Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,284 members, 7,957,728 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:30 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (545) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (4003758 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (542) (543) (544) (545) (546) (547) (548) ... (3916) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Seunpaul01(m): 8:27pm On Nov 12, 2017
Wolf Warrior II.
It's a 9/10 for me. I almost shed tears.
It's now obvious Chinese are trying to take over from US. The movie showed it clearly. When they talked about US Marines and Chinese marrying blacks. The Chinese guy giving complement about how good spirit blacks are and how hot their ladies look.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by toluxe0075: 8:30pm On Nov 12, 2017
Seunpaul01:
Wolf Warrior II.
It's a 9/10 for me. I almost shed tears.
It's now obvious Chinese are trying to take over from US. The movie showed it clearly. When they talked about US Marines and Chinese marrying blacks. The Chinese guy giving complement about how good spirit blacks are and how hot their ladies look.
Please can I get a download link?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Prinxxdave: 9:11pm On Nov 12, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

yeah yeah...grin....

Check out The babysitter....Samara Weaver's there... it's horror too...funny horrorgrin

opera mini or uc mini which one do u use for movie web site
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 11:08pm On Nov 12, 2017
THOR RAGANOK #Cinema
8/10 So epic! is all I can say wink Love the action, humour, cinematography etc.
This has erased my disappointment in Boring Blade Runner 2049
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Lalas247(f): 11:14pm On Nov 12, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

ahh.....just call me oh....I b "self" certified exorcist....

shebi na holy water...bible and cross...e no hardgringringrin

lol....wait...the latest episode got released today@ur side??

it came out here yday ohh....abi na time zone kinni

Timezonze just an hour difference....

Just watched it today ni ... it was out yesterday but just didn’t have time to watch it
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by justi4jesu(f): 5:42am On Nov 13, 2017
Need the HD of Thor Raganok...I can wait more,

Just finished watching "The Hitman's Bodyguard" 8/10 cheesy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SAMBHOSS(m): 5:53am On Nov 13, 2017
Prinxxdave:

opera mini or uc mini which one do u use for movie web site

UC mini...
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SAMBHOSS(m): 5:54am On Nov 13, 2017
justi4jesu:

wait till February my sistergrin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SAMBHOSS(m): 5:55am On Nov 13, 2017
androsurf:

I've watched babysitter too... The girl is something else with her bit.chy character

lol...yh
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by justi4jesu(f): 6:00am On Nov 13, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

wait till February my sistergrin

cry cry cry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 9:31am On Nov 13, 2017
justi4jesu:

Till January/Feb. grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by justi4jesu(f): 9:34am On Nov 13, 2017
obixcel:
Till January/Feb. grin

cry cry cry cry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 9:38am On Nov 13, 2017
justi4jesu:

cry cry cry cry
Unfortunately that's the case. And remember we are dealing with a MARVEL movie, not NETFLIX. They will never release that movie until they mop up every cent they spent in producing it

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 11:00am On Nov 13, 2017
Jungle
Mayhem
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Floyd45(m): 3:14pm On Nov 13, 2017
Who wants to come to an advanced screening of "Justice League" tomorrow in Lagos. Fine Babe ofkez lipsrsealed
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Nov 13, 2017
Baby Driver

Had some really funny scenes, Jaime Foxx always delivers and he has this vibe that is just rugged.

Anyways, there were some unreal part even Keyser Soze will turn his eyes around. I mean that part at the dinner, that dude should have shot the girl right there and then not till it dragged to the parking lot. At the last robbery too where baby refused to drive, I mean come on!, just shoot the guy push him out and drive off not wait till he rams you into the damn metal.

I will just put it that they made him seem indispensable for his expertise. But I know Keyser Soze wouldn't give a damn.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Nov 13, 2017
Any body watched The Foreigner here? The ratings seem poor but the trailer looked promising.

Anybody with a review?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by paradigmshift(m): 6:38pm On Nov 13, 2017
wolf warrior 2
100/100 .
power packed, from the beginning to the ending. the best movie of the year hands down. if you haven't watched it, u never watch anything this year. Thump's up to China....

I score this movie again 150/100.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by paradigmshift(m): 6:39pm On Nov 13, 2017
Blackfyre:
Any body watched The Foreigner here? The ratings seem poor but the trailer looked promising.

Anybody with a review?

no hd yet.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 7:44pm On Nov 13, 2017
Paddington 2.
After that, Bad Moms Christmas.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 9:01pm On Nov 13, 2017
paradigmshift:
wolf warrior 2
100/100 .
power packed, from the beginning to the ending. the best movie of the year hands down. if you haven't watched it, u never watch anything this year. Thump's up to China....

I score this movie again 150/100.

Download link please. The one formerly dropped here, I couldn't find the film in it.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by paradigmshift(m): 9:55pm On Nov 13, 2017
Beorn:

Download link please. The one formerly dropped here, I couldn't find the film in it.

http://dl.filmha.co/2017/film/khareji/Wolf%20Warrior%202%202017/Wo.lf.War.rior.2.2017.480p.wb-dl.filmha.co.mkv

thank me later.
already subtitled.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by sayoberry(f): 10:46pm On Nov 13, 2017
justi4jesu:

*Just finished watching "The Hitman's Bodyguard"* 8/10 cheesy
Download link pls
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by LeoFish92(m): 12:00am On Nov 14, 2017
justi4jesu:

Easily the best action movie I've seen this year, Samuel L Jackson is a freaking good actor
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by justi4jesu(f): 5:53am On Nov 14, 2017
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by justi4jesu(f): 5:57am On Nov 14, 2017
LeoFish92:

Easily the best action movie I've seen this year, Samuel L Jackson is a freaking good actor

It was really a good watch. cheesy

Watching Wonder Woman now. wink
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by AnthonyKongPham: 6:12am On Nov 14, 2017
I'm watching Black Clover that not movies but it's the best anime of this autumn. I love it i'm watching it at "moviesonline(.)fm " that web allways update hot movies and anime of year. You can try to watch movies at that web.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 7:12am On Nov 14, 2017
Blackfyre:
Baby Driver

Had some really funny scenes, Jaime Foxx always delivers and he has this vibe that is just rugged.

Anyways, there were some unreal part even Keyser Soze will turn his eyes around. I mean that part at the dinner, that dude should have shot the girl right there and then not till it dragged to the parking lot. At the last robbery too where baby refused to drive, I mean come on!, just shoot the guy push him out and drive off not wait till he rams you into the damn metal.

I will just put it that they made him seem indispensable for his expertise. But I know Keyser Soze wouldn't give a damn.
That part/scene was quite annoying, I was shouting, Drive!! Drive!!, and eventually it seemed like out of annoyance he just rammed the car into that metal. Poor Jamie Foxx.

(1) (2) (3) ... (542) (543) (544) (545) (546) (547) (548) ... (3916) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: HeatSeeker(m), Greatdesi(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.