Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Kogi State University Pulls Out Of ASUU Strike - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Kogi State University Pulls Out Of ASUU Strike (979 Views)

Kogi State University Pulls-out Of ASUU Strike. / Uniben Pulls Out Of ASUU Strike / Universities Pull Out Of ASUU Strike 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kogi State University Pulls Out Of ASUU Strike by joe4christ(m): 8:03pm On Dec 09, 2013
This is to inform all students of Kogi State University to get ready as academic activities are about to return normal from 13th of December 2013, that's next week wednesday...
Students are asked to get prepared as lectures will commence immidiately after the stipulated time...
More details coming shortly...

For those who desire verification of facts before they ever believe, here is a pix of the school secular...
Also got a confirmation from the SUG president...

Re: Kogi State University Pulls Out Of ASUU Strike by Allboiz: 8:29pm On Dec 09, 2013
Hw true is this! where's d source
Re: Kogi State University Pulls Out Of ASUU Strike by gatiano(m): 10:08am On Apr 09, 2015
I'm sorry, i had to give you the links here, i can't post in the meantime on my post.

http://muurroots-science..com/p/table-of-contents.html

read from this site . Black is replaced with Muur, and Africa was replaced with Ethiopia.

you can also download from google free. just type in Blackroots sciences pdf.

joe4christ:
This is to inform all students of Kogi State University to get ready as academic activities are about to return normal from 13th of December 2013, that's next week wednesday...
Students are asked to get prepared as lectures will commence immidiately after the stipulated time...
More details coming shortly...

For those who desire verification of facts before they ever believe, here is a pix of the school secular...
Also got a confirmation from the SUG president...

(1) (Reply)

Coeasu Has Called Off Strike? / Register:nepad Nigeria Organizes Free Training For Nigerian Unemployed Graduates / Help !!! Who Knows About Wellspring University, Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.