Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,030 members, 7,863,692 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:03 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (446) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3836557 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (443) (444) (445) (446) (447) (448) (449) ... (3864) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 11:25am On Jun 13, 2017
Unacknowledged has said it, Hollywood should stop this trash about labeling space creatures as hostile, whereas we should try and communicate with them like ARRIVAL portrayed

Nonetheless, LIFE was one sick horror film, i had to be checking around me in case Calvin is lurking. Chai, God forbid Calvin o.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 11:59am On Jun 13, 2017
oyetpel:
Unacknowledged has said it, Hollywood should stop this trash about labeling space creatures as hostile, whereas we should try and communicate with them like ARRIVAL portrayed

Nonetheless, LIFE was one sick horror film, i had to be checking around me in case Calvin is lurking. Chai, God forbid Calvin o.
Hahaha...ARRIVAL sucked and still sucks..I hate that movie, boring as hell.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 12:13pm On Jun 13, 2017
armadeo:

links please.

fz has only webDl.
Shortly
https://www.dropbox.com/s/id6amkmgb0voadb/LIFE%20%282017%29%20720p%20HD.mp4?dl=0
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 12:26pm On Jun 13, 2017
obixcel:
Hahaha...ARRIVAL sucked and still sucks..I hate that movie, boring as hell.

Hated it too and even said it here, but later i realise the concept was cool and that it was different from all these alien invasion and killings, because i hate violence.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 12:33pm On Jun 13, 2017
oyetpel:

Hated it too and even said it here, but later i realise the concept was cool and that it was different from all these alien invasion and killings, because i hate violence.
Maybe we should all contribute to send you to Mars alongside with Calvin a.k.a the Octopus, and see how effective u could communicate with it, especially with a space suit with Calvin strapped to your back grin grin grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Naimolawale: 12:34pm On Jun 13, 2017

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 12:34pm On Jun 13, 2017
obixcel:
Maybe we should all contribute to send you to Mars alongside with Calvin a.k.a the Octopus, and see how effective u could communicate with it grin grin grin

Lol, Hollywood made it hostile, no such creature up there.

It was even man-made.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 12:37pm On Jun 13, 2017
oyetpel:

Lol, Hollywood made it hostile, no such creature up there.

It was even man-made.
We'll adorn you with your new bogus space suite with Calvin the octopus strapped to your back like a leech grin grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 12:46pm On Jun 13, 2017
Checking out d following for possible download:
Power Rangers (don't know how interesting it might be; perhaps I could try)
Wizard Of Lies (Trailer is cool)
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Bourne007(m): 12:58pm On Jun 13, 2017
It's worth watching ... all those wayo runs wey you dey do go make you stop grin

obixcel:
Checking out d following for possible download:

Wizard Of Lies (Trailer is cool)
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 1:21pm On Jun 13, 2017
Bourne007:
It's worth watching ... all those wayo runs wey you dey do go make you stop grin

Lol which one be ''wayo''? xplain
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Bryan12(m): 1:25pm On Jun 13, 2017
obixcel:
Shortly
https://www.dropbox.com/s/id6amkmgb0voadb/LIFE%20%282017%29%20720p%20HD.mp4?dl=0
please errm what's the size?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SAMBHOSS(m): 1:39pm On Jun 13, 2017
Chips Got me laughing uncontrollably.......

damn......I laughed then cried.....

Esp at the end....."I'm so proud of this guy"...that ass tho!...

Nice movie....8/10....

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SAMBHOSS(m): 1:41pm On Jun 13, 2017
oyetpel:

lol....you think say na only u...lol

see d way me heart was pounding bcus of Calvin...

such a sweet name for the deadliest "whatever" alive.....

esp when it came to earth...and those yeye pple opened the pod...
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 2:25pm On Jun 13, 2017
Bourne007:

If this guy drops links. Just go and download. Hrs not after clicks. One of the founding members of this thread.

Hrs not all those guys advertising God knows what.

@obixcel. Thanks would hit that tonight.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 2:43pm On Jun 13, 2017
armadeo:

If this guy drops links. Just go and download. Hrs not after clicks. One of the founding members of this thread.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 2:43pm On Jun 13, 2017
armadeo:

You are welcome, bro. Watch and get ready to be sickened. grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 2:44pm On Jun 13, 2017
Bryan12:
please errm what's the size?
824mb HD
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 3:32pm On Jun 13, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

lol....you think say na only u...lol

see d way me heart was pounding bcus of Calvin...

such a sweet name for the deadliest "whatever" alive.....

esp when it came to earth...and those yeye pple opened the pod...
When they were about opening the hatch, and he started screaming, ''No! No!.....don't open it!'' The way the camera zoomed up above the hatch and then d movie faded to an end....that sent chills down my spine, Who can imagine what must been the fate of those ignorant humans? In fact let me stop here, talking about it gives me nightmares. grin embarassed
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 4:40pm On Jun 13, 2017
obixcel:
When they were about opening the hatch, and he started screaming, ''No! No!.....don't open it!'' The way the camera zoomed up above the hatch and then d movie faded to an end....that sent chills down my spine, Who can imagine what must been the fate of those ignorant humans? In fact let me stop here, talking about it gives me nightmares. grin embarassed

How was David conscious when the pod landed on earth?

Don't you think 'Calvin' should have sucked him out? Because we see how the creature sucked life out of other crew members in a minute.

Just curious.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by AvsGot007(m): 7:50pm On Jun 13, 2017
oyetpel:

How was David conscious when the pod landed on earth?

Don't you think 'Calvin' should have sucked him out? Because we see how the creature sucked life out of other crew members in a minute.

Just curious.
Calvin is way too smart to suck David that quick.... it knows people goan safe David by opening the pod first...then he'll get out.... smart Calvin!
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 8:09pm On Jun 13, 2017
AvsGot007:
Calvin is way too smart to suck David that quick.... it knows people goan safe David by opening the pod first...then he'll get out.... smart Calvin!

You think so?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 8:30pm On Jun 13, 2017
obixcel:

dude daily limit traffic on drop box. i guess thats till tomorrow then

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 9:46pm On Jun 13, 2017
armadeo:

dude daily limit traffic on drop box. i guess thats till tomorrow then
ok
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 9:48pm On Jun 13, 2017
AvsGot007:
I,too, was wondering how he was still alive after receiving enough service from Calvin, lol, I think u have a point though.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by grish125: 5:43am On Jun 14, 2017
such as Facebook and Twitter add a blue tick to confirmed customer accounts Musical.ly Login you could participate in contests and difficulties or just display to your friends.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by davidif: 5:57am On Jun 14, 2017
oyetpel:

Forgive me for what I am about to say but I might be a barbarian when it comes to m9vies but can someone please tell me what the saw in that movie, The Arrival? The movie was even nominated for an academy award.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by davidif: 6:00am On Jun 14, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

I tell you mahn.....this film has earned second scariest for me after The conjuring 1&2

I love the way it ended in tragedy....not everytime we gas win

What of Insidious? The Grudge? Rec?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by davidif: 6:02am On Jun 14, 2017
Please guys, dont watch The Mummy. Very disappointing.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by davidif: 6:07am On Jun 14, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

those two movies you mentioned are awesome...

dassol...

So did you end up seeing Wonder Woman?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 7:13am On Jun 14, 2017
davidif:

Forgive me for what I am about to say but I might be a barbarian when it comes to m9vies but can someone please tell me what the saw in that movie, The Arrival? The movie was even nominated for an academy award.

Its because we have been brainwashed with violence from alien and space movie, so we find a subtle cordial relationship with outer space creatures movies as trash.

So you are a movie barbarian.

(1) (2) (3) ... (443) (444) (445) (446) (447) (448) (449) ... (3864) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.