Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,515 members, 7,836,968 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (645) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3786320 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (642) (643) (644) (645) (646) (647) (648) ... (3845) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by olu4life(m): 6:49am On Apr 18, 2018
Perfect Strangers - 8.5/10 (Italian Movie) Its a waawu. Love the drama cheesy kiss
Come Sunday - 8/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 8:21am On Apr 18, 2018
North by Northwest.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by saragillani11: 9:16am On Apr 18, 2018
I am Watching Peter Rabbit.....
watchonlinemovie.com.pk
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Darksider131: 10:14am On Apr 18, 2018
Hurricane heist: 4/10

Maze runner death cure: 8/10 (start from part 1) if you want to enjoy it

Suicide squad hell to pay: 10/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by hurricanekatrina(f): 1:39pm On Apr 18, 2018
anyone in owerri to give me movies yo watch

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Preciouzword: 2:27pm On Apr 18, 2018
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Apr 18, 2018
hurricanekatrina:
anyone in owerri to give me movies yo watch
am in futo..where are u?

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Csami(m): 3:18pm On Apr 18, 2018
Valerian and a city of a thousand world - 6.5/10

A kind of murder - 6/10

What happened to Monday - 6.4/10

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by hurricanekatrina(f): 3:26pm On Apr 18, 2018
krattoss:
am in futo..where are u?
uratta
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Apr 18, 2018
hurricanekatrina:
uratta
sent u a mail.. or u can whatsapp. .
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 4:28pm On Apr 18, 2018
Make dem release Black panther for boys naw...
Before the hype die.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Apr 18, 2018
oyetpel:
Make dem release Black panther for boys naw...

Before the hype die.
u ain't alone bro..
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by dahaz(m): 5:06pm On Apr 18, 2018
Csami:

A kind of murder - 6/10

shocked
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 7:34pm On Apr 18, 2018
Phantom Thread- 9/10. This movie had so many Oscar nominations that I was compelled to download it out of curiosity.

I didn't regret it.

The movie may be a bit slow for people who love fast paced action movies, but if you are a lover of art you will appreciate it like I do. It is so ....intense and weird and honest.

Brilliant and beautiful movie.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Apr 18, 2018
Csami:

A kind of murder - 6/10

Giving six to what happen to Monday is a taboo against humanity..

What happen to Monday is 10/10

5 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 11:21pm On Apr 18, 2018
Maze Runner: The Death cure is s silly silly movie.

Its like seeing a ghost looking across the street to cross a road, its silly. Watchable but excruciating, i finished it because i downloaded it with my mb.

Stupid ridiculous movie.

If i had watched it when i was still a kid, i would have rated it higher, haha.

4.4/10

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by olu4life(m): 12:31am On Apr 19, 2018
The Wildings - 5/10 A slow low budget movie
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 1:39am On Apr 19, 2018
Den of thieves..9.5/10...movie was awesome, entertaining & so on point.

Its quite obvious Donnie played Merrimen & his crew to get the cash for himself, he's just lucky none of them survived.

Merrimen and his crew just allowed themselves to be killed. why didnt they ditch their gear @ the scrap yard & why couldn't they kept still & let Nick & his team come & search them when they got to the traffic jam. worst case Scenario, they'll be charged for illegal possession of firearms, afterall nobody can actually prove they robbed the federal reserve. Typical Ex-military guys and their trigger happy attitude.
Sorry 4 the spoiler.

Get hard 7.5/10... If u love Kelvin Hart & Will Ferrell movies, then this one is for you.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by calliope(f): 2:04am On Apr 19, 2018
Becks - 8.5/10 .

Such a sad movie, that knows how to pull at the heart strings while maintaining a heightened level of realism although the movie fvcked me up so much.

I have said this countless of times, queer women need to stop falling prey to married bicurious women, it is emotionally unhealthy and draining. cry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Aspiregreat: 4:13am On Apr 19, 2018
12 strong 7/10.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 7:23am On Apr 19, 2018
calliope:
Becks - 8.5/10 .

Such a sad movie, that knows how to pull at the heart strings while maintaining a heightened level of realism although the movie fvcked me up so much.

I have said this countless of times, queer women need to stop falling prey to married bicurious women, it is emotionally unhealthy and draining. cry

Thought you should thank me for recommending this movie to you ....... smiles...... glad you enjoyed.

Someone also recommended it on this thread, that's how i got to know about it. The protagonist Beck was awesome in the movie, can you believe it was her first major lead role in a movie for someone that old?

The way she wooed Mitch's wife was like a guy wooing a lady to get into her pants.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by calliope(f): 8:08am On Apr 19, 2018
oyetpel:

Thought you should thank me for recommending this movie to you ....... smiles...... glad you enjoyed.
oh my bad, I forgot to. Tank you, really.

Someone also recommended it on this thread, that's how i got to know about it. The protagonist Beck was awesome in the movie, can you believe it was her first major lead role in a movie for someone that old?
Quite impressive, Lena hall is very talented, she truly smashed it for a first major leads, I read somewhere, she even won an award?

The way she wooed Mitch's wife was like a guy wooing a lady to get into her pants.
she wooed? Mitch's wife was all over her, I was suprised as to how blind she was about it, in first place while stalking her ex on social media. the movie had this sweetness, but the ending was just a "no no". Tank you for the suggestion again, do you have any other one I could look up?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Harjet(m): 9:52am On Apr 19, 2018
Have been watching how y'all rating Maze Runner.. Pls watch the previous two installations Maze Runner and Maze Runner: The Scorch Trials before u watch Maze Runner :The Death Cure
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by newafricaken254: 10:26am On Apr 19, 2018
i am watching pacific rim 2,i am a scifi fan and its excellent 9/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 10:49am On Apr 19, 2018
calliope:
oh my bad, I forgot to. Tank you, really.

Quite impressive, Lena hall is very talented, she truly smashed it for a first major leads, I read somewhere, she even won an award?

she wooed? Mitch's wife was all over her, I was suprised as to how blind she was about it, in first place while stalking her ex on social media. the movie had this sweetness, but the ending was just a "no no". Tank you for the suggestion again, do you have any other one I could look up?

Another gay movie, or romance movie?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Viccur(m): 11:09am On Apr 19, 2018
2013?
newafricaken254:
i am watching pacific rim 2,i am a scifi fan and its excellent 9/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 12:19pm On Apr 19, 2018
Viccur:
2013?
He said Part 2.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by calliope(f): 12:36pm On Apr 19, 2018
oyetpel:

Another gay movie, or romance movie?
Preferably gay romance smiley
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Apr 19, 2018
oyetpel:
Maze Runner: The Death cure is s silly silly movie.

Its like seeing a ghost looking across the street to cross a road, its silly. Watchable but excruciating, i finished it because i downloaded it with my mb.

Stupid ridiculous movie.

If i had watched it when i was still a kid, i would have rated it higher, haha.

4.4/10

I just watched last night.. Madt.. 8/10

(1) (2) (3) ... (642) (643) (644) (645) (646) (647) (648) ... (3845) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: Kaycee7(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.