Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,189 members, 7,953,681 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:52 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (721) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3995408 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (718) (719) (720) (721) (722) (723) (724) ... (3912) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by calliope(f): 4:54pm On Jun 21, 2018
Dead pool 2 grin

I'd give it an 8

Do any one know the name of the song played at the scene where he took a bullet for the kid?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jun 21, 2018
calliope:
Dead pool 2 grin

I'd give it an 8

Do any one know the name of the song played at the scene when he took the bullet for the kid?

"You can't stop this motherf**ker" by Tyler Bates. I remembered because I shazamed the name the moment I left the cinema.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by calliope(f): 8:10pm On Jun 21, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

"You can't stop this motherf**ker" by Tyler Bates. I remembered because I shazamed the name the moment I left the cinema.
Oh, I'd check it out right away. Tanks smiley
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 8:36pm On Jun 21, 2018
calliope:
Dead pool 2 grin

I'd give it an 8

Do any one know the name of the song played at the scene where he took a bullet for the kid?
Aunty wehdone o. Now we know someone took a bullet for someone, even though we haven't watched it

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jun 21, 2018
Suddenly fried wingless chickens' 0-2 loss to Croatia don't look so dire now. Argentina just got waterboarded by Modric and the gang. Oyetpel and Beorn, what do you think?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jun 21, 2018
Ishilove:

Aunty wehdone o. Now we know someone took a bullet for someone, even though we haven't watched it
It's not really a spoiler since we all know Wade Wilson aka Deadpool has amazing regeneration abilities, thus can't die.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 9:20pm On Jun 21, 2018
KoiceReloaded:
Suddenly fried wingless chickens' 0-2 loss to Croatia don't look so dire now. Argentina just got waterboarded by Modric and the gang. Oyetpel and Beorn, what do you think?

Croatia were outstanding, too much pressure on Messi to perform for Argentina.

I am optimistically rooting for Nigeria tomorrow, hope they won't disappoint me.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 9:22pm On Jun 21, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

It's not really a spoiler since we all know Wade Wilson aka Deadpool has amazing regeneration abilities, thus can't die.
Won't it be better if we were taken by suprise?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jun 21, 2018
oyetpel:

Croatia were outstanding, too much pressure on Messi to perform for Argentina.

I am optimistically rooting for Nigeria tomorrow, hope they won't disappoint me.

I'm not as optimistic as you I'm afraid. I've a bad feeling that Nigeria will struggle to score again tomorrow and Iceland would edge it by a goal to nil, but I will be very happy to be proven wrong. If only Nigeria can play a little bit like Morocco minus the dismal finishing, maybe they will stand a chance.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jun 21, 2018
Ishilove:

Won't it be better if we were taken by suprise?

Well, I can't relate because I'm the sort of guy that will skip to the last scene/page before I start every movie/novel. That way I can effectively eliminate the ulcer inducing suspense.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 9:50pm On Jun 21, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

Well, I can't relate because I'm the sort of guy that will skip to the last scene/page before I start every movie/novel. That way I can effectively eliminate the ulcer inducing suspense.
Smh
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jun 21, 2018
Ishilove:
Smh
Why?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Prinxxdave: 11:15pm On Jun 21, 2018
Pls am lookin for a movie i can't remember d name.

It a vampire movies, and there some guy who hunt vampires usually hold something like cross and one of dem was turn to a vampire and only him can come out in daylight .

No name o,

its an old movie
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by meobizy(f): 11:29pm On Jun 21, 2018
Prinxxdave:

It a vampire movies, and there some guy who hunt vampires usually hold something like cross and one of dem was turn to a vampire and only him can come out in daylight .

No name o,

its an old movie
Van helsing?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Lh19(m): 11:39pm On Jun 21, 2018
Prinxxdave:

No name o,

its an old movie

I think it's PRIEST

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by quinSonia(f): 11:50pm On Jun 21, 2018
Prinxxdave:

No name o,

its an old movie

Lost boys

Blade
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by jammer777: 11:51pm On Jun 21, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

Theoretically, The Quiet Place is okay-ish I guess, but conceptually, it's comes off as very outlandish. If I'm deaf, maybe I'd be more sympathetic, but I'm not, so I can't relate and tbh, I can't help but feel that the movie is very unapologetically pretentious. It tries to appeal to our emotions/sentiments, but instead only became just another content in the overflogged deafness troupe. This is a topic I've seen multiple times already. Maybe I've become desensitized to the whole deaf/silence/sign language schtick: The Shape of Water, Don't Breath, Baby Driver, The Silent Child.

It's another way of telling a story of digging deep to finding our inner and silent strength when encountering deadly challenges. It expresses parental love and sacrifices that we can almost relate to in our families for survival. It might not be entirely new in hollywood(coupled with obvious flaws in the plot), but surely thrilling.

Why do u fail to see this? Oversabi dey worry u.

Won't dignify you with a response 'cos I know you'll definitely differ.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 12:04am On Jun 22, 2018
jammer777:

It's another way of telling a story of digging deep to finding our inner and silent strength when encountering deadly challenges. It expresses parental love and sacrifices that we can almost relate to in our families for survival. It might not be entirely new in hollywood(coupled with obvious flaws in the plot), but surely thrilling.

Why do u fail to see this? Oversabi dey worry u.

Won't dignify you with a response 'cos I know you'll definitely differ.

Hmmmm... you just dignified me with a response, bruv? Would have been better for both our sake to simply ignore my post altogether, don't you think? Temper, temper. Calm down. I'm entitled to my opinion just like you're to yours. Don't try to impose your half-baked sentiments on me, kapish? undecided

You quote me again, I'll put you on ignore.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 12:19am On Jun 22, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

I think we're suddenly in the dubious position of having the whole Argentina rooting for us tomorrow to win Iceland by a solitary goal just so they can have the chance of annihilating us on the final group match and standing a chance of qualifying. grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by bolliejay(m): 6:08am On Jun 22, 2018
Ishilove:
Dangal- 8.5/10. Lovely movie
Link to download pls
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 7:46am On Jun 22, 2018
Beorn:

I think we're suddenly in the dubious position of having the whole Argentina rooting for us tomorrow to win Iceland by a solitary goal just so they can have the chance of annihilating us on the final group match and standing a chance of qualifying. grin

This is the weakest Argentina team I've seen in a while. They can't do sh*t. grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Morkavictor: 9:02am On Jun 22, 2018
Prinxxdave:

No name o,

its an old movie
Prinxxdave:

No name o,

its an old movie
the priest
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 9:58am On Jun 22, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

This is the weakest Argentina team I've seen in a while. They can't do sh*t. grin

Wait a minute. For a nanosecond, you actually believe these super chickens have the necessary skills to defeat this mediocre Argentines? Both teams are lightweight, but super chickens are the worst of both groups.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 10:16am On Jun 22, 2018
stop derailing the thread angry

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Viking007(m): 10:23am On Jun 22, 2018
10 Cloverfield Lane: 8/10.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jun 22, 2018
Beorn:

Wait a minute. For a nanosecond, you actually believe these super chickens have the necessary skills to defeat this mediocre Argentines? Both teams are lightweight, but super chickens are the worst of both groups.
If we win today, we don't even need to beat Argentina to reach the r16. A draw will get us to promise land irrespective of Iceland-Croatia result.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 2:43pm On Jun 22, 2018
DannyKoice:

If we win today, we don't even need to beat Argentina to reach the r16. A draw will get us to promise land irrespective of Iceland-Croatia result.

If we win today, we might end losing to Argentina whilst trying to park the bus in search of a single point instead of fighting valiantly to win like the Croatians, only to lose to an hurtful injury time own goal to the Argies. And if Croatia wins Iceland, Argentina qualifies.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jun 22, 2018
Beorn:

If we win today, we might end losing to Argentina whilst trying to park the bus in search of a single point instead of fighting valiantly to win like the Croatians, only to lose to an hurtful injury time own goal to the Argies. And if Croatia wins Iceland, Argentina qualifies.

The stipulations are thus: If Nigeria win today, Argentina MUST win Nigeria and hope for Croatia-Iceland draw or Iceland loss. If Iceland win today, Argentina MUST thrash Nigeria by at least 4-0 and hope for Iceland loss against Croatia. Bottom line, pressure is on Argentina regardless, and when people play under tremendous pressure, they're bound to make stupid mistakes. If Nigeria wins today, their confidence will be boosted exponentially, and I expect them to play out their hearts against Argentina knowing fully well that a draw will put them through to the r16. Argentina is very beatable right now - this is the best time to play them. Croatia thrashed them without even trying, and Spain walloped them 6-1 in a friendly prior to this tourney. We also smashed them 4-2 in a friendly.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 3:11pm On Jun 22, 2018
DannyKoice:

The stipulations are thus: If Nigeria win today, Argentina MUST win Nigeria and hope for Croatia-Iceland draw or Iceland loss. If Iceland win today, Argentina MUST thrash Nigeria by at least 4-0 and hope for Iceland loss against Croatia. Bottom line, pressure is on Argentina regardless, and when people play under tremendous pressure, they're bound to make stupid mistakes. If Nigeria wins today, their confidence will be boosted exponentially, and I expect them to play out their hearts against Argentina knowing fully well that a draw will put them through to the r16. Argentina is very beatable right now - this is the best time to play them. Croatia thrashed them without even trying, and Spain walloped them 6-1 in a friendly prior to this tourney. We also smashed them 4-2 in a friendly.

Therein lies the problem. Can you really count on the Chickens to play out their hearts knowing what's at stake in such a scenario? I don't think I can.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jun 22, 2018
Beorn:

Therein lies the problem. Can you really count on the Chickens to play out their hearts knowing what's at stake in such a scenario? I don't think I can.

Wakanda forever! grin grin

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 6:08pm On Jun 22, 2018
DannyKoice:

Wakanda forever! grin grin

Lol. I actually predicted we'd win but nobody took me serious. I knew Iceland would come out to attack us giving us a fighting chance of winning.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jun 22, 2018
Beorn:

Lol. I actually predicted we'd win but nobody took me serious. I knew Iceland would come out to attack us giving us a fighting chance of winning.

Mehn I didn't know Nigeria had it in them. That second half showing was fantastic. With this putting them in a more advantageous position than Argentina, Nigeria will have the opportunity to play counter attacking football against them and a real occasion awaits the Super Eagles. I can't imagine the haphazardous Argie defence will relish squaring up against the scintillating pace of Musa and Iheanacho.

(1) (2) (3) ... (718) (719) (720) (721) (722) (723) (724) ... (3912) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: pu7pl3(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.