Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,162 members, 7,825,635 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Eminem-Recovery Vs MMLP2 Which Was/Is A Better Album - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Eminem-Recovery Vs MMLP2 Which Was/Is A Better Album (1402 Views)

Introducing Naija Rapper Godwon :: Winner Of Eminem Freestyle Battle / Eminem's Recovery Album.Please rate / Ice Cube Disses Kanye, Eminem, Jay-z, Dr Dre And Everyone In New Song. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Eminem-Recovery Vs MMLP2 Which Was/Is A Better Album by naijanoni(m): 8:04pm On Dec 09, 2013
After listening to MMLP2 over and over again for weeks,i searched for my "recovery" CD and listened to the album again.
I tried comparing both.
It was really hard to say which i prefer.
I think lyrically MMLP2 was a better album.But on recovery,i think Eminem flowed better.One thing is to rap with dope lyrics,rhymes and puch-lines,but another thing is to have a dope flow to complement the lyrics and rhymes.Most of his raps on MMLP2 comes with brilliant punch lines and word play,but the flows were kinda boring.His one flow on "No love" murders almost all d songs on
MMLP2.Comparing some "alike" songs from both albums In my opinion:-
MMLP2's 1st single "Bezerk" is a real shadow of Recovery's 1st single "Not afraid"(which is one of eminem's best ever songs).
Love the way you lie > Monster
Won't Back Down > Survival
No Love > Love Game
But MMLP2's got some incomparable songs like Headlights,classic eminem like "Bad guy"(STAN 2.0).
In all i think Recovery was a more serious,mature album.
While MMLP2 is just the classic,playful,fun,dissing eminem.
Which album do you think was better ??
Re: Eminem-Recovery Vs MMLP2 Which Was/Is A Better Album by acenazt: 8:32pm On Dec 09, 2013
man recovery was a dark album. filled with rage and the effects of withdrawal. music becomes better with Emotions. Recovery is Eminem's greatest Work Ever.

(1) (Reply)

[MUSIC] M.I Ft Olamide – The Middle / Music: Rick Ross – Olorogun Ft Yemi Alade,snoop Dog,harry Song & Praiz (snippet / Ycee Disses Vector

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.