Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,395 members, 7,846,657 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (620) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3802351 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (617) (618) (619) (620) (621) (622) (623) ... (3854) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 6:56am On Mar 06, 2018
Truth is, they are supposed to be, at least nominated for Oscars. Prior to the just concluded Oscars, there was a documentary about how the Academy have been boycotting Chinese movies for inferior American flicks

blackjack21:

Lols, see as you dash them point
We should kukuma give them Oscar now.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by hakeemlyon: 7:00am On Mar 06, 2018
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 7:15am On Mar 06, 2018
midehi2:

what I do :-/
They said post movies you are currently watching not series.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by lordfalcao(m): 7:52am On Mar 06, 2018
How do I download with mkvcage ??
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by bolliejay(m): 9:14am On Mar 06, 2018
beatzone:
Wolf Warrior 2 = 8/10... An extreme action...too much distruction
Wolf Warrior 2. Action packed...start to finish..9/10

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by midehi2(f): 9:25am On Mar 06, 2018
Rextayne:
They said post movies you are currently watching not series.
dey there, currently watching them
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by BlackManta(m): 9:27am On Mar 06, 2018
koice:

As in. I don't know if they were expecting to see God self. Some people just tire me with their over expectations. Urghhh.

I don't blame the people that went to see Black Panther with high expectations. undecided
I blame the people that overhyped and are still over hyping the movie. angry angry

Black Panther 6/10

4 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 10:04am On Mar 06, 2018
BlackManta:

I don't blame the people that went to see Black Panther with high expectations. undecided
I blame the people that overhyped and are still over hyping the movie. angry angry

Black Panther 6/10

Number one rule of movie watching is "don't expect too much." When people watch a movie based on hype, most often than not, they end up getting disappointed. Lower your expectations and you might actually enjoy the movie.

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 10:45am On Mar 06, 2018
hakeemlyon:
thanks, but it says invalid link.. I'll appreciate the link for jumanji and den of thieves too.. thank u
Jumanji is Out...Check it out
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 11:06am On Mar 06, 2018
Still waiting for the HD of INSIDIOUS: The Last Key (2018)...haven't seen it yet.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Odundairo: 12:18pm On Mar 06, 2018
Industreet complete season one
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by OlaBa: 1:06pm On Mar 06, 2018
Odundairo:
Industreet complete season one
where can I get download it please?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Mar 06, 2018
midehi2:
dey there, currently watching them
Smh
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by midehi2(f): 1:47pm On Mar 06, 2018
Rextayne:
Smh
shake your dicck instead tongue
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by hakeemlyon: 3:27pm On Mar 06, 2018
obixcel:
Jumanji is Out...Check it out
got it.. thanks...
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 3:44pm On Mar 06, 2018
The Greatest Showman
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Damfostopper(m): 5:06pm On Mar 06, 2018
coco 8/10.....still waiting for clear version .......

jumanji welcome to the jungle .......

Maze runner death cure......

insidious last key......

den of thieves......

annihilation........
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 6:20pm On Mar 06, 2018
Damfostopper:
coco 8/10.....still waiting for clear version .......

jumanji welcome to the jungle .......

Maze runner death cure......

insidious last key......

den of thieves......

annihilation........
got HD link for Insidious last key?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by BlackManta(m): 6:22pm On Mar 06, 2018
Coco 8/10
Disney and Pixar can never disappoint.

Coco is a brilliant film.
The music was touching and beautiful.

"Remember me...though i have to say goodbye..."

That song nearly brought a tear to my eyes cry

The storyline was so unpredictable.
I was not expecting that twist.

That film touched my heart.
I nearly dropped a tear the first time i watched it.

Hector is my best character.
That man passed through a lot.
From getting rejected by his own family to realising that his best friend....bla...bla...bla.. lipsrsealed (no spoilers)

Coco 8/10

Patiently waiting for the next Disney Pixar installment...Incredibles 2 cheesy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Meklex(m): 6:27pm On Mar 06, 2018
bjhaid:
blek panther
bro, help me with the link please
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by blackjack21(m): 6:32pm On Mar 06, 2018
beatzone:
Truth is, they are supposed to be, at least nominated for Oscars. Prior to the just concluded Oscars, there was a documentary about how the Academy have been boycotting Chinese movies for inferior American flicks

Oscar is for Hollywood movies.
The Chinese have theirs
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Damfostopper(m): 6:49pm On Mar 06, 2018
obixcel:
got HD link for Insidious last key?
lol na 480p I need o.... I no get mb
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 7:20pm On Mar 06, 2018
Damfostopper:
lol na 480p I need o.... I no get mb
I'm still in search of it... thought you had it
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 7:26pm On Mar 06, 2018
Despicable M3 10\10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by FBS: 10:56pm On Mar 06, 2018
Can't believe I wasted my time watching Shape of water? What was the whole noise about? undecided

3.9/10.

Anyways, abeg where person fit watch authentic Naija movie and not those outdated rubbish people post on YouTube. Most are just freaking annoying not with posts under different /false titles.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Mar 06, 2018
You are so wrong. There are categories in Oscars that accommodate all kinds of movies and roles.

blackjack21:

Oscar is for Hollywood movies.
The Chinese have theirs
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by blackjack21(m): 11:16pm On Mar 06, 2018
beatzone:
You are so wrong. There are categories in Oscars that accommodate all kinds of movies and roles.

Only one. Oscar is primarily for American movies.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by toluxe0075: 6:18am On Mar 07, 2018
blackjack21:

Only one. Oscar is primarily for American movies.
Foreign movies do get nomination for various categories, for instance crouching tiger hidden dragon by Ang lee is a Chinese movie with 10 Oscar nominations including the best picture, best director (main categories of Oscar award) and 4 wins from those nominations. There are rules, guidelines and campaigns guiding the Oscar's award, and these rules must be adhered to before a movie can get an Oscar consideration. One of them include that a movie must open in a commercial theater, for paid admission, in Los Angeles County between January 1 and midnight December 31, and run for seven consecutive days, at least three screenings daily (one of which needs to be between 6 PM and 10 PM) and the only exception from this are the movies in the best foreign movie category. Besides, Darkest hour is a British movie, yet it had various nomination. So, I don't think Oscar award is limited to American movies.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by FBS: 6:27am On Mar 07, 2018
toluxe0075:

Foreign movies do get nomination for various categories, for instance crouching tiger hidden dragon by Ang lee is a Chinese movie with 10 Oscar nominations including the best picture, best director (main categories of Oscar award) and 4 wins from those nominations. There are rules, guidelines and campaigns guiding the Oscar's award, and these rules must be adhered to before a movie can get an Oscar consideration. One of them include that a movie must open in a commercial theater, for paid admission, in Los Angeles County between January 1 and midnight December 31, and run for seven consecutive days, at least three screenings daily (one of which needs to be between 6 PM and 10 PM) and the only exception from this are the movies in the best foreign movie category. Besides, Darkest hour is a British movie, yet it had various nomination. So, I don't think Oscar award is limited to American movies.
Not limited but PRIMARILY about American movies. The rest na just oju-aye. Eye service. grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:48am On Mar 07, 2018
toluxe0075:

He's right. The Oscars has one category named "Best Foreign Language Movie" for unamerican foreign language movies.

Few exception to the rule are the Brits, Aussies, and Canadian movies, because, American involvement & English language.

(1) (2) (3) ... (617) (618) (619) (620) (621) (622) (623) ... (3854) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.