Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (640) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3758229 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (637) (638) (639) (640) (641) (642) (643) ... (3835) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by heskeyw(m): 12:49pm On Apr 09, 2018
Which VPN and cheat are you guys using to download all these movies?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 12:58pm On Apr 09, 2018
Kaycee7:
Oga boss, I defer to you. Like I said, it's not my genre. Hemsworth and Peña convinced me to check it out. I was entertained, educated and informed by the movie. But the movie tried in my opinion. 4.5 seems a bit low in my opinion. How about a 6?

My arguments is, their have been better war films made, 12 strong just makes a good viewing because its recent, and its based on a true event.

The soldiers lack banter, and so many things associated with how soldiers behave among themselves.

Check out the other movies i listed and see the difference.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 1:35pm On Apr 09, 2018
paymentvoucher:
it worth the time and my N2,500 grin
Ok, good for you. For me it was like a child's play....watching children play with gigantic robot toys grin By the way I loved the first one no doubt.
NEXT.....The Commuter....I expect this to be much better than the aforementioned, already downloaded (1080p)
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Neimar: 3:59pm On Apr 09, 2018
maze runner: death cure

8.5/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by IKON360(m): 5:24pm On Apr 09, 2018
I downloaded The Commuter and sent it to a guy in my room, the stupid boy said the movie was boring, because the guy(Liam Neeson) was too old. But I watched it and I was happy I did 294mb not wasted.
Up next Gone in sixty seconds.

Has anyone seen You were never really here? How is the movie, I want to download it this night
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 6:10pm On Apr 09, 2018
Ishilove:

I think I'll download this. People have been raving about this movie for years

Keep it for a relaxing weekend when nothing is rushing you. It's a movie to be savoured like vintage wine.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 6:13pm On Apr 09, 2018
Skipped alot of movies due to reviews in imdb.

Lol @ the guy who watched black water. Jcvd and dolph lungdren and you expected something cool. Lol.

Skipped 12 strong, commuter.

Patie.tly waiting for gringo.

Of course infinity war layer this month. I pray they pull early release for guys to enjoy.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Uchennazico: 7:47pm On Apr 09, 2018
oyetpel:

There have been better soldier movies made, 12 strong is just there because it a 2018 movie.

If you talk about banter and the rest i will pick, all hurt locker movies, 13 hours, lone survivor, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, Hacksaw Ridge.

To be candid 12 strong is a rubbish war movie, i won't rate it more than 4.5/10.

How come Spencer didn't die from such to close proximity to the suicide bomber? Non of the his members too died, but all the Afghan soldiers pretending to surrender all die, abegi.

Dude.. Before you condemn and write the movie off.

First I think you would have done little background checks on whether any of the horse soldiers actually died in reality.

The truth is this movie was based on true events and none of the horse soldiers died so why kill off anyone??

About the Spencer event, yes! I quite agree with you.. That scene was very extra. Apparently, from my research.. That never happened to the real Spencer.

All in all... 12 Strong was a masterpiece! Highly recommended. It's an 8/10 for me.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by omoowhe: 2:22am On Apr 10, 2018
Uchennazico:

Dude.. Before you condemn and write the movie off.

First I think you would have done little background checks on whether any of the horse soldiers actually died in reality.

The truth is this movie was based on true events and none of the horse soldiers died so why kill off anyone??

About the Spencer event, yes! I quite agree with you.. That scene was very extra. Apparently, from my research.. That never happened to the real Spencer.

All in all... 12 Strong was a masterpiece! Highly recommended. It's an 8/10 for me.
Oya abeg make una share link for HD naa make we still watch....
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by sod09(m): 11:34am On Apr 10, 2018
den of thieves web dl is out
downloaded already
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 12:02pm On Apr 10, 2018
Maze Runner: Death Cure. 8.5/10. The first and second installments of the movie are interesting as well.

The Commuter 6/10.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Csami(m): 12:40pm On Apr 10, 2018
I don't know about you guys but my best war movie still remains
Commando

I'll then add

Saving private Ryan
We were soldiers
Fury
Black hawk down
Hacksaw ridge

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Mark9854(m): 12:45pm On Apr 10, 2018
For the hardcore action lovers, go watch
The raid: redemption
The raid 2:berandal
And tank me later
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by olu98: 1:38pm On Apr 10, 2018
Yall critizing 12 strong realise d movie is a true story and none of d 12 soldiers died?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by olu98: 1:47pm On Apr 10, 2018
Titan- crap
mollys game-8/10
commuter-8

i av annihilation,black water,dear dictator on my lappy but av dis feeling dat they all crap
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 2:29pm On Apr 10, 2018
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by omoowhe: 2:36pm On Apr 10, 2018
sod09:
den of thieves web dl is out
downloaded already
bross abeg web dl day clear reach blue ray and hope no b like camrip make I for no waste my mb
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by newafricaken254: 3:11pm On Apr 10, 2018
downloading den of thieves
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Apr 10, 2018
newafricaken254:
downloading den of thieves
link baby cool cool
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by newafricaken254: 3:42pm On Apr 10, 2018
krattoss:
link baby cool cool
thepiratebay.org,but you can find it on every torrent site you can find,its just now being released
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Prinxxdave: 5:09pm On Apr 10, 2018
heskeyw:
Which VPN and cheat are you guys using to download all these movies?

either u use mtn (50naira for 500mb or airtel night sub 200naira for 1.5gb

4 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by sod09(m): 5:33pm On Apr 10, 2018
omoowhe:
bross abeg web dl day clear reach blue ray and hope no b like camrip make I for no waste my mb
just like Blu ray
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Fabulous0019(m): 6:33pm On Apr 10, 2018
Prinxxdave:

either u use mtn (50naira for 500mb or airtel night sub 200naira for 1.5gb

Mtn, 50naira 4 500mb... How??
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Prinxxdave: 8:17pm On Apr 10, 2018
Fabulous0019:

switch to Mtn pulse. and u will have access to it.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Emekus92(m): 8:42pm On Apr 10, 2018
Fabulous0019:

its midnight plan
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by omoowhe: 10:55pm On Apr 10, 2018
Emekus92:
its midnight plan
yes bro...its actually #25
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Chukwumahike: 11:59pm On Apr 10, 2018
Pls if I have subscription on my fone already n I do this MTN night plan using same sim, will D download be removed from my monthly MB or dey will remove it frm D night plan in as much as I download from d time duration of 12-4am
omoowhe:
yes bro...its actually #25
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 12:31am On Apr 11, 2018
Suicide Squad: Hell To Play.. 8/10

Honestly, I don't know why DC refused to infuse the good stuffs they have in their animated movies, comics and TV series to their movies.

They are really lagging behind in their movies, while their competition Marvel is doing an outstanding job. Black panther is already raking $1.2 billion + in revenue. And am also positive avengers infinity wars will do even better revenue wise in the box office.

Asides their latest Superman movie & Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, all other DC movies are just average.Their dark Knight trilogy is even worst, no offence DC fans, but they really need to up their game.

It was just so unpardonable how in the movie, they left out some key members of the justice league ( green lantern & Shawn: the shape shifter guy) only to introduce one pappi water like that (aqua man) & that cyborg guy.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Csami(m): 1:26am On Apr 11, 2018
mekaprime:
Suicide Squad: Hell To Play.. 8/10

Honestly, I don't know why DC refused to infuse the good stuffs they have in their animated movies, comics and TV series to their movies.

They are really lagging behind in their movies, while their competition Marvel is doing an outstanding job. Black panther is already raking $1.2 billion + in revenue. And am also positive avengers infinity wars will do even better revenue wise in the box office.

Asides their latest Superman movie & Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, all other DC movies are just average.Their dark Knight trilogy is even worst, no offence DC fans, but they really need to up their game.

It was just so unpardonable how in the movie, they left out some key members of the justice league ( green lantern & Shawn: the shape shifter guy) only to introduce one pappi water like that (aqua man) & that cyborg guy.

Excuse, did you just call The Dark Knight trilogy worst? Are you sure you've seen Dark Knight? The part Heath Ledger played The Joker or the one Liam Neeson played Ra's al Ghul? I'm not sure you've seen Batman trilogy.

The Commuter - 7/10
See what I don't clearly get is this, was it about an experiment on behavioural pattern....am I the only person that didn't get that part

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Emekus92(m): 5:10am On Apr 11, 2018
Chukwumahike:
Pls if I have subscription on my fone already n I do this MTN night plan using same sim, will D download be removed from my monthly MB or dey will remove it frm D night plan in as much as I download from d time duration of 12-4am

the midnight plan will be deducted not ur monthly plan
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by lordfalcao(m): 6:58am On Apr 11, 2018
Ishilove:

Hacksaw Ridge is THE war movie. The best I've ever watched.

Another one that comes close is Lone Survivor. This movie is so intense and tragic
what of 13hours and jarhead3: the siege
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Franklinezenwa: 10:52am On Apr 11, 2018
Guys how good is 'Den of thieves and Hurricane heist'? thinking of downloading both

(1) (2) (3) ... (637) (638) (639) (640) (641) (642) (643) ... (3835) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: chibzu and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.