Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (563) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3752185 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (560) (561) (562) (563) (564) (565) (566) ... (3835) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by RaeMystix: 10:24pm On Dec 10, 2017
Ebubemg:
my sister works in rig offshore, after watching it better fear hold me

Please continue to keep your sister in your prayers
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by nobsalis: 10:46pm On Dec 10, 2017
Beorn:
I'm not one to give out big ratings easily, but The Glass Castle deserves a 9/10 rating from me. Definitely one of my best movies of 2017.

Where and how can I download it pls
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Seunpaul01(m): 11:19pm On Dec 10, 2017
Kickboxer : Retaliation.
It's the battle of the smartest, relentless and strongest. The mountain is a damn beast, he is even the current strongest man in Europe.
7/10 for me.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Csami(m): 11:44pm On Dec 10, 2017
Damfostopper:
Armed Assassin.... 6.5/10.....

.dunno y some people wey condemning it...

but it's like Yu guys are .....like why did the used that guy that act the MAZE RUNNER for the leading role... yu guys wey expecting someone tight to be a leading role in Armed assassin right? .....well Dylan O'Brien tried.... he is a human too......

still wondering y that fine girl kill herself after the kind tortured brien put her true.....

upnext..... GEOSTORM

Armed assassin!? Bro, have you heard, seen or read about an unarmed assassin before?

Dunkirk
WTF was it about? Survival or patriotism or both? Movie weak me sha
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by introvertme: 12:24am On Dec 11, 2017
Just watched life

Best Space related movies I saw this year(descending order)

Interstellar
Life
Arrival
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by olu4life(m): 3:31am On Dec 11, 2017
IT - 9/10 My favorite horror for this year. Nailed biko. Pardon my high rating but was worth every second grin Now i understand the hype behind it. Cant wait for Part 2.
American Assasins - 8/10 Loved the plots. Been a while i saw a good action movie cheesy
Kingsman 2 - 7/10 Just average to me

NEXT!!!
Jeepers Creepers 3

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Damfostopper(m): 7:50am On Dec 11, 2017
Csami:

Armed assassin!? Bro, have you heard, seen or read about an unarmed assassin before?

Dunkirk
WTF was it about? Survival or patriotism or both? Movie weak me sha
wanted to typed American Assassin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Emekus92(m): 7:53am On Dec 11, 2017
Damfostopper:
wanted to typed American Assassin
American assassin na rubbish. Very clueless,
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Damfostopper(m): 7:54am On Dec 11, 2017
nobsalis:

Thanks so much ...but Wen u say MKV format what does it means? and what's d different from normal mp4 or HD format? Sorry for d Questions just wannet to be enlightened and I guess that's not an offense
it's just an extension... just like 3gp... mp4....avi... mkv....wmv.... mov........

and not HD.... any extension can be HD apart from 3gp

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Damfostopper(m): 7:55am On Dec 11, 2017
Emekus92:

American assassin na rubbish. Very clueless,
lol.... To me... it's nice
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Emekus92(m): 9:01am On Dec 11, 2017
Damfostopper:
lol.... To me... it's nice
At what point
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 9:03am On Dec 11, 2017
nobsalis:

Thanks so much ...but Wen u say MKV format what does it means? and what's d different from normal mp4 or HD format? Sorry for d Questions just wannet to be enlightened and I guess that's not an offense

It's not an offense at all.

MKV is just an extension like other video extensions. Mp4 is also another kind of video extension/type. We've video extensions like 3GP, FLV, MP4, AVI, etc.

I notified you that it's MKV because not all video players can play that extension.

Some DVD players only play AVI formats because it's the format our DVDs come in, so if your flash has videos in MP4 and FLV and MKV formats, that DVD won't even recognise the videos. But recent modern DVD players can play such extensions.

Also, in laptops (Windows 7 for example), the default Windows media player can't play MKV, FLV formats, but with video players like VLC, you can watch movies in such formats.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 9:06am On Dec 11, 2017
From the ratings of American Assassin I've read, it's very obvious to me that I won't be wasting one kilobyte on it. I'll rather pass.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Damfostopper(m): 10:49am On Dec 11, 2017
Emekus92:

At what point
it's non of your bizzness.....
since it is below ur expectation

just finished watching Geostorm 2017....good storyline....7/10.. dunno y people condemn it.....most people condemning it are lovers of wack movies like Wonder Woman, Batman vs Superman..... Deadpool....

Up next.... Jurassic World 2015

done with Jurassic World 7/10......
up next..... The Last stand 2013
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Emekus92(m): 3:24pm On Dec 11, 2017
If you liked watching Begin Again or once, watch La La Land. If you want a big bucket of tears, watch Lion. If you love Dark-Knight type of superhero action, Logan will serve well. If you loved Saving Private Ryan, Hacksaw Ridge will do a good job.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Dec 11, 2017
Hangman 5/10
Security 6/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by nobsalis: 5:14pm On Dec 11, 2017
Beorn:

It's not an offense at all.

MKV is just an extension like other video extensions. Mp4 is also another kind of video extension/type. We've video extensions like 3GP, FLV, MP4, AVI, etc.

I notified you that it's MKV because not all video players can play that extension.

Some DVD players only play AVI formats because it's the format our DVDs come in, so if your flash has videos in MP4 and FLV and MKV formats, that DVD won't even recognise the videos. But recent modern DVD players can play such extensions.

Also, in laptops (Windows 7 for example), the default Windows media player can't play MKV, FLV formats, but with video players like VLC, you can watch movies in such formats.

Thanks u thought me something today
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Aspiregreat: 9:02pm On Dec 11, 2017
Glass castle 7/10
nice movie, thumbs up to mountain goat .
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by BigBudi(m): 9:22pm On Dec 11, 2017
Anyone seen Bullet Head and Pirate of Somalia Reviews?

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Emekus92(m): 10:45pm On Dec 11, 2017
BigBudi:
Anyone seen Bullet Head and Pirate of Somalia Reviews?
Somalia
https://fzmovies.net/download.php?fileID=14072&section=3
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by BigBudi(m): 10:58pm On Dec 11, 2017
Emekus92:

Somalia
https://fzmovies.net/download.php?fileID=14072&section=3
thanks I've downloaded it up to a point, wanted to knw if it's a good movie
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Seunpaul01(m): 10:58pm On Dec 11, 2017
Mudbound
Good story line. Blacks have really suffered. Just couldn't cry.
7/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ionsman: 12:30am On Dec 12, 2017
Seunpaul01:
Kickboxer : Retaliation.
It's the battle of the smartest, relentless and strongest. The mountain is a damn beast, he is even the current strongest man in Europe.
7/10 for me.

Thought the movie will be released in January 2018?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DaveMillz(m): 9:45am On Dec 12, 2017
kingsman 8/10
Death race 2/10 the movie weak me
Geostorm 8/10
IT 9/10 was worth every scene
valerian and the city of a thousand planets 8/10 (Rihanna really didn't have to die)
Anabelle creation 5/10 like i knew the end from the beginning

Up next Justice League with the way it's been hyped i really don't expect much.. well that's what you get when you check reviews before watching the movie
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Damfostopper(m): 11:44am On Dec 12, 2017
Jurassic world 7/10.......up next.....
The last stand 2013
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DaveMillz(m): 11:51am On Dec 12, 2017
Damfostopper:
Jurassic world 7/10.......up next.....

The last stand 2013
are you doing a flashback or you just missed them
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Damfostopper(m): 11:56am On Dec 12, 2017
DaveMillz:

are you doing a flashback or you just missed them
I Neva watch o.... I see the trailer for MBC action
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DaveMillz(m): 12:01pm On Dec 12, 2017
Damfostopper:
I Neva watch o.... I see the trailer for MBC action
ooh well 2013 movies are kinda below the top if you know what i mean beside flashing back is cool when you do it alongside the sequel like The Mummy

(1) (2) (3) ... (560) (561) (562) (563) (564) (565) (566) ... (3835) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: GloriousGbola and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.