Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (931) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3752587 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (928) (929) (930) (931) (932) (933) (934) ... (3835) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by babasolo(m): 10:41pm On Nov 22, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

d l . d l b3d.xyz/M/The.Night.Comes.for.Us.2018/The.Night.Comes.for.Us.2018.720p.NF.WEB-DL.MkvCage.mkv

Direct link (720p).

Join the prefixes together

The Belko experiment,
the Night Comes For Us Pls direct links and no more than 400 mb

I'm done with the list you provided....
Please suggest some more, mix up the genre a bit... thanks anticipating your reply.

Salt (Starring Angelina Jolie)
- Zero Dark Thirty
- 16 Blocks (starring Bruce Willis. Similar premise too)
- London has Fallen (Gerald Butler and Morgan Freeman)
- 12 Strong
- Wanted (James McAvoy and Angelina Jolie)
- The Equalizer (Denzel Washington)
- Safe House (Denzel Washington and Ryan Reynolds)
- The Good Sheppard (De Niro and Matt Damon)
- Syriana (George Clooney and Matt Damon)
- Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by J2381: 10:46pm On Nov 22, 2018
Batman: Assault On Arkham. (Animation)

8.5/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by olu4life(m): 2:26am On Nov 23, 2018
Abeg o, am i the only one struggling to watch "A Star is Born"?
Cant seem to move past 30mins into the movie for over 4 days now. So not feeling the movie. Abi na just me lipsrsealed

Is the movie worth the time biko undecided

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 4:27am On Nov 23, 2018
olu4life:
Cant seem to move past 30mins into the movie for over 4 days now. So not feeling the movie. Abi na just me lipsrsealed

If after 30 mins into a film for just a day not even after 4 days, you're still struggling to move past the movie or any movie for that matter, then the/that movie is not for you. Move on.

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 6:45am On Nov 23, 2018
bidemz:
Hello guys, please I'm in search of a movie I got caught up in the middle some years back. Lemme give my best description I can.

The main character is a man, he was in a meeting with a girl he just met with her family I guess he was on a spy mission, he was putting on a pair of eye glasses which aides him with the mission unknowingly to girl or her parents

He left his dog back home with his friend, so while he was on the date, his friend started shuffling around his house where he saw a kind of a secret lock, he started messing around with it so the guy started see him via the spy glass.... somehow a bomb was sent to his house and destroyed it

Pls....Any clue?
Kingsmen 2.

You need to watch Kingsmen 1. It trumps the second part.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 6:51am On Nov 23, 2018
AHCB:
Spilt.

A solid 9/10.

Magnificent acting by James McAvoy. Dude deserve an Oscar for this movie.

I'll watch Unbreakable again just to get the fill once more. Since the movies are related.
I am amazed that McAvoy wasn't nominated in any category because that performance was Oscar grade. It makes me wonder at what criteria is used in nominating candidates.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:02am On Nov 23, 2018
Like I always say.
I can afford to waste my mb but my time is very important.
Can't count how many movies I have downloaded only to delete after watching less than 15 min.

Annihilation
Geostorm
Bright
247°F
and many more I can't remember at the moment.

Some I deleted then only to download again after a change of mind cheesy

Beorn:

If after 30 mins into a film for just a day not even after 4 days, you're still struggling to move past the movie or any movie for that matter, then the/that movie is not for you. Move on.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 11:07am On Nov 23, 2018
alexistaiwo:
Like I always say.
I can afford to waste my mb but my time is very important.
Can't count how many movies I have downloaded only to delete after watching less than 15 min.

Annihilation
Geostorm
Bright
247°F
and many more I can't remember at the moment.

Some I deleted then only to download again after a change of mind cheesy

You're more confused than our government. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by StyleAfos(m): 11:09am On Nov 23, 2018
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by J2381: 11:12am On Nov 23, 2018
Batman: Under The Red Hood. (Animation)

9/10.

It's kinda sad, considering the way it ended. The movie shed a whole lot of light on why Batman doesn't murder criminals. Though I understand The Red Hood's sentiment, very well.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 1:14pm On Nov 23, 2018
J2381:

9/10.

It's kinda sad, considering the way it ended. The movie shed a whole lot of light on why Batman doesn't murder criminals. Though I understand The Red Hood's sentiment, very well.

Since yesterday you've reeling out DC animations. Seems like you're fan of DC animations.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by J2381: 1:21pm On Nov 23, 2018
Beorn:

Since yesterday you've reeling out DC animations. Seems like you're fan of DC animations.
well, i'm more of a Batman fan than a DC fan. Don't really like some DC characters though.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by TheKingIsHere: 1:48pm On Nov 23, 2018
J2381:
well, i'm more of a Batman fan than a DC fan. Don't really like some DC characters though.

Watch the latest Constantine: city of demons animation and thank me later.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 1:51pm On Nov 23, 2018
J2381:

9/10.

Wow!!! you just dropped another one..hope Joker isn't there cause am really tired of his hysterical laughter.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 1:57pm On Nov 23, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

I saw the trailer, i didn't really like the animation but the premise was very compelling.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by TheKingIsHere: 2:12pm On Nov 23, 2018
mekaprime:

I saw the trailer, i didn't really like the animation but the premise was very compelling.

The animation is top notch for a character like Constantine but you have to remember that the genre is also horror, R-rated and filled with gore.

So for those that aren't a fan of horror movies, just jump and pass. This is not just an ordinary cartoon o. Even me sef surprise small. grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by TheKingIsHere: 2:14pm On Nov 23, 2018
olu4life:

A movie you can't watch pass 30minutes ain't worth the time bro

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by TheKingIsHere: 2:17pm On Nov 23, 2018
mekaprime:

Wow!!! you just dropped another one..hope Joker isn't there cause am really tired of his hysterical laughter.

Batman is not complete without joker na.

They must sha find a way of showing jokers face even if it is at the end.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Nov 23, 2018
Bro, not my fault.
I just usually find it hard to like what I hate cheesy

Beorn:

You're more confused than our government. grin grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 3:01pm On Nov 23, 2018
The Purge (2013) ... 3/10
Genre : Horror/ Action

I clearly saw the warnings( bad reviews online) on this one, yet, i chose to ignore, probably cause Michael Bay was one of the producers & also it starred the almighty(mighty in game of thrones) Lena Headey.

The concept was ok as usual. Amongst it's numerous flaws, the glaring ones were the execution & excessive dialogue. For heaven's sakes the genre of the movie states Horror/Action but what the movie gave us was one heck of a boring Drama. A movie whose duration was an hour 25mins, yet the action/horror scenes were not up to 25mins, WTH.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 3:11pm On Nov 23, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

The animation is top notch for a character like Constantine but you have to remember that the genre is also horror, R-rated and filled with gore.

So for those that aren't a fan of horror movies, just jump and pass. This is not just an ordinary cartoon o. Even me sef surprise small. grin

I totally agree with you as regards the horror in the movie, the trailer alone shocked me, talk more of the main movie. That's the main reason I didn't bother to download......it kinda weird that an animation really scared me.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by J2381: 4:06pm On Nov 23, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

alright. I'll look it up.
mekaprime:

of course, Joker is there, as crazy as always. Though his appearance is minimal.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by J2381: 4:12pm On Nov 23, 2018
Justice League: Dark.

9.5/10.

Any day, any time, DC rocks. Who would have thought DC comics likes poetry.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by olu4life(m): 4:22pm On Nov 23, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

A movie you can't watch pass 30minutes ain't worth the time bro
LOL true

Beorn:

Sigh, I give up... None of you yet to watch it. That's surprising. Lol
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mcdreeezy: 4:25pm On Nov 23, 2018
Where can I download movies please? I'm looking for a movie titled All Eyez On Me. It's about Pac's life.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 4:35pm On Nov 23, 2018
olu4life:

LOL true

Sigh, I give up... None of you yet to watch it. That's surprising. Lol

I've watched and reviewed here, you missed it.

Beorn:
A Star is Born. 8/10.

Take a bow, Bradley Cooper!! Your directorial debut and you aced it. Took to your role perfectly like a duck to water. This is how a reboot should be. Predator 2018 are you watching? Even The Greatest Showman could learn how to match a good musical performances and cinematography with fantastic storyline and superb acting performance from A Star is Born.

The surprising package was Lady Gaga. I knew Bradley is a top actor, but I never envisaged a terrific performance from Gaga. She's a natural. Apart from the singing scenes which she'd normally excel, she passed her other scenes with flying colors. It's like she's been acting for ages. And she's fine AF. I never noticed because I never liked her when she came out newly back then because I disliked her weird dress sense and act, so I'd always change the channel when her musics were on. But watching her closely for over 2 hours made me realize she's very beautiful. Good voice to match a good acting performance. I'm impressed. I look forward to seeing her in more roles. She's good.

A Star is Born is a well written emotional romance musical drama. I loved every breadth of that movie, but our choices differs, so I'm not surprised you don't like movie. The drama genre is a genre most Nigerians I've related with find boring.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mcdreeezy: 4:45pm On Nov 23, 2018
Beorn:

I've watched and reviewed here, you missed it.

A Star is Born is a well written emotional romance musical drama. I loved every breadth of that movie, but our choices differs, so I'm not surprised you don't like movie. The drama genre is a genre most Nigerians I've related with find boring.
Someone should answer me now.

mcdreeezy:
Where can I download movies please? I'm looking for a movie titled All Eyez On Me. It's about Pac's life.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by troubleseller: 5:02pm On Nov 23, 2018
mcdreeezy:
Someone should answer me now.

tfp dot is
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by troubleseller: 5:03pm On Nov 23, 2018
Ishilove:

I am amazed that McAvoy wasn't nominated in any category because that performance was Oscar grade. It makes me wonder at what criteria is used in nominating candidates.
I just tire oo. I remember that year Matt Damon was nominated for the Martian. McAvoy should have taken his spot and they hardly nominate perfomances in horror movies.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mcdreeezy: 5:16pm On Nov 23, 2018
troubleseller:
tfp dot is
I just visited the site and I've seen the movie but how do I download it? Please explain to me. I'm trying to find my way around it.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by TheKingIsHere: 5:30pm On Nov 23, 2018
mekaprime:

I totally agree with you as regards the horror in the movie, the trailer alone shocked me, talk more of the main movie. That's the main reason I didn't bother to download......it kinda weird that an animation really scared me.

That's why it was top notch. Check out the rating everywhere. Even me was shocked that a cartoon like this can be frightening.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by J2381: 5:32pm On Nov 23, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

how many minutes are the episodes? The ones I downloaded are 5mins long. Is that how it is?

(1) (2) (3) ... (928) (929) (930) (931) (932) (933) (934) ... (3835) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.