Mar 28, 2017
cao:
Attack the Block.
Come back and give us ur thots mbok
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 11:17pm On Mar 28, 2017
I sincerely wonder how on earth I havent seen wolf of wall street till now. It's being on my laptop for a long time I kept putting it off due to its 3he length.

Finally watched it. Epic

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by maasoap(m): 11:45pm On Mar 28, 2017
samsard:
The 10% claim is a myth.
I think you got it all twisted up. They are basically referring to the brain capacity. What it can really do if we stretch it. Imagine if you see some people who memorise whole of Quran or Bible, wouldn't you be surprised? But the truth is that anyone can achieve such feats if we are ready push our brain to the limit. Whereas on the surface, it looks impossible.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by maasoap(m): 11:52pm On Mar 28, 2017
Split:

Based on the positive reviews here, I watched the movie this night. Let me put it this way: not my type of movie.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 12:23am On Mar 29, 2017
armadeo:
I sincerely wonder how on earth I havent seen wolf of wall street till now. It's being on my laptop for a long time I kept putting it off due to its 3he length.

Finally watched it. Epic
True. Watched it before, but i still need this movie
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by deedondavi(m): 12:39am On Mar 29, 2017
Monster truck
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 6:57am On Mar 29, 2017
Warcraft

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by BestJerry(m): 11:40am On Mar 29, 2017
Grimms season 8

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by dljbd1(m): 12:53pm On Mar 29, 2017
BestJerry:
Grimms season 8
undecided

please go to https://www.nairaland.com/671147/what-series-watching-now-part for TV series discussion.
Thank you

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 6:05pm On Mar 29, 2017
dljbd1:
undecided

please go to https://www.nairaland.com/671147/what-series-watching-now-part for TV series discussion.
Thank you

They call it series movie. Lol.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 6:34pm On Mar 29, 2017
THE RAKING 2017 Genre: Horror. This movie was so annoyingly frightful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Simplyunique: 10:14pm On Mar 29, 2017
Monster Trucks 8/10.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Singapore1(m): 11:04pm On Mar 29, 2017
maasoap:
I recently downloaded and watched The Shawshank Redemption and "One Million Ways to Die in the West" for the second time. I like Shawshank Redemption in particular, the way that man, Red narrates things in that movie is captivating.
he does that in most of his movie ( Morgan freeman ) ..
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by KealDrogo: 11:18pm On Mar 29, 2017
So I get to watch Split, and I was baffled with the hype around it. There's nothing new or brilliant about it, it has been done before and even better. Hollywood is now filled with remakes and constant rip-off of older movies. Go see this movie "IDENTITY" 2003 and thank me later

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by maasoap(m): 7:59am On Mar 30, 2017
KealDrogo:
So I get to watch Split, and I was baffled with the hype around it. There's nothing new or brilliant about it, it has been done before and even better. Hollywood is now filled with remakes and constant rip-off of older movies. Go see this movie "IDENTITY" 2003 and thank me later
Thank you. Someone felt the same way about the movie. I kept waiting for the part where I would see the best of the movie till the last scene.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by zlatan(m): 8:19am On Mar 30, 2017
kunle Afolayan's movie the CEO was aired on african magic showcase this morning around 12:00am.
76 will be on tomorrow morning around 12:01am on showcase
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SAMBHOSS(m): 9:04am On Mar 30, 2017
maasoap:

I think you got it all twisted up. They are basically referring to the brain capacity. What it can really do if we stretch it. Imagine if you see some people who memorise whole of Quran or Bible, wouldn't you be surprised? But the truth is that anyone can achieve such feats if we are ready push our brain to the limit. Whereas on the surface, it looks impossible.

Thank u jare....u see say a no even respond....cause dey got lost in translation......

Cerebral capacity.... Brain capacity.......

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by caporia: 9:12am On Mar 30, 2017
London has fallen
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by KealDrogo: 2:58pm On Mar 30, 2017
maasoap:

Thank you. Someone felt the same way about the movie. I kept waiting for the part where I would see the best of the movie till the last scene.
I had to register on imdb with my Facebook account to vote the movie down, I can't fold my arms seeing these mediocre movies getting away with undeserving ratings, it is absurd! Did you see last part of the film? so lame! It seems the director finally runs out of ideas and decided to throw in the pure blood cliché. Was expecting a thrilling encounter between the beast and the female lead character but the unthinkable thing happened all in the name of 'pure blood'
Split deserves 2/10 at best.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by maasoap(m): 3:07pm On Mar 30, 2017
KealDrogo:

I had to register on imdb with my Facebook account to vote the movie down, I can't fold my arms seeing these mediocre movies getting away with undeserving ratings, it is absurd! Did you see last part of the film? so lame! It seems the director finally runs out of ideas and decided to throw in the pure blood cliché. Was expecting a thrilling encounter between the beast and the female lead character but the unthinkable thing happened all in the name of 'pure blood'
Split deserves 2/10 at best.
Let me quickly do justice to the movie.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by isaias754g0a: 3:29pm On Mar 30, 2017
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by bobo65(m): 3:58pm On Mar 30, 2017
maasoap:
Split:

Based on the positive reviews here, I watched the movie this night. Let me put it this way: not my type of movie.

30 mins into split
Iyam not still understanding d ish
. Reminds me of "the enemy"

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SAMBHOSS(m): 4:50pm On Mar 30, 2017
Some movies ain't for everyone....

Split for me was fantastic.........

Just like arrival.... Almost everyone I know hated that movie....

I loved it.....it still had its rating.....

See Moonlight...... Outstanding rating.....

Buh I hate it.....also seen pple who like it....

Na choice....
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Samsimple(m): 5:13pm On Mar 30, 2017
Blue film
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Csami(m): 6:07pm On Mar 30, 2017
SAMBHOSS:
Some movies ain't for everyone...

Split for me was fantastic.........

Just like arrival.... Almost everyone I know hated that movie....

I loved it.....it still had its rating.....

See Moonlight...... Outstanding rating.....

Buh I hate it.....also seen pple who like it....

Na choice....

Exactly.

Me just fell in love with Star Wars. Me that is a core fan of Star Trek. So all those hype about star wars wasn't mere hype, Rogue one was a joy to watch.

The Bye Bye man - 1.2/10
Stup¡d movie

(1) (2) (3) ... (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) ... (3838) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: Adasun(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.