Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,015 members, 7,956,763 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:19 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (717) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (4002074 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (714) (715) (716) (717) (718) (719) (720) ... (3916) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 1:08pm On Jun 17, 2018
Ishilove:

Which accurate predictions has he made so far?

None that I can remember, and that's the animal Nigerians hinged their hopes on. SMH. grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by stonemind(f): 1:13pm On Jun 17, 2018
Just finished watching Escape Plan 2..very disappointed in the movie, it's predictable and that Chinese guys is poor actor. I'll rate it 4/10

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 1:15pm On Jun 17, 2018
Beorn:

None that I can remember, and that's the animal Nigerians hinged their hopes on. SMH. grin
Nigerians enh. Smh cheesy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jun 17, 2018
stonemind:
Just finished watching Escape Plan 2..very disappointed in the movie, it's predictable and that Chinese guys is poor actor. I'll rate it 4/10
upon say it's a star studded movie with likes of 50 cent, batista and Stallone, yet still they flopped big time..

The movie director should be arrested and sexed to death angry angry

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jun 17, 2018
Beorn:

Yes, they are averagely talented, but a top coach knows how to bring out a tactic to make his players tick. He knows the right substitutions to make and the instructions to issue out when they're on the back foot. Take Iceland for example, they're not as talented as Argentina or other top teams, but their coach have found a way to instill a collective fighting spirit in them. Those lads have a never say never attitude and they defend like their lives depend on it

That's how to defeated a more talented England team last Euros. Through determined defending and swift counter

I know what you mean. The Greek German coach did it with Greece in 2004. He took an average team and turned them into a unit and Euro conquerors. The problem with Nigerian team last night is there weren't real pattern of play to their footy. They weren't set up defensively, neither were they set up to attack. And even though Croatia were poor as well, they posed the more threat in attack, and eventually scored us two.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 1:22pm On Jun 17, 2018
stonemind:

i concur
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by troubleseller: 1:28pm On Jun 17, 2018
Ishilove:

You will enjoy it, trust me wink
And I did. This movie reminds me of World War Z a lot with its keen science sensibility. I don't usually rate movies using a scale but I've got to say A Quiet Place is a movie I'd watch again and again.
P.S. This movie will get at least two noms at the Oscars and I also wonder how the screenplay mudt have looked like.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by stonemind(f): 1:36pm On Jun 17, 2018
krattoss:
upon say it's a star studded movie with likes of 50 cent, batista and Stallone, yet still they flopped big time..

The movie director should be arrested and sexed to death angry angry

As in ehnn..
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by stonemind(f): 1:39pm On Jun 17, 2018
I beg who have watched The Yellow Birds I no want waste my data today..

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 1:40pm On Jun 17, 2018
troubleseller:
And I did. This movie reminds me of World War Z a lot with its keen science sensibility. I don't usually rate movies using a scale but I've got to say A Quiet Place is a movie I'd watch again and again.
P.S. This movie will get at least two noms at the Oscars and I also wonder how the screenplay mudt have looked like.
I'm pretty sure the screen play was written in English and interpreted by American sign language tutors.

I want the movie nominated for Best Picture. It deserves it
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 2:47pm On Jun 17, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

I know what you mean. The Greek German coach did it with Greece in 2004. He took an average team and turned them into a unit and Euro conquerors. The problem with Nigerian team last night is there weren't real pattern of play to their footy. They weren't set up defensively, neither were they set up to attack. And even though Croatia were poor as well, they posed the more threat in attack, and eventually scored us two.

Exactly!! They were just looking clueless. They had no single pattern of play. Like their coach had been on holidays and had taught them nothing. They're just all over the place with no tangible plan.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 2:52pm On Jun 17, 2018
stonemind:

LMAO. grin grin

When Oyetpel came online about three days ago talking about this movie, I immediately replied him with. . . .

Beorn:

Watch and rate it before I download it. cheesy

I had already read the reviews and all were negative, so I knew I shouldn't download it till people on here gave it a positive review. This is one of the reasons you'd endeavour to check out ratings before downloading a movie. Take heart. cheesy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by bularuz(m): 3:06pm On Jun 17, 2018

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jun 17, 2018
bularuz:
Please who has watched upgrade
[img] https://www.google.com/search?q=upgrade+movie&source=android-browser&prmd=ivn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi4083H7trbAhVMa8AKHXAHCzkQ_AUIESgB&biw=360&bih=516#imgrc=LT7xXMxQs5WipM: [/img]
Upgrade is meta.

I’ve seen it twice now and I really enjoyed it on both occasions. Nothing that will blow the world away, but it’s really great for what it is.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 7:34pm On Jun 17, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

Upgrade is meta.

I’ve seen it twice now and I really enjoyed it on both occasions. Nothing that will blow the world away, but it’s really great for what it is.
Year? I will take your word for it because you enjoyed Enemy, even though you hated quiet place angry

Troubleseller
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by troubleseller: 7:40pm On Jun 17, 2018
Ishilove:

Year? I will take your word for it because you enjoyed Enemy, even though you hated quiet place angry

Troubleseller
Yes Ma?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 7:48pm On Jun 17, 2018
troubleseller:
Yes Ma?
Sweetheart, can you be a darling and download Upgrade? Give us your verdict so I can know if to download kiss
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jun 17, 2018
Ishilove:

Troubleseller
Brand new movie.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 8:10pm On Jun 17, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

Brand new show.
Oh. Download site?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jun 17, 2018
Ishilove:

Sweetheart, can you be a darling and download Upgrade? Give us your verdict so I can know if to download kiss

You gonna have to wait for a while for the blu-ray and webdl copies oo.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jun 17, 2018
Ishilove:
Oh. Download site?
Watched it on the cinema.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by calliope(f): 8:18pm On Jun 17, 2018
jurassic world fallen kingdom 9/10

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 8:24pm On Jun 17, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

Watched it on the cinema.
Silverbird?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 8:28pm On Jun 17, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

You gonna have to wait for a while for the blu-ray and webdl copies oo.
embarassed angry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 17, 2018
Ishilove:
Silverbird?
Filmhouse IMAX actually. Less crowded.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 8:42pm On Jun 17, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

Filmhouse IMAX actually. Less crowded.
Where on earth is that? I've never heard of it. I would love a quiet cinema (if there is anything like that)
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jun 17, 2018
Ishilove:

Where on earth is that? I've never heard of it. I would love a quiet cinema (if there is anything like that)

Lekki Phase 1.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jun 17, 2018
Ishilove:

It's not what you would really call a quiet cinema, it has it's moments, but crowd wise, it's offers a more spacious experience compared to Silverbird.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 8:48pm On Jun 17, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

Lekki Phase 1.
Too far. Guess one will have to make do with BluRay. Silverbird has too many excited kids distracting one
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jun 17, 2018
Ishilove:

Too far. Guess one will have to make do with BluRay. Silverbird has too many excited kids distracting one

Gbam! It's one the reasons I don't frequent them.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 8:53pm On Jun 17, 2018
armadeo is back....

anyway movies i watched over the weekend

a quiet place.. i downloaded this movie during the week and man i must say it has to be one of the best movies i have seen this year. the silence the suspense everything was lit. emily blunt is getting up my list of fav actresses. 9/10.
trivia the man and the woman in the movie are a real life husband and wife.

farenheit 'whatever' waste of time and to think i really like micheal b jordan, 2/10

gringo was fair david tried in his role and the movie was just for laughs. no regrets but heading to the recycle bin, 6/10

funny enough i have some movies that i still havent watched that are cluttering up my movies folder

cell
dirty grandpa
dear dictator
first match
furlough
jungle
mother
prof marston and the wonderwomen
little hours
man who invented christmas
titan
watchmans canoe
3 billboards outside m
red sparrow
the post
ishiloves fish movie
the wall

pls which ones do i just delete as in no need at all.

i have already downloaded escape plan 2 will see that on fast forward.

p.s i need bluray with subtitles of war for the planet of the apes
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by troubleseller: 9:02pm On Jun 17, 2018
Ishilove:

I guess we'll have to wait till our good friends pirate it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (714) (715) (716) (717) (718) (719) (720) ... (3916) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: toluxe0075, Kaycee7(m), chinyereorji and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.