Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (575) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3744508 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (572) (573) (574) (575) (576) (577) (578) ... (3833) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by dahaz(m): 8:51pm On Dec 28, 2017
Beorn:
Still can't wrap my head around the reason why Blade Runner 2049 was considered poor on this thread. I just finished watching the movie and I enjoyed it. The only irking thing about the movie was that it was unnecessarily long which I think will put off many film lovers who are into actions than to sit tight watching a very long movie.

The movie could've been wrapped up in an hour and 40 mins instead of the long talks. But the storyline was good which was the reason why I decided to complete the movie instead of abandoning it. I'm definitely going to watch any sequel of it.

In all, it's a tight movie. 7/10 for me. No regrets for downloading it, plus it's just 349mb which is very moderate and yet clear.
If you follow some of the ratings on movies here you will miss alot of good quality movies.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by AvsGot007(m): 8:51pm On Dec 28, 2017
Bright 9/10
12 angry men (1957) 8/10 ....not for action movies lovers oh
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Dec 28, 2017
AfricanMoviestv:
Its finally here, the part 2 of 10DAYS IN SUNCITY!! Exclusive to AfricanMoviesTv. Watch Now. [

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFiNXN2R5oE&t=25s
where the part 1 biko
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Dec 28, 2017
rildwanullahi:
half girlfriend,gone girl,undercover grandpa
bros abeg where did you download half girlfriend with subtitle??
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by introvertme: 7:28am On Dec 29, 2017
Mother

Na wa 4 d film
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SAMBHOSS(m): 7:54am On Dec 29, 2017
sod09:
I heard of one Mtn game stuff with VPN, me sef they break from office no free WiFi for now

hahaha....survival...grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SAMBHOSS(m): 7:56am On Dec 29, 2017
introvertme:
Mother

Na wa 4 d film

gringrin....I was like tf did I just download??

and na 750mb+.........e pain me oh...buh I like d film shagrin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by emmaikos(m): 8:10am On Dec 29, 2017
Am currently watching:

1. Justice League
http://activeation.com/7MR0

2. Geostorm
http://activeation.com/7mLz

3. Now you see me part 2
http://activeation.com/7me1
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by adetunjioludami(m): 8:11am On Dec 29, 2017
Seunpaul01:
Justice League 6/10

The film just show us the superhero level. As plenty as the aliens were, it was just only one family they came to disturbed. Why got the three box complete then just stay in a place fantasizing about the power like a coward.

1. Superman first
2. Batman
3. Wonder woman
4. Acumen (pitch fork man)
5. Flash
6. Victor ( machine body )
wonder woman bfr batman Jere...abt d one family tin.. I'm just realizing dat part nw oo..I guess dey didn't wana v many cast.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 8:23am On Dec 29, 2017
Beorn:
Still can't wrap my head around the reason why Blade Runner 2049 was considered poor on this thread. I just finished watching the movie and I enjoyed it. The only irking thing about the movie was that it was unnecessarily long which I think will put off many film lovers who are into actions than to sit tight watching a very long movie.

The movie could've been wrapped up in an hour and 40 mins instead of the long talks. But the storyline was good which was the reason why I decided to complete the movie instead of abandoning it. I'm definitely going to watch any sequel of it.

In all, it's a tight movie. 7/10 for me. No regrets for downloading it, plus it's just 349mb which is very moderate and yet clear.
Still a crappy movie. If the total movie time was reduced to an hour and 40mins I would have managed it; but nearly 3 hours? with the characters moving at the slow pace of a snail, too many scenes dragged on unnecessarily? No sir. 3/10. I'm still glad I didn't sit through it. If I'm to download it again to watch it will be via free WiFi - not my mb
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by introvertme: 9:12am On Dec 29, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

Ehn e dey OK
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SAMBHOSS(m): 9:15am On Dec 29, 2017
introvertme:

Ehn e dey OK

ehn...u understand am...if yes...explain
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by introvertme: 9:26am On Dec 29, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

ehn...u understand am...if yes...explain
grin grin you don catch me
I watch half baba,sleep hoe me tight cheesy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SAMBHOSS(m): 9:33am On Dec 29, 2017
introvertme:

grin grin you don catch me

I watch half baba,sleep hoe me tight cheesy

no na...I think say u understand am nagringrin
the sleep part no b joke...grin

now go and check rating.... its like IMDb is sick....
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by introvertme: 9:37am On Dec 29, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

no na...I think say u understand am nagringrin the sleep part no b joke...grin
now go and check rating.... its like IMDb is sick....
I c am ooo,b like say dem nor like Jennifer at all grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SAMBHOSS(m): 9:42am On Dec 29, 2017
introvertme:

I c am ooo,b like say dem nor like Jennifer at all grin

hahahahahagrin.....

u seen blade runner 2049 or bright or flatliners?

the 3 above get bad rating....nd iono which to download
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by introvertme: 9:52am On Dec 29, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

hahahahahagrin.....
u seen blade runner 2049 or bright or flatliners?
the 3 above get bad rating....nd iono which to download
I never c any of them,I'm trying to finish boardwalk empire TV show
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SAMBHOSS(m): 9:58am On Dec 29, 2017
introvertme:

I never c any of them,I'm trying to finish boardwalk empire TV show

ohhh....okay
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ola12(m): 9:59am On Dec 29, 2017
Gifted..really well acted. This movie'll defnitly make u happy

Def a 8/10

Still dn knw wat octavia spencer was doing in dat film sha
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by sod09(m): 10:06am On Dec 29, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

ohhh....okay
if marvel go bankrupt na them cos am ooo
You see that runaways that series get good beginning but they than lost me fah
E no con get head or tail again
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Blazing8(m): 10:47am On Dec 29, 2017
What happened to Monday (2017).....
the I'm very stingy with rating bug this film is 9.5/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by tahir84: 10:56am On Dec 29, 2017
I always watch love story movies Like Some action, Some Romance, and best love story is more make good movie. I watch Mohabbatein (2000) Movie Indian Shahrukh khan movie. This is the best and the best love story film and i download on filmsface.com the best movies website.
https://filmsface.com/mohabbatein-movie-free-download/

Thanks Dude.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 10:57am On Dec 29, 2017
obixcel:
Still a crappy movie. If the total movie time was reduced to an hour and 40mins I would have managed it; but nearly 3 hours? with the characters moving at the slow pace of a snail, too many scenes dragged on unnecessarily? No sir. 3/10. I'm still glad I didn't sit through it. If I'm to download it again to watch it will be via free WiFi - not my mb

I totally understand if you find the movie crappy, humans have different tastes. A lot of us here love Justice League but it has average ratings and was considered a box office flop. What you may like, I might not like it. The movie is interesting for me, the only stuff I can fault it for is the excessive long hours which majority of the viewers complained about. I also expected more action/fight scenes which I didn't get. If those unnecessary long scenes were replaced with intense fight scenes, it'd have won over a lot of folks. But it's worth my MB, the storyline was good which is what I look out for the most in movies.

I even had to check Rotten Tomatoes and it had a whooping 88% rating. If I had seen that rating before I downloaded, I wouldn't even be skeptical about the movie.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 10:59am On Dec 29, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

750mb? You try. grin grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 12:06pm On Dec 29, 2017
Beorn:

I totally understand if you find the movie crappy, humans have different tastes. A lot of us here love Justice League but it has average ratings and was considered a box office flop. What you may like, I might not like it. The movie is interesting for me, the only stuff I can fault it for is the excessive long hours which majority of the viewers complained about. I also expected more action/fight scenes which I didn't get. If those unnecessary long scenes were replaced with intense fight scenes, it'd have won over a lot of folks. But it's worth my MB, the storyline was good which is what I look out for the most in movies.

I even had to check Rotten Tomatoes and it had a whooping 88% rating. If I had seen that rating before I downloaded, I wouldn't even be skeptical about the movie.
Try and watch "Jumanji" if you haven't - Now that's more exciting and a more lively comedy adventure, and permit me to say It helped regrow all of the brain cells that BR2049 killed.
grin grin grin grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Essienblaze(m): 12:49pm On Dec 29, 2017
sod09:
if marvel go bankrupt na them cos am ooo You see that runaways that series get good beginning but they than lost me fah E no con get head or tail again
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Essienblaze(m): 12:51pm On Dec 29, 2017
sod09:
if marvel go bankrupt na them cos am ooo You see that runaways that series get good beginning but they than lost me fah E no con get head or tail again
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by IKON360(m): 1:21pm On Dec 29, 2017
Justice League was quite nice, 7.5, up next Son of Big Foot
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 1:37pm On Dec 29, 2017
obixcel:
Try and watch "Jumanji" if you haven't - Now that's more exciting and a more lively comedy adventure, and permit me to say It helped regrow all of the brain cells that BR2049 killed.
grin grin grin grin

LOL. I've no doubt about Jumanji, even if it's 10% in rating, I must download it in 780p. We're talking about two of my main men, Rock and Kevin Hart. I love these two guys, and follow them on multiple social medias.

I think 2017 had the worst set of movies. So many movies were bang average. I pray 2018 is better. This year no try at all for movies.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by eazyhifii(m): 6:00pm On Dec 29, 2017
Justice league 7.5/10

At least better than the previous BvS movie
DC una well-done sha the villain wasn't even strong enough to give supeman a hit grin
Cool movie tho

Bright 8.0/10 Don't know why some of you are giving bad rating, follow the storyline and uma enjoy the movie

And then to the Blade runner -1.5/10
Lyk wtf....1hr into the movie crappy shit angry
Boring slowmo talks angry angry

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SAMBHOSS(m): 6:05pm On Dec 29, 2017
sod09:
if marvel go bankrupt na them cos am ooo
You see that runaways that series get good beginning but they than lost me fah
E no con get head or tail again

hahahahahagringrin.....Runaways....I'm still ff it...grin

it's still interesting... I never lost like ugrin.....

bankruptcy can't happen....they're MARVELgringrin

(1) (2) (3) ... (572) (573) (574) (575) (576) (577) (578) ... (3833) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: Olajiiree(f), gideonjeta(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.