Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,578 members, 7,820,088 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (925) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3756165 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (922) (923) (924) (925) (926) (927) (928) ... (3835) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 3:57pm On Nov 17, 2018
Guys pls which smart TV plays movies in HEVC format. koicereloaded pls your help is needed here.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 3:59pm On Nov 17, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

You and beorn need deliverance then.
I no follow am. I deleted the movie after watching it once.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 4:01pm On Nov 17, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

Hehehehe.

Pele grin grin grin

[url=http://s1.tinydl.info/Movies2/Hunger%202008/Hunger_2008_720p_BrRip_Ganool_TINYMZ.mkv]Direct link[/url]

PS: I downloaded it to confirm the validity.

If this turns out to be fake ehn. . . This treatment is waiting for you.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 4:03pm On Nov 17, 2018
armadeo:

That movie was shit.

It could be one of those sci-fi channels movie with slightly better effects

Choices will always differs, so some people will enjoy the movie, but the consensus opinion was that the movie was Shitty and I agree.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 4:18pm On Nov 17, 2018
AHCB:
according to you. To me, it was better than many movie monikers rate high, here.

I understand. I've seen your reviews. It's laid back and on occasion I feel laid back. However this one riled me up.

I think I've ranted enough on this.

Was watching the spy who dumped me not chanced to finish it. Might be a solid 6 to 7.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 17, 2018
mekaprime:
Guys pls which smart TV plays movies in HEVC format. koicereloaded pls your help is needed here.

From my experience, Samsung wide range of smart TV (from the expensive ones with high IQ to relatively cheap models with low IQ) are fully H.265 compatible. LG Smart TV too.

As a matter of fact, you don't even need to purchase a smart tv to enjoy H.265 in a big screen HD. There's a work around.

- Get a laptop with HDMI outlet. I think all laptops nowadays have it.
- Purchase a HDMI cable
- Download and install MPC player to your laptop
- Plug the HDMI cable to your laptop and connect it to your regular tv
- Run the media via the installed MPC player, and it will automatically cast (show) on your regular flat screen TV. Problem solved.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Nov 17, 2018
Beorn:

If this turns out to be fake ehn. . . This treatment is waiting for you.

You gonna have to catch me first. grin grin grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 5:37pm On Nov 17, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

From my experience, Samsung wide range of smart TV (from the expensive ones with high IQ to relatively cheap models with low IQ) are fully H.265 compatible. LG Smart TV too.

You know what, you don't even need to purchase a smart tv to enjoy H.265 in a big screen HD. There's a work around.

-Get a laptop with HDMI outlet
- Purchase a HDMI cable
- Run the media via the installed MPC player, and it will automatically cast (show) on your regular flat screen TV. Problem solved.

wow!! tanks a lot bro for the bolded, mine has a DVI port & not a HDMI port but I just learnt they both serve the same purpose.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Nov 17, 2018
mekaprime:
[/b]
wow!! tanks a lot bro for the bolded.
Try it. It works like a charm. smiley
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 5:53pm On Nov 17, 2018
AHCB:
Triangle.

5/10.

Sometimes when people here say 'mind fvck' you have to even wonder if there minds aren't fvcked.

Total waste of data. angry

Lol, what happened?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 6:05pm On Nov 17, 2018
mekaprime:
[/b]

wow!! tanks a lot bro for the bolded, mine has a DVI port & not a HDMI port but I just learnt they both serve the same purpose.

HDMI is superior but yeah, they both serve the same purpose.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 6:10pm On Nov 17, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

HDMI is superior but yeah, they both serve the same purpose.
How about gaming, can I play games with this same process
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Nov 17, 2018
mekaprime:

Absolutely.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Nov 17, 2018
mekaprime:

Connet your HDMI from it's laptop outlet to your tv. If your laptop doesn't automatically display the content of it's screen on your tv, don't panick, just go to control panel > display > adjust resolution, and then select "TV" in the "display" drop down box. Now, everything you do on your laptop will be mirrored to your TV.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obainojazz(m): 7:04pm On Nov 17, 2018
mekaprime:

yes na
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 7:11pm On Nov 17, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

Connet your HDMI from it's laptop outlet to your tv. If your laptop doesn't automatically display the content of it's screen on your tv, don't panick, just go to control panel > display > adjust resolution, and then select "TV" in the "display" drop down box. Now, everything you do on your laptop will be mirrored to your TV.

Tnx bro
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 7:12pm On Nov 17, 2018
obainojazz:
yes na
Jazzman, I day ground day hail oo.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Viking007(m): 7:34pm On Nov 17, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

As a matter of fact, you don't even need to purchase a smart tv to enjoy H.265 in a big screen HD. There's a work around.

- Get a laptop with HDMI outlet. I think all laptops nowadays have it.
- Purchase a HDMI cable
bookmarked.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 7:34pm On Nov 17, 2018
Greatest Showman...9/10
Genre: Dance/ Romance

Am seeing this awesome movie for the 5th time now, which is kinda weird for me, cause I hardly see a movie twice. I really enjoyed it, so it's a solid 9 for me.

Justice league:flashpoint paradox...9/10
Genre: Animation

This animation did an amazing job of piecing together the flashpoint point paradox plot which the TV series gave us haphazardly. DC really needs to work on their movies & some of its TV shows, though of all their tv shows, Titans remains the best & is really waxing strong episode by episode.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Lh19(m): 8:01pm On Nov 17, 2018
mekaprime:
Greatest Showman...9/10

Am seeing this awesome movie for the 5th time now, which is kinda weird for me, cause I hardly see a movie twice. I really enjoyed it, so it's a solid 9 for me.

This animation did an amazing job of piecing together the flashpoint point paradox plot which the TV series gave us haphazardly. DC really needs to work on their movies & some of its TV shows, though of all their tv shows, Titans remains the best & is really waxing strong episode by episode.

Have you watched the latest episode of Titans cuz I can't find it anywhere
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Uchennazico: 8:05pm On Nov 17, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

Hehehehe.

Pele grin grin grin

[url=http://s1.tinydl.info/Movies2/Hunger%202008/Hunger_2008_720p_BrRip_Ganool_TINYMZ.mkv]Direct link[/url]

PS: I downloaded it to confirm the validity.

Hi Koice.. Please can u help with the link to download Identity (2003)?

Thanks.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 8:15pm On Nov 17, 2018
Lh19:

That should be episode 6, it's not yet out, though it aired yesterday & ought to be out by now.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Lh19(m): 8:26pm On Nov 17, 2018
mekaprime:

That should be episode 6, it's not yet out, though it aired yesterday & ought to be out by now.

Aswear I've been looking for it since yesterday and I've just been hearing about how ruthless and badass Jason Todd is in this new episode
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Nov 17, 2018
Uchennazico:

Hi Koice.. Please can u help with the link to download Identity (2003)?
Thanks.
Identity

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Nov 17, 2018
mekaprime:

It's out.

Direct link
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Galapagous(m): 1:39am On Nov 18, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

Identity
Nice movie. Just that those stunt they pull there are impossible.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Shittaakeem(m): 2:40am On Nov 18, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

Exactly. Its a very bad idea but I believe these Hollywood producers are looking at it from the business angle.

Most females will come out en masse to watch a female superhero whooping a man's azz. So in return they make money.

Several female lead superhero movies will be rolled out from next year, e.g Captain marvel, dark Phoenix, wonder woman 2 etc.

The incredibles 2 did it by relegating Mr Incredible to house chores while elastic girl became the main superhero. Even the villain is a female and the movie ended up being a huge success.
Wonder woman 2 is 2020 now
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Shittaakeem(m): 2:43am On Nov 18, 2018
Lh19:

Check tfpdl
Uploaded this morning

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 9:38am On Nov 18, 2018
Time Lapse 8/10

Quite simply one of the most intelligent time travel movies I've ever watched. The simple but yet ingenuity-filled storyline makes it all the more impressive. And it's not even a novel adaptation. The director of the movie is very imaginative and detailed. Low-budget movies that are well written are goldmines, what they lack in costly CGIs, they make up for it with an engaging and brainstorming and compelling storyline that leaves the viewers asking questions way after the movie has ended. If this story was true, it lays to waste the idea of free will, because all our free will still ends in a definitive preordained ending which we can absolutely nothing about to change.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Lh19(m): 9:54am On Nov 18, 2018
Shittaakeem:

Check tfpdl
Uploaded this morning

Tnx Bro, just watched it and it was mad as usual
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 10:14am On Nov 18, 2018
mekaprime:
Greatest Showman...9/10

I've started titans but stopped after 2 episodes due to time. Will see if I can complete this Sunday

(1) (2) (3) ... (922) (923) (924) (925) (926) (927) (928) ... (3835) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: joseph1832(m), Friedyokes, Nova15 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.